Poroma Defeated Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot sexy but arrogant wife defeated in a bet.
914 words
2.46
8.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Party

It was ten at night and the Holi party of our office friends Sutapa and Dilip was in full swing. My wife Poroma, a mother of two, never a good drinker even at the best of times was well gone after three hours of partying and I knew she will be suffering for it the next day but what the hell? Sipping my drink I looked around eyeing the women comparing them to my gorgeous wife, I may be biased but there is no comparison!

Poroma was the most attractive woman in the hall, mother of two in her early thirties! Poroma caught my eye as my gaze passed her and grinned.

Grinning back I walked to the group she was with, Mohit our marketing manager, Rashmi Mohit's wife, our hostess Sutapa and Dilip and Rahul whom I hate the most.

I'm working in this MNC for the last 10 years, but the guy Rahul joined just 8 months back and became my greatest competitor in the office. He is very smart, 6'3" tall and handsome. He joined with a reference of our senior VP Patel Sir. In the last 8 months he performed much better and showed he is much better than me in every possible way! He is way smarter than me and excels me in communication skills. Just last week he got a promotion which I have been targeting for the last 3 years and became my immediate boss! I know I don't have the capability to compete with a guy 10 years younger to my 38, he also knows it very well. He never gives me importance and respect in any issues where both of us need to work together!

He often openly says, "all the problems are because of the lazy fellows like you, watch me and learn from me how you should work!"

As I approached I took stock of my wife's beauty, she had shoulder length fine black hair shining in the low light. My eyes moved down her face, her ice blue eyes sparkled as she giggled at something, her pert nose sat above her luscious ripe lips begging to be kissed!

My eyes moved down her bare right shoulder in her low cut halter neck blouse and left shoulder covered by the pallu of her transparent chiffon saree! My eyes paused over her bust, Poroma is 5'5" with a shapely 36C-26-36 figure and her breasts are more than a generous handful even for my large hands! My eyes slid down her body admiring her shapely figure and the swell of her hips! Her saree hid most of her legs but I knew how shapely they are, married for 8 years I still feel as aroused looking at my wife, she never looked better! Just one and a half years ago she delivered our son! She can easily hunt down any males of any age with her humongous assets which are a huge sex appeal!

But her nature is completely different from that as I found in the last 10 years we are together, though very stubborn she is not at all interested in anything beyond her husband and her children! She loves me so much, she gets very angry if we are separated for more than two days at a stretch! Everything I like or dislike are on her fingertips, never saw so beautiful a girl so much dedicated to her family!

Her father is a Navy officer and mom is a famous doctor, she is way out of my league! Actually she fought with her family to marry me, I feel so lucky!

The strangest part today was watching her sipping a hard drink, though she used to drink at parties but since her last pregnancy with our son she completely stopped for the last 2 years. It was only when we got an Aya to look after the children for 24 hours two months ago that we could attend the first office party one month back but she had only taken soft drinks there! This was the first time after a long gap that she was sipping a hard drink and discussing something very seriously with them, she already had more than two large pegs at the least and she can't hold her drinks, and after a gap of two years she will get even more tipsy!

I called our house, we have a day night residential Aya to look after the children. Usually we move out from any party by ten or at the most ten thirty citing any reason because Poroma still breastfeeds her baby! It's usually in the night before sleeping when the baby gets a chance to suckle his mom, though she is still lactating she is trying to get the baby out of his habit!

Today Poroma didn't seem to be in a hurry to go home, so I called the Aya and told her we will be late, she can prepare milk powder and feed the baby.

I next signalled Poroma towards my watch, she insisted and signalled that she would be a little more late and continued her chatting. Rahul the 6'3" stud was the centre of the team, always humiliating me at the office though he is of much less age and experience to me. All my enemies in the office joined hands with him and sidelined me by office politics, I moved towards the group with Poroma at the centre.