All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 15'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cursrahcursrahalmost 4 years ago

can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I got worried there for a while.

Didn't know if you were going to continue the story or not. Or if something had happened to you to make it to where you we're no longer able to continue. Glad that's not the case. Hope to see more of this story soon. Another 5 star chapter congrats.

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 4 years ago
like always awesome

and i need more a lot more and stop with the cliff hangers man your killing me lol

Letsget2itLetsget2italmost 4 years ago
Entwined in this tale

Starting off as a simple porn/sexual tale have evolved into a avalanche of plot twists. Thank you for continuing it I am loving every time I read it and can't wait for each new chapter to come out. Please keep up the great work and throwing curve balls in reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant chapter as always hope to see more very soon.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Better Each Time

You out do yourself with every part you release. This is my third favorite of your series, trailing both of the Family Secrets series which I judge all stories by. I can't believe how far you have taken this one and I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW!

This is the first chapter that I've read but I'm going back to read the rest this is awesome!!

SexualT69SexualT69almost 4 years ago
Amazing job

I seriously love all your stories, wow I've read a few of em, but porn star family is the first of your stories, and one of my favorites of yours.

TimcutyourshitTimcutyourshitalmost 4 years ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Your stories are the best. Love reading them. Cant wait for the next chapter

randysbrandysbalmost 4 years ago
More

There is scope for another 10 chapters at least.

This battle has to be won.

He has to assimilate himself with his new family, i.e, his daughters from Lucifer and Mor. Maybe give Alyda children too.

Maybe also impregnate his sister, Vikki and Cora

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago

I have to say. I am SO IMPRESSED! The time and energy you put forth in research and story line. Is truly awe inspiring. I'm doing research for a story involving greek mythology myself so I know what an under taking this must have been for you. I hope you continue this soon I've spent the last few days reading ALL 3 story lines (FS, FS-NO, & PSF) I want to know where you go with this. Please give us the next chapter soon! Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can’t wait for you to write more to all of your stories

Please hurry with more chapters to all your stories I love them just wish they were longer lol keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This and the Pharoahs Curse are your best story's please don't abandon them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continue?

are you going to put out a new chapter for this amazing story i have anxiously been waiting since i first read it and have actually gone through it a couple of more times since then.

kaidmankaidmanover 3 years ago
my fave of the bunch

hey guy if you are wanting to see more of his work check out the links he left in his bio area I personally use the lotscave one as it has a good amount of his work and stuff that you wont find here but are just as good if not better he also has a ton of work in his patreon that you should see

Quarterback11Quarterback11over 3 years ago

Please continue this story. It is one of the best I have ever read here on literotica. Pleas and thank you

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Too short. Too exciting. Got to move on.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I am in serious love with this story, my god this is as good as anything that is written that is considered mainstream. I wish Ira realized that it is extremely important for him to learn about his new self and understand that he can control his powers, he just has to learn how to do that. I do hope that in the end him and Samuel are of equal strength.

My only issue is that there are too many characters, sometimes I read a name and I have a hard time remembering who that person was.

This story is a great educational experience, since I look up the names of the angels and terms that Soul71 uses, better than going to school.

RanDog025RanDog0255 days ago

5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES