Porn Star Family Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always do make the most cutest of noises," Ira said, feeling his cock growing to the fifteen inches that she so loved.

"Yes Ira, fuck yes!" Lucifer howled as her grandson filled her to the brim. Just like her father used to do before her fall from grace. Her 32FF breasts swayed with each thrust of his hips. Feeling his balls slapping her clit as her fingers curled into fists. Panting as he held on to her hips. Her nectar coating his rod with every plunge of his cock. Feeling the tip of his crown closing the connection of their two spirts. "Fuck me harder Ira!" Lucifer growled. She needed to repay him for leaving his side for so long, and she had to admit her pussy loved his cock. "Mmmhmm," she hummed as her ass bounced against his hips. "That's it play with my tits while you fuck me," Lucifer purred as Ira's hands took hold of her breasts. Her eyes fluttered; her canal quaked as her giant orbs rolled in his hands. How she loved the feeling!

"Damn, Luci, what's gotten into you?" Ira asked, while not turned off by her words. It was just that she never spoke like that when they were fucking. Sure she spoke dirty just not so forceful.

"What?!" A seductive smirk graced her lips as she peered back at him. Watching how his muscles quivered as she thrust herself backwards onto that hard cock of his. Enjoying how her cunt was wrapped around Ira's cock. Loved how her hot juices resounded in his room as he buried that thick root deep inside of her where it always belonged. "I thought after a week of not fucking me you'd be up for some dirty talk," Lucifer teased. "You like grandma's pussy, don't you Ira? It's so much better than my sisters isn't it?" Her mouth hung open; her breath stilled as she felt the sting of his hand on her ass. How it made her folds squeeze down on Ira's cock. "Ira!" she gasped in surprise as he took hold of her hair and snatched her head back. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Lucifer's voice stuttered as Ira pounded his cock into her. "That's it! That's what I like!" Elation flooded her eyes as she felt it coming. Something she has felt only four times since her fall. Her true orgasm!

Her periwinkle ethereal form exploded outwards. Filling Ira's bedroom as her gassy form condensed into her humanoid form. The light of her angelic essence sparked and flared along her vaporous form. The tips of her fingers skimmed along his jaw. A devious smirk raised the corner of her mouth as a hungry look filled her eyes. Her incorporeal hands rested on his chest, blowing him a kiss before giving Ira a shove flinging him onto the bed. The pink hue of her skin rushed along her body as she crawled towards him. Letting those eyes of his watch as she dripped down onto his cock.

"My grandson hasn't cum yet," her voice was filled with her lust as her hands trailed up Ira's slick cock, "and I know the perfect place where it should rest," Lucifer said, smiling lovingly down at Ira.

"I would hope so," Ira said, with a smirk. His hands ran up his grandmother's stomach as she sank down his pole.

"That's what I like to hear," Lucifer purred as her hands ran up Ira's chest as she leaned forward. Passionately kissing her grandson as she glided along his cock. Eager to feel his cum flooding her pussy, and to please the man that had brought pleasure to her body and mind. "That's it baby, dump that hot cum inside of me," Lucifer panted as Ira's hips hammered his cock upwards into her cunt. Feeling how it was swelling as it flew through her folds. Her lips covered his as he moaned into her mouth as his hot seed shot forth.

******

Minutes before down on the first floor...

Missy smiled wickedly as she watched the two of them disappear down the upstairs hall. Knowing they'd be busy for some time. Jumping from the couch, pulling off her shirt, her bra went flying, her slender hips wiggled as she pushed her tight shorts down. Her muscles trembled as her soaked panties pulled away from her hot mound. She wasn't about to be the only one not being fucked. Missy stood nude in the doorway to the kitchen, her hand rested on the doorframe as she watched how his finger moved along the screen of his phone. "Hey." Was the only warning Samuel had before Missy launched herself at him. Listening to how his phone skidded along the island counter, barely stopping in time before it fell over the edge. Her legs were wrapped tightly around Samuel's waist. Her arms were hooked around his neck, her brown eyes gradually turned to gold as she stared into his glowing eyes. Her 32A breasts teased his chest as her hips rocked back and forth brushing her mound against his body.

"Fuck me," Missy said in a wanton whisper. "Wouldn't it feel good being inside of me?"

"T-that might be..."

"Then why don't you use that magic on me and show me what a sex witch can do," Missy purred. Her tongue flickered out teasing his upper lip. A sneaky smile formed on her lips as her tail teased his manhood. Urging it to awaken and to come and play with her. "Trust me my pussy isn't like anything you have ever felt before," Missy said, before she sent her tongue into his mouth. Tasting the lingering blood on his tongue. Nodding against him as she felt his hands on her ass. Moaning as his fingertips brushed lightly along her labia. "Mmmhmm. That's it feel how wet that little pussy is," she said, her voice stuttering as her clit brushed against Samuel's stomach.

Her black wings unfurled and wrapped around Samuel's body. A mischievous smirk graced her lips as Samuel's eyes darted left then right before they disappeared from the kitchen. Samuel huffed as he bounced on his back once he landed on the bed. His head looked around wondering where he was, and how she had done that. He felt no magic. It was just one moment he was standing in Ira's kitchen the next he was in a bedroom. His head shot down as he felt his clothes disappearing.

Turning his head when he heard: "Yes Ira, fuck yes!" Samuel still couldn't wrap his head around how he just appeared in a bedroom without the use of magic. He had a suspicion Ira was like him, in the fucking of family members that is.

"You shouldn't worry about them," Missy purred drawing Samuel's gaze. Her sultry golden eyes gazed into his as she crawled along the bed. Her blonde hair swayed as her small firm breasts shone in the lamp light. Her fingers trailed up Samuel's thighs as she neared that mound of semi-hard flesh. Smirking around his cock as she heard his, "Oh shit!"

"Oh, you haven't felt anything yet," Missy said lustfully, as her hand ran up Samuel's slick eight-inch cock. Her eyes glinted as her forked tongue wrapped around his rod. Watching how the light shone along his fangs as Samuel was unable to say a word. While he wasn't like Ira in his ability to morph his cock, Samuel's wasn't something to scoff at either. At least to her his cock tasted so much sweeter. Her hand ran up his chest as her cheeks sucked in as she bobbed on his rod. She so wanted to know what a sex witch turned vampire tasted like as he exploded on her tongue. Her eyes flickered to the right as she noticed how his nails elongated. Her finger brushed against something... "What's this?" Missy asked once his cock left her lips.

"A reminder of how I once was human," Samuel said laying his hand over hers, referring to the bullet wound one of Labo's men had given him when she thought to kill him. He was eternally grateful that Nimue had saved his life. Yet he still yearned for his former, normal life. He wondered if that would ever pass or would he always long for the days where he would study into the late nights in his former dorm room. Where the world seem simpler to him.

"I see, I'm sorry if I..." Missy said apologetically, feeling how his cock moved between her breasts coating her skin in her saliva. Even in her intoxicated mind she could smell the other women in his life on him. She just hoped he was enjoying this as much as she was and maybe they would keep letting her have a taste while he was in town. Samuel was just to addicting to her. She didn't know if that was a bad thing or not. "How about we get back..." Her lips curved seductively as she brought his cock back to her lips.

After a few minutes of her masterful technique, her eyes flew wide. Her powers swelled and swirled in her golden-ruby eyes as the first rope of his cum flew across her tongue. She didn't know if it was because he was a witch, a vampire, or both, yet even Ira's cum didn't taste this powerful. Oh how it made her mouth water, her eyes glaze over, her mound quake as it sat on that pink muscle. She needed more! She had to have more! Missy couldn't wait to feel it surging into her womb. There was no telling how good it would feel when it did.

"Now." Quickly crawling up the bed, situating her body just so, so she could feel just what he could do. "Let's see what you can do with this hot, tight, wet pussy of mine," Missy said, grinning madly as she patted her mons venus.

"You sure you can handle it?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow. "It can be... pretty intense," he said, remembering how Nimue reacted by a simple touch of his power. He wasn't about to be kicked through a wall.

"Mmmhmm. Now lay that witchy magic that you do, on me," Missy nodded. Her eyes shot to the open door, peering down the hallway as she heard her grandmother moaning loudly.

"Alright. I did warn you," Samuel said, watching her eyes as he gathered up the remnants of his seed from the tip of his cock.

"What are you..." Missy sucked in a huge breath as his finger left her skin. "Oh... Fuck!" Missy howled like a banshee as her hips lifted off the bed. F-f-f-f-f-fuck!" Her voice stuttered as her hot nectar gushed out her like never before. "What the fuck," she muttered a little put off by that smirk of his. "Was this what he meant by intense?" Missy asked herself. The threads of the sheets strained as she already felt another orgasm building and he hadn't done a thing to her other than... Then it dawned on her, it had to be that strange design he painted on her with his cum.

"Hmm... I wonder if this will work with your kind..." Missy sucked in a breath hard as Samuel ran his finger up her drenched labia gathering up her dew on his fingertip. "Seems it will." His words were like a whisper in her ears as her blood pounded in them. It was like her whole body was set to overdrive and anything could set her off. It was one of the most intense orgasms she's ever had that included when her father took her virginity and awakened her to this kind of life. She had thought he was talking about how her body was on fire just ready to erupt into a conflagration, yet as she peered through her eyelashes that wasn't the case as she saw a strange blue glow just below his navel before it faded away and his cock was back to full mast. Something she knew couldn't happen so fast, at least for all the normal men she knew. "Now shall we begin?" Samuel asked, a devilish light played along his glowing cobalt eyes as his hands rested gently on Missy's thighs.

"You mean...?!" Missy asked, taking a dry swallow staring down her body as Samuel shook his head.

"Oh no, I was just setting the stage the real fun begins now," Samuel smirked, revealing the tip of his left fang.

"Fuck, fuck... Fuck me!" Missy screamed out in bliss as her womb detonated. "Shit! Shit! Mmmhmm." Her eyes fluttered; her tongue curled out touching the top of her cupids bow. Her chest heaved; her stomach rolled due to the sheer elation that her wet peach was sending up through her body as Samuel gently licked up her labia. Her nails scraped along his scalp as her hips lifted off the bed as his lips gently plucked at her clitoris. "Just what the fuck are you!" Missy loudly moaned as her cunt leaked like mad as he inserted two fingers into her overheated mound.

"I'm the Herald of Hekatê," Samuel said matter-of-factly, as his magic shimmered in his eyes as he peered over her sex. "I did tell you this would happen, shall I stop?" Arching an eyebrow as Missy sat up quickly. Her hands took hold of the sides of his face bringing it to her eyelevel.

"You better fucking not!" Missy growled, her eyes running down Samuel's face as she noted how good it looked coated in her juices. "Me and my pussy can handle anything you throw at us," she said, with determination. However, after what she had just felt she began to doubt that she could. Not that she was complaining. She rather enjoyed the three orgasms he had given her without even touching her. Missy began to ponder if Samuel could teach one of her servants this magic, because if he could then she would never leave her home. Leaning forward, her tongue flickered out tasting her sweetness on his lips before her tongue darted into Samuel's mouth. Passionately rolling, twisting it around his, allowing the tip of her tongue to tease his fangs as they kissed. Her left hand reached down; her fingers lightly wrapped around his cock. Giving it a gentle tug as she explored the surprising warmth of his mouth. Her eyes cut back to Ira's room as he heard them still going at it. Her right hand rested on the back of Samuel's neck pulling him slowly on top of her. There was no more need for foreplay, she was already ready for this long before now; and she didn't want to pass out do to the sheer bliss that has been flooding her body without feeling his cock deep inside of her. Missy softly whimpered as his crown moved through her labia, biting her lip as his head pressed against the entrance to her garden.

Missy so wasn't prepared for what came next. It felt like a bolt of lightning raced up her spine as Samuel sent his cock deep into her love pocket. Feeling her folds instantly clamping around Samuel's cock. Her nails dragged along his back grateful that he gave her time to truly enjoy the sensations that he was giving her. "Now move those hips and fuck... Yes! Oh shit! Pound that cock into me," Missy howled in a demonic growl. "I'm going to cum! God damn!" she hissed in pleasure as she housed his entire length in her canal. Her back arched as Samuel fondled her right breast while she felt his balls slapping against her ass. "Mmmhmm. Fuck me harder!" Missy moaned. She wasn't about to be out done by them.

"Well..." Lucifer stood in the doorway of her daughter's old bedroom after having watched Missy riding Samuel for the past ten minutes. Her eyes followed Missy's body as she fell onto the bed in exhaustion. Seeing Samuel's cum oozing out of her slit as her body twitched uncontrollably. "Hopefully, that will get it out of her system," Lucifer said, her golden eyes ran down Samuel's body. Making note of the bullet wound in the center of his chest.

"You mind doing that thing and making my clothes reappear?" Samuel asked, as he sat up.

"Ah. Not used to not knowing how our ways work compared to the magic you use," Lucifer said, flashing Samuel a smile. Snapping her fingers bringing his clothes back into existence, watching them land on his lap.

"Something like that," Samuel admitted. "I need you to get me somethings," he said, as his shirt slid down his chest.

"Oh, and what would that be?" Lucifer asked, arching an eyebrow.

"A few spell components that I'll need," Samuel said matter-of-factly.

"Whatever for?!"

"If my family is going to be staying here until this event is settled then I won't have them relying on just your protection," Samuel said sternly. His glowing eyes shimmered in the well of magic, that hadn't left his mind since he brought Lola and her family into his growing coven, as he zipped up his pants.

"I see... tell me what you need, and I shall have it brought here." Lucifer nodded once Samuel listed off the ingredients that he would need. A smile touched her face when she recognized the type of spell he would be using. It was always nice to see that the old ways were still being used instead of that new age thing that claims to be witchcraft. "Do what you need to, to prepare the area, I'll be back," Lucifer said, over her shoulder as she walked down the hall. Her image shimmered as she disappeared. Plus she needed to check on Anael. She could feel her daughter's power growing as she slumbered safely within her circle. She just hoped she could keep Anael out of this fight. Lucifer didn't want to lose her so soon.

******

The next night...

"What are you doing?!" Mor hissed as she peered at the undead thing that had invaded her mate's home.

"Preparing the ground for the warding," Samuel said offhandedly, as he walked around the property line.

"Warding?! Mor knows many wards. Wards are bad," Mor nodded as she crossed her arms. "Mor thinks you should stop."

"I think not," Samuel said, glancing over at the demon.

"You will stop, or Mor will make you stop," Mor growled a warning as her demonic powers flared in her eyes. "You might have stopped Mor before, but Mor will be using all of her powers."

"That's enough Mor," Lucifer commanded as her feet glided along the cool grass. "I'm sure Samuel can modify the ward to allow you entrance, isn't that right?"

"Yeah, but are you sure you want her..."

"Mor will always protect Mor's mate!" Mor hissed as her nails morphed into talons, her needle-like teeth were bare as she poised herself to attack Samuel if he thought to exclude her.

"See?! Mor is very dependable," Lucifer said lovingly, as she stroked the back of Mor's head.

"For a demon, you mean?"

"These are dangerous times we are living in," Lucifer said, the back of her fingers brushed along Mor's left cheek. "One cannot over look what help we get. Onoskelis threatens us all."

"Very well," Samuel sighed, "hold out your hand," he said, taking the ingredients from Lucifer as Mor reluctantly held out her left hand. "I'm assuming that you already have wards in place against others of your kind?" Samuel asked, as he crushed the rat skull to powder in his hand. Stripping the leaves off the stem of the wormwood stalk. An unearthly hiss escaped his lips as he cut open the palm of his left hand. Waving his hand in a counterclockwise circle over the bowl...

"Wait!" Came a call from the sky. Gabriella's heavenly light trailed after her as the clouds parted. "Let me in sister!" Gabriella grumbled as she circled around Ira's home.

"Why?!" Lucifer called back.

"Because father has sent me..." Samuel's eyes darted to and fro as strange golden glyphs appeared in the air all around him. Watching how Lucifer's arm moved through the air as she altered the glyphs to allow Gabriella entrance.

"So you're him," Gabriella said pointedly, as her eyes cut to Samuel.

"And you are?"

"Archangel Gabriella," Gabriella said, doing a little curtsy. "My father sends this message: Aid the Herald, and you," her eyes cut to her sister, "and when the time comes Heaven will stand with you to keep Onoskelis in her chains."

Samuel peered over his shoulder as Mor hid behind him. Thinking either he was stronger or that Gabriella could kill him for her, at least that's the impression that Samuel got. Wondering how much weirder this day could get.

"Samuel, can you finish on your own?" Lucifer asked, knowing she was going to have to talk to Gabriella alone.

"Yeah, of course I can," Samuel said, fighting the urge to roll his eyes at the devil.

"Then I'll leave you to it," Lucifer nodded to him before leading her sister to her daughter's home.

"So undead..."

"Samuel," he corrected.

"S-S-Samuel..." Tilting her head wondering why it felt so odd on her tongue. "Mor held out her hand, yet you did nothing!" Mor huffed.

"Was about to until..."

"That winged pest came and intruded on Mor's mates dwelling," Mor said, nodding in agreement that it was a very unpleasant thing to happen.

"Right," drawing out the word, "this shouldn't hurt... do demon's even feel pain?" Samuel asked, jabbing his sharp fingernail into the pad of Mor's finger.