Porn Star Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as you have us Sammy, nothing will harm you," Charlotte said sweetly in her sleep as she rubbed her cheek against his chest. Kelly only squeezed herself tighter to him to tell him even in her sleep she wouldn't leave him.

******

Samuel found himself looking down that cobblestone lane the moment he had closed his eyes. He had forgotten when he stopped being shocked by the vast emptiness of Hekatê's realm. Continuing on, his eyes falling on Arcita, Hekatê's polecat familiar, as she sat on her hind legs, cleaning her left paw while sitting on the base of the lamp. Its soft light illuminating the magically constructed stones. Her duel colored eyes glinted in the soft light of the gas lamp overhead. Her tail swished, arching her back once she rose, trotting off telling Samuel to follow her.

Pure arcane magic filled his lungs as Samuel followed after Arcita. Just like sex and now blood, the very air of the realm of Hekatê reenergized his body. Knowing he was going to need every ounce of power he could get to deal with this final confrontation. Samuel knew he could reach heights that were on par with Ira, if what he saw growing inside of him was any indication. However, that was going to require him to do things he had dreaded. For fear that if he did walk down that path he would lose himself to the well of magic that had somehow come to dwell within his very soul. He didn't know if that was Hekatê's plan or if the well would always be a part of the Herald's makeup whenever she had chosen a new Herald for whichever age.

A smile formed on his lips as he heard the hinges of her lantern. The thunderous clap that resounded as the red lightning crawled along the blackened sky. His glowing cobalt eyes followed after Arcita; her paws left ripples along the fabric of her realm as Arcita bounded to her master.

"Well my Herald, it seems history has come full circle." Hekatê's voice drifted on the air, the hood of her cloak hung below her eyes. Yet it didn't hide the seductive smirk on her lips. "I do hope you haven't forgotten the time we shared together," Hekatê purred recounting the night she had turned him into a daywalker. It wasn't often she slept with anyone; however, her Heralds were the exception to that rule.

"How could I ever forget," Samuel answered turning to look upon the goddess. Watching how Hekatê's breasts bounced beneath her cloak, while showing off the valley of her orbs and smooth flat stomach. The darkness of the realm shadowed her sex as her right leg breached her cloak as she continued to approach him. Arcita circled her legs, brushing her body against the Goddess of Magic's legs just like the polecat had done for countless eons.

"I certainly hope you wouldn't," Hekatê mused, the corner of her lips lifted into a smirk. "Come my Herald," she cooed gesturing to Samuel to join her side. "We have much to do and little time," Hekatê said, the tails of her cloak floated on the magic induced breeze.

"So... let me ask something of you," Samuel spoke glancing down as he felt her hand lightly brush against his. If he didn't know better he would have said she was blushing.

"Oh? A question, I do hope it's something that requires an answer," Hekatê teased as she lead him to the library that housed every magical tome known and forgotten.

"It's pertaining to the angels, and how to keep my family safe from them should they think to turn their attention towards us once this is all over," Samuel stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You know well enough Samuel that kind of knowledge comes with a price, as evident with your encounter with Gaia and Nyx," Hekatê replied her fingernail clinked against the black ring that Nyx had burned onto his flesh. "The question you should ask yourself my Herald is are you willing to pay it?"

"Whatever it is I'm willing to pay it," Samuel nodded. Seeing her lips curving into a mischievous grin as she turned to look at him.

"Very good my Herald," Hekatê cooed her cadence carried the hints of her lust. "I shall give you this knowledge but know once this threat is over I shall exact my payment." Pressing her finger against Samuel's right temple, infusing the spells and wards that he would need to keep God and his angels out of his home and to keep his family hidden from their eyes. Her golden eyes, which all deities had, shimmered as Samuel took the onslaught of information standing, when before he became a full-blooded vampire that kind of bombardment would have sent him to his knees. "Now come." Taking Samuel by the hand, leading him down along the alkary stones that lined the way to her personal library which she allowed only her Heralds to access. "So tell me Samuel how did it feel having a Titan fucking you?" Hekatê asked, Samuel noticed the smirk on her lips as she peered over her shoulder.

"I don't know, I think you'll have to refresh my memory," Samuel replied, his eyes dipped down seeing Hekatê's ass moving beneath her cloak.

"Oh? I see, we shall see won't we," Hekatê said, softly. Raising her hand, running her index finger down the white stone of the wall. Her godly power unlocking the seals that held the most primal magics, magics that helped create the foundations of the cosmos. Something that no mortal should ever have at their fingertips, given how they would allow the power stored within those spells to corrupt their mortal souls. Tugging Samuel along towards the center of the chamber. Her foot breached the surface of the pool that held all the knowledge of the ages. Her cloak floated on the water's surface as she led Samuel deeper into it.

Turning to face him, her hands ran up his chest a pale blue light illuminated the water. Slowly the water started to spin as Hekatê called forth the ancient knowledge that laid dormant within those droplets of water. Her hands took hold his, forming them into a cup and lowering them into the water. A tantalizing smile formed on her lips knowing how the light was highlighting her mound. Bringing his hands to his lips, "Drink Samuel and taste the wisdom of the Gods."

The moment the water touched his lips, slid down his throat. It felt like his whole being was on fire. Dropping to his knees, his razor sharp nails cutting into his neck which quickly healed. His pupils widened to the very edges of his irises.

"Be at ease my Herald, I know it's far too much for you to understand at this moment," her hands caressed Samuel's cheeks as she peered down at him, "in time the knowledge of the Gods will flow into you. However, a little helping hand is needed," Hekatê spoke softly, pressing her lips against Samuel's forehead. Her lips traced down the bridge of his nose, her immortal breath flowed over his lips before her own plucked at his. "Return." Her voice was a whisper once her lips left his returning Samuel back to the mortal realm.

******

Samuel's nose wiggled as he inhaled the sexual energies that dominated Marie's home. Crossing his legs as he sat on the altar he had constructed from the ashes of their former one. Recounting how Magdalene and Ines writhed on their beds, their howls filling his ears, begging for his cum as his rod surged through their cunts. Their breasts swaying, their asses bouncing against his hips as he thrust, hard, into them. Feeling their sex coating his cock with every plunge.

"Sammy," Wendy called to her son as her fingers held onto the edge of the altar as she stood on her toes. "What are you doing?" Her green eyes gazed at her son seeing his body starting to lift off the stone surface. Even at her age she could feel the sexual energies that Magdalene and Ines, along with her son, had released. How she hated hearing them moan to the high heavens when she couldn't. Also glad that given who her son is they wouldn't need a revisit anytime soon.

"Preparing myself for what's to come," Samuel stated, brushing his hand along the back of his mother's head. Seeing how his mother's cheeks heated as he did that.

"How?' Wendy asked, intrigued. She wouldn't come out and admit it. She did enjoy feeling her son's touch on her body. Groaning in her mind when she had another sixteen long years until she could be physically with her son. Ever since Nimue had saved her son from that bullet, the thought of joining her son in everlasting life has been going through her mind. Wondering if she would see another day as a mortal once her eighteenth birthday came and went.

"Would you like to see?" Samuel asked, with a smile on his lips at his mother's vehement nod. "Then come here," Samuel chuckled as his mother ran to stand in front of him. Bouncing on her feet holding her hands out to be picked up.

Resting her back against her son's chest, her hands resting on his arms. Feeling his magic running up her fingertips as Samuel's azure aura cloaked his skin. Knowing how it was a manifestation of Samuel's own magic. Wendy never once actually saw pure magic before, that was before her son's own matured enough to the point that it manifested in their bedroom. She might have her crib in another room, but that wasn't really her bedroom. No. her place was with her son, until the point she couldn't any longer when they had to keep up appearances.

"Okay Sammy, what now?" Wendy asked, tilting her head back, peering up at her son.

"Now, you close your eyes and focus," Samuel whispered placing a kiss on her forehead.

******

A day later...

"Ira?!" Beth said, as the door to his home opened.

"Beth?! What are you doing here?" Ira asked, as he answered the door. He was still the only one at home, his grandmother was still in Hell doing whatever it was she needed to do, and his aunts were still out hunting down the fallen angels that had set this all into motion. He did feel God's eyes upon the Earth as he searched for those beings. Ira honestly never wanted to be on the receiving end of that search -- ever! He doubted he could hide for long given his current power level. That didn't mean he wouldn't put up a fight when it came time for it.

"Well... we haven't seen each other for some time, and I'm sorry for showing up unannounced like this," Beth said, bashfully. Her cheeks heating, her head bowed remembering how Ira had fucked Alyda on her mother's tower against her window. She knew he had visited Cybil, Ms. Nunes, and Layla, the librarian, just the other day. She was a little hurt that Ira didn't come to see her. Then again if he had, she wouldn't be there right at that moment. "And I was wondering if we could hang out for a bit," she stated, her blue-green eyes glanced up seeing his own eyes running down her body. She wondered what those eyes of his could see.

"Oh?!" Ira mused not showing how he could see her demonic form. Wondering if she was just like Vikki and that was why she used him. Wondering if Emily was a demon too; if that was the case he should have never had to protect her from his seed. That was one painful lesson he wasn't ever going to repeat.

"Please Ira, I know I have a lot to make up for, but didn't you enjoy being with me?" Beth asked, with pleading eyes. She knew something was going on, her mother simply doesn't run off with Mor of all beings -- to do what? She couldn't say. Nonetheless, it had to be huge for her mother to heed the demon's words. Beth also knew they had to get on Ira's good side then they too would earn the rank of consorts in Hell. Where rank meant everything to those left to dwell in that infernal realm. Other than Lucifer and Ira, being a consort placed them right under them, and she knew how much her own mother valued rank. "I know you enjoyed making my mother watch as you thrust your cock into me," Beth said, with a sensuous smile. Feeling her mound growing moist as those eyes of his never left her. Stepping over the threshold, standing on her toes due to her four foot, nine inch height. Her lips lightly kissed his before her ravenous hunger took over and plunged her tongue into the warmth of his mouth.

"It's awful quiet in here, are you all alone today?" Beth asked, walking backwards down the entranceway with her hands behind her back.

"Yeah, Mom, Bridgett, and Vikki are in Vegas for a few more days," Ira stated as he closed the front door.

"Then it's a good thing I came over, no?" Beth inquired with an impish smile. "Come," holding out her hands to him, "let me keep you company for a while," she said, as his hands slipped into hers.

"You know, we could do this anytime you wanted Ira," Beth sighed as she rested her head on his right shoulder as they sat on the couch just enjoying some mid-morning TV. Noting how Ira arched an eyebrow at her. "Don't give me that look," lightly slapping his chest, "I know you won't want me as your girlfriend after what I did to you. I can't say how sorry I am for that. I never meant to lead you on the way I did," she said, bowing her head, her hand moved slowly along his chest. "Yet that doesn't mean we can't spend time with one another, does it? After all you fucked me pretty damn spectacularly the times we've been together," glancing up seeing Ira hanging onto her every word, "I'm more than happy be here with you if only it's to feel you inside of me," Beth said, rubbing her 32A breasts against his arm.

"Is that so?"

"Mmmhmm," Beth nodded her head very vehemently. "You did enjoy it when I had this," running her hand down his chest and gently caressing his manhood, "in my mouth and pussy, didn't you Ira?" she purred heatedly into his ear.

"You ever hear me say I didn't?" Ira asked, looking over at her.

"Can't say that I have," Beth answered, her fingers lowering the zipper of his pants. "Then you won't mind if I do so again?" she asked, slipping his cock from its confinements. Feeling it growing in her hand, her eyes flickered over to it willing it to grow to nine inches the longest she could take and not be in pain. Even being a half-succubus there's only so much their cunts can take; they were half-human after all.

"Knock yourself out Beth, I'm not going to stop you," Ira stated with a coy smirk. Tossing the remote to the cushion beside him, watching how Beth licked up the side of his growing rod. Ira wondered if Samuel had the same problem with women throwing themselves at him given what he was. Pondering if they weren't so different after all, albeit Samuel was a witch and a vampire while he was a Nagdaium', yet the way they attracted women was so similar to one another. Ira speculated if after all this was said and done that they could remain friends. He had grown to like Samuel, granted he did have to fight his demon side from sneaking Kelly, Charlotte, or Aurore off to have a taste of what a female sex witch was like when he was deep inside of them. Then again, after what he saw on that rooftop he wasn't all that eager to face off with an angry Samuel. Laying his head on the back of the couch as Beth's lips slid down his pole.

Beth knew Ira liked being in her mouth. He didn't have to say so, his body's reaction to how her tongue moved along his shaft told her that much. Her hands pushed down her jean shorts from her hips, all the while she didn't lose her rhythm of her bobbing head. Loving how his cock poked the back of her throat, something his own father could never do. How she had hated herself for going after Ira's father when all the while she could have had Ira. Yet she was hungry at the time and thought if she could get into porn she would have a steady supply once she left high school. Lifting her knees one at a time, sliding her shorts and panties along her lower legs. Dropping the articles onto the floor, her salvia trailed after her anchoring her lips to his bulbous head. Her blue-green eyes held mirth in them at the realization of the bliss that was on Ira's face.

"See Ira," swinging her right leg over his lap, "you may not trust me to be your girlfriend anymore but that doesn't mean we can't fuck," Beth said, her hand took hold of the base of his cock. Whimpering in want as she ran his mushroom top through her labia. "Because we both know you enjoyed fucking me," she purred, her paradise opened allowing the crown of his member entrance to her hidden garden. Taking hold of the hem of her shirt, gooseflesh ran along her skin feeling his hands chasing after it as it rose up her chest while she rocked her hips. "Mmm." Tossing her head back, feeling her cunt full of Ira's cock, the way his hands felt on her breasts. Placing her hands on his knees as she leaned back. Letting Ira watch as his manhood disappeared into her mound as her hips rocked. "Yes Ira, take joy out of being with me," Beth said, breathlessly. Placing a kiss on top of his head while his lips captured her right breast.

Beth panted in exhaustion as she rested on top of Ira both of them spent on that now soiled couch of his. Her hard, sore nipples poked into his chest. Her canal clenched trying to keep Ira's hot cum from leaking out of her cunt. She knew it was underhanded, yet if she could produce a child for him then she was assured that the title of consort was all but guaranteed. She has heard of the rumors circling around in Hell about seven new powerful demons -- yet unlike demons that she knew of -- running around in the eighth circle. Granted she wasn't foolish enough to go that deep on her own. Full-bloods were known to feast on the lesser, or in her case half-demons, that wandered into the deepest circles. So she wondered if the rumors were true and that Mor had indeed given birth and if her suspicion was right, Ira was their father.

"So how about you not leave me wanting anymore, mmmkay?" Beth cooed with a devilish smile.

"Oh?" Arching an eyebrow, listening to her light moan at the sound of his hand lightly but firmly striking her ass.

"Mmm, Ira, why didn't you tell me sooner you like giving out spankings," Beth purred, her eyes fluttered as she felt the sting on her other ass cheek to match the right one.

"You didn't ask," Ira replied.

"Shit, is that the time?!" Beth growled in feigned shock. Not that she had to be anywhere, she just needed him to think that. All so she could race home and ensure that one of his swimmers made it to her egg. Unlike normal women, she, like other half-succubi, could hold a man's semen within their womb until they were ready to expel it once they drained every sperm of its vitality. However, Beth was using that little trick to make sure her own egg was released to meet those swimmers. Another trick half-succubi had when they were ready to expand their numbers which wasn't often given how they, like the rest of the demon horde, were pretty much immortal unless slain by an angel. "I have to go; my Mom is going to kill me if she gets home before me. I kind of snuck out of the house to come see you," Beth said, lying her face off.

"That so?" Ira replied taking her words with a grain of salt.

"Kind of got grounded last week for calling her a bitch," Beth stated as she quickly dressed. She had ten minutes to get home or her body will have absorbed every ounce of vitality in his cum.

"I see, well you can't come over if your dead," Ira teased.

"Ha, ha," Beth retorted sticking her tongue out at him. Making Ira watch as she wiggled her hips while she pulled up her shorts and panties. Letting his eyes linger on black patch of hair on her mons Venus. "Call me okay?" she whispered after getting a very passionate kiss in. "Next time, we'll go to Cybil's place and you can fuck us in her pool," Beth enticed with a wink before slipping out the front door.

"Yeah, that is if I don't die during this," Ira muttered as he stared at his raised hand. His gold-ruby eyes watched the chaotic nature of those three different energies that dwelled inside of him twisting and tugging at each other, each fighting for dominance in his body. Ira wondered just how was he to combine all three into one. Something in him told him that if he could do such a thing, it would be one of the keys to reaching the highest tier of the angelic order. Thanks to Layla and her help in researching old Christian texts on the matter. He knew the third class along that tier belonged to the Thrones. However first, he had to breach that threshold, and something told him it wasn't as easy as just enslaving souls to jack up his power.

1...345678