Portal Warden of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucira saw how a line of transparent nectar spilled down her inner thigh and she closed her eyes. The more she thought about how much trouble she was in, the more she thought she was going to get fucked. Sure she could try to resist with her magic but it might anger the god or demon and it was clear he could do all kinds of things she did not understand. And maybe being fucked by a literal god would not be that bad.

"Come on guys, I don't have all day," were the words that jolted Lucira to open her eyes. The mirror before her was now projecting a hall. It was filled with many men drinking and partying. Not to mention it was right before her face like she had slid closer to the mirror.

"What's this hole?" a half-orc grunted and his cock pushed through the wall and his tip pressed against Lucira's lips. They parted just enough to let his flesh pressure into her teeth. The raw taste filled her mouth and for a moment it looked like she was going to lean back but then her lips kept opening more and more.

So with a tilted grin, Lucira took the tip of the cock to the top of her tongue. Her saliva rushed down her chin and a pulse from her nether seemingly squeezed free a few drops that spilled from her vulva to the cock below.

Lucira closed her eyes and began kneeling down, but instead of sliding down and away from the cock in her mouth, her footing rose so that she crouched against a sturdy shroom that pushed against her vulva. So her eyes jolted open and an urge to giggle made her tongue tremble against the tip on her tongue.

"Come on dumb slut, suck it, no tip if you just hold it in," the half-orc flared as he knocked on the wall like only his cock was able to pass through. Lucira's eyes jolted open and she grabbed the cock just to tilt it out of her mouth. Though she slid her fingers along its shaft to feel the skin move around the thicker meat below.

"Just what did you call me?" Lucira asked and her free hand wiped saliva from her chin. All the while her grip squeezed the tip before her to grow just a bit more.

"Fucking nice, milk my balls dry angry slut," the half-orc exclaimed and he leaned his front against the wall. Due to his dropped pants, his slightly green thigh muscles were seemingly flattened by the solid surface that Lucira saw through.

"Vile creature, you would even insult me to, sate your feral needs," Lucira voiced and her eyes tilted down for a moment like she expected to see through the floor. Though she did not need to see what was below to know the sizable shroom below her was pushing into her vulva to spread it. Or maybe her knees were pushed to crouch by the strange reality they were in.

"But since we have... some things in common, I might as well oblige this once," Lucira pondered but regardless of the elegance of her word choices, her face was being distorted by a heavy blush and a lewd gaping grin. So she began jerking the cock at a fast pace while pointing it into her eyes.

"As Your Grace desires," Agron replied. His sudden polite tone made Lucira's back shiver in an oddly pleasant way. So she let her hip fall even more on the cock inside the distorted reality that she seemingly moved with her feet. And the moment the flesh mushroom slipped into the embrace of her opening, the Princess bit her lower lip while her eyes squinted.

"Oh fuck... it's bigger than you showed me, you won't fuck me, harder than I can take, right?" Lucira's pretentiously elegant tone stuttered while the mass of godly meat spread her open. Though even as it happened, she let it slide deeper just to see if more of it would fit.

"Do not worry, I'm here to simply ensure you gain the satisfaction you deserve," Agron voiced with an elegant tone that made the Princess sound like a horny slut in comparison. And that did not even escape her while she suppressed a slight urge to giggle.

"I'm flattered, how should I address your, godhood?" Lucira asked and her eyes tilted down like she once again wished to see the cock. Though at the same time, she really wanted to know if this really was some god she was fucking as it definitely began to feel like it. His meat filled her just right like it was meant to please her.

"Just Agron is fine," the voice from beyond replied. The more Lucira let his fulfilling meat slide into her, the faster she crouched down. And she did not stop until there was nowhere deeper to go. Her walls throbbed against the pulsing meat and her crouched knees had a slight tremble.

A wide grin radiated on Lucira's lips and she gripped the cock before her with both hands. Even as she was stuffed full of it, she could not get over the sensation of having her fingers slide on the skin covering the rigid mass.

"I know I said... I serve the Sun King, so it would be, inconvenient if I were to worship you," Lucira panted. "So, can we keep our relationship purely sexual?"

"You mean I would grant you power and in exchange, you would serve me sexually like a slut?" Agron inquired while he maintained his elegant tone. His reply caused Lucira's eyes to tilt and her reddish face might have blushed more if it had been possible. Her fingers froze on the cock like she suddenly hesitated to keep indulging in her urges to stroke it.

"I mean, we do this sex now, you give me power and we can talk about the rest later, agreed?" Lucira muttered like a sudden burst of shame was alone enough to make her stutter. But even as her hands stopped stroking the cock, the tips of her fingers began rubbing the spots they had clamped on.

"So if I were to satisfy you now and again in the future, you would consider serving me entirely in time?" Agron voiced with the most polite seductive tone Lucira had ever heard. Her walls melted to match his cock and she was somehow managing to slide a bit more of it into her.

"Oh gods, don't put it like that," Lucira exclaimed. Her mind tried to imagine what such a fate would look like and it replaced the orc in the void with a horde of red demons, Even if the image did not manage to reduce her arousal, it definitely made her wish she could trust the being inside of her to at least be honorable.

"Useless cunt-princess, can't even make me cum," the half-orc flared and Lucira's telekinetic powers crackled around her and they sent him flying across the sex club on an impulse. Though as he landed on a couch, he got up immediately and began yelling. While the room exploded into panicked activity, it faded away and changed.

"Well, if that is not to your liking, why don't we try something else," Agron voiced and the mirror changed to show a group of orcs who were in something that seemed like a large fur tent. Though the main focus point was the orc sitting on a beast bone throne and having an elf sit on his lap.

The elf had raven black hair and purple eyes and she was not exactly sitting, more like crouching on the orc's cock and riding him with a slight blur. Just seeing the green meat plunge in and out of her stretched and swollen vulva was enough to make Lucira's lips gape and eyes focus.

"Is that what you want from me?" Lucira grinned. "For me to pleasure you with such a feral display."

"Isn't that what you want?" Agron asked back. Lucira's knees were already lifting her hip on his cock but the first moves were not even imitations of what the Princess was seeing. More like just tests for her to see if she could even move anymore.

"It's not proper, for me to admit to such things," Lucira stated with a coy smile and she looked away from the other woman with pointed ears. Though her eyes kept locking on her from their corners while her hip began sliding with slightly more momentum while her knees found strength. Like she had a goal she wanted to fulfill.

"Who would dare to say a pure being like you acted improperly," Agron mused and Lucira nodded. She carefully leaned her hands on her sides on the floor to rest them and they did not slide beyond into the void. But still, when she lifted her hip with her feet, her torso did not move to add to her strange sensations.

"That's right, I'm Princess Lucira, the future heir of the Sun King, so it's only right I get to judge what I can and can't say, let alone do," she declared as she began plunging down on the cock only to lift again. Like she was using a tool to batter herself with a fulfilling mass to the brim.

"Such wise words, may you one day show all your future subjects your diligent grace," Agron voiced. Lucira nodded and she imagined sitting on the Sun King's throne only to see herself naked. Naked and spearing her legs before a mass of courtiers that looked increasingly demonic by the second.

"You would not tell anybody about this, right? Not even friends if gods as mighty as you have those," Lucira uttered but she could not bring herself to stop moving. Even if this creature used and humiliated her, the least she should get out of it was to cum more than she ever had. Her clit and folds were already throbbing and the way she was spread was making the pressure alone tingle her with pulsing radiation.

"Naturally, this will just be between us," Agron voiced and Lucira looked up from one of the erect orc cock. Her eyes locked with the other elf who immediately stopped moving on the cock.

"She can see me?" Lucira uttered. Despite the witch elf stopping, the Princess kept going on Agron's cock like there was nothing that would make her stop. The mighty tool was holstered within her and demanded her attention.

"Ain't she special, want me to push you to the other side, to share on her fun," Agron mused.

"What, no," Lucira uttered while the shapely woman before her lifted from the soaked orc cock. She jumped off and began walking towards the mirror. The Princess began to focus on the fact the witch had shaved pubes. Like she cared more about showing her purity than the one with the royal blood.

"Are you saying just my cock is enough to satisfy you?" Agron asked. For a moment Lucira was completely tilted by the thought she was far more indecent creature than even some random witch that fucked orcs like it was nothing.

"She is walking closer," Lucira uttered. And like to stop the witch from reaching the mirror, one of the orcs grabbed her hip from behind to thrust his cock between her thighs. She smiled wildly in response and said something while the Princess could have sworn dark shadows grew in the tent out of nothing.

"Do you desire me to show you something else," Agron asked. Even as Lucira kept moving on his cock, a sudden fear filled her and confused her. She did not want this witch who was being thigh fucked before her to see her and declare the Princess was the bigger slut.

"Yes," Lucira exclaimed and she impaled herself harder into the meaty rod below her like to beg with her pussy in ways she did not dare to do with her lips.

"What do you desire to see?" Agron asked like he wanted to keep tormenting Lucira even as she began swaying her hip at each bounce.

"Anything, please I don't want to be seen by her," Lucira shouted even as she could not look away from the green orc cock getting soaked from the witch's juices. The image before her blurred and pillars of white marble emerged. Like the hall of heavenly god was formed before her, Lucira gasped.

Lines of silver-plated angelic soldiers in beautiful ceremonial armor were lined before a throne in the most magnificent hall. It even overshadowed the throne room of the Sun King and Lucira would have only ever dreamed of seeing such a place if not for the blond elf on the throne.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" Agron asked. His supposed large blue body was sitting on the throne and Lucira's feet were spread to crouch on the throne's arms. The image matched her movement entirely as if she had been fully on one side of some divine dimension.

"They are all looking at me, Impaling myself on your divine cock," Lucira exclaimed. She was seemingly not even taking half of the length even as her juices were dripping down all the way to the base. And even as her vulva was spread wide open the way her pubic mound had swollen was the most lewd thing in her mind.

"Do you want to come to the other side," Agron asked. Lucira jolted and bit into her lower lip. The way she crouched made sure she kept spearing her legs to the heavenly guards and when she lifted her hands to cover her face, it only made her shame burn harder.

"No, just seeing this is fine, I will just satisfy you this once and you give me power, that's all we agreed on right?" Lucira voiced like she definitely could not trust the image to be real. But even if she thought there could be an army of demons watching her humiliate herself on their dark lord's perverse manhood, she could not make herself stop. And she almost hoped this moment of pure ecstasy would last forever.

"As you say," Agron nodded. His large blue hands rested on his sides over the arms of the throne. His face was the most handsome thing Lucira had ever seen to the point it only added to her certainty she was being toyed with. The image was just too absurdly perfect if not counting the sex act.

"Just let me have this image, I won't stop sharing my pleasure with your magnificent cock... as long as you let me have this dream," Lucira voiced while she kept looking at her hip milk the cock from between her fingers. At least the vision was not lying about the size of the cock as she could not bounce down enough to reach its end even as it clearly bent a bit with the way she forcefully took it.

"Aren't you bold giving such promises," Agron mused. Lucira's mind jolted from his words alone and she tried to imagine the angels as demons who had their cocks out but the image before her did not change or even corrupt.

"I'm just doing this once, if you betray me, I will fight back," Lucira gritted her teeth while she accelerated. Like she suddenly wanted to end things faster one way or the other.

"Do not worry, all I want is to share your lust and for you to make me cum," Agron nodded. Lucira saw his lips move but his voice came from somewhere else. Like an echo from the void despite their calm soothing tone. Though this time no amount of tone was going to calm down Lucira after a certain word was said.

"Cum? You are going to cum... of course, you are, your cock is fucking my... royal cunt," Lucira exclaimed. Her crouches turned long enough to almost lift her from the cock while her way down made the blue meat visibly sway. Her juices spattered on the marble throne and on the supposed god's legs.

"My seed will only leave a mark of power behind, use it wisely and you will be a Sun Queen one day," Agron stated. His hands reached to grip Lucira's thighs without slowing them down. Like the gentle but strong caress was mostly to just feel her flesh move.

"Mark? You are going to brand me?" Lucira uttered but she did not slow down. She once again looked down but she was still unable to see past the floor. The cock felt suddenly harder and something was pushing along it from the inside. And the Princess's lips formed to state the word she knew was going to enter her soon in mass.

"Accept your gift, my beautiful angel of perversion," Agron whispered and the following explosion jolted Lucira hard enough to hide her pupils for a moment. Heat surged within her depths to the point she had not known could be reached let alone felt.

"Cum, so much cum," Lucira slurred while she drooled on her palms. She saw the seed flow out of her along the cock but then it all went away and she saw a blond elven woman in the mirror twisted with lust she barely recognized even as it was her own face.

Lucira's feet suddenly fell down and all pressure disappeared from within her. In sudden shock, she locked her hands to her sides on the ground like she was about to fall but then she used her magic to float up before the mirror. The first thing she saw was a beautifully written purple text on her lower stomach.

"Angel of perversion?" Lucira uttered the words written on her skin. She fell to her knees on the ground that no longer let her pass. Her hands slid on the text that felt like her skin. A wicked grin spread on her lips and she fell down on her back.

"I'm fucked, so fuck, hihihi," Lucira exclaimed before she began giggling almost uncontrollably. Her hands dug into her pubes like to pull them out but there was not even sharp pain and simply numb tingling down her spine.

Lucira stared into the roof while her body began cooling against the floor even as it was heated by the hot vapors from the bath. The honed stone became oddly comfortable against her skin and soon enough she began feeling tired. So she just closed her eyes and fell asleep with spread limbs.

** * **

"Just one... not two... one," Lucira muttered in her sleep. In her dream, some man was pushing his cock against her cheek even as she was already sucking another. Though then she jolted up as the latest poke felt far too real.

The naked woman who had poked Lucira's cheek retreated from her, she had a slight smile and raven black hair. And with her purple eyes it was clear to the Princess she was face to face with the witch she had seen before. So she shook her head while thinking if this was another vision from Agron or something even worse. Though she did stand up from the stone floor even if it meant exposing herself to this woman, not that it mattered since both were equally naked.

Lucira opened her mouth to say something but then she saw the shameful brand on her stomach. Her hands hid it but there was no way the other woman had not seen it while she had laid down on her back. And the Princess suddenly thought it was a clear proof she was the bigger slut than this other elf who was even shaving.

"So, what do you want from me?" Lucira almost flared.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hestia," the witch voiced with a polite tone and she leaned to offer her hand for a shake.

"Pleasure to meet you and why are you here?" Lucira said with a strained tone. She almost moved her right hand for the shake but she kept them against her stomach.

"Certain someone has been annoying me lately a bit too much," Hestia explained with a casual head tilt. "Like a phantom that is just in the corner of my eyes and then goes away before I really see who they are, you must know the feeling?"

"You mean Agron?" Lucira asked.

"Is that what he calls himself? Could be, won't know until I find them," Hestia pondered with a tap of her chin. "And I see I came too late again, he just left his mark and went away."

"You know about this mark?" Lucira asked without showing the perverse brand. She was even looking at herself in the mirror just to make sure none of the purple text was visible.

"I know of it, do you want to know about it?" Hestia asked. She spun around a bit in the room to inspect the mirror and the Princess at the same time.

"Can you remove it?" Lucira asked.

"Depends," Hestia voiced. Just the way she moved her bare nubile body in an uncaring manner caused Lucira to be increasingly distracted from her thoughts. So she bit into her lower lip and began staring at the door just to regain her focus.

"On what?" Lucira almost flared. Of course, nothing was ever free and this creature was equally suspicious in comparison to the last.

"If you promise to treat the orcs every day just a bit better," Hestia replied. "I might just hang around to help you."

"Fine, if that is all you ask, now about the mark," Lucira voiced but then the door suddenly opened and Aiden stood behind it with a tilted smile that quickly froze when he saw two women instead of one. He had held a letter with the Sun King's seal like some protective talismans but when he saw Lucira's shocked face, he seemingly regained his composure

"And who I might have the pleasure to meet today? You may call me Adjutant Aiden," the man voiced with a polite tone while he walked to inspect the raven-haired beauty. Hestia posed for him with a tilted smile while she inspected him back like she had not even been bothered for a moment by his entrance.