Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, baby?" Cora asked from over Anael's shoulder. Feeling how she didn't want to let go, so she wouldn't until Anael was content.

"Could you like help with teaching them how to be women? I know Bridgett is helping, but she has other things going on, and well, you're my mom, who better to learn from," Ira asked in a shy tone.

"Do they not..."

"No, Mom, they were raised by angels, that's all they know how to be, minus their demon side, they are still partially human, and I have no clue what it's like to be a woman, so..." Ira's voice trailed off as he rolled his hand.

"Ah. Yeah, I can understand that, so you four okay..." Pressing her arms tightly to her body as all four of them swarmed her and hugged her tightly to them.

"You're one of us, now, a part of Father's legion; please say you'll stay and be with us?" Cassiel uttered in a cute tone as she sighed while resting her head on Cora's right shoulder.

"Ira?!"

"It's a part of their angelic makeup; come we have more to discuss, girls, you know what you need to do," Ira directed to which he was met with four nods.

"Where did they go?" Cora asked when the four of them just disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"To attend to their duties here in Fourth Heaven," Ira said factually.

"So... you really are like God here?" Cora muttered, seeing her son nodding. "And you did this all to protect your sister and me from Heaven?"

"Also Hell, too, but, yes, I..." Ira huffed as his mother threw her arms around him and passionately kissed him.

"My boy, my baby boy, went through all this pain to keep his family safe," Cora cooed, seeing Ira's cheeks blushing like mad as she caressed his face. "Now tell me, what's up with this Suriel Zol business?"

"That's my angelic name," Ira said, pointing at the brand on the left side of his neck, showing his mother where he now stood in the heavenly order.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you'll have one too when you can hear your angel side speaking to you," Ira nodded as he led his mother through the Heaven side of New Atlantis. He was going to straighten this out with Gabriella. Nanael was going to be around his mother, going to serve alongside her. She was just going to have to deal with it. Plus, Nanael was cute as hell, and he didn't want to miss out on these moments like he did with all his other children.

"So, who is this Onoskelis, and where are we going?" Cora asked, keeping in step with her son.

"Onoskelis is a being so powerful it took me, Heaven, Hell, the Pagan gods, yeah, they're real, and my friend Samuel to put her back to sleep, doubt she can be killed, as to where we're going the Heaven side of New Atlantis," Ira stated factually.

"Why do you say that?"

"From what Samuel told me, the primal beings called Gaia and Nyx, yeah, they're real too, she's the one that gave birth to them. Even they couldn't destroy her."

"Okay, but why put her to sleep, and when did this happen?"

"When you, Bridgett, and Vikki were in Vegas, oh and, vampires are real, Samuel's one," smiling when he watched his mother's eyebrow raising, "I know a lot of stuff to take in, but I'm telling you the truth. As to why she had to be put back to sleep. Well, that's because if we didn't do it, she would consume reality as we know it," Ira said in a stern tone.

"Wait. You're telling me, you, my son, saved all of reality?!" Cora gasped in shock.

"Had a lot of help, but yeah, I played a part in it," Ira nodded, seeing how his mother's eyes quivered in pride.

"Tell me about this, Samuel?" Cora asked, listening intently as Ira chatted away about him as they continued their trek. So very happy that her son could talk to her so openly, she could see that a weight had been lifted off his shoulders as the words just flowed out of his mouth. "Really? He's a sex witch?"

"Oh, yeah, can make you cum with just a touch, seen it happen. It even puts my incubus to shame," Ira stated, wondering how his friends were doing. Hoping Samuel had recuperated from that fight.

"No way?!"

"So can?" Ira taunted, shooting his mother a smile, knowing she was only teasing him.

"I'd like to meet this Samuel someday," Cora said in a motherly tone, placing her hands behind her back. Loving just being at her son's side as they strolled through his Garden. "Ira, what kind of plants are these? I've never seen anything like it before," she mused as she looked all around her.

"What you are seeing is only a part of the Garden of Eden," Ira said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Come again?! That... this..."

"I said part, not all of it, my Heaven-born and Hell-born children need this when they're growing to strengthen their bodies as they age," Ira said in a teacherly voice as he gestured to the scenery around them. "But I have been to the actual Garden itself; it was rather breathtaking."

"Oh, you so have to take me!"

"I can't."

"Why not?!"

"God sealed it off when he expelled Adam and Eve from it so only the Heavenly Host can enter it. I could break into it, but that will start something I'm not eager to face at the moment."

"Ah, yeah, no starting a war with God, young man," Cora said in a motherly tone, wagging her finger at him. Smiling broadly as Ira's 'Yes, Mom' filled the air. "So if there's a Heaven side, is there a Hell side too? If there is, what's it like? Have you been to Hell and Heaven?"

"Oh, I go to Hell quite a bit, okay, that was weird to say," Ira said, getting a giggle out of his mother. "As for Heaven, I can never enter it given what I am," he stated, pointing to his horns that were hidden at the moment. "As for the Hell side of New Atlantis, it's like this, just well, hellish-like. After all, the two sides mirror their counterparts. It was part of the deal I made. I am the neutral party in this cosmic dance of theirs."

"So are there demons on the Hell side?"

"A few of them," Ira nodded. "I'll introduce you to mine and Mor's kids later. Just don't get too judgy with them; they are mostly demons; after all, you can't blame them for their natures."

"Okay," blowing out a breath, the thought of being a grandmother so soon was just not right in her mind, "just how many children do you have?" Cora asked, looking over at him.

"Right now, thirteen, you know Alyda is pregnant, right?" Ira asked, slyly glancing over at her.

"What?! No!" Cora's voice echoed through the Garden as she took hold of Ira's left arm. "Are they going to grow up as fast as your angel kids?" she asked, feeling so dirty just asking that.

"Can't say Mom, seeing how Alyda is half demon, and I'm a quarter demon and only half an angel, can't tell you until they're born, which will be soon, by the way," Ira stated, rubbing his mother's back when she groaned aloud.

"You know I thought I'd have at least, at least ten more years before I became a grandmother?!" Cora huffed, kicking a stone at her foot.

"Well, you've got to be one of the hottest grandmothers I know," Ira uttered with a smirk.

"You can't sweet talk me out of this mood," Cora huffed, sticking her nose into the air.

"But you should brace yourself, Mom; I'm going to be having a lot more kids running around here any day now."

"But what about me?!"

"Huh?"

"I want your baby!" Cora stated, letting the cat out of the bag. "It was one of the things I was going to talk to you about at dinner." Stepping up to her son, her breasts pressed softly into his chest. Her nails scraped teasingly along his shirt as she plucked at the material. "I've been thinking about it a lot lately, what it would be like to carry your child. Every time I do, I just get so happy thinking what it would be like if we did have one," she said; a coy smile rose the corners of her lips. "I've even been putting your pillow underneath my shirt just to see what it would be like to be pregnant again."

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Cora hummed, "so since you've been out here making babies, then you wouldn't have a problem in fathering another one with me?"

"You sure you can handle that? I mean, you just did awaken, and you have much to learn," Ira said, pointing up at her halo that was still on display.               "I can learn while I'm carrying our child," Cora intoned. "I want to be with you, even if it's only for a few decades for me."

"Umm... Mom, you're immortal now," Ira said, dropping the bomb on her.

"You're fucking with me, aren't you?!"

"No, I'm not; the moment you awoke, you've become an angel, hence the wings, halo, and your eyes," Ira said, pointing to them. Materializing a hand mirror and giving it to her.

"What the ever-loving Hell!" Cora exclaimed, watching her top right-wing move in the mirror as she stared at her eyes. "How do I go back looking like me?!"

"Will it," Ira said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Just like that, just will it, and it will go, poof?!" Cora asked, making the gesture with her hands. "Okay," she uttered, drawing out the word when her son nodded. "Go away, go away, go away!" Cora muttered in her mind as she closed her eyes tightly. Peeking out through her eyelashes, praying that it worked and only her normal self stared back at her.

"Good, faster than I learned how to do it," Ira said in an approving tone. "But when you need that side of you it will come on instinct."

"You mean like fighting?"

"I do," Ira nodded. "I don't like it either, but I rather like being alive, and we," pointing to himself and his mother, "are bred for war, at least the Nephilim of old were anyway," Ira said, continuing their walk towards the Heaven wing.

"So if your sister sided with Hell, does that mean she can't come to this side? If so, why can I?" Cora asked, ignoring the sounds she heard looming before them.

"No, in my domain, those of Heaven and Hell are only allowed on their respective sides. While she may visit my temple mount, yeah, I have one of those too," Ira joked with a sinful grin, seeing his mother rolling her eyes. "She, along with everyone else, are limited to New Atlantis while my children who are my legion or have sided with me may roam my domain freely if they so wish it. Like you can," he said, glancing over to her.

"So I can go explore this entire place?"

"Yeah, just stay out of the house on the west coast," Ira said sternly.

"Why?" Cora asked, not enjoying this commanding tone of his.

"Because that's the house I built for Samuel and his family, should he need a safe haven, so no snooping, you hear? Don't make me punish you," Ira stated, seeing his mother shooting him a look.

"Or what? You'll spank me or something?"

"Something like that," Ira nodded as they breached the tree line. Watching how his mother's head craned upwards as the wing of Heaven towered over them.

"What in the world?!"

"It has to house every angel in Heaven so lots of rooms," Ira spoke, wondering if Rikbiel was too busy with her heavenly duties to answer his summons.

"I'm never too busy for you, father,' Rikbiel cooed, draping herself along his back, pressing her 32E breasts into it as she did, along with looping her arms around his neck. "I just had to finish my task before I could come. You understand, don't you, father?" she purred sweetly into Ira's right ear.

"Ira? Just who is this?" Cora asked, slightly miffed at how blatantly she hung onto her son. Especially with how she pressed those enormous tits into his back. Shooting her son a glare when it appeared Ira liked it. However, it wasn't lost on her; the woman was indeed more powerful than she was. Knowing if she got into trouble with Heaven, she would surely be outclassed in a heartbeat.

"Rikbiel, I'd like you to meet my mother," Ira said from over his shoulder.

"Hello," Rikbiel said in a kind tone, smiling at her grandmother. "I'm pleased to meet you; humans would call you a grandmother, yes? Father, why does she appear not to be pleased being called that. What's so funny? Have I said something amusing, father?" she asked, feeling his chuckle as she pressed herself tighter against him.

"Sorry, just it's new to me being called that," shooting her son a glare once again, "it's nice to meet you, Rikbiel, was it?"

"Mmmhmm," Rikbiel hummed as she nodded.

"So why don't you have horns like the others?" Cora asked in a polite tone.

"When I was growing inside of my mother, I chose to rise, to serve Heaven as an angel, just like you were given that choice," Rikbiel stated, letting her know they all knew how she rejected their offer to become one of the newest members of the Heavenly Host. "I was very pleased to learn that father was very accepting of my decision."

"Ah, and who's your mother?"

"Metatron," Ira supplied, nodding when his mother shot him a look.

"Are you like her?"

"No," shaking her head, "I couldn't hold onto the power of a Seraphim when I awoke; I could only hold onto the power of a Cherubim class of angel. While I may not have the power of my mother, yet I will serve Heaven with all my power," Rikbiel stated in a determined tone.

"Has word spread to the others about my decree?" Ira asked, feeling her fingers tracing along his chest.

"Yes, father, the Heavenly Host isn't too pleased with it either," Rikbiel answered.

"I see, well, bound to happen," Ira stated, lightly patting her hand. "Would you mind fetching Gabriella for me? Tell her to bring Nanael with her."

"Yes, father, I will obey," Rikbiel said, placing a kiss on the back of his neck before darting off.

"Why are they always saying that? It's kind of creepy, Ira," Cora intoned.

"Hey, not my doing, Mom. Given how angels were made to serve God and his kinks. Yeah, Yahweh is really, I mean, really perverted."

"You're shitting me, you mean God," pointing to the sky, "is like a perverted old man?!"

"Big-time," Ira nodded vigorously. "So, given how my angelic children are mostly angel, they feel that more strongly than my demon-born. So whatever their mother's makeup is, it gets ingrained into my children, hence the need to serve me, don't look at me like that," he said as his mother eyed him like he was some sick, twisted cretin.

"How can I be sure you haven't slept with any one of them, hmm?" Cora inquired in an accusing tone.

"For your information, the only child of mine I've slept with was Anael, so don't go thinking I'm chasing after my daughters like some horny old degenerate," Ira huffed.

"Uh-huh," Cora mused, fighting back her smile.

"Mama, don't be mad! She's with Father!" Cora turned when she heard Nanael's voice.

"She is the Assyrian. I don't want her influencing you." Gabriella's caring, motherly voice could be heard as the two of them neared.

"But she isn't anymore; she chose Father. She isn't with the Morning Star."

"Who?" Cora whispered.

"Grandma," Ira replied low.

"Ah."

"Still, she's..."

"My family, mama. Would you keep me away from Father?"

"No, I'd never do that to you, Nanael." Cora heard Gabriella sigh before they exited the wing. She noted how Nanael instantly smiled the moment she laid eyes on her son. Placing a hand on Ira's shoulder, she had to set this right. She wasn't about to do anything unkind towards Nanael; all she wanted to do was to know that beautiful girl. Stopping a few feet in front of Gabriella when those hard gold eyes bored into her as she looked up at her.

"Hello, listen, I know you think the worst of me given who my mother is. But I assure you, all I want to do is get to know your beautiful daughter. I have no plans in corrupting her in any way, okay, maybe spoiling her with gifts, but that's all. You liked being with my son, didn't you?" Cora asked, gesturing to Ira, who was still standing behind her. "He is her grandson; is he unclean? Is he evil? I'm not asking you to believe my words; I'm asking you to judge my actions, nothing more," she spoke, noting how those eyes of hers held a calculating light within them. "I know what it's like to be a mother; I know you just want to protect her from what you think will cause her pain. I get that; I really do. I worry all the time about Ira. Not knowing what he's doing, who he's with, what kind of trouble he's getting into..."

"Hey?!" Fighting back her smile when she heard her son's voice.

"You can understand that, can't you?" Cora asked, hoping to mend fences. "I just want to get to know my baby's babies, like any mother would want to do."

"You really think my baby is beautiful?" Gabriella asked with a cocked eyebrow. "When I know you met Rikbiel."

"Oh yes! She's the cutest little girl I've ever seen," Cora answered, smiling lovingly down at Nanael, who was blushing like mad.

"I will allow this, but only under my watchful eye," Gabriella stated in a protective tone.

"I get that; you can never be too careful when it's your baby's safety at stake," Cora nodded in understanding. "May I speak with her?"

"You may," Gabriella nodded, glancing around Cora seeing Ira approaching them.

"Hello there?!" Cora said happily as she knelt down in the grass. Seeing how shy Nanael was getting, "I like your horns; they're very pretty."

"Y-You think so? Cassiel makes fun of me because they look like hers," Nanael pouted.

"Well then, I'll just have to have a talk with her about picking on her cute, adorable sister," Cora spoke in a caring tone. "Can you fly yet?" she asked, nodding towards Nanael's four black wings.

"No, but I'm learning," Nanael said, shaking her head.

"Well, maybe we can learn together since I don't know how to either," Cora said, which was true; she had no idea how she flew the first time. The only thing on her mind was getting to her son and nothing more. Noting how Nanael drew closer to her as her hand slipped out of Gabriella's.

"I like your hair; it's pretty," Nanael said sweetly, her fingers lightly trailing down a loose strand of Cora's raven hair.

"Not as much as yours is; I remember when mine used to shine like yours does."

"You can make it where it does."

"What?" Cora asked, confused, unsure what Nanael had said. It seemed like Nanael was telling her she could reverse her age. "Is that possible, Ira?" she inquired, looking over at her son, who was standing before Gabriella, who stared at each other.

"Yeah, it's possible if you have the power to do so," Ira stated, never taking his eyes off of Gabriella's. Watching how she reached out and took hold of his left hand.

"Can you forgive me, Suriel Zol? Can you forgive me for wanting to protect our daughter," Gabriella spoke, praying that she hadn't irked him to the point of being cast from his side.

"As long as you promise you won't be raising your blades against my mother in my realm ever again," Ira replied, lightly taking Gabriella's chin in his thumb and index finger.

"I promise, I will not. You know how much I worry about her," Gabriella uttered in a loving tone.

"I do."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Gabriella asked with quivering eyes.

"This time, if you break my rules again, you'll have to endure your punishment," Ira uttered sinfully, knowing it wouldn't be much of a punishment when he knew she would enjoy it.

"I understand," Gabriella muttered as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Come, Nanael, let's take that walk I promised you," Ira said, holding out his hand to his daughter, who rushed to fill it. "Would you like to join us?" he asked, looking down at Gabriella.

"Yes, Ira," seeing the shocked look on his mother's face when she used his human name, "I'd be happy to join the three of you," Gabriella answered with a smile on her lips.

For the next two hours, he showed his mother and Nanael all around the Heaven side of New Atlantis. Answering all his mother's questions as Nanael poked and searched every nook and cranny under her mother's watchful gaze. Cora's lip trembled at how cute Nanael was as she clung onto her son, not wanting to let go when they had returned to Heaven's wing. Squatting down beside her son, reaching out, wiping away Nanael's fallen tears.