Porn Star Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is how you kiss my Ira," Lucifer growled at her non-present sisters.

Ira simply melted as his grandmother's lips embraced his. His arms moved on their own as they wrapped themselves around her body. Listening to her moan and feeling her nodding as he pulled her closer to him. Feeling her womanly shaped pressing against him as his hands found their way to her ass.

"That's how you're supposed to hold me," Lucifer whispered, feeling her mound throbbing wishing they had the time to soil his bed in her juices. "Come," her hands ran down his arms before taking hold of his hands, "we need to find him before he flees the town."

******

Ira groaned in exhaustion as he slumped onto his couch. He and his grandmother had flown all over the city looking for him yet, neither he, nor her, could spot him. His head pressed against the back of the couch as he stared up at the ceiling. He so wasn't about to go up and face his grandmother's anger. Turning his head as Missy plopped down beside him.

"So..." Her hand slyly ran up his inner thigh. "How about we take our minds off of things?" Missy purred; her dark brown eyes glinted in her hunger as she neared his groin. Her grandmother had informed her what happened when she went back to get Ira. She knew this would probably be the best time to get Ira to fuck her... or that was the case if their attention wasn't drawn to the howl from the backyard of her cousin's home. Missy bit her lip as her fingertips brushed along his cock as Ira rose from his seat. How she wanted it back deep inside of her. Ever since he had hate fucked her, something she couldn't blame him for as she had earned it, her mind couldn't stop thinking about it. Even her own servants couldn't quench the itch she had for wanting that big, hard, thrusting cock stretching her out like he had done on that desk. Feeling her nipples hardening as her eyes ran down Ira's back as he walked towards the back door. Glad she brought along extra panties given how often Ira made her tight little peach moist. Yet the moment she stepped outside she caught the strangest of scents on the air. Her succubus half rushed to the surface, her mouth watering as she tasted the sexual energies on the air.

"Mor!" Ira shouted as he bounded down the steps as grotesque chains held her in place on her knees. Her needle-like teeth were bare as she hissed at the man. "Don't hurt her," he said, seeing the confusion in his eyes.

"She a pet or something?" Samuel asked, wondering why the boy -- or what he appeared as -- would care if he sent the demon back to whatever hole it crawled out of.

"Mor isn't..." Wind whipped past him causing him to flinch.

"Mmm... Hello," Missy purred, her feathers rustled, her tail whipped excitedly behind her. "Just who or what might you be..." Yelping as Ira took hold of her tail and pulled her back behind him.

"As I was saying," Ira said, shooting his cousin a glance. She had no idea how dangerous that guy was. "Mor isn't a pet. She's a friend of sorts," he said, placing a hand on Mor's left shoulder. Looking down as Mor brushed her left cheek against his hand.

"Right..." Samuel drew out the word. "Just what are you?" he asked, his glowing cobalt eyes glanced at the three of them.

"That's... complicated," Ira chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess the easiest way I describe what I am is a Nephilim."

"Just what I need," Samuel muttered, rubbing his forehead and temple knowing the headache this was going to cause.

"So what are you?" Ira asked, taking hold of Missy's right bicep as it looked like she was about to pounce on him.

"Witch, vampire," Samuel said, smirking when the boy younger than he was peered up at the sun.

"But aren't vampires like supposed to burst into flames in the sun?"

"He's a daywalker," Lucifer said, as she stood on the back porch of her daughter's home.

"A what?"

"Not that hard to understand," Samuel said, thrusting his left hand out into the sunlight as he stood in the shadows of the tree.

"I bet Bram Stoker never thought of that," Ira muttered, he didn't miss the smirk Samuel was trying to hide. "So, could you like release whatever it is that you've done to Mor?"

"She isn't going to attack me again, is she?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Mor, do not attack, alright?"

"Yes Ira, Mor will not attack that undead thing," Mor said, her eyes quivered as she stared up at him. His gaze flickered over as Samuel snapped his fingers banishing the chains to the ether.

"Now." Wondering why Missy looked like she was about to cum. "I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier," Ira said, stepping forward, holding out his hand to him. "Ira Roderick."

"Samuel Goodall," he said, shaking Ira's hand.

"Nice to meet you," Ira said, trying to be nice, given that Samuel had just mopped the floor with him. "How exactly did you find us?"

"Tracking spell," Samuel said matter-of-factly, as he pulled a black feather from his back pocket.

"If you're a vampire where's... Damn," Ira muttered as Samuel's fangs descended. "Doesn't that, like, feel weird?"

"You have no idea. I bet those horns are heavy," Samuel retorted.

"A little," Ira said, flashing Samuel a friendly smile.

"Want to tell me why you ripped me away from my family?"

"I can answer that," Lucifer said, walking gracefully down the steps of the porch.

"And just who or what are you?" Samuel asked, gathering his magic should he need it.

"I am Lucifer," she said, her voice was laced with her power. Her golden eyes shimmered. Her pearl white wings unfurled as her halo appeared over her head. "And the reason I have summoned you here, is because we face a threat that dooms us all if we don't stop it in time," Lucifer said, her eyes slyly ran down his body. He certainly was stronger than his predecessor, that was for certain if he could harm her Ira like he had done.

"I see," Samuel said, his eyes narrowing. Wondering if he could...

"She speaks the truth my Herald," Hekatê spoke into his mind. "Onoskelis must be put back to sleep and you are the key in doing so."

"Luci is he..." Ira bit his tongue as it seemed Samuel came back to reality.

"Seems you speak the truth," Samuel said, reluctantly.

"That was fast..."

"Hush, Ira. He was speaking with the one he serves," Lucifer said, in a grandmotherly voice. "I assume the others of that mythos understand what we face?"

"So it seems," Samuel nodded.

"Very good, shall we go in and form a plan of attack?" Lucifer asked, gesturing to her daughter's house.

"You sure she's... you know?" Samuel whispered as he leaned over to Ira.

"Oh, I'm sure," Ira said, trying not to laugh at his grandmother's look.

"I thought she'd be, you know... a dude."

"I am standing right here!" Lucifer huffed, causing her 32FF breasts to bounce as her fist struck her hip.

"But just look at her, you'd never think the devil would have such large..."

"Ira!" Lucifer gasped, mockingly covering her breasts as he lewdly gazed at her orbs. Her heart fluttered as Ira shot her a smirk. "Well, if your done ogling my chest we have a demon to keep sealed," she said, turning on her heel.

"I gotta say, did not think the devil would have..."

"I totally know what you mean," Ira nodded in agreement as they watched his grandmother's ass sway as she climbed the steps.

"He smells like sex," Missy whispered in Ira's ear as their grandmother and Samuel spoke as they stood in her cousin's kitchen.

"Is that why you're like drooling all over me?" Ira asked, looking perplexedly at his cousin as she rubbed her body up and down his arm.

"Mmmhmm." Missy nodded.

"Hey Samuel," Ira called to him interrupting his grandmother.

"Hmm?"

"Were you a vampire before or after you became a witch?" Ira asked, listening to Missy's heavy panting as her fingers clutched to the back of his shirt as she stood behind him. Noticing how she peered over his left shoulder her eyes squarely on Samuel.

"After why?" Samuel asked. This had to be the weirdest thing that ever happened to him. He so didn't think he'd be standing in a kitchen with the devil and two Nephilim with a demon guarding his home when he had gotten home from New Orleans. In some ways he longed for Labo. It seemed less... out there if that could ever happen in his life.

"So what kind of witch were..."

"I'm still a witch," Samuel corrected. Wondering when he came to accept that part of his life. "I'm a sex witch if that's what you're wanting to know," he said, getting back to the conversation with Lucifer so he could return home as quickly as he could.

"So that's why you're acting like a horny slut," Ira said, over his shoulder.

"I want to fuck him," Missy whispered as she rubbed her mound on the corner of the counter.

"Missy." Lucifer's voice snapped her out of her lust-haze. "Fetch me a glass," she ordered. "I'm sure you're hungry or is it thirsty?"

"I don't really see the difference anymore," Samuel shrugged. Eyeing Missy as she set the glass down beside him. "Is she always like this?" he asked, as Missy stood way too close for his comfort.

"Well, she's partly a succubus, and a sex witch with vampiric seduction is very intoxicating for her," Lucifer said, shooting Samuel a friendly smile. Placing her palm over the top of the glass. Materializing type O positive blood into it, "Will that be enough?" she asked, knowing they were going to need him at his strongest.

"It will do," Samuel said, offhandedly. His fangs descended as the purest blood he had ever tasted made his taste buds explode as it touched his tongue. Placing a finger on Missy's forehead pushing her back when she was way too close as he tilted the glass up.

Ira arched an eyebrow as he watching how Missy's legs trembled. He wondered just how intoxicating whatever Samuel was doing to her was, since he felt nothing coming off of his body. Yet given what he was seeing it had to be very arousing for Missy.

"Missy control yourself or leave the room," Lucifer said, sternly.

"But Gran... I just want to..." Missy moaned as her cunt creamed her panties causing her to drop to her knees.

"Ira." Lucifer turned her head to her grandson.

"Right, get the horny Missy out of the room. On it," Ira nodded. Lifting Missy up and dragging her out of the room and into the living room. Smacking her cheek once he had placed her on the couch trying to snap her out of her haze. "Are you, you, now?"

Shaking her head, when she could still smell him. "I won't be until he goes back wherever Gran pulled him from," Missy sighed. She couldn't believe how wet she was, or that she had came from a simple touch. Rubbing her forehead wondering what else he could do.

Ira wondered if Rita, Sue, and Alyda would act the same way if they were face to face with Samuel. If Missy was any indication that was a high probability. He wondered if he was going to have to lock Missy up to keep Samuel from being mauled. "You going to be okay in here?" Ira asked, wanting to get back to the kitchen and listen in on what they were going to do.

"Yeah," Missy whispered, yet her mind raced on what she was going to do. She knew she it wasn't going to go away. She had to do something. A devious smile appeared on her face. Knowing that no one would be able to stop her in the middle of the night. Her grandmother would be keeping Ira busy.

"So... this Ramiel just admits her plans, sounds fishy to me," Samuel said, his eyes glancing to Ira as he walked into the kitchen.

"My sisters aren't known for lying to one us. Mortals sure, another angel, unheard of," Lucifer stated.

"So angels are trying to destroy the world, because they have daddy issues?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow.

Ira tried not to laugh. He could learn to like Samuel if he talked so candidly with his grandmother. Then again, if he could toss him about like he was nothing then taking on his grandmother might not be a problem for him.

"Fallen angels," Lucifer corrected. "But yes, they miss home among other things."

Ira watched Samuel rub his forehead, his ears perked when he heard him say: "Just when I thought I could have a quiet life."

"What do you mean?" Ira asked, stepping up to the counter.

"Okay, I might have a handle on the magic, still getting used to being a vampire, and now angels," Samuel sighed shaking his head.

"Hey, I know what you mean. Just a few weeks ago I was just a normal teenager, and now... well you saw what I've become," Ira said, trying to lighten the mood. "I'm still trying to get used to all of this, especially you know," slyly nodding at his grandmother, "I'm still overwhelmed that I'm a Nephilim/incubus/human hybrid."

"I see, you just keep away from my sister and aunt, they'll be joining us soon. I won't do anything without them at my side," Samuel said, letting it be known he wasn't moving on that stipulation. Unaware that Nimue, Pandora, and Aurore were tagging along.

"Agreeable," Lucifer nodded. "They can stay here until the threat is gone. It would be better for us if we aren't scattered all over the city."

"So this sister and aunt of yours, are they like you?" Ira asked, trying to create a rapport with Samuel.

"Witches yes, vampires no," Samuel said, plainly. Wondering how long it would take them to arrive. Wondering if they knew he already missed them.

"Would you like another?" Lucifer asked, noticing how he was turning the glass in his hand.

"You know, I thought she'd be more... evil you know what I mean," Samuel said, as he looked over at Ira.

"Oh, I think a lot of people would get that. But Luci has her moments," Ira said, rubbing his grandmother's ass. Flashing her a smirk when her cheeks began to redden as she refilled his glass.

"So, does that make you the antichrist?" Samuel asked, thanking Lucifer with a nod as he took hold of the glass.

"No," shaking his head, "that would be my Mom. I'm just me," Ira said, feeling his grandmother tremble as his middle finger ran along her slit. Watching how Samuel's nose wiggled as he brought the glass to his lips. Noting how his cobalt eyes shimmered as the blood touched his tongue. Jumping when his phone rang in his pocket, his cheeks heating as the Mondo Cozmo's 'Your Motherfucker' ringtone his mother had set rang throughout the kitchen, as Samuel arched an eyebrow at him. Remembering how his eyes couldn't look away from her ass as she danced in his room as it played. The way she slowly pulled up the hem of her tight, form fitting dress as her hips rolled. The way her lips held that smirk of hers as she peered over her shoulder when her bare ass shook before him. The way her breasts bounced as her dancefloor swayed before him filling his nose with the smell of her arousal. "I have to take this," Ira said, walking hurriedly out of the room when he saw it was a video call. He knew his mother couldn't see his grandmother and Samuel there. He had to keep this part of his life hidden from her and Bridgett. "Hi Mom."

"Hey baby!" Cora waved at her son as she stood at the foot of her bed of her hotel room nude due to her shared embrace with her daughter and Vikki. "I wish you had come, you're missing out on all the fun," she said, with a sly smirk as she moved to the side so he could see what was happening on her bed.

"That does..." Taking a dry swallow, his body moving on instinct as he climbed the stairs to his room not seeing Missy peering over the couch. Then to how her grandmother was close on his heels. "Looks like I am missing out on the fun," Ira agreed as he stepped onto the landing of the second floor. Looking down the stairs as Lucifer's human disguise shimmered over her body. His phone shook as his grandmother took him by the hand and led him to his room.

"Come on baby, show mama what's she's missing," Cora said, as Ira entered his room. "Mom! You better save some of Ira for me when we get back!" Cora giggled as she watched how eager her mother was to get Ira's cock out of his pants.

"I don't know sweetheart," Toni said, peering up at Ira's phone. "I just love my grandson's cock, he just might be too exhausted by the time you get home," she said, with a hungry smile as she had snaked his cock free.

"Yes Mom, suck my son's cock," Cora moaned as her free hand began to fondle herself. As she watched her mother's head rocking on Ira's cock. Watching her glide increasing as his rod began to harden. "God, this is so hot. Listen to how wet I am Ira," Cora pleaded as her phone lowered holding it a few inches from her mound as her fingers sped side to side allowing her sex to echo over the line. "How I can't wait for when I get home and ease my son's big, hard cock back into my hot, wet, hungry pussy," she said, her raven hair feathered out on the hotel bed as she laid on her back. Her fingers pinched her nipple at hearing her mother slurping on Ira's cock. How she needed it. While she has had larger cocks than her son's, yet his fit her so perfectly. Feeling her nectar gathering as she watched the show. Turning her head as she felt the bed shifting.

"You go grandma!" Bridgett cried out as she took Ira to the base.

"No fair!" Vikki giggled as her lady's eyes peered up at them as Ira's balls rested on her chin. Her eyes glanced to Bridgett as she wore a sinful smirk as she moved down the bed.

"Bridgett!" Cora gasped as she felt her daughter's tongue moving through her labia. "Oh yes baby! Taste your mother!" she cried out as Bridgett used that experienced tongue on her cunt.

"This is so hot," Vikki cooed as she took Cora's phone from her. Winking at Lucifer telling her that she was free to use her gifts. "Come on Cora eat me," she said, as she hovered over Cora's face. Feeling her hands lightly dancing up her thighs, feeling Cora's hot breath on her pussy as she watched how Lucifer removed her and Ira's clothes with a snap. How she wished she could be there with him. Yet she had given Ira her word that she would keep Cora and Bridgett safe while they were away. After what had happened in that meadow she knew something was brewing. She just hoped Ira would be safe. Moaning in delight as Cora began her slow tease of her mound as her tongue danced along her labia. "Look Ira, see how it's not complete without you here," Vikki said, panning Cora's phone down her body letting him watch as his mother ate her pussy. Smiling when Cora whimpered as she gently pinched her left nipple before giving her 32D breast a gentle squeeze. Panning the phone along Cora's body. Bridgett's eyes glinted as her lips were wrapped around her mother's clit.

"Look at her Ira, she wants it," Bridgett said, lifting off her mother's pussy. Her juices glistening on her chin as she looked into the camera. Seeing how her grandmother was wiggling her ass at him. "Now you get over there and fuck our grandmother and fuck her good," winking at him, "we'll see you in a few days."

"I love you." Vikki mouthed before ending the video call.

Ira's phone bounced on his bed as he stood behind his grandmother. Listening to her light moaning as he spread her ass cheeks apart as he knelt behind her. Feeling her tremble as his tongue ran up her slit.

"Yes Ira," Lucifer panted. Her fingers curled around the sheets as he teased her vulva. "Mmmhmm," she hummed in delight as he pleased her cunt. Feeling her labia parting as his tongue probed her entrance. Squealing into the mattress as she felt his forked tongue writhing deep within her canal. "That's it Ira, taste your grandmother's pussy!" Lucifer loudly moaned as the tip of his tongue brushed against her G-spot. Feeling her nectar overflowing as Ira licked and sucked on her mound so tenderly. Her angelic light was defused by his bed as she screamed into the mattress. "Get up here and fuck me Ira!" Her left hand smacked her ass. She had so missed this when she was caring for Anael in secret. Missed this connection that she and her grandson shared with one another. She knew Anael was old enough now to look after herself and she always had her eye on her. Plus at this point in time, she was undergoing her slumber where her body would rapidly grow to house her powers without burning out her body. Her golden eye peered over her left shoulder as Ira rose to his feet. Biting her lip as she felt his hands dancing along her skin, gooseflesh raced across her skin as his fingertips trailed up her spine. "Ira!" Lucifer gasped as he thrust into her.