Portal Warden of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," Skruk nodded and he stepped forward so that his cock towered over Lucira's head. And if she would not have been holding it up, it would have rested on her face. Her heated breathing washed the green surface and she saw a few of the veins visibly pulse. And her fingers moved the foreskin just so she could see it slide on the sturdy rod.

Lucira's lips trembled while saliva rushed on her lips, it spilled out a bit even as she swallowed. A sense of hunger grew in her stomach so she let the meat lower only for it to press against her nose. An awkward trembling smile spread on her lips and her tongue tried to reach the cock but it was still too far.

Aiden's right hand left from Lucira's thigh and she barely noticed it. But then something brushed against her vulva only to enter her. A forceful mass of heat plunged into her core before the hand returned to hold her thigh.

"Cock?" Lucira uttered and her head tilted so that the orc cock rested against the top of her head, but the only thing she saw was the wall above her stomach. But she definitely felt the sizable raw penis that her swollen folds embraced. Not only had she been entered but the man began to slap his hip into her, all the while his tip tapped into her end with tingling pulses.

"Pretty gentle elf ghost," Skruk grunted like to reply. His hands reached to hold Lucira's breasts to clamp his large fingers around them. Her still wet nightgown did little to dampen the sensation of the grip burning into her flesh with a throb.

"It's just cock, my first cock, hihi," Lucira giggled while her eyes tilted. She looked up and this time she pressed the fat dick past her nose so that her tongue got a taste of the raw meat. Her hands pushed it against the left side of her face and its strong pulse vibrated against her silky elven skin.

Aiden's strikes turned more forceful but Lucira did not even look at the wall again. One of her eyes was blocked by the orc cock while the other tilted to stare at it. Her left hand took a hold of its base while her right went close to its tip and then she began to jerk the skin just to have it slide on her face. All the while her tongue pressed to its side to taste its raw flavor.

"You are my first elf and ghost and ghost-elf," Skruk grunted. His fingers dug to cup Lucira's breasts like he was lifting her from them. Though with the way she was gripping his cock it would have almost looked like she was hanging from that too.

"That's right, I'm a horny ghost slut, feed me with fat cock," Lucira muttered and she pressed her lips on the cock. But then the orc hands let go of her breast and grabbed her wrists. He even stepped back so that his cock slid from her face.

"I will not allow you to feast on my flesh, no amount of pleasure is worth that," Skruk declared. His grip around the Princess's arms was tighter than it had ever been around her mounds. While it happened, Aiden showed no sign of caring and he simply thrust harder into the royal hole he was using for his pleasure. Almost like it were his last moments.

"What?" Lucira uttered as did not even realize what had gone wrong. Though despite the orc's strong reaction, he still kept staring at her while his hard cock seemingly pulsed on its own to point at her head. Lucira was about to say something but then her eyes jolted as something exploded deep in her.

"Hot... cum, you came... of course, he came... he was fucking me... in my," Lucira stuttered while the heat spilled along her walls. "He still doing it, filling me, making me."

Lucira's eyes dilated and with a single strong telekinetic burst, she sent herself flying back through the wall. Aiden fell down on his back while Lucira floated to crouch next to the pool. She grabbed her own pussy with both hands and heated slime spilled on her fingers and anger rose on her face.

"That's right, you dumb orc slut, kill me all you want, nothing will change that I came into your noble hole," Aiden irked while he stood up. Lucira looked up and she saw the orc banging at the mirror from the other side, like he was just facing a wall.

"Truth be told, your sloppy cunt isn't even that great, I have fucked human whores that make me harder," Aiden kept insulting. "You must have taken too many orcs."

Telekinetic power wrinkled the air around Lucira and the power convulsed into her pussy to burst out any seed that was within her along with other juices. She gritted her teeth while she really did not know what she should do, this man had somehow betrayed her and pleased her at the same time. But just to test things, she sent a pulse to slam him against the mirror but he was not sent to hug the orc and he just hit the hard surface with a groan.

"I'm ready, do your worst, I will die knowing my seed defiled you, not that it is much for an orc whore like you," Aiden mused. The impact had not been that hard and even his cock was still hard while he kept staring at the nubile princess.

"Don't be like that, I'm not going to kill you, after all, you have nice hands, and lips," Lucira voiced with twisted confidence while she stood up. And for the first time, there was a moment of worry on the half-elf's face. Invisible power shifted around him and locked him to stand still and the defiled elven maiden approached him with an increasingly twisted smile.

Lucira leaned almost like to whisper to Aiden's ears and her left hand surrounded his cock. She only reached around it with help from her thumb and there was plenty of space for her palm to slide up and down it. While the orc cock had some unmatched feral power, this manhood had certain appealing elegance combined with more than a decent size. Not to mention it had filled her just fine.

"And your cock isn't that bad either," Lucira whispered and she pressed her front to Aiden's left side. Her breasts pushed to surround his arm. All the while her hand began jerking his cock just to feel the meat slide on the harder surface beneath. A surface that almost felt like it was made of rubber that turned harder when squeezed harder.

"You are a sick and perverted individual, aren't you?" Lucira asked while her hands kept jerking the cock with less and less restraint. Just the way he had fucked her before.

"Pretty hypocritical, coming from you," Aiden voiced. His eyes tilted down but he seemingly was too conflicted to say anything with his previous arrogant tone.

"Only if I deny it, tell me, are you a hypocrite or would you like to... serve me, with my darker needs?" Lucira asked with rising excitement. Her right hand slid around Aiden to feel his firm stomach that was not as muscular as the orc's but it was more than she thought humans or elves were able to have. Not that she had seen many bare men before as they had been accidents before.

"If you put it like that, then sure, I would love to serve my new mistress," Aiden voiced with an awkward smile. Watery pre-cum spilled on Lucira's fingers but she did not even slow down as the cock began to deflate. Just her grip forced the blood to stay mostly in it.

"You better not be saying that just because you are afraid of me, so I give you a chance, leave now and come back tomorrow, if you still want to... serve me," Lucira mused. "Like how the maids serve my brothers."

"I look forward, to our time together," Aiden voiced. His lips had begun to tremble a bit while the hand did not stop its assault on his manhood. It was not quite pain but something close to it that was making her body want to twitch a bit.

"I bet you do, you used me for your pleasure, like I was the servant's hole," Lucira breathed into Aiden's neck and she finally stopped jerking the cock that turned too soft to even do that well, so she simply gripped the flesh.

"But don't think I will be letting you do that whenever you please, next time, I will be the one playing with this, and you won't cum until I grow bored of it, understood?" Lucira voiced but then she suddenly moved back to stare at the empty corridor in the mirror. It happened so fast that even Aiden did not think about what he should say while the force trapping him disappeared.

"That is if you come back tomorrow... now leave," Lucira almost flared his last words. Aiden opened his mouth to say something but instead, he just pulled up his pants and left with fast steps. Once they were far enough, the Princess fell to her knees and she gripped her still soaked hair and head with both hands.

"Oh gods, what did I do... I'm sick, that was so... twisted, why did I say that?" Lucira stuttered but then she heard steps. A pair of guards from the garrison walked along the corridor in the mirror. The Princess jolted to hide in the foaming pool due to some instinct but the pair showed no signs of seeing or hearing her.

Lucira held her face while she watched the men leave her vision and she submerged into the water. She soon came back with a tilted grin and she spent several hours just floating on the water and thinking about what had just happened. But only one thing was sure while she kept doing shapes of cocks with her hands, there was no way of coming back for her, she had found something she could not deny anymore. Desires that were no longer going to be denied from her. Though when she almost fell asleep in the pool she got out and dried herself before going to sleep on her new bed.

** * **

Lucira had grown to enjoy looking at the hard work of the miners. Large green hulking brutes moved heavy loads with sizable iron carts from warehouses to large transport airships. It took days to load up one, especially now that new airships came faster than the orcs were able to mine the sought-after materials.

"Mistress, you are drooling again," Aiden voiced while he offered a napkin for Lucira. She jolted from her leaning position against the battlement of the tower and spun around. She was about to say something but then she just took the napkin, cleaned her saliva, and threw it to the ground.

"I told you not to disturb me," Lucira flared. Her face was a bit blushed but there was stern anger flaring in her blue eyes.

"New orders straight from the Sun King, he wants to increase production once again," Aiden voiced and he offered an open letter for the Princess. She did not even move to take it.

"Didn't we do that last week and the week before that, just tell the captains to sort it out," Lucira stated. She let her eyes trail on the orcs pushing a loaded cart. To her shame, her ability to do anything related to work effectiveness was limited to delegating it to those who at least dared to claim they knew how to improve it.

"That's the problem, they say we are at the maximum output," Aiden said with a proper tone even as he let his eyes trail on the buttoned mounds of the elven beauty.

"If they say so, It's not like I can do anything about it. Give them funds to find some new mining experts to consult or something," Lucira pondered. "But now I believe this shift is about to end."

"One of them said that we could get more output if the workers were not having such long breaks," Aiden voiced.

"Can't you smell them from here? Letting these bodies wash away the filth of the day is the least we can do to reward their contribution to our nation," Lucira mused and she began walking towards the staircase. "And it's about time I took a bath too."

"Does My Mistress wish for some company?" Aiden asked. Lucira stopped to his side and telekinetic magic trapped his body to stand still. She leaned in almost like to kiss his slightly pointed ear.

"Don't think I forgot what you did, I'm not letting you have your way with me again unless you serve me well," Lucira voiced and her left hand landed to feel Aiden's cock through his pants. It was definitely hard and her fingers clamped on it.

"I would be sure to service you well," Aiden stated with a tilted smile.

"Tell me how long were you staring at my ass this time before you spoke to me?" Lucira asked and she let her fingers slide to really examine the hidden erection. Despite her words, after he had fucked her, she had not really indulged her urges to play with his manhood. And she had not felt that much of an urge to do it after she discovered the enjoyment of something else.

"Mistress, I'm offended, I was not just staring, I jerked myself while doing it so if you keep touching me a bit more, I might cum," Aiden grinned. Lucira's eyes went for the doorway and the man could have easily stared at her while hidden there. Especially since all her focus had been on imagining what it could have been like to be surrounded by the orcs in the yard and bred like an animal.

"You sick bastard," Lucira gritted her teeth and she let go of Aiden's cock. Then she walked past him to head down the stairs. All the way back to her quarters, she thought about how Aiden had touched himself behind her. And her pussy was completely swollen by the time she reached her bedroom.

"If he had been brave enough to just slap his cock... against my ass... maybe I would have let him," Lucira mused while she undressed using her magic before a mirror. Once done, she paid special attention to her pubes that had begun to grow a curly brush on her mound due to the lack of suitable servants. She had thought about shaving by herself as a sign of her purity but after the first attempt, she had given up on it. After all, it was a maid's job..

"Maybe I should... let that pervert do it... or not, I would not want to harm him back if he causes me pain," Lucira voiced and she shrugged her head before tying up her hair to a knot. Then she headed into her already very familiar bathing room.

The mirror wall had returned to normal like it always did so Lucira just gave it a glance before she walked into the water. She headed straight to the control rod and crouched down. Then she aimed with her index finger at a specific spot on the crystal and the moment the corner of her nail hit it, the mirror turned into an image of another bath. Bath filled with orcs grunting and washing themselves.

"Perfect," Lucira grinned and she felt shame just from the pride she showed from how perfectly she had activated the right projection. Though it only made her body burn harder and she let herself breathe through her mouth while she stepped towards the image.

"Now, who of you, has the honor of, enticing my body today," Lucira voiced and she knelt down before the mirror. Her hands slid to her thighs but she did not even reach forward to risk touching the surface that may or may not act as a portal.

Lucira let her eyes wander on the orcs until she saw one that was seemingly looking at her. He had a fully erect cock and very defined muscles that looked like some perverse armor.

"What are you looking at? Never seen a horny elf before? Come and fuck me, I dare you, you coward," Lucira irked at her chosen orc like she had done many times before. Though his eyes eventually wandered elsewhere like he had never actually seen anything and had simply stared at the wall.

"Too bad, maybe next time, or the next brute," Lucira panted and she moved closer to the mirror like playing dare with the potential portal. But then strong legs stepped before her and she looked up to see a rigid cock above her.

"That's it, bring your fat tasty cock closer," Lucira exclaimed and she leaned in like to kiss the rod. Though when her lips touched something raw and fleshy, she jolted back to avoid going through the mirror. But to her added shock, the cock was growing through the mirror like a branch before her.

"Oh gods, it happened. I'm going to be fucked again," Lucira uttered as she fixed her kneeling position. "Please show mercy, I know this is wrong, I can let you use my naughty cunt for your pleasure just once."

"Such pure lust, are you sure just doing it once will sate you?" a playful low tone spoke but when Lucira looked up past the cock, the orc's lips were not moving. He was just staring down at her.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" Lucira exclaimed and she looked around but nothing had seemingly changed. But just from the slight fear on her face, it was clear she thought the power that had spoken might have been even beyond her ability to fight.

"You may call me Agron, my beautiful pure angel, and all I want is to answer your call," the voice replied with calmer tones than before. Though it did not stop Lucira from looking suspiciously around her even as she failed to spot any changes.

"I did not call you," Lucira voiced with a shake of her head as she focused. "I have pledged my service to the Sun King, and his divine power will protect me from... your influence."

"But can he sate your lust?" Agron asked.

"He's my father," Lucira uttered. Pressure built on her face with a blush and she was not sure if the shame was actually lessening or adding to her arousal.

"I can promise you, I can sate those desires, and nobody needs to know," Agron voiced.

"Like my desires, would ever be sated by someone like you," Lucira stated.

"If I'm not enough, you want me to bring them over? Because I could," Agron mused and every orc in the baths suddenly looked straight at Lucira.

"Please don't," Lucira uttered and the orcs looked away like they had not even seen anything in the first place. Though it was enough to make her suspect if the vision was even real.

"Then are you saying this cock is enough to satisfy you?" Agron asked.

"I can jerk it, if you want some sick sexual favor from me," Lucira promised while she focused on the cock. At least she could be sure that was real if she was not entirely trapped in some illusion she could not even detect.

"You can jerk it all you want, but that won't satisfy you," Agron voiced.

"What do you want from me?" Lucira asked. Even if she kept looking at the cock, there was no way an entity like this would pay her this much attention if that was all he wanted. Then again maybe it was just some lesser demon or orc shaman with very specialized skills.

"What you should be asking is, what I can offer to you," Agron said.

"What can you offer?" Lucira asked. For a moment she thought that if some god fucked her by force, it might not be that bad since it would not have been something she asked for. Though in the next moment she was tilted by the realization that it would not exactly be forced if she wanted it to happen.

"Power, just the thing you dream, to show your siblings who truly deserves to be the heir," Agron spoke and Lucira was jolted from her thoughts related to being taken by some evil demon monstrosity. This offer suddenly tilted her more than any sexual kind could have.

"You have been watching me?" Lucira uttered with twitching lips. Just the thought that someone had seen all the things she had done before the mirror made her tremble.

"Only when you desired for it," Agron replied. Lucira bowed down her head for the cock while she covered her face with both hands. Every time she had masturbated before the mirror, her desire had grown stronger to be seen from the other side. And that excitement had been one of the driving forces why she had kept doing it.

"What power can you even offer to me, I would need a lot of it, something an orc shaman can't give," Lucira muttered like she wanted to insult the entity to just go away. Or to at least reveal his true power or form.

The ground under Lucira suddenly felt like nothing and her feet fell. Though almost immediately she found the solid footing to stand only to realize she had sunk up to her navel into the ground. The mirror before her changed to show her a violent purple void. At its center was a stone throne and on it sat the green orc from before. Above him stood what the Princess could guess were her legs.

"Just sit down, if you want my power," Agron voiced. His cock was aimed up so that even as Lucira was standing on the arms of the throne, it would reach her if she knelt down. And it definitely looked even bigger than before.