Porn Star Family Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look around you Ira, and tell me what you see?" Lucifer directed, noting how Ira finally took note of his surroundings. Watching how his eyes moved along the crypts of her long dead children cut down by the blades of her sisters.

"Are we in a graveyard or some..." Ira's voice died away as his eyes fell upon the body of his grandfather, yet unlike the man he had grown up with. There suspended behind a glass oval shaped bubble filled with a liquid that he couldn't even name. Yet that wasn't what caught his attention, no, it was the gaping hole in his grandfather's chest where his heart would have been. His eyes flicked over to the right as he saw his father in the same kind of suspended animation. However, he couldn't discern any injury to his father's body.

"Yes. This is the resting place for all my children whom Heaven has killed," Lucifer said, pressing her chest against Ira's back. Her fingers lightly trailed along his shoulders, down his arms before her own wrapped Ira's body. "It was the same for your grandfather. One of my sisters, on orders from my father, came down a year after Cora was born and slew my darling son. He was so arrogant that he thought he could hide from God. That he could make this world his own, even after I told him numerous times that Heaven would come after him if he tried. Yet he wasn't like you Ira. Yes, he was powerful in his own right, yet he never truly awakened. Thinking what power he had would be enough to deal with my sisters and God. I was too late to save him as Abraxos took his heart, it's the only way to kill a Nephilim; because in here," her hand rested over Ira's own, "is where our, and your, essence reside. I don't know what will happen if the same is done to you. Will you die like the others, or will your demon taint keep you alive, I just don't know Ira," Lucifer sighed as she pressed her forehead against the back of his.

"So I took Cora and hid her from God's ever watchful eyes. Then I took another lover, and your uncle was born. Hoping that he would keep their attention away from Cora. So he isn't as strong as Cora is, given how your mother is three fourths angel. Even Missy is stronger than Joseph is since he'd rather chase rich women than work on his abilities."

"I thought as much," Ira mumbled, it was the only thing that made sense to him. "So who was it that I called grandpa all this time if my real one has been dead all this time?"

"A construct. A shadow of Nicolas, enough to fool mortal, but not my sisters', eyes," Lucifer stated her hands ran lightly along Ira's chest. "Cora needed to be watched whenever I wasn't around, and it was a perfect way to keep Cora safe. Then she met your father," her finger pointing at Dominic, "I knew he would never be faithful to my daughter, yet she is a quarter human, after all, and she has that pesky free will. So I couldn't whisper to her to leave him. However, if I had, you would've never been born. You, Ira, are one of the good things that I'm glad I was wrong about. Then Cora learned of his infidelity and I took it upon myself to remove him from existence. No one, does that to my child, ever! You have my word I did not harm him, even now he believes he's living out his days still married to Cora and a father to you and Bridgett. So now you know the truth about your mother, does that satisfy you Ira?"

"For now, once this is done, you and I are going to have a very long chat about how you go about things," Ira said, resting his right hand over Lucifer's.

"Very well Ira, but only because you've asked so nicely."

******

Meanwhile back in New Orleans....

"Now that I have delivered you here, I shall take my leave," Michelle stated as she stood before Samuel and his family along with the car that they had arrived in. Her golden eyes fell upon the twenty foot golem that protected the manor which they stood in front of.

"Yes, we need to return to Heaven and see what orders our father has for us in hunting down our fallen sisters," Raphaela stated as she walked towards her sister.

"So I suggest that you, Herald, don't dally in finding that spell," Michelle said, in a stern commanding voice.

"Right." Samuel drew out the word. No matter if they were allies at the moment that didn't mean once it was all over they wouldn't turn their sights onto him and his family. Before that happens he planned on being prepared for such an encounter. "I appreciate the lift and all, but I think it would be best that neither one of us sees each other again," he stated his glowing cobalt eyes stared down the two angels.

"Agreed. Be thankful that we are allies for now," Michelle spoke ominously, before she and Raphaela faded from existence.

"Sammy," Charlotte whispered placing her hand on Samuel's right shoulder as he sighed. "Was that wise to..."

"Probably not," Samuel agreed, "but we are heretics to them, and we all know what they do to heretics," he said, turning around as they all nodded. "First things first, Nimue, Pandora, I think your father might want to know what's going on here and about the cult that might be within his city. If they are... well, I'll let you decided on what to do with them," Samuel uttered with a sinful smirk.

"I understand Samuel," Nimue nodded, feeling the approaching dawn on her skin. "Come sister, we have much to do," she ordered taking on the pose of a priestess of Seipowe. "We'll talk later," Nimue whispered lovingly, placing a kiss upon his lips.

"If you leave the city you best tell me so I can give you a proper goodbye," Pandora cooed lustfully, her tongue rolled within Samuel's mouth as she pressed his body tightly against her own.

"I will," Samuel replied seeing Pandora's cheeks blush hard as he squeezed her ass. Waving goodbye to them as they drove past him, looking down as he felt his sister slipping her hand into his.

"I believe you owe someone a very long hug," Kelly said, smiling sweetly at her brother.

"I wonder how a toddler worries about her son," Samuel uttered returning his sister's smile.

"Yes," draping her body along Samuel's left, loving how it felt so perfect, "Wendy was in a fit when we left her here in my parents care," Charlotte said, her fingertips lightly ran along Samuel's jaw.

"Let's go home Samuel," Aurore said, holding out her hand to him. A bashful look appeared in her eyes as she felt his hand sliding into hers. Giving it a gentle squeeze telling him she would always be around should he ever need someone to stand at his side.

The sounds of the waking members of the house could be heard as Samuel and company walked through the door. Magdalene's, Ines's, and Joan's voices could be heard as they went about wrangling their children for their morning meal before they had to rush off to school.

"Samuel!" Edna gasped in shock as she (while she still remembered her life as Rick before Hekatê turned her into a woman for her crimes, she, at least she thought, was a better person as a woman than she ever was as a man), walked down the stairs. "You're back!" she exclaimed as she rushed down the stairs once her eyes fell on him and her sister. While she wasn't starving like she had been before Samuel brought the rest of Marie's household into the fold. That didn't mean she didn't want to have a taste of what Samuel could do. The one time she sucked him off and swallowed his seed told her that he was nothing like the rest of them. Throwing her arms around his neck, her 32D breasts pancaked out as they pressed against his chest. Her tongue darted into his mouth tasting the warmth of her nephew's mouth. "I'm so happy that you and the rest of you are all safe."

"Edna..." Joan began to say only to have her eyes widen as sight of her family's safe return filled her eyes. "Oscar go and wake your grandparents, now!" she commanded sending her oldest off to inform them as her knees felt weak as Samuel stared up at her.

"I'm going to take a shower and head to bed," placing a kiss on Samuel's cheek, "maybe later you'll visit my room," Aurore cooed, winking at him before heading off to her room.

"Unlike you li'l brother, we and your babies need rest," Kelly said, with a mischievous smirk, "I'm sure you can bring the others up to speed without us," she remarked as she and Charlotte ambled off to the doorway that connected their two houses.

"You best come join us after you do." Charlotte's voice drifted on the air as she and Kelly disappeared down the hall.

"Samuel, I know I've been a bad person as Rick, yet as Edna my life started anew. Would you please let me ride this?" Edna asked, with pleading eyes as her hand ran along her nephew's manhood. "I know what Rick did to Kelly was wrong, so very wrong, but I'm not Rick anymore. I am Edna. Joan has even let me return to our bed because of how much I have changed," she stated as her greenish-brown eyes stared into Samuel's.

"It's true," Joan cooed as her fingers ran along the railing of the banister as she sauntered down the stairs. "Edna certainly isn't like Rick. I know what you're thinking, but Edna has really distanced herself from her life as Rick," she stated as her 36C breasts bounced against her chest. Her light brown hair brushed along the back of her robe, her brown eyes lustered in want remembering how she moaned, writhed, and begged as Samuel fucked her on her bed, the very first time she felt his cock deep within her womanhood when the spell Wendy had placed on her body, so she could experience her son, given her size, wore off.

"Where's my Sammy!" Wendy's voice could be heard from the second floor as Martha carried her in her arms.

"Wendy, I'm not young any more, you need to calm down. It's far too early for me to hold you when your all fidgety," Martha said, grudgingly as she suppressed a yawn.

"Sammy!! Sammy! Sammy!" Wendy squealed as she bounced in her mother's arms at the sight of her son.

"There, go see him," Martha said, setting Wendy down once they reached the ground floor.

"Sammy!" Wendy cried out as her little legs carried her across the floor. "I was so worried!" she said, burying her face in her son's neck as his arms wrapped around her. "You shouldn't make your mother worry so much." Wendy sniffled, her small fingers grasped tufts of his hair, she knew the moment he was born her son was meant to do great things; yet she also knew such things would always put Samuel in great danger.

"Not like I asked to be whisked away," Samuel said, rubbing his mother's back as he rose.

"Still that doesn't mean I want you facing down every ill that comes your way," Wendy whispered as she rested her forehead against his. Staring lovingly into her son's magic infused eyes.

"Can't help it Mom, not like I asked to be the Herald," Samuel said, his nose wiggled as he caught scents of her soiled diaper. "Someone needs to be changed." Softly chuckling at how rosy his mother's cheeks were getting.

"I'll get her diaper bag," Edna cooed, her grip was light on Samuel's right bicep. Leaning forward, placing a kiss on Samuel's cheek before swaying her ass, the hem of her shirt rose up displaying the lower half of her ass. The bright blue thong she was wearing, something she didn't think she would be able to get used to wearing, over time she did, peeked out as she climbed the stairs.

"My, I was wondering why my house was so lively so early in the morning," Marie cooed as her red silk robe hugged her womanly shape. She so hoped that Samuel hadn't forgotten what her 36DDD breasts felt like when they were in his hands, or when they were brushing along his chest as she rode his cock. "It's good to see you've returned; I take it the events that led you to that place have been resolved? Your coven has greatly missed your presence," she said, referring to Ines and Magdalene.

"Not entirely," Samuel admitted feeling his mother growing still in his arms.

"What do you mean Samuel?" Marie asked confused, as she gracefully walked down the stairs.

"I think it would be best if all of us are here before I go into that."

******

"Okay Samuel, we're all here, why don't you begin from the beginning," Marie said, as Lola sat beside her given she too was a high priestess for their respective families just like Samuel's mother was for his. Her flaming red hair was held up as her emerald green eyes glanced to her right as Christine ran over to Samuel's side. She watched how Christine peering up at him, her blue-green eyes held something in them that only the two of them shared. Her mind recounted what had happened the day when Samuel had healed Christine of the cancer she was suffering from. The words Hekatê had spoken to Samuel rang in her mind as her eyes ran down Christine's now snow white hair.

"How are you?" Samuel asked, as he peered down at Christine.

"Never been better, the doctor says he can't find any of it in my body," Christine answered as she laid her hand on Samuel's left forearm. Rising on her toes, her thumb brushed along his arm, placing a warm kiss on Samuel's left cheek. "Thank you, for giving me this gift. She says return to the library," she stated with a knowing smile before scurrying back towards her parents' side.
"You should know that Aurore stood her ground, never faltering during the battle we fought, no matter how nervous she was," Samuel spoke, referencing the battle at the mall as he looked at Ines seeing pride for her daughter in her blue eyes.

"So when you called you said something about winged beings," Joan stated her brown eyes ran down Samuel's body. Noting the strangeness that surrounded his body. True, ever since he first arrived in New Orleans that strangeness has followed him every step he took, yet now; now that strangeness was amplified. Then her eyes fell on the strange ring that decorated his finger on his left hand. Something he didn't have the last time they saw one another.

"Angels, actually," Samuel corrected. Holding up his hand as gasps, and the clamor of their rising voices filled the room they all had gathered in. "Yes, God is real, so is Lucifer, I should know, I have stood less than two feet away from her. Yes the Devil is a woman as hard as that is to believe. Yet they aren't who we follow. They are from another mythos, what they do is no concern of ours... yet. For now we have a common enemy. An enemy that is older than time itself, older than the primal forces that spawned the Titans. An enemy that, if awoken, will destroy everything as we know it. This is why I have agreed to help them. Onoskelis is the maker, or that's what Nyx and Gaia has told me..."

"You met with Gaia and Nyx?!" Lola gasped in astonishment as Samuel nodded.

"Apparently, I'm a step up from Hekatê's Herald of the time when they first imprisoned Onoskelis. So after a lot of pain," his thumb brushed along the ring of his right hand, "they taught me the spell to bind her once again. Not the spell to open the doorway that leads to her cage," Samuel said, after going into everything that had happened before his trip to Tartarus.

"I see, then what can your coven do to aid you Samuel?" Lola asked, her caramel skin glistened in the lights of the room. Her raven hair was draped down the left side of her chest as her brown eyes gazed longingly at him. Remembering the encounter they shared before he and his family returned back to Salem. Crossing her legs, knowing how the jeans she wore clung to her thighs detailing their alluring curves to those cobalt eyes of his.

"For now, gather every magical item you have; I have a feeling we're going need them. I doubt once I open the doorway I'm going to have the power needed to rebind Onoskelis. So I will need you all to funnel your magics into me, but not to the point of anyone of you injuring yourselves," Samuel stated as he looked around the room. "Now I need rest, and you need time to prepare for what's to come. In less than three days we either live or die," he said, rising from his seat.

"If we are to be at our strongest Sammy," Wendy said, holding out her arms to him as he neared. "Then you're going to have to make your rounds to all the women here," she uttered seeing the very vehement nods of the gathered females in the room.

"Don't you go pimping me out when I just got home," Samuel teased as his fingers tickled her stomach.

"But don't you see their looks," Wendy replied with a coy smile. "They've missed you," she whispered into his ear.

"Magdalene?" Samuel's voice trailed over his shoulder as he walked towards the door.

"Yes Samuel?" Magdalene answered sitting straighter in her seat. Her nipples pressed hard against her shirt, ignoring the look her husband was casting her. Eric had no trouble chasing after the new women and those of her house once they were remade into sex witches, so she saw no reason to hide her lust at the thought of having Samuel back inside of her once again.

"You'll be the first I visit when I wake up," Samuel said, peering over his left shoulder, a smirk graced his lips as his glowing eye noticed the puffy cheeks of Marie and Lola who stared furiously at his back.

"I'll be ready for you," Magdalene answered, there was no hiding the lust in her voice. Shooting Ines a smirk as she fumed beside Michael. Just like her, their marriage was only for appearances; Michael's infidelity, from long before Samuel's arrival, had ended their marriage. Ines just kept up the ruse for their children's sake. Ines was very good about keeping their family's reputation from being marred by a scandal. Even that deep in the south some still look upon divorce with disdain.

"Okay, everyone," Marie clapped as she got to her feet, "let's get the kids fed and off to school," she directed taking on the role she has played for years as the head of her household. "Lola why don't we retire to my office and we'll discuss plans on how to help Samuel with this problem we face," Marie spoke as she looked over at her cousin.

"Wade, why don't you get our own little ones off to school?" Lola said, looking over to her brother. She knew Wade and Trista would do whatever Samuel needed for giving back their daughter's life to them.

"Sure sis," Wade nodded getting to his feet. "Alright kids, off to school." A smile spread along his lips at how his daughter skipped towards the door.

******

Samuel's fingers trailed up the railing as he climbed the stairs of his grandparents former home. He, Kelly, and Charlotte had moved in a short time after they had moved him out of his dorm room, when his grandparent's decided to move to warmer climes, at the college he once attended. That life felt so distant to the events that continually pulled him deeper into the realm of magic which he didn't know even existed until a few months ago. He had once thought he would never see his mother ever again. Yet as his eyes glanced down, her smiling face peering up at him as her little hand held onto his shirt.

"You okay with a little nap?" Samuel asked, sweetly.

"Mmmhmm," Wendy nodded, "you shouldn't leave your mother behind for so long," she said, plumping out her lower lip. "So if your whisked away again, you best include me, you hear me?!" Wendy said, in a motherly voice as her sandy blonde hair lightly tapped on her chest.

"Yes Mom," Samuel sighed. Chuckling as Wendy lightly smacked him on his chest.

"Now do that thing!" Wendy exclaimed eager to feel her son's magic once again. Giggling lightly as Samuel held her above him while he laid between Kelly and Charlotte. Who wiggled closer in their sleep, their bodies molding to his as their arms involuntary moved on their own coming to rest on his chest, their legs locking around his just like how they always slept before Samuel was summoned to Portland. Wendy felt his hand lightly rubbing her back as she rested on his chest. Sending a silent prayer to Hekatê for returning her son back to her unharmed as she pressed her right cheek against his chest. Hoping that soon her son wouldn't be faced with events that had Earth's destruction in its wake.

123456...8