Porn Star Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gladly..." Mor's attention was diverted as she felt something crossing over...

******

Meanwhile halfway across the city...

"So this is the human world?" Ardat Lili muttered, her black eyes gazed out onto the human city her father ruled from. The pole of her halberd rested against her shoulder; her blond hair fluttered in the breeze. She couldn't get used to being stuck in this small body, she couldn't understand how her mother could continually walk this plane in such a small form.

"Colder than I expected it to be," Aswang grumbled as her bat-like wings shivered in the wind.

"Worry not sisters." Her brown, gold etched, boot rested on the lip of the edge of the tallest building. Her chainmail skirt lightly swayed, her fingers tightened on the hilt of her sword, which she'd modeled after her parents. The lights of the city played along the polished leather breastplate. Her 36C breasts swelled as she drew in the air. Her nerves were on fire when she smelt her father's power. Her four black wings unfurled, lightning arcing between each feather, her golden-ruby eyes shimmered in her angelic power. Her snow-white hair floated in the wind as she felt the stirrings of battle. "You'll get used to it. Now come! Our Father needs us!" Anael commanded, determined to allow no one to lay a hand on him.

To Be Continued...