Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you have to tell me exactly how you get angels pregnant..." Turning her head when she heard her mother calling for Ira. "When you get back from your date with Mom. You better show her a good time, or you'll have to answer to me," Bridgett said in a protective voice as her eyes turned gold-ruby.

"Bring it, sis," Ira taunted as he tapped into his own power. "Methinks you just like being punished," he smirked as he left Vikki's room. Not seeing how red his sister's face was getting when he said that or how hard her nipples had become as her mind thought of what kind of punishment he would levy on her. Ira's fingers danced along the banister as he descended to the ground floor. His foot hovered in the air as his eyes were captivated by the image of his mother. There, standing in a black satin dress, its thin straps rested on her shoulders, the front of the dress only covered the lower half of her 32D breasts allowing the upper half and her sides to be viewed to his heart's content. Noting how his mother moved to cock out her hip causing the hem of her dress to rise up, feeling his mouth watering, wishing the lacy lower half of her dress, that showed off her legs, would ride up to reveal what kind of panties she was wearing to his eyes, yet the solid satin material, that covered her womanhood, stayed in place; much to his annoyance.

"Do you like, baby?" Cora asked, doing a little spin as her matching heels clicked on the floor, showing off her bare back to him, knowing the lower half of the back of the dress was a hair's breadth away from showing off the top of her black thong.

"Umm... yeah," Ira stammered after finally getting his tongue to work again.

"Have I made you speechless, honey?" Cora purred in a lustful tone as her fingertips lightly ran up her stomach when she faced him once again. Not hiding her smile as she noted how red those cheeks of his were getting, it was so cute to her mind. That she could make her son, who was now a demon that she knew of, blush like that. "Come on, baby, I promised you a date night that you would remember, and I aim to uphold my promise," she said sweetly as she held out her left hand to him while her right held her clutch against her right thigh. "Something wrong, Ira?" Cora asked, feeling her face heating as her son's eyes gazed at her like a woman he so wanted. Exactly what she was going for on this night. That he would know, no matter what, no matter how weird his life would become, she would always, always be by his side. Her body heated as Ira slid his arm along her lower back, resting his hand against her left hip and pulling her into him.

"Nothing, just forgot how hot you were; you best stick close to me for the rest of the night. No telling how many men will try their hand at such a foxy woman," Ira said, laying on the charm.

"I wouldn't dream of leaving it," Cora sighed in a loving voice. Resting her forehead against his, knowing while their relationship would be viewed as wrong and immoral, yet she felt so complete whenever they were together.

Ira blew Alyda a kiss before he closed the door behind him. Knowing their child would soon be born, wondering if she was going to raise it in Hell or on Earth. Either way, soon, he knew he couldn't keep his mother in the dark for much longer with so many of his children running about. His mother was bound to overhear something, which would only cause problems for him when he didn't need the extra headache at the moment, not with the Sisters still on the loose.

A sultry smile appeared on Cora's face when she knew her son caught a flash of her panties when he held her car door open for her as she slid into the driver's seat. Not that she minded, he was the one man in the world she really wanted to gaze at her womanhood, covered or not. She might be a porn star, might have starred in so many movies she's lost count. That didn't mean she didn't want to be treated like a woman, like a woman that was in love with a man. Who would cherish her no matter what she did in her line of work when she knew he too must sleep around in order to survive. If the look in her son's eyes were any indicator, then she knew she was the only woman on his mind at that moment, just the way she wanted it. Starting her car as the headlights flared, illuminating her son as he walked around the front of her car. She's never felt her heart racing like it was at that moment, not even when she did her very first porno. Peering over at her son when Ira slid into the passenger seat. Putting her car into reverse, and pointed it towards downtown, where she hoped this night would be as magical as her mind dreamed it would be.

Chapter Seven.

Mondo Cozmo's 'Your Motherfucker' played over the club's speakers they were in. Her body moved seductively before her son as she swayed her breasts before his face. Loving how his hands rested on her hips as she rolled her hips along his pelvis. Feeling that bulge of his pressing against her ass, eager to be deep within her hot cunt. Something she knew was going to happen the moment they got home, how she couldn't wait for that event. To know they would be something more in this life than just lovers. That they would be in this strange life, Ira had been drawn into together.

Cora ignored the glares and lewd stares of the men in the club as she danced against the man she was in love with. They could look all they wanted, yet they would never have her like her son would. Feeling her gooseflesh racing along her skin as she felt his lips trailing up the back of her neck. Her fingers squeezed Ira's thighs when she rolled her ass against him. Foretelling of the delights they would always share with one another. Her eyes held a surprise in them when her son sent her into a little spin before he pulled her back into him.

Her fingers ran down Ira's right cheek as he held her tightly to him. Gazing lovingly into his eyes, silently telling him it didn't matter what he was, she would always love him before her lips captured his. Her tongue rolled within her son's mouth. Twirling around his own, tasting the warmth of his mouth upon it.

"Mmmhmm," Cora moaned into Ira's mouth when those hands, hands that would always belong on her body, took hold of her ass. Feeling her mound heating, just wishing to feel the touch of those fingers upon her sex. To feel them touching the heat of her womanhood as she writhed in bliss upon them. Screaming out her son's name when she came for him. Even when she was in a shoot, it wasn't the men she was on camera with that was getting her off; no, it was the image of her son, the boy she raised, the boy she hurt in her foolishness, the boy that's turned into the only man she wanted to make love to, that was getting her to cum on film. She didn't want to hurt their fragile egos when the men on camera thought they were making her sloppy wet. When in truth, it was the thought of her son between her legs. Thrusting that hard cock, a cock that never failed to make her squirt, into her heated depths.

Cora stumbled slightly when someone ripped her son from her arms. The jerk constantly got in her way to get to her son, who had fallen from the unprovoked act.

"Get the fuck out of my way?!" Cora hissed, her brown eyes, with green flecks mixed in, burned in her anger at the audacity of the man.

"You don't need that wimp when I'm more than enough for you," the man said in an arrogant tone. Jumping in startlement when the man was lifted off his feet by the back of his neck.

"Apologize to her for ruining the moment, you pompous douche," Ira growled, keeping the man's body in front of him so his mother wouldn't see his eyes. "Do it now, or I will snap your neck for the sheer arrogance of thinking my date would want anything to do with a slug like you." Cora's heart raced. A mixed wave of fear and lust flooded her body; she's never heard her son sound so evil and yet so damn alluring to her. "I'm losing my patience with you, worm?! Speak! Or die, your choice."

"F-F-Forgive me, I'm sorry I..." What the man would have said next went unheard as Ira tossed the man across the club.

"Baby?!" Cora's voice stuttered as she took a step forward. It was like her eyes had cleared up, and she could see, truly see him now. While everyone else might not see what she was seeing at that moment, that didn't take away the fact that she could truly see her son. Noting how his wings, yes six wings instead of the two she previously has seen, to how his tail lashed the dance floor in his anger, to how those strange red burgundy eyes were staring at her. Of course, she played it off that she couldn't see; she didn't want him to know that she knew, didn't want to scare him off from running away from her loving embrace. "How did you do that?!" Cora asked, playing innocent.

"Adrenaline, I guess," Ira shrugged, lying through his teeth. "How about we get out of here, huh?" he asked, noting the stares he was getting.

"Right, this place is played out anyway, no sense in sticking around," Cora nodded, knowing after that display, her son most likely wanted to keep her distracted from the real cause. So she would play along until it was time to reveal that she knew everything. "How about we head off to dinner, hmm?" she hummed as she snuggled up to her son. While yes, his appearance has changed from the last time she's seen his altered form, that didn't take away the fact of what she felt for him. It didn't matter if Ira had a thousand tentacles sprouting from his body; she would still love him, nonetheless.

******

Her car went skidding sideways as something struck it. What that was, she couldn't say. All she could do was scream as the rear of the car wrapped itself around a light pole. The airbag exploded in her face, then she heard the passenger side door being ripped off its metal hinges.

"Mom, run!" Was the last words she heard as Ira's scream of pain filled her ears as it grew distant.

"Run. Save yourself. This isn't your fight." Shaking the daze from her mind as she tried to get the world to stop spinning. "Let the unclean one deal with what he wants; it doesn't concern you." Ignoring the weird voice in her head, pummeling the airbag down. She had to get to Ira. She had to help him. Finding it hard to breathe due to the force of the airbag's impact on her chest. Pushing herself along the side of her car, her eyes were blurry, her head pounded, yet only one thing kept her from passing out -- Ira. "Flee, and you will live, continue, and you will die."

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up! I am not leaving my son! You hear me!" Cora growled in defiance. Stumbling forward as something felt like bugs crawling under the skin of her back before two sets of pearl white wings erupted from it. Her halo sparked to life in a miniature nuclear explosion above her head. Her back arched, tossing her head back as her angelic light erupted from her eyes and mouth as Cora awoke into her true Nephilim form. Her golden eyes glowed in power as she stared at the stars in their renewed brilliance. It almost seemed like they were calling to her, telling her to let go, to rise and join them. "No!" Cora shouted, shaking the distraction from her mind. "I will not leave my Ira alone!" she roared her defiance. Setting her jaw, her eyes darted about, looking for any sign of her son as a black so dark even darker than the emptiness of space colored her wings; her halo took on a smoky appearance as she chose to fall for her son. "Don't worry, baby, Mama's coming," Cora said with determination as her four wings pushed her off the ground rocketing into the air. She was not about to leave her son to the mercy of that thing!

******

Golden ichor ran down from the corner of his lip as the second Sister had him on the defensive. It took all his focus to defend himself from the things she willed into existence and used as heat-seeking godly missiles. He knew if his shrine hadn't been completed, then he would be at a very, very big disadvantage facing off against Strife. Rolling beneath the car, she tossed his way; he might be immortal, he still wasn't about to be crushed by it. His tail whipped out, tripping the Sister before his powerful kick to her midsection sent her flying backwards. Taking off in a run, his six wings unfurling, pushing him off the ground as Strife crashed through the brick wall at the end of the alley they had been fighting in. Spinning his sword in his hand to deliver a downward thrust into the Sister's chest or what he perceived as her chest. He couldn't really tell, given how he couldn't peer through the shadows that cloaked her like the other two sisters he had faced off against.

"So easily fooled," Strife said, bringing up her hand, unleashing a massive blast that engulfed Ira.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Ira howled in his mind as his hand pressed against the blade of his sword as the blast continued to push him into the sky. Turning his head, feeling the back of Strife's hand striking him across the left side of his face. Ira saw stars dancing before his eyes as he was sent streaking down towards the ground.

"Is this the power that defeated my two Sisters? Pathetic," Strife sneered as she stalked towards Ira, who had crashed into a substation who was at that moment being electrocuted. Taking Ira by the neck, her fingers wrapping tightly around it. Ira's defiance burned brightly in his eyes as she held him aloft. "Foolish thing, did you think I wouldn't see that coming," she gloated cruelly as she caught the tip of Ira's sword in her power, straining to keep it from plunging into her body. Knowing she couldn't draw this fight out, sooner or later, she knew he would get a lucky hit in and...

"Get the hell away from my son!" Cora hissed in anger as her right fist landed squarely on Strife's jaw, shocking not only the Sister but Ira as well, as the blade of her leaf-shaped sword arched upward through the air as Strife staggered backwards from the unprovoked attack. She had no clue where the sword came from as the light glinted off its bronze blade. All she knew was when she neared where she felt her son, something she equally didn't know how she knew; it just appeared in her hand.

"Foolish angel, your master, isn't here to protect you," Strife spoke, catching Cora's blade in her hand with ease, showing her she was no match for her.

"Angel?!" Cora muttered in her mind. Gasping when Strife's hand shot out like a snake, lifting her off her feet as she held her the same way she held her son. Her eyes went wide when whatever the thing before her was, snapped her sword like it was a twig.

"I've destroyed a number of your kind in ages past seems I will be adding one more to my..." Strife screamed out as Ira's arrow of light barreled into her stomach.

"You do not touch my mother!" Ira growled; his body hummed as he pushed his powers to the max. The very foundations of creation quaked in fear as his footfalls thundered throughout the known cosmos. The asphalt hissed and bubbled with every step he took as the power of his demon boiled his blood at the sight of the Sister laying a hand on his mother. His angel fortified his body, sending renewed strength through his veins to defend one of its own. The power of Fourth Heaven took him to heights he feared to tread, fearing that if he did so, he would become lost in its intoxicating hold. "Stay here, don't help me; you will die," Ira warned as he passed his mother.

Cora just knelt there, staring in disbelief as she listened to the concussive claps of force that her son landed on, whatever the thing was that he was fighting. Watching her son beating the thing's face against the metal manhole cover. "Ira! Stop! You're going to kill it!" Cora screamed out, not knowing what its true nature was.

"Submit to me! Yield to me!" How her body shuddered when her son's words flowed over her. "Submit or die." Her jaw dropped as whatever that thing was just turned into a gas and was sucked up by the ring on Ira's right hand.

"Ira... Ira..." Her voice failed her as she just couldn't take her eyes off of her son as he just stood there, staring down at the ring. It seemed to her the very air around him vibrated. Noting how his head turned to her, feeling her body wanting to flee from her son as her eyes couldn't tear themselves away from those horns of his. "Unclean. Must destroy...."

"I told you to shut up!" Cora howled to the sky. There was no way she was ever going to harm her son, not intentionally. Feeling her skin burning as Ira shot her a look when he gazed at her. Her hands flew to her mouth to keep her gasp contained as Ira switched to his Nagdaium' ReGenesis form. "He's so fucking sexy!" she moaned out in her mind, feeling her pussy just creaming itself as she felt his essence wash over her. Watching how his black angelic linen pants rippled as he ambled towards her. Her eyes ran up his body as her son stood before her. Trembling beneath his gaze, feeling his power pressing down on her.

"I guess dinner is out of the question, huh?" She just couldn't help it; she laughed madly when her son was more worried about that, than whatever the hell just happened. "It seems we need to talk," Ira said, placing the pad of his left index finger beneath his mother's chin. Knowing full well what choice she had made to fall.

"Yes, I think we do," Cora agreed, slipping her hand into his when he offered it to her. Her breasts trailed up Ira's chest as she rose. Her eyes moved rapidly along her son's face as he pulled her tightly against him.

"Don't move," Ira stated as his wings folded around her.

Chapter Eight.

"Where the hell are we?!" Cora shouted as she stared out at the strange surroundings when she thought he was taking them back to Alyda's home.

"My realm," Ira said factually.

"What?!" Cora exclaimed; her head snapped towards him when he said that.

"First off, let's get the basics out of the way, shall we," Ira said, reverting back to his human disguise as they stood on his temple mount. "You are a Nephilim."

"Huh?"

"Half angel, half human... well, you're more angel than human," Ira said, pointing at her wings. Knowing his mother was among the Virtue class of angel given the power he could feel coming off of her. Not that he didn't know what that felt like; he was among them for a time.

"Come again?! How can I be more angel than human?" Cora asked, confused, her mind just couldn't comprehend what her son was telling her. "What about you, your sister?!"

"We were born Nephilim like you."

"But why now?"

"Because your angel half was asleep, so unless you were attacked or acknowledged it, it remained in its slumber, and you would have lived out a normal human existence. But it did, most likely due to being around me; sorry about that, Mom. This isn't a life I wanted for you," Ira said in a soft tone.

"Baby, I don't care about that, as long as we can stay together, the three of us..."

"About that, Bridgett chose differently."

"Explain right this second young man," Cora huffed in a motherly voice as she crossed her arms below her breasts.

"You got a lot of questions; which ones do you want answered first?" Ira asked, slipping his hands into the front pockets of his pants.

"My first one, then we'll go down the list," Cora stated with a stern nod.

"Well, the reason you're more angel than human is because your father was a Nephilim, and your mother was an angel," Ira stated truthfully.

"My mother is an angel?" Cora asked in disbelief.

"Yeah," Ira muttered, rubbing the back of his neck. Wondering how his mother was going to take the news.

"Do you know what kind of angel she is?"

"Yeah, but you're not going to believe me," Ira said nervously.

"Ira, I think we left the realm of believability so far behind us," Cora said, feeling her temper rising.