All Comments on 'Porn Star Family Pt. 18'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 2 years ago

Really love this chapter great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and I know that's still not enough. If you haven't guessed I LOVE this part.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Love this series. You obviously do a lot of research on the names and history. Can't wait for the next chapter. There was a large section missing from one of the previous chapters. It jumped from Ira going on a date with Rita to bringing soul to hell after helping school friend of Gaby. Is it available anywhere to read?

WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerdover 2 years ago

The only thing that sucks about this is going to be waiting for the next chapter, but definitely worth the wait!!

amateurdocamateurdocover 2 years ago

I was waiting so long for this chapter, and it did not disappoint whatsoever, I can't wait for the next chapter to come out

KayWyeKayWyeover 2 years ago

Yeeeesssssss! Finally! Awesome job my man! There are a few point of awkward grammer here and there, buy other than that, solid chapter! Sex scenes are hot, but I find myself not being bored with the plot either. So well done.

buddah222buddah222over 2 years ago

Yet another fantastic chapter adding to this epic tale totally in awe of your imagination and skill at putting it to paper thank you so very much for your contribution to this site and the absolute enjoyment I’ve had reading this looking forward to the next instalment and hopefully the very many more that are to follow hope you and yours are well in this tumultuous time keep up the epic work

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisonerover 2 years ago

Parts almost felt like reading a history textbooks but overall a great addition

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Soul, just wondering if you realized you created an eighth child for Mor and Mor's mate. It has to be Batibat as the other females were all named in previous episodes and we knew there was more than one male. Doesn't matter really bur if you ever decide to go back and re-edit some passages to fix mistakes you could just amend the number Mor was to have. Glad to be meeting and learning about Mor's children, they're fun characters. Love the series please just drop whatever else you have going in your life to keep feeding your greedy fans like me with more chapters.

Grouch6977Grouch6977over 2 years ago

Keep writing. And a question, just what is happening to your story "Uploaded"?? Can't wait for it, or any other that you've got coming out. And yes, the bit with Mor's children was great. Thank you. Grouch6977

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very good installment looking forward to more of IRA and hopefully more Samuel and pharaoh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really awesome update. Looking forward to your next update

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1about 2 years ago

All your stories are so amazing with each story I read I can’t wait until the next one you are such an incredible storyteller keep up the great work you do . This story makes me think of a anime story but with realistic detail about things it’s so good I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great series. Very much looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can not wait for part 19

Greekfire859Greekfire859almost 2 years ago

You must continue, please

KahunabobKahunabobalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story so far. Can't wait for more. Only bit of feedback I have for this chapter is that I seem to have missed Bridgett's awakening in this story. It felt rather abrupt with her suddenly being Daephilim / Daemonic Nephilim... I'm going to read Bridgett's tale next, her awakening is probably mentioned there?

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

It would be a crime not to continue this wonderful tale. Do you want to go to the Big House Soul?

Brandon11Brandon11over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Really awesome story! Hopefully we get to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another brilliant chapter. Looking forward to more of these stories

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Ira and Bridgett

Pages 9&10 After Bridgett awakens and Ira just tells Bridgett that she is on her own for choosing to fall and he won't help her anymore and left her to deal with her own problems.

But thankfully Bridgett still has Vikki to help her.So does that mean Ira has disowned Bridgett completely and doesn't love her anymore.I gotta say Ira is an asshole if he did cause for him to do that to Bridgett is just cruel because even him overlooking Grandma Luci and her fall Ira still loves her regardless,not to mention others like Vikki,Sue,Rita,and Alyda,ell even Beth and her Mom.

So why would Ira just abandon Bridgett so easily?

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

Just reread the whole story again. Can't get enough! Will we see the next chapters soon?

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Another Grand Slam for Soul71! Loved it. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. From what I read about our understanding of the 9 levels of angels, there are 2 classes of archangels - level 8 - just about regular angels, and then there are the 7 ARCHangels - i.e. michael, gabriel, raphael (the male names) who are above all the other levels. i.e. above seraphim level. That is the main issue I have with this story - Michelle, Raphaella, and Gabriella should be a LOT more powerful - along the lines of Metatron.

jamz1965jamz196512 months ago

I started reading this story at chapter 12 as it picked up Samuel and his family's story, so missed out on the build up; I will go back to read the previous chapters, as I really enjoyed what I've read. I seem however to have missed Bridgette's awakening and Ira's destruction of two more of the sisters. Where is that part of the story? 5 stars in any case!

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Just excellent, nothing less. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES