Porn Star Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, we do! Its such a wonderful feeling!" Mor giggled wickedly as she watched her black blood well up. "Especially when Ira makes his cock all nice and big for Mor. Mor plunges down on it impaling myself on it. It pokes out around here," Mor said, her smile touching her ears as she patted her stomach. Watching a droplet of her blood falling into the bowl before his hand left hers. Her black soulless eyes glanced to her finger then to Samuel's lips as he muttered under his breath. Shoving her finger into his mouth, "Doesn't demon blood taste good Samuel?" Mor giggled at his shocked eyes. "It's good isn't it?! It makes vampires strong!" Samuel couldn't deny that fact. He did feel the strength in her blood fortifying his body like nothing he felt when he drank human blood. "See?! Mor is right," Mor nodded. "Maybe Mor will let you drink from her body." Lifting up her shirt displaying her 36B breasts to him. "No! Mor's mate might not like that." Quickly covering herself... "But maybe... Ira would like to watch..." Growing to like the idea of Ira watching her as the vampire fed on her. Maybe even while Ira was fucking her. Humming as she shadowed Samuel's every move as he walked around the property. Watching the red smoke drifting over the rim of the bowl before falling to the ground hanging just inches above it unphased by the wind of her hand passing through it. Licking the palm of her hand wondering if she could taste anything, but she couldn't. Turning her head as she heard the back door opening. Leaving Samuel's shadow as her legs carried her over to Ira as he stood on the porch.

"Ira!" Mor purred brushing her cheek against his as she hugged him tightly.

"Mor calm down," Ira huffed as her hands were all over him.

"Does Mor's mate not enjoy Mor's body pressed against his?" Mor pouted.

"I didn't say that Mor," Ira said, feeling her wiggle as he patted her ass. "Just that we have a guest, and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Awe... Mor's mate loves Mor," Mor sighed dreamily.

"So what is he doing anyway?" Ira asked, as Samuel walked along the back fence.

"A spell to ward this place," Mor said, resting her head against his chest. "Ira?"

"Yeah?"

"You may touch Mor if you like. Mor's body is always open for you," Mor said, snuggling closer to Ira as her black eyes watched as Samuel walked down the left side of the fence. Constantly muttering under his breath, his hand slowly waved over the bowl to spread the smoke along the ground.

"Sam..."

"Shh, don't distract him," Mor hissed softly.

Ira had seen some very strange things since he was first turned into an incubus, then when his Nephilim powers fully came in. He still couldn't believe that magic existed or vampires for that matter. What's next the wolfman?! Shaking his head at that thought he knew what was lurking out there wouldn't stop until it destroyed everything. Ira had to admit he was a little scared. He's never been in a battle before not where the fate of the world hung in the balance. Yet it seemed to him Samuel just took it in stride like the thought of facing off against Onoskelis, a being that even his grandmother feared, didn't scare the ever-loving shit out of him like it did to him. Then there was the vast difference in their strengths. He knew he had to get stronger. Had to learn to use the souls that were already in his possession. Nonetheless, that too scared him to no end, he might put on a brave face and all that. The thought of controlling, of handling that kind of power like Samuel could do... His brown eyes slowly changed, his left wing unfurled covering Mor as lightning leaped off of Samuel's body as his feet slowly lifted off the ground. "No wonder he kicked my ass," Ira muttered to himself as the elements seemed to heed Samuel's call. "The dude just does it so naturally." Glancing down as Mor gently played with his feathers before his right wing came around on instinct as Samuel's magical power just poured off his body. The hairs on his body began to stand on end as Samuel's voice thundered, those glowing eyes of his flared as red arcs of energy crawled between his outstretched fingers. His head swiveled as a light red shell rose around his house before it faded from view once it was complete.

"So... was that the ward?" Ira asked, as Samuel's feet touched the ground.

"Yes," Samuel said, plainly.

"How long will it last?"

"Until I leave this place, I'll take it down before I go," Samuel said, feeling his hunger rising.

"Do you have to?" Ira asked, wondering if it would protect his mother and sister given that he knew, even if they won this fight, there would be more enemies coming out of the woodwork, in a manner of speaking. "It protects the house and those within it, right?"

"To put it plainly, yes?" Samuel said, perplexed at why he wanted to keep it up.

"Could you leave it up?"

"Why?"

"If you say it does what its supposed to do, I just want to make sure my Mom and sister are protected. I can't be around all the time and given what my life's become lately..."

"Oh...?!" Samuel's gaze softened as Ira walked down the steps of the porch. "I get wanting to protect your Mom," he nodded. Hoping that his own mother was safe if not royally pissed off.

"So then will you..." Ira looked down his body as his phone rang like crazy. "Sorry," he whispered to Samuel who nodded in understanding. "Hello?"

"Ira?! What's going on over there?!" Alyda's agitated voice came over the line.

"We felt something strange happening at your place," Sue cut in.

"And we were worried something happened to you! Since you never called us," Rita pouted.

"Umm..." Ira scratched his chin he had totally forgotten to call them last night. He was too exhausted after everything that had happened. Feeling his cheeks heat as Samuel chuckled. Ira wondered how good Samuel's ears were. "I sort of got a houseguest."

"Houseguest! Why haven't you offered for us to stay?!" All three of them shouted into the phone.

"You got heightened hearing don't you?" Ira asked, as Samuel bit his lip as he fought back his chuckle.

"Ira! Who are you talking too?!"

"The houseguest I just told you about," Ira said, feeling their frustration growing over the phone.

"Ira, son, you're supposed to tell your mother these things." Alyda's voice was sweet yet stern. "Now I'm going to have to punish my naughty boy for making his family worry like this."

"We'll be there in a half an hour, we're going to check on this houseguest of yours," Rita said, in a stern older sisterly voice.

"About that..." Knowing the house wasn't suited to entertain just yet. He was sure his grandmother didn't want anyone to see how she and Gabriella were going at it on the living room floor. "How about we meet up at the club say in ten minutes?"

"Very well, you better be there Ira! Or so help me I will come and find you!" Sue shouted over the line.

"And I thought I had women problems," Samuel chuckled lightly.

"Just you wait," Ira said, with a coy smile. Suspecting that the three of them were going to act just like Missy was earlier if not more so when they laid eyes on him. "I think you might like what you see."

"Mor is going to go on ahead and inform them to allow him entrance," Mor said, her eyes glanced over at Samuel.

"Alright," Ira nodded. His eyes flickering over at her as she placed a kiss on his cheek. It was sweet and soft, something he didn't think she had in her.

"So how are we going to get there, drive?" Samuel asked, watching how Mor disappeared into the shadows.

"This might be weird for you," Ira said, stepping up to Samuel. Watching how those eyes of his looked at his suspiciously as his wings encased his body. Disappearing as the wind blew across the lawn gently bending the blades of grass over.

"Okay... just how the hell do you people do that?" Samuel asked, as he looked around the parking lot. "And why are we at a mall?"

"You mean teleport... hard to explain..." Ira scratched his head trying to word it in a way that Samuel could understand. Hell. He barely understood it himself, he just knew he could do it, not how it all worked. "It's sort of like reordering creation to move us from point to point," Ira said, putting it the best way he could. "As for the mall, well the club is under it."

"So... this mall is a hellmouth?" Samuel asked, shooting Ira a look.

"Pretty much," Ira nodded. "Come on, the mall will be closing soon, so we'll have to use the back entrance," Ira said, nodding towards the secondary entrance.

"And just how do you get down there in the first place?"

"There's a secret passage in the gothic store that leads to an elevator," Ira said smirking, as they walked around the corner of the mall.

"Ira!" A shout came roaring in as Sue and Rita swooped past Samuel lifting Ira off the ground. "Why didn't you call us! We've missed you so much!" They said in unison as they rubbed their cheeks against his.

"Well now." Alyda's sultry voice drifted on the air as she hovered in the air. "It's been some time since I've seen a vampire," Alyda cooed, yet she knew he was far different from all the others of his kind she had meet before.

"Ira?! Is she a friend of yours?" Samuel called up to him as his eyes ran up Alyda's body. Taking note of her light purple skin, the way her tail swayed behind her, to the movement of her wings as they caused her 42DD breasts to bounce. His eyes had no problem following her movements as her body hovered in front of him.

"Pray tell, what are you? You aren't just a vampire are you?" Alyda purred her face an inch away from his. "No vampire I have ever met ever smelt this delicious."

Sue's fingers walked along Samuel's shoulders before her nose brushed along his hair. Her breath was hot in his ear as she became intoxicated in Samuel's scent. Rita lightly set Ira down on the ground before she pinned Samuel's body between the three of them.

"Ira?!" Samuel said nervously, as Alyda, Sue, and Rite cooed, touched, and nibbled on his body.

"What did you expect Samuel," Ira chuckled. "Maybe he just played the strong type when he was just like me and was just as shy and insecure when everyone around us is counting on us," he thought to himself as he watched how Samuel tried to break free without touching either one of them. "They are succubi and you are a sex witch."

"What's a sex witch?" Sue asked, looking back at Ira.

"I don't know," Ira said, shrugging. "It's just what he is other than a vampire."

"Have you ever..." Rita began to say only to watch as her mother french kissed Samuel.

"How about you stick this deep inside of my tight pussy," Alyda purred as her hand rubbed Samuel's groin.

"Fine," Rita huffed. She wanted the first taste. Smiling, knowing that her mother and Sue would be too preoccupied to stop her from having her way with Ira, and to her that was what truly mattered. "Did you miss me Ira?" Rita purred into his ear as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Of course, I did. Just a lot has been going on," Ira said, smirking at Rita as she gasped as he squeezed her ass.

"Rita?! We're heading to the club, come along," Alyda said, looping her arm around Samuel's right. Smiling seductively at him as she rested it between her breasts. "So tell me... Samuel, was it? Just what brought you to our little town?" Alyda asked, her hips swaying as she and Sue lead him to the old subway entrance that sat off the in the far corner of the mall's property.

"Kind of brought here against my will," Samuel said, slyly glancing over at Ira.

"Ira? What does he mean by that?" Sue asked, her cheeks heating as her sister stuck her tongue out at her when she took the opportunity while she and her mother were drunk on the enticing smell that drifted off of Samuel's body.

"You remember that day in the meadow?" Ira asked, looking past Rita.

"Where we find you in the presence of angels and our lady? Something you haven't truly explained to us as to why angels would be there in the first place," Alyda said, wagging her finger at Ira.

"Well... I kind of felt him," Ira said, nodding towards Samuel.

"Do what?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow. "Oh, that was Labo, not me, the event you saw on tv yeah that was me," he said, once Ira had related the events that lead to them all gathering in some meadow.

"And what caused you to go off like that?" Ira asked, knowing how strange his grandmother had acted when she first saw it.

"Destroying Labo and her little trio of voodoo followers," Samuel said, matter-of-factly.

"So is that like the first time you've killed someone?" Ira asked, wondering if he could cross that line.

"No."

"I see," Ira said, taking a dry swallow as he saw the seriousness in his eyes before they descended the stairs down to the abandoned subway station.

"Mor is pleased to see Mor's mate again," Mor giggled wickedly behind the metal door as she peered through the slot. "I see you brought them as well, very good, very good," she said, as she unlocked the door. "Please enter... Ira you might want to keep your friend away from the others," Mor said, waving to how Sue and Alyda were clinging onto Samuel.

"Good idea Mor," Ira nodded, "don't want to start a stampede."

"Mor is always happy to help her Prince," Mor beamed as she closed the door.

"Prince?" Six eyes looked at him for answers, answers he wasn't about to reveal just yet.

"Come on Samuel, I'll show you where we can hide away until grandma and... her guest gets done," Ira said, waving to Samuel as he climbed the stairs to the second floor.

"So a dance club for demons, who knew," Samuel joked as Mor ushered them in once she had cleared out those that were cluttering the VIP room.

"Mor will stand guard," Mor said, nodding her head in determination.

"It's something ain't it," Ira agreed.

"Ira! You are going to tell us right this second what the hell is going on!" Alyda said sternly. She had known Mor for numerous of years, and she had never seen that demon take to anyone like she was with Ira.

"Alyda, you will watch your tone when you speak to Mor's mate in such a manner," Mor said, sticking her head into the room before returning to her post. Alyda looked shocked as the curtain fluttered.

"So, do you have someone?" Sue asked sweetly, as she lowered herself down beside Samuel.

"Depends on how you define someone," Samuel said, offhandedly.

"Do you say, have a girlfriend?" Sue asked, as her hand ran up the inside of Samuel's thigh.

"Wives actually," Samuel stated.

"Oh? Would they mind if we have a taste? We've never had a vampire before," Sue purred feeling his heat on the palm of her hand as she rubbed his bulge.

"Well, Ira, care to explain?" Alyda huffed, all the while she slyly watched how her daughter's tongue rolled into Samuel's mouth.

"I can't," Ira sighed. Knowing if they knew the truth about him they would be put into too much danger, and he didn't want them to hate him for what he was born as.

"Ira, whatever it is, you know we would never judge you," Rita said, her arm rested along Ira's shoulders as her chin rested on his right. "Just think about it, I know it has to be big if you're keeping it hidden from everyone."

"Okay, let's move past that for a moment, tell me Ira why was it necessary to bring Samuel here?" Alyda asked, crossing her arms below her breasts.

"From what I've been told. Long ago there was this being, older than you know who," Ira said, pointed to the ceiling. "who was so strong it took Heaven, Hell, and his ancestor," nodding to Samuel, "to stop her, and now it seems an unknown number of fallen angels are trying to free Onoskelis so she would continue what she had started eons ago."

"And you have the power to stand with those two forces?" Alyda asked, skeptically.

"When or if the need arises," Samuel nodded. In truth he had no idea how he was going to do that.

"Seek out Gaia or Nyx they will help you. They're old enough to remember time before time," Hekatê spoke into his mind.

"Is he...?"

"Yeah, he's fine just give him a few," Ira said, when Samuel had that far off look. "So does whomever you serve always talk to you in such a manner?" he asked, when Samuel came to.

"Sometimes," Samuel admitted.

"Boys do you want to talk shop, or do you want to watch three gorgeous ladies dance for you?" Alyda asked, cocking out her shapely hip. Her lush lips curved into an alluring smile. While she might not understand what was going on. She did know it weighed heavily on their minds, so much so that they dared not speak of it. "Rita if you would do the honors. Let us see if we can't take these strapping young men's minds off their trouble."

"Certainly," Rita nodded as her finger ran down the songs on the old timey jukebox retrofitted to run off of streaming music. "This should be perfect!" she said, as she selected The 69 Eyes 'Blackbird pie.'

"Boys why don't you scoot to the middle," Alyda said, as her hips began to shake.

"Are they always like this?" Samuel whispered to Ira as they watched the three women began their slow rhythmic belly dance.

"Mmmhmm," Ira hummed unable to take his eyes off of them. However, their respite didn't last long as Ira and Samuel looked at each other as they both sensed something. "I feel two up above, what about you?" Ira asked, wishing they had held off so he could enjoy the dance a little more.

"Magic, a lot of it," Samuel said, darkly.

"Should we try and escape?" Ira asked, feeling his hands beginning to tremble.

"No," Samuel said, shaking his head. "We face it head on," he said, rising to his feet.

"But..."

"Ira, what's going on?" Alyda asked, as Sue rushed to cut off the music.

"Our enemy has shown themselves," Samuel said, coldly. "And I mean to put them in their graves," he said, a murderous light flashed along his cobalt eyes.

"Mor likes him, he seems to know when it's time to kill," Mor giggled as Samuel moved past her.

"The sooner they die, the sooner I can go home, back to the life you dragged me from," Samuel said, over his shoulder.

"It's too quiet," Sue whispered as she, Rita, and her mother clustered together.

"That's what they want you to believe," Samuel said, pulling out a cigarette from the pack. His cobalt eyes shimmered as a spark leapt from his fingertip. Drawing in a puff, the smoke drifting along its luminescent surface.

"What do you mean?" Ira asked, stepping up to his side. Wondering how Samuel could make puffing on a cigarette look so...

"Watch," Samuel muttered, blowing the smoke into his hand enhancing it with his own magic before casting it out around them.

"Holy shit!" Ira cursed as bodies, too many to count, ran towards them.

"Kill the Herald!" Came a cry from above. "Ignore the demon spawns, they are meaningless in the long run."

"Demon spawn!" Ira growled angrily.

"Ira!" Alyda, Sue, and Rita gasped as they finally saw the real him.

"Sorry," Ira said, peering over his shoulder. The light of his halo glinted off his reverse C-shaped horns. "Mor get them out of here, we'll hold them off long enough for you all to escape."

"Who said anything about fleeing," Samuel said, hearing Ozzy Osbourn's 'Under the Graveyard' drawing closer knowing they had arrived. "You deal with those two, we'll handle the rest," he said, a wicked smile formed on his lips. Red lightning flew down from the sky striking the first rank dead. "You dare challenge the Herald of Hekatê!" Drawing the spilt blood to him, sending the hardened spikes into the chests of those foolish mortals. "Go!" Samuel growled at Ira to take flight. "Come foolish mortals and know that your deaths will only make me stronger!" he taunted gathering his magic around him.

"Go Ira, you're the only one here who can face an angel," Alyda nodded, plunging her hand into the dimensional pocket she had created long ago. Her fingers wrapped around the hilt of the demonic sword she once wielded. Its hellish flames flickering along the edges of its red blade. "Worry not, we'll watch Samuel's back," Alyda said, feeling the evil power of the sword fortifying her body. "Mor?! I think it's time to show them what demon spawn can really do."