Portal Warden of Lust

Story Info
Elven princess's spiral into depravity.
18.1k words
4.55
12.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

When Princess Lucira saw the citadel complex she had been sent to govern she was more than positively surprised. It was far from the debilitated and partially ruined outposts she had imagined this far from the core of her nation. Not to mention a large parade formation was arranged to welcome her the moment her airship would dock at the side of the elevated plaza meant for official ceremonies.

"It would be rude to let them wait, won't you agree?" Lucira asked the ship captain that had been standing next to her. But before even getting a reply, she seemingly jumped over the railing and began falling down towards the lines of soldiers waiting for her.

It did not take long for the people on the ground to spot the falling form of the Princess wearing the white and blue uniform that matched the local troops. Though as her form was of someone who was standing at the elevator arms crossed, the soldiers were soon commanded to give a salute towards the falling object that had a long blond fluttering ponytail.

The wind glued Lucira's tight officer pants even tighter than usual around her long shapely legs and her stunt was sure to leave an impression on the soldiers who focused on the approaching thigh gap. The Princess even slowed down her fall towards the ground so there was plenty of time to also focus on her blue jacket that almost looked strained to keep her breast mound contained. Especially with the way the wind was pushing against her.

The moment Lucira landed on the ground, the military band began playing. With a sway of her neck, she placed a peaked cap on her head that she had been holding in her hand. Then she quickly adjusted her hair while her azure blue eyes inspected the soldiers. Once the elven princess was seemingly satisfied by what she was seeing, she saluted the soldiers before marching to meet the five captains that were waiting for her.

Despite the bravado of showing her telekinetic magic, Lucira was tired from her trip and she only exchanged the pleasantries and dinner needed by the protocol before she decide to inspect her new rooms. Several adjutants were assigned for her and they guided the Princess on a short tour that ended at her office.

After Lucira was left alone, she spread her hands for a moment like to wait for maids to come from the shadows to help her change clothes. But it took only seconds for her to remember that she had left all of them behind. After all, she needed to become a credible military leader if she would ever have any hope of being named the heir to the Sun Throne, and that was never going to happen as long as she was a pampered lady based on all the slander aimed at her.

"It's not like I need them," Lucira mused and she went to look at her luggage that had been piled into a corner. As all of the adjutants assigned for her had been men, she did not really want them to sort out her things. So the elven maiden was forced to do it on her own, and she simply used her powers to float the suitcases around and open them one by one until she found the one that had her sleeping gowns.

Once done with the luggage, Lucira headed through a side door into her private rooms. She dropped the things she needed later into her somewhat impressive bedroom before she headed to try out her bath. It was a large room with constantly running heated water like it was one big steaming fountain. And it had a wall of mirrors on the side of the door.

"I guess this will do," Lucira voiced with a slight smile. It was not as impressive as she was used to but once again far more than she had expected from a remote citadel that mostly just served to guard the mining operations in the area.

Lucira went back into her bedroom and focused with spread arms. The buttons on her jacket opened on their own and her pants slid down. She did not even step out of her shoes as her body lifted into the air to let her shoes and socks go to the side of the neat pile she was constructing with her uniform. She even undid her silky hair that now rested along her back, almost reaching her ass.

"What those men would not give to see me like this," Lucira gave an approving nod to a standing mirror that reflected her nubile and perky shapes. Then she walked across the corridor and back into the bath. There she gave a tilted smile to the wall mirror on her way to submerge most of her body into the foaming water.

"Who needs servants, give me a group of warriors and," Lucira stated but then she blushed before submerging entirely into the water like to wash away the image of those soldiers sharing a bath with her. Her hair got soaked and it spread in the water like golden tendrils until she came to the surface again. Not much of a feat since the water was only up to her hip.

"Like any of those would be worthy... to even pleasure me," Lucira grinned. Her enjoyment came from the fact no maid was around so she did not need to limit her words. Though at the same time she was slowly starting to feel weird about talking to herself, not that it was stopping her as there was nobody else at the citadel who could share a bath with her.

"This water could be a bit colder," Lucira voiced while the blush on her face just kept getting more intense, and not entirely because of the heat. So she reached for the rod in the middle of the pool and touched the orb at its tip. She rotated it but instead of the temperature changing, the wall mirror flashed to show a courtyard from the air. The bare princess looked at it only a moment before she tried to make it go away.

Image after image flashed in the mirror, from corridors to empty cells. And the more Lucira tried to turn the mirror off, the less she knew how it even worked. Like there was no logic on what dictated the order of the image projections. But her mind's attempt to understand froze entirely the moment several masses of green muscle appeared in her vision.

Every detail and bulged vein burned into Lucira's memory while she observed several orcs washing themselves. It lasted only seconds until some grunts from the orcs made her hand swap the image into that of a random empty stone corridor. The Princess let go of the knob and she backed away like for a moment she was scared the mirror would show something even more deranged if she kept going.

Lucira turned away from the mirror and she began stroking her hair against her shoulder like to wash it just a bit. Though while she did so, especially one part of the image that had assaulted her vision kept burning her body, a green sturdy meat pickle that looked far tastier than most foods she had ever seen.

"At least I know... how to appreciate the epitome of feral strength. Nothing unusual, who would not admire... such well-built bodies, hihi," Lucira voiced with a slight giggle. If she had not been in a bath, she might have even been compelled to wipe some sudden drool from her lips. So she simply submerged again only to emerge from next to the control rod.

"Whoever designed this was an incompetent idiot," Lucira flared. Though now that she looked at it, it was most likely that the actual control device had been removed and she had simply been using her fingers to randomly feed inputs to the crystal. But that was clearly not hindering the mirror's magic to project images from across the citadel complex.

"But if I desire to... sate myself looking at something like that, it would be only just... for those, under my protection to oblige," Lucira explained like she was justifying herself to the orb. "After all, I'm the borderline divine power that has the responsibility to bring order... to even the most savage beasts."

As there was nobody around to refute Lucira's logic, she poked her finger at the orb and the image swapped again. Though even as the twisted words made even her smile, she kept going until she found an orc. It was not exactly the feast of the flesh of the bath but it was someone with their cock out.

Lucira swallowed hard while she inspected the well-built orc slowly jerking his meaty tool like he had nothing else to do as he was in no hurry to climax. He was sitting with spread legs on what looked like the floor of a small cell. There was a bright magical light on the roof like the prisoner was not even allowed to sleep at that moment.

"You can't hear me right?" Lucira whispered while she went neck-deep into the water. Though the maiden slowly moved closer to the mirror like she wanted to see the brute with even more detail.

"You would not mind if I... touched myself while... looking at your body, right?" Lucira voiced with a bit stronger tone. "After all, a beast like you, would do far worse to me, if given the chance."

Lucira rose from the water on all fours and she crawled to kneel before the mirror. Despite the slow pace of the orc, she began hearing his breathing and slight sounds of flesh moving. Her fingers reached like to touch the cock but she only felt the cold glass surface. Though when she tried to pinch the shape between her fingers, the image zoomed closer. It jolted her back but soon enough she was zooming even more.

"Such a high-quality one-way projection," Lucira admired while she leaned her face almost against the mirror to have the cock tower over her. Her hands slid down her body to cup her swollen pussy. And not all of the wetness there was due to the bath she had just been in.

The orc showed no signs of noticing the intense attention aimed at his slow rub. Lucira slid her fingers to fill her pussy to spread it open to almost match the size of the cock. She also lowered her head to force her eyes to look up while her breathing turned ragged.

"It's not like, I need to guess how it would feel," Lucira grinned and she pulled her hands out only to have her telekinetic power form a mass within her. At first, it just pressed into her folds like a solid block but then it began to ripple and vibrate.

On an impulse, Lucira lifted her right hand to reach for the cock before her. She even formed her fingers like she was planning to grab around its sturdy shape. As most of her focus went into making sure the power in her pussy behaved just in the right way, her hand kept going until it reached something to touch.

Lucira nibbled her lower lip and a wide smile tilted her face for a moment when her fingers surrounded something that was sturdy and oddly soft at the same time. While a strong pulse that was not her own was registered by her palm, the Princess's eyes focused and she saw a hand holding the mid-section of the cock with a hard demanding squeeze. Squeeze that somehow only got righter while shock filled her face.

"Portal?" Lucira uttered and her eyes raced to look at her forearm that was sunk into the mirror only to go to the other side. She let go of the cock while the magic in her pussy died away. Though as she tried to pull her hand back, the orc grabbed her wrist. The hold was somehow a gentle caress and a forceful lock at the same time. And pressure only built when she tried to pull her hand past his fingers.

The cock was pressed back into Lucira's hand that had kept its fingers seemingly ready to hold it again. The orc held the base of his mighty tool and he slid his length on the soft elven skin like to let her feel all he had to offer up to his fleshy shroom tip. Lucira's body trembled but she was unable to look away and she even leaned a bit closer. But then she realized the cock was only inches from her face and a single telekinetic burst was enough to send the orc almost flying to the other end of his cell.

The orc immediately rose to his feet with a growl and clear anger filled his eyes while he looked in Lucira's direction. She lunged at the control device in the middle of the pool and one poke was enough to swap the mirror to project some random corridor. Once it was done, she held her quickly beating heart only to realize it was the one that had held the beastly manhood only moments before.

Lucira jolted away from her hand and she almost plunged it into the water only to hold it just above it. Then she lifted it to stare at her palm and her fingers formed the shape of the cock. An awkward smile spread to her lisp and she stood up to walk out of the pool.

"This hand... held that thing... but more importantly, I can't have some portal be in my quarters," Lucira voiced while she fixed her stutter. She walked to the corridor and rang the alarm crystal for the adjutant only to realize she was soaking naked. So she rushed to grab her nightgown from her bedroom just in time to hear fast steps approach. She went to meet the man in the corridor.

"Adjutant Aiden at your service," the blond man in a blue and white uniform announced with a salute. His eyes trailed only for a moment to the white gown that was glued against Lucira's wet skin before his green eyes focused on her face. Not that he could help the image of her body burning into his mind from the distance he stood.

"Follow me," Lucira commanded and she stepped into her bathroom. The Adjutant followed with a swallow. There she pointed at the mirror that was still showing the corridor.

"Why was I not informed of this?" Lucira flared. "I should punish all of you for not bothering to tell me about a portal."

"Portal?" Aiden asked. Lucira slapped her hand into the mirror only to feel slight pain from the impact against the hard glass. A quick smile visited the relative handsome half-elf's face, it was only for a moment but it was enough for the Princess to jolt out of her anger-filled focus. The moment she looked down, she more than saw how her nipples were seemingly growing out of her gown and the shape of her perky breasts was clear.

"That's right, this thing here is a portal," Lucira uttered with a hard blush flaring up on her face. Just her attempt to think how the situation looked made her tilt.

"Well, if my mistress wishes to punish me, who am I to say no," Aiden nodded and he stepped forward.

"That's right, I don't need a reason, why are you coming closer?" Lucira voiced while the man closed the distance between the two.

"What would be of a... better punishment than for me to help you relax. You must be feeling tense after the travel, and having to sleep in a new place," Aiden voiced. Just the way he spoke made Lucira's body tingle. And it was not entirely from the shame of having the man see her wet hair soak her gown.

"And how are you going to do that?" Lucira asked before she even thought about what such words implied. Aiden stepped to almost breathe on her face and she leaned her back into the mirror like she wanted to exit through the stone corridor it was showing.

"I'm well versed in helping women relax, even some as refined as you," Aiden voiced while his right hand landed next to Lucira's hip and his left next to her head. Both approached their targets from the sides while the Princess let her knees bend just a bit so he looked down on her.

"None must know," Lucira stuttered. She meant in equal measure about this man seeing her like this and whatever he meant to do.

"Of course, My Princess," Aiden nodded. His left caressed Lucira's cheek only to move up and wipe the wet hair from her face. She was already breathing through her mouth and her knees kept wanting to bend even more to get the man to tower over her by like some twisted impulse.

A hand landed on Lucira's hip and she closed her eyes like it would lessen her responsibility about what was going to happen. Her lips moved to say something but then she fell backward, in a panic she used her magic to halt her fall. And when she opened her eyes, she was in a dimly lit stone corridor that looked wrong. Though as she shook her head, she realized she was all wrong, her torso was seemingly growing out of the wall and her hip was still very much on the other side.

"What?" Lucira uttered and her head began tilting to both ends of the corridor without seeing anybody. For a moment she intensified that almost to just ignore the fact strong hands were gripping both of her thighs even as she was pretty sure it was her magic that was keeping her still and stopping her from falling to the floor.

"This better not be your doing," Lucira flared only for her to hear the echo of her voice along the corridor. She immediately slapped her hands to cover her mouth and she looked in both directions even more frantically than before. Though the only reply from the other side she got were the hands moving along her legs and her hem falling down to her stomach.

Lucira stared at the wall with gaping lips like she was expecting to see something at any moment. But even she was realizing she was getting excited to see what this man that was supposed to serve her was going to do to relax her. Especially now that she did not see him.

"I give you one chance, sate my urges like this, and you may yet live," Lucira voiced and her hands moved to hold her cheeks. Not to mention just her word choices made her bite her lower lip. And this time the only reply she got was her legs being spread open and something wet landing on her nethers.

"Kiss? My first kiss," Lucira stuttered with a hard swallow. Not only were the lips surrounding her vulva, but the tongue also pressed into her swollen clit to dig it out. All the while pressure built up inside of her from a steady suck.

There was a slight squint in Lucira's eyes while a slight tremble began radiating in her body. It was not exactly caused by a climax but it was definitely something related to the tongue sliding its coarse but soft surface along her sensitive bits. And all the while it happened, the pressure in her just kept building up.

A heavy step from Lucira's left side jolted her enough for her to almost fall down from her partial telekinetic stasis. Though even her magic froze still when he saw a large muscular orc blocking the entire corridor with his body. He only wore grey ripped pants and something was definitely growing within them.

Lucira did not know what to do or say and she simply covered her face while Aiden kept sucking her pussy. Though then the orc dug into his pants and took out his cock, his hand soon began to jerk it and the Princess's eyes tilted to stare at it.

"What do you think you are doing?" Lucira flared and Aiden's lips stopped more than the orc's hand.

"Ghost talks?" the orc grunted. Aiden's lips parted from Lucira's vulva but his hands kept their grip on her thighs.

"Of course, I talk, but that's not the point, why would you just, take that out?" Lucira uttered while keeping her eyes locked on the green meat being jerked. She suddenly thought that him thinking she was a ghost was not that bad of an idea.

"I saw strange ghost mirage, so pretty, wanted to cum before go away," the orc nodded. His brutish face seemed more confused than anything but at least his intent was clear. Especially when he began taking steps to approach the top half of the elven princess.

"Why are you getting closer?" Lucira flared with a heavy blush. Her hands lifted like to stop the orc without blocking her view of his cock.

"If ghost talks, can I touch ghost? Will give food... if ghost also eats," the orc grunted with faster steps. Lucira reached to stop him only to end up grabbing his manhood with both hands.

"Why did I use my hands," Lucira muttered. Though as her fingers moved to feel up the shroom, it became very clear why her subconscious reflex might have wanted to at least take a feel.

"Ghost hands feel good, Skruk will repay this pleasure," the orc nodded. Despite his size, the fleshy skin around his cock acted like a wrapping, and the more Lucira touched it, the more she wanted to keep feeling the strange sensation of it moving.

"Just don't tell anybody, and I will, touch this thing for you, alright?" Lucira voiced like she had already forgotten the other man who was holding her thighs.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers