Porn Star Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ira!" Samuel shouted, with a tad bit of magic, to be heard over the cries of the dying. A smirk formed on his lips as Ira came crashing through the second floor windows.

"What?! What's wrong?" Ira asked, looking all around for their foe.

"How about you take that and plunge it deep into the very center of that place," Samuel said, his thumb pointing over his shoulder as the sword of Ares rose over the crown of his head. "And end their machinations for this place."

"Gladly," Ira replied as he transformed back into his true Nagdaium' form. Wincing as his skin burned as his fingers wrapped around the hilt of the sword. Seeing his golden ichor running down the wrapping as he pulled the sword further out of the spell circle. The blade burned brightly as his blood touched the godly metal adding his own might to the blade. His strong wings shot him skyward as he tapped into the souls he enslaved. The wind whipped in his ears as he plugged towards the center of the roof. Noticing the darting bodies and the pieces of flying glass once he had whispered in his grandmother's mind that they all needed to get out before he came crashing through the roof. He honestly didn't know what was going to happen once the sword was in place. Ira was just glad this battle, or in his mind a massacre, was almost over.

Glancing out of the corner of his right eye noting how the insulation, the studs, even the bricks caught fire as he burst through the third floor to the second. However, as the tip of the blade touched the half-a-century old concrete, something strange happened all around him. Instead of plunging into that man-made stone, it appeared to Ira the blade sliced through the fabric of reality sending him to where he could not say. Ira dared not look for fear that he might be lead astray from his task. His golden-ruby eyes narrowed as his target came into view. Seeing the seal that held Onoskelis's powers imprisoned slowly fading due to whatever those people had done to break the seal.

His wings pushed him harder and faster to make sure he reached it before it was undone completely. He and everyone else hadn't worked so hard just for him to fail when they were so close. Thrusting with all his might plunging Ares's sword into the center of the seal. His head swiveled around as a thunderous wail cried out as whatever power that laid within the sword seared the seal closed.

"Shit," Ira cursed as he gazed up as the hole, tear, cut, or whatever you wish to call it started to close on him. Pushing his body to speeds that his wings strained to keep. Praying that he would make it on time as he heard the hiss of electricity arcing from below him. As his left big toe left the opening just in time as the tear resealed itself.

"Hello father," Ardat Lili purred as she stood naked before him. Her skin covered in the blood of those she had slaughtered in his name. Her 32E breasts bounced as she slowly approached him as Ira's feet touched that blood soaked basement floor. "I knew you would succeed," she cooed feeling her womanhood throb as her black eyes ran up his body. Taking Ira by surprise as she kissed her father passionately. Sucking on her lower lip as the blood that covered her marred Ira's face as she pulled away. "This is so hard father," Ardat Lili said, in a wanton purr. Her soulless eyes glinted mischievously as she slipped her hand into his pants. Her tongue flicking out as her fingers gently caressed that hard phallus of his.

"Cheater!" Aswang shouted as she stood on the foot of the stairs. Her red eyes glared hatefully at her elder sister for getting the jump on her. Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance as she noted were her sister's hand was.

"You like the feel of my hand stroking this cock, don't you father?" Ardat Lilli inquired, feeling Ira's precum beginning to coat the palm of her hand.

"No!" Aswang rushed to Ira's side. "Father, she can't be the only one you allow to touch you so..." Biting her lip as her eyes glanced down watching how Ardat Lili's hand moved in Ira's pants. Quickly stripping out of the clothes she was forced to wear while in the mortal world. Her 32B breasts bounced, her black hair brushed against her bat-like wings. Her tail moved nervously behind her as she stood nude before her father. Reaching down taking her father's hand in hers and bringing it to her right breast. "See father, my body will always be open for you," Aswang said, feeling her nipple rubbing against the palm of his hand.

"Hmpf! Father doesn't like those mosquito bites you call tits, not when mine are pressed against him," Ardat Lili taunted cruelly as she glanced at her sister. "Isn't that right father?" she asked, rubbing her breasts against his chest.

"Actually I like all sizes," Ira said, his eyes fluttering as Ardat Lili teased the head of his cock.

"So this is where the two of you ran off to," Mor said, causing her daughters to glance over to her. "You should have told Mor that you were going to visit your father," she cooed licking her lips at the display before her.

"Hey! You can't leave me out!!" Anael called down to them as her face appeared in the hole in the floor.

"Or us!" Cassiel and Lailah joined in.

"Well, the threat is gone from the city, I don't see why we all don't have a small taste of him," Lucifer spoke from behind Ira. Smirking when Ira looked back at her.

"As painful as it is to agree with you sister," Michelle spoke appearing to Ira's right along with Raphaela at her side. "This time, I have to begrudgingly admit that you do have an excellent idea," she sighed.

"See, was that so hard?" Lucifer teased.

"Don't I have..." Ira took a dry swallow as Ardat Lili gazed at him with those doe like eyes if that was even possible given what she was.

"Please father, I only want to please you," Ardat Lili pouted pumping out her lower lip.

"You are, now take your hand out so I can please him," Aswang said, shoving his sister.

"Not a chance."

"Daughters be mindful of where you are," Mor said, in a stern motherly voice. "You're standing before your Prince, so stop acting like spoiled children."

"Why don't we show our children just how their father likes to be pleased," Lucifer said lustfully, pressing her 32FF breasts into his back. Smirking at her sisters noting the looks on their faces as once again they couldn't refute her suggestion.

"Umm... isn't this place like..."

"I see no problem," Lucifer whispered sensuously into Ira's ear once she had rid the basement of all the gore and severed body parts.

"But don't we need to hunt the rest of them down?" Ira asked, trying to get out of the mother-daughter giant orgy that was looming before him.

"The Herald is feeding at the moment, we have time," Lucifer purred kissing along his neck. Her golden eyes smirked as Ardat Lili and Aswang worked to rid their father of his pants. "Come down here Anael," she commanded looking up at her daughter.

"That includes the two of you as well," Michelle said sternly, smiling at Ira at the rustling of her daughter's wings.

"Mor's mate will please Mor won't he?" Mor asked, as her breasts pressed into his left arm as she stood at his side.

"Only after he pleases us, demon," Raphaela uttered in a commanding tone.

"Watch Daddy," Anael cooed sweetly as she leaned nude against the wall. Spreading her legs, her fingers lightly rubbing her clitoris like Kelly had showed her. Biting her lower lip as his eyes fell upon her as she fondled her left breast as she slipped two fingers into her heated mound.

Ira gasped as Ardat Lili didn't waste a second as her lips glided along his rod. Smirking up at him as she passed it to Aswang who attacked it just as furiously as her sister had done.

"I'm cumming Daddy," Anael moaned as her thighs trembled as she came just for him.

"Father," Lailah gazed up at to his face as she knelt beside Ardat Lili. "May I?" Smiling at Cassiel who nodded in agreement.

******

Meanwhile back on the roof...

"I brought us dinner," Pandora said, dropping their meal onto the rooftop. Kicking him in the stomach as he groaned.

"You three might not want to watch this," Nimue said, looking at Kelly, Charlotte, and Aurore while shooting Samuel a sultry look.

"We know what he looks like when he feeds," Charlotte said, crossing her arms.

"It's different when vampires feed with one another. It gets rather messy," Pandora said, her fangs descended as she readied herself for the meal to come. Smirking at Samuel as she and Nimue removed their shirts and tossed them behind where the others were standing. Smiling at her sister as Nimue sauntered past her, sucking in a breath as Nimue pinched her left nipple.

"Come husband, let us show you how we feed in a group," Nimue said, holding out her hand to him.

"We aren't leaving," Kelly said, defiantly.

"Don't say we didn't warn you," Pandora said, grabbing a handful of the man's hair jerking him to his knees. A wicked smile formed on her lips at the man's whine as she presented the meal to her sister and the man she loved. Reaching out, the soft pressure of her nails brought him forward. Her velvety lips molded against his, her tongue brushing along his fang as she felt the man squirming in her grasp.

"That's enough sister," Nimue said, pulling Pandora away from her husband. Looking over at Kelly and Charlotte as they giggled at the sight. Watching how they lowered themselves to the roof and gestured for them to continue.

"It's good to know that it's not only us that has that little problem," Kelly said, her eyes on her brother's backside as he knelt on the roof.

"The things we do for love," Charlotte sighed dreamily.

"As long as it's just us," Pandora winked at them before sinking her fangs into the man's neck.

"True sister," Nimue agreed before launching herself at the man's neck.

Charlotte's hand slipped into Kelly's and Aurore's as Samuel bit into the man's wrist. Knowing that she was going to have to get used to what she was seeing, because she knew she would be joining her nephew. She wasn't going to let him wander through the ages all alone, not when she could do something about it. However, first she had to give birth to Victor then ween her, as Nimue had stated he had been reborn as a girl, then she could join her nephew in his long life.

Pandora's blue eyes stared at them as she drank her fill of the man. Yet she didn't see an ounce of fear in their eyes as they drank the man dry. Placing her hand on Samuel's left shoulder gently pushing him away from their meal when they neared the last drop of blood. It was never wise to do so. Many of the times you did you took the essence of the person into your being, and the slight chance that it would pull you along into death along with them.

Nimue and Pandora gasped once they took everything but the last drop. Shoving his lifeless body off to the side. Their predatory eyes fell on Samuel and his blood covered chin. Listening to his huff as they launched themselves at him. His back striking the roof as their bodies pressed down on his. Their tongues ran along his skin cleaning every molecule of blood while their hands ran down his body and slipping into his chlamýs.

"Mmm... sister I think I've found something," Nimue purred after her hand had slipped into Samuel's chlamýs. Her fingers wrapped around his soft member as she looked at Pandora's blood covered chin.

"You better share sister," Pandora said, in a pout.

"Yes, you better," Kelly joined in, shooting the two vampires a smile to which her aunt and Aurore nodded along.

"Whatever am I to do husband?" Nimue whispered, her left hand lightly caressing Samuel's left cheek. Her silver eyes gazing at him lovingly and his now clean, although slightly wet chin.

"First, we clean you up," Pandora said, before attacking her sister as they licked the blood from their faces clean. "Then," her chest rose as Samuel peered at her as her hand slipped beneath his chlamýs, "we best take care of her right hand, shouldn't we sister?" Pandora asked, as her own hand joined her sister's. "You would like having us two, hot, lovestruck vampires pleasing you, wouldn't you Samuel?" Loving how she could make his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Hmm," sitting up weakly, "only if they can join," Samuel stated, glancing over at Kelly, Charlotte, and Aurore. Who wore looks of slight shock that gradually turned into a burning lust at the realization of what he had just said.

"May Mor watch?" Mor spoke as she appeared naked on the lip of the knee high wall that ran along the roof of the building. "This one kills well, you should breed with him many times," she said, nodding her head. Thinking everything that walked the shadows thought like her.

"Mor where are the others?" Samuel asked, leaning his head back staring up at her pale face and black soulless eyes.

"Enjoying themselves like they are about to do," Mor answered as her pale finger pointed at Nimue and Pandora. "Hmm, not as big as my mate, yet it's not unpleasant to look at," she spoke as Kelly uncovered Samuel's eight inch cock.

"Then may I ask, why you aren't with them?" Samuel inquired as his razor sharp nails cutting into the tar and gravel lined roof as he felt Kelly's lips sinking down his shaft.

"My mate has filled me with his seed," reaching down, spreading her lips as Ira's cum splattered onto the brick below her, "at this moment he is pleasing his children," Mor stated. "Why do you not like the look of Mor's naked body Samuel?" she asked, with a wicked grin.

"Didn't say that Mor," Samuel spoke, "shit!" he hissed as Pandora's lips were like a vacuum upon his rod. "Just wondering why you were out here and not with them."

"Ah, unlike my daughters Mor cannot be around angels when they cum. Too bright," Mor answered thinking it was enough to satisfy him. "Mor would offer to join in the fellatio but," flashing her needle-like teeth, "Mor doesn't think you would want that."

"Yeah... oh god, Charlotte," Samuel moaned as his aunt attacked his cock with a vengeance.

"What you get for leaving us like that," Charlotte uttered after she licked up the back of his cock.

"Are your mates as pleasing to you as Mor's is?" Mor asked, peering down at him.

"Well Samuel, answer the nice demon lady," Aurore said, as she stroked his rod.

"Always Mor..." Samuel's words were cut off as Mor stuck her finger into his mouth.

"Good. Mor would hate to find out that Samuel's mates were not satisfactory. Since this undead one kills so..." Licking her lips remembering the screams of the mortals in that mall parking lot. "Mor's blood is strong, yes?!" Mor asked, with gleeful eyes. "Good, Samuel must protect Mor's mate," she said, with a stern nod. "Mor might come and visit you undead thing, Mor likes you."

"Umm... thanks I think," Samuel replied uncertain on what she meant by that. Samuel wasn't about to find out either.

"Oh, look at her, Mor bets she likes it," Mor said, her black eyes glancing up as Kelly rode her brother reverse cowgirl.

"Mmmhmm," Kelly moaned.

"Come Samuel, rest on my legs. Mor will not offer her pussy to you, that belongs to Mor's mate. Mor will let you touch Mor's breasts," Mor nodded as she rested on the back of her legs. "Mor thinks you wouldn't be able to handle Mor anyway. Mor likes pain," she said, smiling wickedly down at Samuel as her hands rested on his chest.

"Yeah, would hate for Mor to learn she likes vampire cock, where would that leave your mate," Samuel taunted releasing a loud moan as Nimue bounced on his lap.

"Oh?!" Filling his face with her own as she leaned over, "Are you offering Samuel, Mor can be very... forceful," Mor said, her fork tongue ran along her lips.

"Hey, it can't get any weirder than it already has," Samuel answered shrugging his shoulders.

"Naughty vampire," Mor giggled as she lightly patted Samuel's right cheek. "We will see if you can handle Mor when this is over." Her black eyes watched as Samuel's cream coated mushroom top disappeared into Aurore's cunt.

******

"You alright?" Samuel asked, as Ira looked like death warmed over.

"Give me a minute," Ira breathed heavily. He couldn't believe they made him cum twenty times to sate their hunger in one go.

"Don't worry father, I will help you to recover," Ardat Lili said, in a lustful voice as she stood at his side.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Ira muttered low.

"So did you learn anything else while you were with Gaia and Nyx?" Lucifer asked, looking over at Samuel as Mor shooed her daughters away from their father. Smirking at her sisters' shocked looks at the mention of those primordial beings. Even with the old gods fall they were still a force that even Heaven couldn't stand against if they chose to attack as one.

"Kind of..."

"It's in New Orleans isn't it?" Charlotte cut in as Samuel nodded.

"Okay, I'll bite what's in New Orleans?" Ira asked, looking over at Samuel.

"Other than vampires you mean," seeing Aurore blush at his wink, "the doorway to Onoskelis's cell or prison or whatever you want to call it," Samuel said, truthfully. "If we can bind her, that is if we, I mean me, can open the doorway. Bind her once again in her slumber, then we don't have to run around and deal with these people," he said, gesturing to the ruined building.

"What about her seals? If we do nothing her little minions will just undo what we have already finished," Michelle stated as she crossed her arms below her breasts.

"Once she is re-bound the old seals will be reinforced or that's what they told me anyway," Samuel said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Still... there are my fallen sisters we have to worry about. They won't stop until they unmake the universe," Raphaela uttered as Michelle nodded in response.

"That's your department not mine," Samuel said, staring down the angel. Arguably not the best course of action for a vampire to do. "However you deal with them is on you. I'm here to make sure Onoskelis doesn't wake up in the first place not going toe to toe with fallen angels."

"We'll deal with them," Lucifer said, holding up her hand stilling her sister's words as she looked over at Samuel. "There're only nine of them it shouldn't take us too long to hunt them down if father turns his gaze towards them," she stated her sister's had to begrudgingly nod to that. "How long will it take for you to open this 'doorway' to Onoskelis's cell?"

"Can't say," Samuel replied as he scratched his head. "That kind of magic, as old as it is... I'm going to have to find it."

"Did they not give you this spell?" Lucifer asked, suspiciously.

"No. They gave me the spell to bind her again not to get to her. That cost me a lot of pain just for one spell."

"Ira give Samuel your number, you call us the moment you find this spell of yours," seeing Samuel nod, "sisters would you be so kind as to teleport the Herald, his companions, and their car back to New Orleans so he can begin his search?"

"You sure they aren't going to blast me to bits?" Samuel whispered to Ira as they exchanged digits.

"Raphaela, Michelle, if you get them home without harming my undead friend here," shooting Samuel a smirk, "I'll tie Luci up and let her watch as you have your way with me," Ira said, seeing the mischievousness lighting up their eyes.

"Ira!" Lucifer gasped in shock.

"I hope you're including me in this arrangement?" Gabriella asked, shimmering into existence.

"I so wouldn't leave you out," Ira said, winking at her.

"Deal!" All three said in unison.

"You and I are going to talk once we are alone," Lucifer said, in a disapproving, grandmotherly voice.

"What? You pimp me out, and I can't make you suffer as I offer myself as a bargaining chip, what a strange world we live in," Ira sighed shaking his head seeing his grandmother's cheeks heat as she looked away.

123456...8