Porn Star Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mor take your daughters and the others and hunt down these fallen. I'll have Zophiel..." Samuel arched an eyebrow at the shocked and fearful looks on the three angels faces, "join in on the hunt once I return to Hell."

"Umm... Ira, who's this Zophiel?" Samuel whispered.

"A fallen seraphim, she's the angel of fate or so she says. Only met her once," Ira answered.

"Yes my lady," Mor bowed. "Mor will see you again Samuel, and you my Prince can always call on me anytime," she said, gazing lustfully at Ira. "Come daughters, we have angels to hunt."

"Mor!"

"Yes my lady?" Mor asked, turning back to Lucifer.

"Take Asmodan with you, kicking and screaming if you have to," Lucifer commanded.

"Yes mistress," Mor replied with a cruel smile on her lips.

"I'll see you at home Ira, I must see to my army. Herald?"

"Yeah," Samuel said, seeing that golden eye of hers peering back at him over his shoulder.

"Three days. In three days we will end this, so find that spell quickly. Don't die, die later, if you must," Lucifer said, before disappearing back to the depths of Hell along with Anael.

"Well, isn't that just comforting," Samuel muttered.

"Don't take it to heart, that's how she shows affection," Ira said, as Samuel looked at him oddly. "What? Don't give me that look," rolling his eyes, "you try being raised by the Devil and not come out strange," he uttered with a joking smirk.

"I'll escort you home Ira," Gabriella cooed looping her arm around his. Smirking at her sisters as she disappeared with Ira.

"Come Herald, the faster we get you there, the faster we can end this," Michelle said, taking charge as Raphaela went to retrieve their vehicle they arrived in. "Return to the garden and wait for us there," she commanded seeing her daughter and niece nodding before taking flight. "Now stand close together," Michelle directed as her wings unfurled.

******

Ira huffed as he landed nude on his bed. Peering down his chest as those golden eyes of hers stared at him with ravenous hunger as she crawled naked along his bed, her long, black hair dragging along the sheets. Her 30A breasts shone in the light of the lamp beside his bed.

"Ira?" Her hands skimmed along his thighs as she walked on her knees between his legs.

"Yeah?" Ira answered wondering if he had any strength left to get it up again given the look in Gabriella's eyes.

"First Raphaela, then Michelle, now Metatron. I do hope you were going to include me in this baby making process," Gabriella purred as her fingers ran up the back of his cock. A rumbling growl emanating from her chest as his cock grew to fifteen inches. Her mouth watered knowing how good that cock of his felt deep within her just like how her father used to feel when he would visit her. Now that she could feel that bliss, that serenity once again as she watch the crown of his rod swell as her breath flowed over it. "Ira, I've missed this," Gabriella said, lovingly caressing that blood engorged dagger of his. "Don't ever keep this away from me," she said, rubbing her left cheek along the length of it.

"The thought never crossed my mind," Ira stated truthfully.

"Good," Gabriella purred before her lips wrapped around his cock before she inched down his entire length. Loving how his rod stretched out her throat just like her father always did before he stopped visiting her and her sisters. Her lithe body scurried along Ira's body, smiling sensuously down at him as her eager mound hovered over his lips. "This equally has missed you..." Tossing her head back as Ira didn't waste a moment before his lips captured her mound, "mmmhmm, that's it Ira, taste your aunt's pussy," Gabriella moaned loudly as Ira's tongue curled within her canal. Her body quaked; her fingers took hold of the tufts of his hair as that tongue of his touched every part of her sex. Her angelic light flared from her eyes and mouth as she came on her nephew's tongue.

"Yes, you do look good covered in my angel juice," Gabriella giggled as Ira's chin glistened in the light.

"What can I say," his forked tongue ran along his lips and chin cleaning it of her peach juice, "you are sweet," Ira said, with a coy smirk. Noticing how Gabriella grew red faced and shimmied down his body. His fingers curled around his comforter as she ran the crown of his rod through her labia. Her wails filled his room as she sank down his length, her clit brushed along his pubic hair as she held his full length within her. Feeling the connection closing that only happened when he had sex with his angelic aunts.

Watching her golden eyes as her hips rapidly rose and lowered on his stiff rod. Feeling her slickness coating his pole as she rode him hard. Then again, it has been a while since the two of them had been together. There was no telling how long Gabriella had been lusting to feel him back in her. Watching how her little breasts moved as she glided along his cock. What he had said was true, they did fit her body type extremely well. Even if they were far, far, far smaller than any other angel's he had met. That didn't matter, what mattered was how good they felt in his hands whenever they were together.

"Mmm, you really do like them," Gabriella said, through her panting breath as Ira pinched her nipples. Feeling her true orgasm approaching and the only true way for angels to conceive a child with others of their kind. It just never crossed their minds before, at least not until God ordered them to lay with Ira.

"Of course, I do," Ira answered. "Who wouldn't?"

"Then cum with me Ira," Gabriella said bashfully, as her black curtain of hair shielded her face from view. Other than her father Ira was the only one who ever said a kind word about her small bust. Her silver ethereal essence exploded within his room as his hot seed shot into the air and disappeared into her ghostly essence.

Gabriella rested against him as her fingertips lightly traced along his chest as she rested against him. She could already feel it. Feel their child growing inside of her. With angels their conception immediately took effect the moment the seed of man was implanted in their essence. While she wanted to be there with Ira during the battle, she suspected when it went down she would be indisposed. Gabriella had no wish to endanger their child. She had faith in her father and Ira along with her sisters' that they would return Onoskelis back to her slumber.

"Gabby?"

"Yes Ira," Gabriella sighed in contentment.

"How long does it normally take an angel to become pregnant?" Ira asked, his interest pegged.

"I already am Ira." Gabriella answered.

"What?!"

"Angels aren't like mortals Ira," resting her chin on his chest as she looked up at him, "once we take your seed into our essence new life has already taken hold," Gabriella cooed, her index finger circled around his left areola.

"So... just now... you're...?!"

"Mmmhmm," Gabriella hummed. Reaching over taking hold of his left hand, and gently placing it on her stomach. "In a few days, our child will be born."

"Wait... what?!" Ira stammered trying to wrap his mind it all. "How can that be possible?!"

"Just like Michelle and Raphaela, and now Metatron, I too will bathe in the light of Heaven to increase the growth rate of our child," Gabriella said, in a loving light. Her thumb brushed along the back of his hand so very pleased that Ira had yet to remove his hand from her stomach. Hoping that he would love their child. "However, seeing how no angel has ever laid with a... Nagdaium'. I like the name; it seems fitting for a new form of angel. It's why the others' children were born so quickly since they are more angel than human or demon. With humans, males or females given the few male angels (namely the watchers), in Heaven, Nephilim tend to gestate for a month before the offspring is born. So like you with your half angelic side, our child will be three fourths angel. I can't wait to see how beautiful our daughter will be," Gabriella squealed in delight as she hugged Ira tightly to her.

All the while Ira's eyes were darting to and fro as his mind raced. Wondering if he was half angel, then what did that make his mother? He knew his father, who had miraculously disappeared from the face of the Earth, was pure human. Then what was his mother? She had to be more than just half. Then there was his grandfather, who too had disappeared, like he never even existed. He so needed to speak with his grandmother, and quickly. He had a suspicion that his mother was more than just a Nephilim. Now he knew why his grandmother didn't want God or the other angels to find out about his mother. Who knows just how powerful his mother could actually be?

"Now you need to prepare for the hunt, and I must prepare for our child's birth," Gabriella said, lightly kissing Ira's lips as she leaned over him. Her pearl white wings sat folded against her back as her fingers lightly traced down his left cheek. Her golden eyes gazed at the man that had set in motion things that were about to change the course of the cosmos. She wasn't contemplating the fight with Onoskelis. No. She was thinking of the Heavenly order, Hell, and where Ira and his children would fit into all of that. "Don't worry Ira, when she is born, you'll be the first to see our child," Gabriella cooed sweetly, winking at him before she faded from reality.

"Luci!" Ira yelled out as he stomped through his home, finding it very silent compared to the last few days. "Grandma!" He growled as she failed to answer him as his shirt slid down his chest. Grumbling as the house was empty knowing where he was going to have to go. While he knew how to get to Hell from the club, or the one time he allowed his emotions to shatter reality around him to take him there. Ira didn't actually know how to do it on his own. Walking back to his room, knowing Mor was out hunting down rouge angels... stopping in his tracks as he felt something in his home.

"Maybe I can be of service," Zophiel cooed from behind him standing an inch taller than Metatron. Her golden eyes shimmered in the shadows of the hallway of the second floor of his home. Her platinum hair was held behind her ears, trailing down her purple wings as her feathers rustled as Ira turned to face her. Her amethyst and white robe, if you can all two pieces of cloth that, barely covered her 32H breasts leaving a very wide 'V' down the middle of her chest down to the top of her mons Venus only to be held taut to her body by a gold chain belt, a robe. Ornate gold shoulder armor sat tightly to her body; matching gold winged bracelets adorned her wrists mirroring her tiara. "If you only care to take my hand," Zophiel stated as she held out her hand to him. A sensuous smile formed on her lips as her angelic essence brushed against his. Pulling Ira abruptly into her, sucking on her lower lip as her breasts pancaked out as they pressed against his chest. Lowering his hand, weaving his hand through her robe and placing his hand over her angelic mound. "Soon Ira I will have you," Zophiel purred as her six wings wrapped around his body.

"Lucifer is there," Zophiel said, pointing out to the distance once they appeared in the depths of Hell. The sounds of hordes of demons thundered in the air, Ira's ears perked as he heard his grandmother's voice rallying her army. Zophiel shuttered as Ira sank a finger into her hot honey pot. Her fingers curled around his shirt after eons of slumber. "D-do you like the feel of my pussy. I was the very first angel he created," she said, her golden eyes quivered as Ira's human disguise burnt away. Squeezing her folds, releasing a soft whimper as he added another. "Please... don't stop," Zophiel begged as his thumb gently rubbed along her clitoris.

"Oh? Are you enjoying it?" Ira asked, with a coy smirk.

"Mmmhmm," Zophiel hummed. Inching her lips closer to his, "Kiss me Ira," she whispered hungrily. Her fingers moved up along Ira's neck, weaving through strands of his white hair. Her angelic lips molded against his, her tongue teased his as it rolled within the warmth of Ira's mouth. She had forgotten what a kiss was like. Breathing heavily as her lips pulled away, feeling her angelic light bubbling up, something that she hadn't felt since her fall. Tossing her head back, the light of Heaven shot forth from her eyes and mouth as she came upon Ira's fingers. "So..." Her chest heaved as her hands gripped Ira's shoulder, "was my pussy better than Metatron's?" Zophiel asked, with an impish smile.

"I won't know until I'm deep inside of it," Ira retorted sinfully.

"Soon, very soon, all this will be over and you my young prince will get your wish," Zophiel cooed libidinously as her six wings unfurled. Ira rose his arm to shield his eyes as Zophiel took to the air. "I wonder how you will be able to handle the first angel of all of creation," she spoke as she gazed down at him. "Would you taste this?" Zophiel asked, as she flashed Ira her cunt.

"In a heartbeat," Ira answered. His fork tongue ran along his lips seeing Zophiel's dew glistening in the hellish light of Hell. Feeling the incubus in him eager to taste that angelic juice.

"I can't wait," Zophiel said, wantonly.

Ira watched as Zophiel flew away; to where he couldn't say. Where in Hell does a Seraphim go to just relax? Ira couldn't say. His tail thumbed on the ground as the brimstone air coated his skin, his gold-ruby eyes stared down at his hand as he used his angel sight to see all three energies as they twisted around one another. Ira knew if he was going to get stronger he needed to find a way to blend all three together. That was the only way he knew he could protect himself should Heaven move against him. Unfurling his two sets of wings, he needed to know, he needed to protect his family. Taking to the air, the strong, powerful flaps of his wings sent him higher into that sulfur laced air. Cora's and Bridget's faces flashed before his eyes. This whole ordeal had shown him, if his encounters with Metatron, Zophiel, and God has taught him anything was, that he was sorely lacking in that department.

"Luci!" Ira's voice thundered along the sky as his wings slowly beat to keep him hovering before his grandmother.

"What is it Ira? I'm kind of busy at the moment," Lucifer said, gesturing to the gathered demons. Arching an eyebrow as Ira grew to his true Nagdaium' form. Growing to her true angelic height as Ira pointed his sword at her. No one, not even her grandson, did such a thing, not in her domain! "You better have a damn good reason for pointing your weapon at ME!" Lucifer's voice shook the very foundations of Hell as that horrific realm poured its power into her body. Her own sword materialized in her right hand; her grip tightened on its hilt as she watched as those bits of light formed around him. Knowing Ira was pulling strength from the souls in his command. Sparks flew as she managed to block his blow. Grunting as his wings flapped pushing her backwards before she could set her feet. "What's the meaning of this Ira?!" Lucifer growled; she was not about to appear weak in her own realm. Her forty foot wings pushed off with enough force to send her and push Ira back as she took to the air.

Heavenly steel rang out as their blades struck one another. "I want the truth for once!" Ira hissed as his arm trembled, peering over the blade of his sword.

"What are you going on about?" Lucifer asked, confused.

"Mom? What is she?" Blocking the slash of his grandmother's blade with the flat of his own. "What was grandfather, and where is my father?!"

"Oh, is that all," a sadistic smirk formed on her lips at the sound of Ira's huff as her foot landed squarely on his gut, "didn't Raphaela tell you that you use your entire body in a fight not just your sword! Poor form for one who is the Prince of Hell." Taking a dry swallow as Ira recovered quickly, far more quickly than she would have thought. A chill ran up her spine, yet that wasn't the only thing she felt as her mound throbbed as Ira rose his sword over his head.

"Stop!" Anael shouted as she darted in-between them. Her twelve foot tall form blocked the two of them, the only things that showed her demonic nature inherited from her father, were her tail and horns. Her angelic light shimmered along her wings as her halo burned brightly. Her golden-ruby eyes glanced at her parents, her arms outstretched, palms facing both Ira and Lucifer. "You shouldn't be fighting! Please Daddy, put your sword away," Anael said, in the sweetest pleading voice.

"Well Ira, are you going to listen to our daughter or shall we continue this until I teach you a lesson in respecting my throne?" Lucifer asked, the power of Hell glowed red in her pupils as she gazed at her grandson.

"As soon as you spit out what I want to know," Ira stated sternly, as he peered down the length of his sword.

"Very well, come Ira," Lucifer sighed dispelling her sword. "Anael do keep an eye on the legions. You know how they are -- if left unsupervised there won't be any left."

"Fear not my Lady, Mor and Ardat Lili shall keep this rabble in line," Mor said, the ground shook as she and her daughter approached in their titanic forms. Their bodies grew in size as the distance shortened between them. "We came to report on our hunt, while our other children continue the search," her blood red eyes stared at Ira who looked shocked at hers and his daughter's true demonic forms, "Mor is very pleased Mor can finally show Mor's mate her true form," Mor spoke revealing her shark-like teeth as she smiled.

"Hello father," Ardat Lili spoke, her voice had an angelic tone to it as compared to her mother's gravelly one. "Maybe the next time we meet I can please you with more than just my mouth," she said, smirking as her mountainous orbs bounced against her chest. The angelic light detailing her breasts drawing her father's eyes to her car door size areolas. Her black eyes watched as Lucifer disappeared from view. Only to shield her eyes as a bright flash of light flared and her father was gone.

The slap that stuck across Ira's left cheek echoed in the chamber that none ever entered except the Lord of Hell. A chamber that housed one of the most precious things that entity truly coveted. Her children -- minus her daughter's two timing husband. Lucifer only put his worthless ass in this hallowed hall for one purpose so that no one could ever find him, not even Ira.

"Don't you ever! And I mean ever do that again! Do you hear me?!" Lucifer shouted as she poked Ira in the chest. "Just because you are my grandson does not mean you can come down here and challenge me in front of all of Hell. Even here there are rules!"

"Sorry Luci, but I had to know..." Shyly looking away, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What could be so important that you risk a civil war in Hell at this trying time?" Lucifer inquired crossing her arms below her 32FF breasts.

"If I will be strong enough."

"Strong enough for what? To take my throne?"

"What?! No! Nothing like that," Ira said, defensively.

"Then what Ira?" Lucifer asked, growing more irate the longer he stalled.

"To protect you, Mom, Bridgett, and everyone else I care about," Ira stated growing red in the face.

"Oh Ira," Lucifer sighed, her right hand caressed Ira's left cheek. So very pleased that he would go to such lengths to protect her even if she truly didn't need it. She was, after all, the ruler of Hell. "I'm very happy you care this much about me and your family," she said, her golden eyes stared into his. "I know you can do it. You are my grandson after all. If anyone can do it, it is you," Lucifer uttered leaning forward, her immortal lips pressed against Ira's. Feeling the love he had for her, remembering all the times he would come running to her home she maintained on Earth to keep up appearances. The way he would act around her even though she was the Devil, as man had labeled her, even if Ira didn't know that at the time. Sucking on her lower lip as she pulled away. Loving the taste of him upon them.

123456...8