Porn Star Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking towards the first floor bathroom to take a quick shower. He knew he couldn't ask Metatron or Zophiel about it. Ira didn't think they would take kindly to him just forcing his way into the top spot of the angelic order no matter how much they liked his cock. No. This had to be done in secret, so his aunts and grandmother were out of the question. Sighing as he stared up at the ceiling of the shower stall. He never expected his life would be this complicated. Walking up to his room once he had his quick shower. Tossing his damp towel in the corner of his room where all his dirty clothes went. Grabbing his phone, while Samuel might not be in their mythos, he did know more about cosmic things than he did; and what better way to keep below his great-grandfather's radar than to ask the one person that even God needs to face Onoskelis.

"Hey, Samuel?" Ira spoke as he hunted for a pair of clean underwear.

"Yeah, is the hunt not going well?"

"No, as far as I've been told the Heavenly host is handling that chore quite well," Ira answered sliding the drawer closed. "That's not why I'm calling."

"Then what is this about?"

"How much do you know about the angelic order?"

"Nothing."

"Figures," Ira chuckled, "okay, you mind if I pop over?"

"You're going to do that teleporting thing again, aren't you?"

"Come on man, you've got to get over that. I'm sure you've been doing some crazy things that I'd find outlandish since you've been back," Ira retorted, feeling a smile forming on his lips.

"No comment."

"Knew it, so what was it?" Ira asked, his mirth was clear as day in his voice.

"Oh, you know making out with a goddess and whatnot." Ira's whistle filled his room as his left pants leg slid up his left leg.

"A goddess huh? Bet she's a looker too," Ira teased.

"So not getting into that."

"Who was it by the way?"

"Hekatê," Samuel answered matter-of-factly.

"Isn't she like an Olympian?"

"Titan actually."

"Making out with Titans, must be one for the record books," Ira joked.

"No more than you making the Devil scream out for 'her Lord'."

"Touché."

"So what's this about?"

"I'd rather talk about it in person, you never know who might be listening," Ira said, as he quickly slid his shirt on and placed his phone back to his ear.

"Ah. I'm in Salam at the moment."

"How the hell did you get there so fast?"

"Oh you know, magic," Samuel chuckled.

"Right, so would it be okay, if I came over?" Ira asked, knowing how weird it was just to ask that question given the vast distance between the two.

"Sure, as long as I don't have to run outside and write big ol' letters in the sand that says land here?!"

"Very funny," Ira huffed rolling his eyes. "Wait... I can't sense you. How's that possible?"

"Oh, well now, that's interesting." Ira heard Samuel's amusement in his voice. Tilting his head as he heard Samuel walking somewhere, the sound of shore birds, and the crashing of waves. "How about now?"

"And here I am!" Ira exclaimed appearing on the shore near Samuel's grandparents former home. Looking oddly at Samuel and the child in his arms.

"Sammy, who's that?" Ira's jaw dropped instantly as that sandy blonde haired, green eyed child looked up at Samuel. It wasn't that he was holding a child in his arms, it was the fact that she talked so coherently.

"Samuel... why... why..." Ira stammered his shaky finger pointed directed at Wendy. Trying not to be weirded out by that soft giggle of hers.

"Yeah, that is the normal reaction you get," Samuel said, smiling down at his mother.

"But I do enjoy watching their reactions and that look!" Wendy said, laughing madly behind her hand.

"Sam... what's going on?" Ira asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

"Mom meet Ira, Ira meet my mother," Samuel said, enjoying the shocked and horrified look on Ira's face.

"She's... she's you're mother?"

"I am, it's nice to meet you. So what are you, I know you can't be human, can you?" Wendy asked, quizzically.

"No, but you aren't a normal child either," Ira stated his brown eyes transitioned to gold-ruby. His head snapped back as he saw her soul, and it wasn't a soul he had seen numerous times inhabiting children he's seen. He couldn't get the image of the woman standing behind the child in his arms. Her ghostly hand resting on Samuel's shoulder, just like a mother would do.

"True, I'm not. So are you a friend of my Sammy?" Wendy asked, with a friendly smile.

"I'd like to hope so," Ira nodded, trying not to be weirded out by the talking child. "And my teleporting freaks you out!" he exclaimed keeping his voice low so not to draw attention to them.

"It is... disconcerting," Wendy stated, her eyes running down Ira's body. "It's not magic, magic that we know of. What are you?"

"Same could be said about you," Ira shot back.

"Oh, I like him," Wendy giggled.

"Come on," Samuel said nodding towards the direction of his home. "You can tell me why you need my help when you have you know who to call upon."

"Yeah, that's kind of the reason," Ira muttered rubbing the back of his neck once he got to Samuel's side.

"Ah," Samuel nodded in understanding as Ira went through his reasons. "So you're like me wanting to make plans in case they turn against you," he stated leading Ira towards the front door.

"Well, you don't have you know who tailing you everywhere you go," Ira muttered feeling a strange sensation the moment he had stepped over the property line. However, he wasn't prepared for what he was met with once he stepped into Samuel's home. Ira became instantly hard as a wall of sex encased him as more than a dozen eyes fell on him. Of course, there was Pandora, Kelly, Nimue, and Aurore that he knew of, yet as his eyes ran over the women that he didn't know. Rolling his tongue in his mouth as he gazed at Marie and Lola. "Yeah, we are so much alike," he said to himself.

"Who's your friend Samuel?" Ira felt his rod swell at those dazzling green eyes of Marie's as she flashed him an alluring smile.

"That's Ira, Aunt Marie," Aurore said, with a flirtatious smile while peering at Ira. She knew Ira must be going out of his mind given he was surrounded by so many of their kind.

"He's the Nagdaium' you spoke of?" Ines asked, looking over at her daughter who nodded. "Interesting," she muttered as her blue eyes ran down Ira's body. While tempting as Ira was, her lust belonged to Samuel.

"Kelly watch your daughter," Samuel spoke, chuckling as his mother smacked his cheek. "While I help Ira deal with whatever he came here for," he said, handing Wendy off to his sister.

"You better not be doing anything dangerous," Kelly stated sternly, seeing her aunt nod in agreement.

"Scouts honor," Samuel replied. "Come on, this way before something explodes," he teased taking Ira by the arm and leading him towards the doorway.

"Samuel?!" Marie and Lola called out.

"Hmm?"

"When you two are done, you better save some time for us," Marie uttered in a wanton whisper to which Lola released an 'Mmmhmm' as she nodded along.

"Wouldn't miss it," Samuel answered with a coy smirk on his lips.

"Dude?!" Ira exclaimed in a hush whisper. "Just how many women do you have?"

"A lot, I have a whole coven to please," Samuel replied in an amusing light.

Instantly Ira felt the heat of the humidity of the south as they stepped through the doorway that connected their two homes. Looking over his shoulder wondering what the hell had just happened.

"Where are we?" Ira asked, as Samuel led him through Marie's home.

"New Orleans," Samuel answered truthfully. Flicking his left index finger magically opening the doors to the solarium as they approached.

"How?!"

"Magic," Samuel said, with a smirk on his lips. "I thought some distance between you and them would be better."

"Yeah, sorry, just that they're..."

"I know," Samuel said, with a knowing smile. Watching Ira looking around the room as the shades dropped blocking out the sun and casting them both into darkness. "Sit," Samuel commanded. Small blue orbs of arcane energy filled the room. "Place your palms on mine," he directed, the only reason he was helping Ira one: so he could understand just what he and those around him were, two: to prepare himself for the time he would have to face off with beings like him. Not that he thought Ira would come after them, still it never hurts to be cautious. "So you want to know how to become stronger."

"I know it's possible I can feel it. It's just itching beneath the surface. Yet I can't see how to take that step," Ira admitted as he placed his palms on Samuel's.

"You ever try to expand your mind? I mean after all you are a cosmic being. Shouldn't seeing beyond what mortals can, be like second nature to you?" Samuel asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Dude, I've only been like this for a couple of weeks. Did you know how to do all this," gesturing to the orbs floating around him, "overnight?" Ira retorted. Smirking when he heard Samuel chuckle.

"Touché."

"So you think I should open my mind?"

"If you have taken your search as far as your mortal mind can, then the flow of the cosmos is the last place you have to look. If what you told me, you are trying to reach the highest tier then wouldn't it be logical to assume the only way to do that is to encompass the cosmos that makes up that tier of angel, no?"

"Huh? That does make sense," Ira muttered.

"So I assume you came to me because I can get you there without them noticing, am I correct?" Samuel asked, yet all the while he had been slowly eating away at the fabric of the material realm. His dip into the well had showed him how. Samuel knew if his mother hadn't been there he would have lost himself.

"Wow?!" Ira's voice was like a whisper as he stared out at the stars, planets, asteroids, and an aimless wondering comet. His foot lightly tapped on... "You got to be fucking kidding me?!" Ira shouted as he stood on that rainbow bridge.

"Yeah, let's not stay too long, don't know how long Heimdallr will condone us standing here, or when Odin will send his Valkyries after us given we are so trespassing in another godly realm. However, this is the fastest way to get you what you seek," Samuel said, looking over at Ira.

"Yeah, and they probably won't watch the Norse gods," Ira nodded in understanding.

"Now, do that thing you do," Samuel said, backing away. "Okay, now try to tap into the flow of the cosmos," he stated staring up at Ira's twelve foot form. Seeing the lights of the souls in his possession sparking into existence.

"That's easier said than done," Ira muttered low. Blowing out a breath, knowing this was why he had come to Samuel in the first place. Unfurling his four wings, tapping into his angelic and demonic sides. Tilting his head back, his white hair brushed along the base of his wings. Inhaling deeply, feeling the cosmic eddies filling his lungs. Opening his eyes, the gold light of his angelic half, the red tint of his demonic taint swirled rapidly around his irises. Ira could feel it, he was so close he could feel it. He could feel the last set of wings eager to form into being to take him to new heights. However, before he could even blend the three energies together and breach the threshold, Ira fell to his knees, panting heavily, his hands pressed on the bridge his body shrinking back to his humanoid size having depleted himself trying to force the change.

"Well, it isn't for the lack of trying, but I think you already know what you need to do," Samuel said, staring down at Ira.

"Yeah," Ira whispered peering down at his hand. Knowing he needed another soul. Something he has been hesitant to do. He always thought if he didn't, granted it wasn't realistic in any sort, then he could pretend this whole thing really wasn't a life or death situation. To Ira's thinking what eighteen-year-old was faced with this kind of thing in this day and age? He knew once he got back home he was going to have to listen to Missy's advice -- as much as that pained him to do. "Thanks for doing this," Ira said, standing up with the help of Samuel.

"Well, we do have a being that is going take everything we have. There's no telling what awaits us once I open the doorway," Samuel said, leading Ira back to the mortal realm before the Nordic gods took notice of them.

"How can you be so calm about all of this?" Ira asked, walking in stride with Samuel.

"Whatever this Onoskelis is, it threatens my family. I've killed the coven that my family once belonged to, one: the leaders of it killed my parents, two: they thought that they could use me to usurp Hekatê's will. I honestly don't know how foolish a person can be to piss off a Titan. So I did what I had to do to avenge my parents, and to keep them from coming after the rest of my family. So think of it like this: don't think of it as saving the world, just saving your family, because the whole concept of saving the world is just something the human mind can't wrap itself around," Samuel said, as the walls of the solarium began to reform around them.

"Again, sorry about..." Ira's voice grew still as Charlotte walked towards them. He couldn't take his eyes how her 36D breasts bounced, the way her raven hair swayed, how her brown eyes lustered as they fell upon Samuel.

"Don't worry about it. They do have that affect," Samuel said, trying not to notice the bulge in Ira's pants. "You know you can if you want to, right?"

"What?!" Ira stammered; his mouth hung agape at what Samuel just told him.

"Sure, if they want to that is. It's not like I have a say in who they sleep with."

"Sammy, are the two of you done?" Charlotte asked, sweetly. Her hands held onto the sides of her body as her arms were crossed below her breasts. Resting her head against the doorframe of the solarium, her gaze solely on her nephew.

"Are we?" Samuel inquired looking over at Ira.

"Yeah... I think so," Ira nodded, knowing the next step he was going to have to take on his own. However, he doubted he would find a soul he could bargain with in less than a day. "Have you found that spell yet?"

"I did," Samuel nodded.

"Then all this ends soon?" Charlotte asked, hoping to have a quiet safe life where she and Samuel could raise their daughter in peace.

"It ends tonight, that is if your side is done with hunting those angels down," Samuel said, peering at Ira.

"I'll have to see, I'll let you know what I find out," Ira said, slyly eyeing Charlotte. He so wanted to make her scream. "I'll see you later Samuel," he said, waving goodbye to them as his image faded from view.

"Come, Marie and Lola are waiting for you," Charlotte said, holding out her hand to Samuel.

"Oh?! I wonder whatever for," Samuel jested.

"Oh, we both know what they want," Charlotte cooed with a salacious smile. "Sammy?"

"Yeah," Samuel replied his hand rested on her left hip as they walked up the stairs to Marie's third floor bedroom.

"What do you think about going away for a while? Just you, me, Kelly, and Wendy," Charlotte said, loving how her body felt so right when it was pressed against her nephew's. "When this is all done I mean."

"Anywhere in particular you have in mind?"

"I was thinking Greece would be nice," Charlotte said, brushing her hair behind her left ear, blushing as she felt his hand on her ass.

"Greece, huh?"

"Mmmhmm," Charlotte nodded. "I thought maybe, given what you are, a trip to the homeland would be good for you, and in turn we can get some private time with you without some dire events hounding us."

"You know doesn't really matter where we go, right?" Samuel had a coy smirk on his lips as Charlotte's eyes glanced to him then down, her face growing redder by the second.

"Stop Sammy," Charlotte cooed lightly slapping his chest. "You don't have to flirt with me anymore."

"Why not, I do enjoy watching those cheeks get all rosy," Samuel teased.

"When you're done, come home, and I'll add a little spice to this," Charlotte purred, her hand rubbed along her nephew's manhood as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Wouldn't miss it," Samuel said, watching his aunt's face ripen to the color of a cherry as she bowed her head. His thumb rested under her chin lifting it, feeling Charlotte relax and giving in as his lips melded with hers. Their tongues rolling around each other's, her hands brought Samuel deeper into their kiss.

"Mmm... yes, that is how you're supposed to kiss me," Charlotte said breathlessly, as she pulled away from her nephew's tantalizing lips. "I'll see you at home," she whispered as her fingers ran along Samuel's jaw as she backed away.

"Do come in Samuel," Marie called out.

"Yes, do come in, you have kept your high priestesses waiting for far too long." Lola's voice filtered through the closed door.

Samuel's breath was stolen as he stepped into the room. There stood Lola in a deep purple, Babydoll lingerie, V-neck chemise, open front negligee with matching tanga style panties. His eyes flickered to Marie who was wearing a light blue, Bluebella, sheer, embroidered 1/4 cup bra with a matching T-string panties. His eyes darted from Lola's 32C breasts to Marie's 36DDD ones as they stood so alluringly in front of the foot of Marie's bed. His mouth watered as their combined sexual energies taunted him into those turbulent waters.

"Well Samuel." Lola's fingertips ran up the material of her negligee, circling around her areolas. Her lips curled into a sensuous smile as her brown eyes beckoned him to gaze into their depths.

"Mmm... don't our bodies excite you?" Marie purred with a teasing smirk. Reaching behind her and undoing the clasp of her bra. Her green eyes glanced over to Lola who snaped her fingers. Causing the magic that had permeated throughout her room to power on her radio. Arching an eyebrow as Carmen Goett's 'La Llorona' began to play. Watching how Lola's hips rolled to the beat, raising her arms above her head, rolling her stomach. Lola's magic flaring in the pupils of her eyes as she stared at Samuel. Calling to Samuel to come join her, to allow her body to feel his against hers.

Marie wasn't to be outdone as Lola rolled her body along Samuel's. Pressing her breasts into Samuel's bare back, she knew he loved the feel of them on any part of his body. However, the part she wanted most her cousin had beaten her to. Her hands along with Lola's quickly pushed down the articles of clothing that were hindering them from getting what they had been hungering for since Samuel's abrupt departure.

"Take me Samuel," Lola whispered in want.

******

Michelle, Raphaela, and Gabriella stood high in the sky their battle hardened eyes scanned the Earth for the last of their prey. All wore their battle armor that had seen many a battle with their fallen sisters along with the Nephilim they had put down throughout the ages.

"Hmm... do you think we should call him?" Raphaela asked, knowing Araton was going to be a major challenge for them. Given that Araton was among the Throne order before she sided with Lucifer. Granted the Thrones weren't known for their battle skills, yet Araton took great joy in slaying her sisters on the battlefield. Even three archangels would be hard pressed to bring her down. If they brought down the Seraphim from Heaven they knew the destruction they would cause if they exchanged blows. Still Raphaela wasn't all that eager to face down Araton on their own. Even with Heaven backing them it would be a hard fight to win.

"Do you think he would be of any help?" Michelle asked, looking over at Gabriella.

"Since we can't call down the First sphere calling Ira is a logical choice, yet even with Ira it will be a tough fight," Gabriella said, chewing on her nail. Instantly their weapons came to their call as they felt something approaching from behind them. "Z-Zophiel," she stammered in fear as those purple wings flapped as her Seraphim might suffocated her and her sisters. The silvery blades of her chakrams glinted in her holy fire and the light of the sun. Her wings along with the other's came around their bodies to shield them as those three sets of forty foot wings released a powerful gust.

1...345678