Porn Star Family Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands lightly pressed on the medical bed as she lowered herself to her knees. Bringing her hands together in prayer, her hot breath flowing over them as she opened her mind to her father, hoping he heard her. "Oh, Father, who is Suriel Zol, hear me. Hear your daughter, please show yourself here in my presence..." She didn't even finish her prayer as she felt her father was near. Her heart raced as Ira shimmered into view as he walked into the room the man was given.

"Hey, Cassiel, pretty as always," Ira spoke, flashing his daughter a loving smile. His eyes moved around the room, wondering why she would call him there of all places. Noting how Cassiel's cheeks heated to a nice red hue.

"You were listening," Cassiel said breathlessly.

"Of course I was; what father ignores his daughter's prayer?" Ira asked, flashing her a smirk. Huffing lightly as she threw her arms around his neck, pressing her 38C breasts into his chest as he rubbed her back. "So, want to tell me what we're doing here and why you're on Earth?"

"I was fulfilling my duty to you, Father, in searching out souls that are suitable to serve the angel of Vengeance. Some were just calling for that for some slight they perceived or wished ill on the innocent when they were in the wrong. These Lailah and I disregard, yet there are those, like this man, that deserve to call upon you," Cassiel spoke, gesturing to the man in the bed. "We know you have so much to contend with; we thought if we took this upon ourselves, we could lighten your burden..." Her eyes widened, her cheeks heated rapidly, and a gasp escaped her lips as Ira kissed her left cheek.

"You and Lailah are too good to me; thank you, Cassiel. Mind making sure no one comes in here while I see what this man wants?" Ira asked, peering over at her.

"Of course, Father, I obey," Cassiel stammered, an array of emotions swirled within her mind as she replayed the kiss. Walking over to the door, not knowing what to do with all those strange emotions assaulting her mind, pondering if she should visit Cora and ask her about what she was feeling.

"You know, you're like your mother, always dutiful and just as pretty," Ira flirted, watching his daughter's face ripen to a cherry before she quickly turned back around. "Now, let's have a look at you," he muttered, his red burgundy eyes running over the man's body. He didn't need to look at the man's chart to determine the injuries the man sustained. His index finger tapped on the center of the man's forehead, casting the man's soul out of his body to stand across from him. He wasn't about to wake the man up just to listen to his screaming. While he would be happy to heal the man, yet he was a demon; even demons had rules they had to follow. So he couldn't heal the man without something in exchange, although if he agreed to what his payment would be, then he would be happy to heal the man's body free of charge.

"What?! Where am I? Are you here to lead me home?" Garrett asked, his ghostly head looking around, wondering if he was dead or not. If he was dead, wondering if this was Hell.

"You're in the hospital," Ira answered, waving to the man's body. "Tell me, who did this to you?"

"I... I don't know, it was so dark, it happened so fast. All I can remember is the pain as they worked my body over," Garrett said; a questioning look appeared on his face, wondering why the boy across from him could see him. "I have an idea who sent them."

"Who?" Ira asked, even though he knew the answer to that, given he had read his mind as he cast Garrett's soul out of his body.

"My wife, soon-to-be ex-wife," Garrett spat, wishing for the months to pass so he could heal up and get his pound of flesh out of his skank of a wife.

"And why would she do this to you?"

"I honestly don't know; I had her served since all she cared about was getting her cunt fucked by whoever would fill that loose thing she calls a pussy. Maybe she just wants me dead for my life insurance since I would murder her in court," Garrett said, throwing out suggestions.

"I can help you deal with this wife of yours and those that did this to you," Ira offered, seeing the man's perplexed look on his face.

"How?"

"Introductions are in order; I am Suriel Zol, Nagdaium' of Vengeance, Prince of Heaven and Hell, Ruler of the Fourth Heaven. My daughter was the one who brought your plight to my attention," waving over to Cassiel, "if you agree, for three years, your soul will be mine; you will serve me until your servitude to me is over. When the three years are over, you are free with your soul intact. It will have no bearing on your entrance to Heaven; you're a good man, Garrett Lutz; I can already see you finding yourself there. While in service to me, you may return to your life if you so wish and forget we even had this conversation, or I can leave, and you will never be the same again. Your body is pretty broken; even with modern medicine, you will live a life of a man in constant pain due to what has been done to you," Ira said, a ring of fire spread out along his chest, revealing his Nagdaium' side of his chaotic nature to the man's soul. Who was watching in horror as his eyes ran upward, noting how his horns nearly scrapped along the room's ceiling. "I always honor my deals, Garrett Lutz. I promise you if you agree to my terms, you will never again have to worry about this wife of yours or those who did this to you. I'll even restore you to the way you were before this evil befell you."

"But... you can't be real, I'm hallucinating, I have to be?!"

"Just because you don't believe a being such as I exists doesn't mean we don't. Me standing here speaking with your soul is evident of that. It's the same with Yahweh and Lucifer; just because you don't believe doesn't mean they aren't out there watching," Ira said, nodding to the window. "Because I'll tell you something, Mr. Lutz, they sure do believe in you."

"But I'm just... me!"

"Doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things; you're soul can tip the scales between good and evil, just like every mortal that lives on this world. However, it seems most of these mortals are more intent on finding themselves in the fiery pit of Hell than the shining halls of Heaven," Ira said offhandedly.

"But won't me selling my soul to you send me there?!" Garrett exclaimed.

"No, you will serve me; I am a different power in the cosmic order. I'm neither good nor evil in the cosmic sense of things; I just am. You follow my orders and my commands faithfully, your life won't be impacted too much. Now, if you disobey, I won't hesitate to crush your soul and feed the shards to my children," Ira said darkly. "Do we have a deal, Garrett Lutz?" he asked, his eyes following the man's soul as he began to pace along his hospital bed.

"And you promise that they'll be dealt with, and I don't have to see them ever again?"

"I promise, they're fate will not be a second thought to you," Ira stated with a nod.

"And what if I wanted you to erase my memory of the woman I'm currently married to and make it to where this horrible mistake never happened?"

"I can do that; however, that will cost you another year of servitude," Ira said, ensuring the man knew everything before making a deal with him. A smirk rose on the corner of his lip when the man muttered under his breath, 'Please God, don't make me regret this.'

"Okay, if you say you can do what you said, then okay, I agree," Garrett said, holding out his ghostly hand to Ira.

"Very good, Garrett," Ira said, his eyes flared as his hand slipped into the man's hand. His eyebrow rose as he watched a red light racing along the man's soul; demonic script began to burn itself onto his soul, noticing his angelic name appearing on the center of the man's chest as their deal was sealed. "I'll return for your soul once I've upheld my end," he spoke, returning Garrett's soul to his body. "Cassiel, return to Fourth Heaven and see to your duties," Ira ordered, blowing his daughter a kiss before he faded from reality.

******

Ira never once wanted to visit the city of New York; even before he became what he is to this day, he still didn't want to be there. Nonetheless, he had a deal to seal. His eyes roamed the street he found himself on, feeling eyes on him; his demon writhed at the prospect of someone trying to accost him. Wondering how they would deal with his demon as he dragged them to Hell and fed them to his children. He had seen how the city had gone down hill from the once shining beacon it once was from his childhood as he approached the man's home. Ira's respect for Garrett grew as he noted how well off the man appeared to be doing, given the sight of the man's home. His incubus side writhed as he sensed the sexual energies that were flooding the three-story townhouse that was closely tucked beside copies of it, only in different colors. His hand reached forward when he reached the top of the landing, and a wicked smile formed on his lips when the man-made lock thought to keep him out. His image shimmered as he overlapped Garrett's likeness over his body as his finger tapped on the door handle, unlocking it magically.

Normally, he wouldn't be able to enter a person's home due to the rules he had to follow, yet with Garrett's deal it gave him the means to do so. The sounds of men grunting filled his ears; the smell of sex was thick in the home as the door swung closed behind him. His shoes announced his approach; whether or not they heard it, Ira couldn't say. Calling his children to him, even Aamon and Angra Mainyu; although they were ill-behaved, they were mostly demons he couldn't expect them to behave like human children. Still, he knew they would enjoy what was about to happen. Seeing their eyes peering out of the shadows as he ambled through the house, sensing their blood lust. Ira did a double take when Ardat Lili swayed her naked 32E breasts, telling him with those eyes of hers what she wanted before she sank back into the shadows.

As he stood at the entrance to Garrett's living room, he watched the seven of them rutting like beasts. Ira ignored the state of the house they had turned it into; he could see the once finery of the place beneath the rubbish they had strewn across the place. Ira wondered how long he would have to stand there before they noticed he was even there. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long when one of the men who had attacked Garrett looked up. How did he know they were the men that committed the assault? Their sins were clear as day on their souls. So, he felt no guilt about what he was about to do to them. Seeing the sneer on the man's face as he brought the other's attention to the fact he was there. Ira wondered how long Garrett had been dealing with this, given how one of the men was supposedly Garrett's friend. He knew Luci would have fun with the man if he were to find his soul in her circle; however, that wouldn't be the case for him and the six others. No, he was going to take their souls; he knew doing so would permanently make them his servants, although their servitude would be short-lived. In doing so, he knew that would push him well past the power Zophiel and Metatron wielded. A power that he was going to need in dealing with the last of the Sisters, yet also to counter Yahweh's and his grandmother's might should that ever come to pass.

Ira might have once been cowed by the man's muscular size when he was just a normal teenage boy. That was no longer the case as one of the woman's sex partners, the ringleader in the assault whom the woman had wrapped around her finger, stalked towards him, thinking of putting him in his place.

"Listen here, you little shit, I don't know how you're walking let alone, show no signs of the beating we gave you," the man spat in anger; Ira noted the woman's wicked glee on her face at the thought of watching what she perceived as humiliating her husband.

"Do it, baby, beat that little snot to a pulp, thinking he can leave me," the woman stated, blowing the man a kiss. Ira nearly felt sick to his stomach as he noted the amount of cum that coated her body. He was definitely going to ensure that Garrett never remembered her. The man did not need the image of what he was seeing in his head. "You should have listened to me, so what I like getting fucked, you were still getting yours. Now, you're not going to get anything, and we are not getting divorced, so don't ever think you can escape me." It wasn't the first time he wondered how some humans could be far wickeder than the demons he's met like the woman before him was. "You're just going to have to watch as real men fuck me like the slut I am. Cry if you want; it will just fuel me when I fuck the shit out of them while you're lying on the floor, a broken man." Her sinister grin spread across her face as the man's fist sailed through the air; Ira felt her glee at the thought of watching her boy toy beating him.

"You simple mortals, you think I'm Garrett, do you?" Ira spoke in a demonic tone, catching the man's punch with ease. "You think your sins would go unpunished? That you can treat people the way you do and not face the consequences of your actions?" Ira grinned murderously as he watched the man's horror flooding his face as the disguise of Garrett faded away as his human Nagdaium' form appeared. His fork tongue ran along his upper lip as the man screamed in sheer pain as a simple tap of his fingernail shattered every bone in the man's arm. "I'm going to enjoy feasting on all your souls!" Ira spoke, playing up his act. A darkness so unnatural flooded the room, cutting the seven of them off from the material world as their screams delighted his demon. Reaching up with his left hand, ripping the man's soul from his body as painfully as he could, watching how the color of the man's skin turned ashen as he held the man's soul in the palm of his hand, feeling that miniature nuclear reactor pumping him with power pushing him over the edge into the Seraphim order. "Aamon and Angra Mainyu," he called out to his newest-born daughters.

"Yes, Father, you called for us," they spoke as one, wearing nothing but what appeared to be silk teddies and high-waisted panties just Aamon wore a green version, and Angra Mainyu wore a purple one. He didn't think they would choose to wear such garments; then again, Ira doubted there were many demons that would dare to tangle with the two of them.

"Enjoy your snack; do with him as you will," Ira said, tossing the man at their feet. Arching an eyebrow when their evil grins revealed their needle-like teeth, the same that Mor had when she was in her human disguise.

"Thank you, Father, we know just what to do with him," Angra Mainyu said as the man's screams of fear filled the air as Aamon dragged him off into the distance. The look Angra Mainyu cast him over her shoulder made him wonder what was on her mind before she ran off to join her sister in the fun.

"Come out, my children," Ira spoke in a fatherly tone, watching the rest of them stepping out of the shadows. "Enjoy yourselves, but their souls belong to me," he stated in an authoritative voice as he peered at every one of them. Ira felt his demon's amusement as he watched how his children tormented the six. His forked tongue flickered out, savoring the agony of their cries as he watched his children enjoying themselves.

"Father, I present you the woman's soul," Aswang said, holding up the woman's soul in her hand that Ardat Lili ripped out so they could enjoy their fun without worrying about ending the woman's life.

"Thank you, Aswang," Ira said, taking procession of it. Smiling down at her when she nuzzled his hand, "Go on, enjoy yourself."

"Yes, Father, thank you again for the treat," Aswang said, brushing her 32B breasts up his chest as she rose. Quick as a flash, her lips captured his, testing the waters to see if her father would like to lay with her. It took great will to back away when his tail trailed along her labia, coating it in her sex.

Batibat was next to offer up the soul she had in her bottom two hands. He knew the reason she and O'Yama had split from their original form; Mor had told him that much. In doing so, Batibat lost the ability to speak. He knew if they wanted to, they could return to their former self; it was the reason why O'Yama and Batibat always worked together, yet each enjoyed their freedom instead of both having to constantly deal with both personalities vying for control of a single body. Thanking Batibat, his hand brushed along her hair as Batibat wrapped her arms around his legs. Looking up, seeing the man howling in pain as O'Yama's acid drool was slowly eating away the man's feet as O'Yama held the man down with his right foot. He could see the delight in O'Yama's red eyes at the man's pain. Rogthakel bounced the soul she was escorting to him on the hinges of her wings; Ira wondered where she learned those soccer moves. He had no idea. Once he had the soul in his procession, he felt the jolt of power, watching his energy arching between his fingers on his right hand, knowing he had reached the height of what a Seraphim was. Now, he knew he could handle the angelic host along with those in Hell. Looking over at his wings, noting the intensity of his angelic light coming off his wings more so than when he was a Cherubim class of angel. It wasn't the first time he'd had the power of a Seraphim, yet it was nowhere near the magnitude of what he now possessed.

"Hello, Oroan," Ira greeted as he tried to peer through the dark shroud that cloaked his son. He never knew why he did such a thing, especially in Hell.

"Hello, Father, I have brought what you seek," Oroan spoke, holding out the light purple-colored soul to his father.

Ira took a deep inhale as he felt all that power now coursing through his veins. The fabric of the pocket of space as he siphoned off the Sisters' power that he had trapped in the Ring of Solomon began to quake as his power reached to the heights only reserved for a god. Even with all that power, he still couldn't see his own child's face.

"You know, Oroan, I will see your face one of these days," Ira said in a good-natured tease.

"Father, why do you wish to pollute your eyes by the ugliness I hide?" Oroan asked, confused, sensing his father's hand breaching his shroud only to come to rest on his shoulder.

"You're my son; a father should be able to see his son's face," Ira said truthfully. "Fuck me, no way he's ever going to go near Vikki or the others; they wouldn't stop until they fucked his brains out," he whispered in his mind as Oroan peeled back the shroud that covered his face, revealing one of the most handsome faces he's ever laid eyes on. "Thank you, Oroan, for doing that," Ira said, not saying a word when Oroan quickly hid his face. "Go on, go enjoy the torture; I have a deal to seal," he said, nodding to Bolvaril.

"Thank you, Father, I will," Oroan replied, hurrying over to where his sister was taking too much of the fun for herself. They all looked towards Ira, who waved to them as he returned the room back to the material realm.

With a wave of his hand, he removed the rubbish from Garrett's home, along with the pictures that contained the woman's image and her family photos. Erasing everyone's mind that was connected to them of the memories that related to their marriage. Ira hoped the man could find someone better suited for him than the woman he had just sent to her death. With that, Ira left the man's home, ensuring that the front door was locked; he didn't want the man to get attacked when he returned home.

"Father..." Cassiel gasped as Ira suddenly appeared in the room where Garrett lay. Noticing a slight halo around his body as it pulsated, she knew he was now beyond the range of any angel.

123456...9