Porn Star Family Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lucifer."

"What?!" Cora uttered in shock. "You mean... you mean Mom, my mother is actually the Devil?!" she asked, seeing Ira nodding his head. Dropping to a squat, holding her head in her hands as she repeatedly muttered: Oh God! Oh God! This can't be happening!

"Mom, I know this is a lot to take in at once, but we have a lot to cover," Ira said in a sympathetic voice as he lightly touched her shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Cora asked, peering up at him.

"You chose to fall, chose to fall for me," a smile touched his lips as he said that, "that means you're a target for Heaven. On Earth, you're fair game, here I can protect you while I train you."

"What do you mean I'm a target for Heaven?"

"God, yes, he's real," seeing his mother's eyes widen as he said that, "he won't allow a Nephilim to walk the Earth. He will send his angels down to kill you. No matter if you're my mother or not," Ira said, hoping she understood the severity of the situation she found herself in. "You're going to need to brace yourself for this one, Mom. God, Yahweh, Allah, whatever you want to call him, in biological terms, he is your grandfather."

"You're fucking shitting me!" Cora shouted, to which Ira shook his head. "And you're telling me he will send his angels to kill me?"

"Yeah, you know the scar you're always asking about?" Seeing his mother nod when he asked that. "Well, that's from the blade of Raphaela's spear when she first attacked me."

"What?! I'm going to kick that bitches ass," Cora growled, surging to her full height. "What's so funny?!" she huffed, noting the smirk on her son's lips.

"You're hot when you get all protective like that," Ira mused, watching his mother's cheeks heat. "But as you are right now, even the lowest class of angels can kill you," he said in all seriousness.

"How? I got to be on the top... you mean..."

"That's your Nephilim arrogance talking. You might feel powerful right now, but from where I stand, you're like a match in a strong wind, easily snuffed out," Ira said truthfully, not to hurt his mother just to state the facts. Although that didn't mean she liked hearing it as she puffed out her cheeks. "Come, let's sit for a spell," Ira spoke, holding out his hand to his mother, who quickly filled it without a second thought.

"So, how did you escape this angel?"

"Grandma saved me and healed me," Ira said as he led his mother to the steps of his mount. "Then Grandma, with the help of Missy, trained me to fight."

"Really?! Missy, I thought you two hated each other?"

"Oh, we still do; she just knows I have the power to destroy her now, among other things," Ira said wickedly as he lowered himself down onto the step.

"Ira?!"

"What? I'm a demon, Mom, and she's a Daephilim."

"A what?!" Cora asked, sitting very close to her son. Resting her hand on Ira's right thigh, her eyes telling him she wanted to know everything.

"It means an angel, or in Missy's case Nephilim, that has a demon taint."

"And is that what you are?"

"No, I'm very unique," Ira said, shaking his head. "I'm a Nagdaium'. I was a demon first before my Nephilim awoke."

"Okay, and what's this about your sister?" Cora asked, worried about both of her children.

"She chose to side with Hell. She fell for Vikki."

"What?! How?"

"You know how we told you the house exploded due to a gas line," seeing her nod that she did, "well, that's not really the truth. See, we couldn't tell you the truth because if we did, you would start to awaken, and well, the archangels make it a habit of hunting us down. So we lied to protect you, and in truth, the house wasn't safe any longer. Not now anyway."

"Why?"

"Because of the foe, I'm against now."

"You mean that thing..."

"Yes, what you saw was one of the Sisters of the Underworld. Don't ask me what they are; I have no clue what they are. So, while I was on my date with Alyda Wednesday, Klothod's minions attacked the house, and Vikki and Bridgett were home when it happened. The wards my friend Samuel had put up when we were fighting Onoskelis and the rogue angels..."

"Who?!" Cora asked, interrupting her son; she was not happy that her son was out fighting whatever this Onoskelis was.

"I'll get to that," Ira said in a sweet tone, squeezing his mother's hand. "So as I was saying, Klothod, she's the third Sister, sent her forces to storm the house while I was distracted. So I had my daughters..."

"Hold up! How the hell can you have daughters!" Cora yelled, surging to her feet.

"Their mothers are angels, and they tend to grow very fast," Ira said, looking up at his mother.

"I cannot be a grandmother! I refuse!" Cora shouted, trying not to have a full-blown freakout.

"Would you like to meet them?" Ira asked, seeing the wildness of his mother's eyes when she peered at him from her pacing.

"You mean they're here?!"

"A few of them," Ira nodded. "You two can come out now," he said from over his shoulder, knowing Cassiel and Lailah were keeping themselves hidden within his shrine.

Cora's hands flew to her mouth when two voices from within that strange building shouted out, father. She felt her knees growing weak as two of the most stunning women she's ever seen came racing towards her son.

"We've missed you?!" They cooed as Cassiel and Lailah leaned against Ira's back.

"Cassiel, Lailah, I'd like you to meet my mother, Mom; this is Cassiel," pointing over his left shoulder, "and this is Lailah," Ira stated, pointing over his right at her. "Go on, introduce yourselves," he spoke in a fatherly tone.

"I'm so happy you chose to be with us!" Cassiel said happily as she hugged his mother.

"So pretty," Lailah cooed in awe. "How do you get your hair to do that?"

"Ira?!" Cora uttered in nervousness.

"Relax, Mom, they won't hurt you. After all, they're only two weeks old... Told you angel offspring grow fast," Ira said when his mother shot him a look to elaborate.

"And just who are their mothers?" Cora asked, trying not to be freaked out by all this.

"Michelle and Raphaela," Ira said truthfully.

"Wait. You mean that... angel that stabbed you?!" Cora asked, seeing her son nod. "But why?"

"Because... you might want to sit down for this," Ira warned, gesturing for her to retake her seat.

"Okay, what can be so world-shattering that I need to sit down when you've told me I'm a grandma!" Cora spoke, seeing her son fighting back from bursting out in laughter at her display. Feeling very creeped out when Lailah and Cassiel knelt on the step below her, staring very intently at her. "Ira, why are they doing that?"

"Well, all my angelic children are mostly angels, aren't you girls?" Ira asked, smiling at them.              

"Yes, Father," They answered as one.

"And why are they so obedient? You haven't been doing something perverted with them, have you?" Cora asked in a stern tone, getting a snort out of her son.

"No, it's just their angelic natures."

"But they have horns?"

"We chose to keep our demon taint when we awoke in our mother's wombs so we could serve our Father in his legion," Lailah said proudly.

"Huh? Ira, what's she talking about? Wouldn't that make her what was it you called Missy?"

"No, they were born with their demons, that makes them..."

"Nephalem," Cassiel cut in.

"While Missy and Bridgett had their demons infused into their bodies after they awoke as Nephilim, they're different types of angels, aren't you girls?" Ira said, caressing Lailah's right cheek, who began to nuzzle it. "So as I was saying, after my fight with Raphaela, Yahweh and I had a chat."

"What about? And why would God want to talk to you?" Turning her head to gaze to where her son was looking. Her eyes widened when two bright lights appeared a few feet off the ground below her. "No... don't tell me?!"

"Father..." Anael clammed up when she and Azza came to answer his call. She was not expecting to see Cora there. She had no idea her sister/grandmother was on the verge of awakening.

"Mom, you remember Anael," seeing the dumbfounded look on his mother's face as she nodded, "hello, Anael, come," holding out his hand to her, who didn't waste a second before she was at his side, "and this pretty lady that's with her," seeing Azza dropping her gaze to her feet hearing her mutter a soft, bashful 'Father?!' "is my daughter Azza, come, say hello to your grandmother," Ira said, chuckling when his mother slapped his chest. "So back to my story," watching how his mother was overwhelmed as his girls crowded around his mother, "God gave me a choice to breed with four of his angels or die. It was his hope we could give birth to a new type of angel," he stated, lightly brushing his hand along the back of Anael's head, who got very bashful as he did so.

"Wait. God was going to kill you?!" Cora roared.

"Told you, Mom, God, isn't about to let us live. So in order to keep myself alive and not be hunted down by the Heavenly Host, I agreed, and Cassiel and Lailah were the first to be born from the angels in Heaven. While Anael and Azza here are born from the Fallen," Ira said, squeezing Azza and Anael into him. "While they are mostly angel, they serve Hell, so you don't have to worry about Bridgett; these two are keeping a very good eye on her when she's there, aren't you girls?"

"Of course, Father, I would never disobey," Azza spoke in a firm tone.

"I know you wouldn't; you are doing okay, aren't you? Are you still having that problem?" Ira asked in a fatherly voice, knowing she had trouble controlling her full Seraphim might.

"I'm working on it Father, I promise I will not be a hindrance to the Princess," Azza stated in determination. Her face heated like mad when she felt his kiss on her right cheek.

"I know you won't; just don't push yourself too hard, alright?" Ira uttered; all Azza could do was nod her answer.

"Okay, stop, just stop this madness, right this second!" Cora hissed, getting to her feet. Only to hear someone shouting: Father! Father! Father! as that unseen voice drew closer.

"Girls, you ready to meet your new sister?" Ira asked, peering at the four of them, who all nodded very vehemently. Placing a hand on his mother's left arm as he rose, knowing she was so very close to a total freak out.

"Nanael! Nanael, where did you run off to?!" Gabriella shouted as she flew after her daughter.

"Oh, my, God!" Cora uttered as a girl no older than five burst forth from the tree line. Watching how Ira quickly ambled down the steps as that same girl screamed out 'Father!' as she raced towards her son with her arms outstretched. To Cora's mind, she was so beautiful. Noting how Ira bent down as that little girl just ran right into his arms. She felt her body moving before she could even think.

"Hello, Nanael, aren't you supposed to stay in your room?" Ira asked as he lifted Nanael into his arms as he rose.

"I snuck out!" Nanael giggled in a devious light. "I wanted to see you," she said in a sweet voice.

"I see, I see, but you're worrying your mother," Ira stated, knowing she was speeding towards them as they spoke.

"Ira... who is this child?" Cora asked, stepping up to her son's side.

"Mom, this is Nanael; she was born yesterday, weren't you little sneak?" Ira teased; Nanael's angelic laughter filled the air when he kissed her neck.

"Father?! Stop!" Nanael squealed in delight.

"Hello, my, aren't you just so cute? Can I hold her..."

"Take your hands off my child, Assyrian[20]!" Gabriella growled, bursting out of the trees with her daggers drawn. "Nanael?! To me, now!" she ordered, never taking her eyes off of Cora.

"Gabriella! What's wrong with you!" Ira shouted, stepping in front of his mother.

"She's..."

"My mother," Ira said in a dark tone reverting to his Nagdaium' form. Holding Nanael tightly to him so she wouldn't be struck by one of the arcs of lightning that crawled along his feathers when his wings extended to defend his mother from Gabriella's anger. Feeling his daughters' joining him and drawing their weapons to defend his mother's unprotected sides. "You dare take up arms against one of mine?" he growled, calling forth his own sword. "Then you better give it all you got, angel. For you are in my realm, not in Heaven," Ira warned of the consequences if she pressed her attack.

"But Suriel... she's..."

"My mother, what part of that don't you understand, Gabriella?" Ira asked, his power shimmering in his eyes. Watching how she darted down to the ground and took Nanael from his arms.

"My daughter will not be influenced by the Assyrian at such a delicate time," Gabriella said in a protective motherly tone. "We're going back, Nanael," she stated, with Nanael screaming for him from over her left shoulder as she took to the air.

Ira caught the look she shot him from over her shoulder before she disappeared into the trees. Asking that he could forgive her for her outburst.

"Ira, who was that, and why was she so angry at me?" Cora asked as her son turned to look back at her.

"You are mother's child. You are Assyrian," Anael said factually as she dispelled her sword.

"Okay, explain that to me?" Cora asked in an annoyed tone. All she wanted to do was hold her; she wasn't doing anything wrong.

"She means you're the Antichrist," Ira informed his mother.

"But... I'm just me?!" Cora intoned.

"And yet you're stronger than the third order of angels," Ira stated factually. "You just met an archangel," seeing the stunned look on his mother's face as he pointed behind him with his thumb, "and they're on the middle of that order. Where you stand, you're in the middle of the second order of angel, which makes you on par with a Virtue class of angel," he said, his daughters' nodded along in agreement. "You are a very big threat to Heaven. Just like I was until God offered me another deal."

"Which was?" Cora asked, trying to keep from running around screaming with all that Ira had told her.

"That after my involvement with Onoskelis, God and I had another chat this time to offer me a deal that would keep you and Bridgett safe should he deem that I'm no longer necessary. Also, a place where my children that side with me can reside, while those born from the Fallen already have a place, and Cassiel and Lailah can't enter Heaven given their tainted nature. God offered me to become the new Lord of Atlantis, where we are standing at the moment; in exchange, I become the stopgap should Heaven and/or Hell try to bring on the end times."

"Atlantis, as in The Atlantis!" Cora asked in shocked awe.

"The very one," Ira nodded.

"But where's the city?" Cora asked in puzzlement.

"Did you see the crater?" Seeing his mother nod that she did.

"That's where it used to be; it was destroyed before God sank Atlantis beneath the waves, which caused the Great Flood."

"How do you know that?!"

"Was kind of there," Ira muttered, looking away.

"What do you mean you were there! Answer me, young man, you answer me right this second!" Cora spoke, poking her son in his chest, feeling four pairs of eyes on her, not in a threatening way, but in a curious light.

"Well... Metatron, she's a Seraphim, she's the voice of God, took me through time," nodding when his mother just looked at him in disbelief that time travel was real, "and well... we had sex, and when a Seraphim orgasms, it's explosive. As you saw that crater was formed when I made Metatron have her true orgasm," Ira said, feeling her approaching.

"I hear my name being spoken," Metatron said, appearing in her true twenty-foot tall form, smiling down at Ira as she hovered in the air. Daring not to draw any closer to his temple mount, knowing what that would entail if she did.

"I was," Ira nodded. "Just recounting to my mother of our first time," he said, seeing Metatron's cheeks heat as she too thought about that moment.

"Ira?!" Cora uttered nervously as she stared up at Metatron. Her angel quaked in fear as she felt Metatron's power filling the area.

"Told you, Mom, you're safe here," Ira said, turning his head to look at her. "Relax, Metatron won't harm you, will you?" he inquired, returning his attention back to Metatron.

"Of course not, Suriel Zol. I would never disobey the rules set forth by the Ruler of Fourth Heaven," Metatron cooed sweetly as her feet touched lightly on the grass, shrinking down to her six-foot-three-inch humanoid height as she did. "I doubt I would survive such an encounter from one, who is God in this realm."

"What?!" Cora gasped. "Ira?! What does she mean, you're God?!"

"In this realm, I am, for all intents and purposes, God, sorry, Yahweh," Ira apologized as he looked up to the sky. Feeling his grandfather's amusement washing over him. "Outside of it, I'm just a very, very, very strong Nagdaium', hence why I can offer you and Bridgett protection from Heaven and Hell. For nothing in this realm is stronger than I, not even Yahweh, sorry, Metatron."

"No, you are only speaking the truth," Metatron nodded; however, she couldn't take her eyes off of Cora. She wouldn't make a move against her in Ira's realm, yet she couldn't deny that the woman was a threat.

"I'm going to say this once, Metatron, so you can convey it back to the Heavenly Host. Any angel coming after my mother will have to deal with me; that includes you," Ira warned, seeing the look in Metatron's eyes. "Seeing how she is now a part of my legion. Any attack on her is an attack on me, am I understood?"

"Yes, I will deliver your message, Suriel Zol," Metatron said, bowing her head. Knowing while she did love being with him, she ultimately served Heaven. No matter how much she enjoyed growing close to him, if her father commanded that Cora die, she would heed his command. "Will we see each other soon?" she asked, longing to have another daughter to serve her father like Rikbiel was doing at the moment.

"Sure, just here, though, no more traveling through time, I'm not going to be the cause of another ancient wonder's destruction," Ira said sternly.

"Sorry, Suriel Zol, it has already happened; you cannot change what has taken place," Metatron stated before fading back to Heaven.

"Ira, why does she keep calling you that name?" Cora asked, a little weirded out that his daughters wouldn't leave her side. "And why did Anael call Mom, Mother?"

"You're my sister," Anael said in a bashful tone as she bowed her head; her eyes slyly glanced at Cora, who wore a dumbfounded look.

"What?! Did you sleep with the Devil?" Cora shouted, only to watch her son nod.

"If you saw grandma as she is, well, she's fucking hot!"

"But she's the Devil!"

"So? She's grandma, your mother. Has she ever done anything wicked to you? Has she ever uttered an unkind word to you? Has she not taken care of you, treated you like her daughter, and not some tool to be used?" Ira shot back.

"No, you're right," Cora sighed, her shoulders slumping, knowing how her mind just jumped to the wrong conclusion when this was all too much for her to take in. "So, you're really my sister?" she asked to which Anael vehemently nodded.

"Would... would it be okay if we talked some?" Anael asked bashfully.

"Ira?" Cora uttered, worried that something was wrong with Anael.

"Anael was the first, she was raised in Hell, so she's been very lonely..." Ira's voice stilled as his mother threw her arms around Anael.

"You don't worry about anything anymore, alright? If you need to talk, you come find me and talk my ear off, okay?" Cora said in a motherly tone as she hugged Anael tightly.

"Okay," Anael whispered, burying her face into Cora's neck, so very happy to finally be able to speak to her sister.

"Mom, can I ask a favor of you?" Ira asked, watching how his mother rocked Anael like she would do with him when he was troubled when he was younger.