Portal Warden of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just Hestia is fine," she voiced and offered her hand for a handshake. Though when Aiden stepped closer, she leaned past him to feel up his cock through his tight pants.

"You sure get hard fast, I can tell how much you like me, and I have to say, we could have some fun if you want," Hestia voiced with a borderline whisper while she leaned against Aiden. He looked almost as shocked as Lucira when a hand slid into his pants to really examine his manhood.

"Yes," Aiden uttered and he sent a glance at Lucira. She suddenly did not want to be in the room and she headed straight for a corridor. Though the moment she stood in a corridor, she realized, there should have been a door and she was definitely not in the corridor of her quarters.

Lucira immediately tried to walk back through the wall but it was solid stone under her fingers. Her heartbeat suddenly raced past anything it had been before while a blush burned her face. And when she heard echoing steps approach from a distance, they thumped in her ears like they caused her vision to shake.

In the next moment, Lucira just grabbed the nearest door handle. Behind it was a neat office room and nobody seemed to be there. So the Princes stepped in to close the door before the steps behind her turned to the corridor she had been in. She leaned against the door while hearing them echo closer and closer until they went past her. Though then she heard more steps like the corridor was somewhat busy.

"Princess?" a rough voice grunted and Lucira looked at the couch that the door had hidden when it had been open. On it laid down one of the human captains she was very much familiar with.

"Captain Liam," Lucira uttered while her eyes suddenly wanted to close with a squint. The man stood up to button the shirt he had opened to sleep. He only had the pants and the shirt on that showed his muscular chest.

"For what do I owe this honor?" Liam voiced with a polite tone. His green eyes very much absorbed every detail of the elven beauty leaning against his door while his hand moved to comb his short black hair.

"I have a reason," Lucira uttered and she hid her new deranged mark. Though her mind tilted just from thinking Liam had seen it and definitely thought it was some kind of a slut brand. Not to mention he saw how she was not even shaving. So her left hand kind of tried to hide her pubes too.

"It seems you are one of, refined tastes," Liam mused and he walked around like to inspect Lucira from a respectable distance. Though the way he kept staring with rising hunger was definitely not promising continuing respect.

"This is a chastity brand, ancient tradition, it just happens to form those letters, it's from a time before letters were invented, it's more effective like this," Lucira voiced with slight nods. Liam nodded with her like to be polite while his eyes trailed up and down the shapely form before him.

"I see, and you have come to test the effectiveness of your chastity brand I assume?" Liam asked with the same tone he would use in a strategy meeting. Lucira had no idea what to reply but then the door behind her was knocked. It jolted her from the door and the only hiding spot she saw was the desk, so she jolted behind it like on instinct.

"You are dead if more see me," Lucira whispered with a slight smile. A smile she noticed the moment she was crouching under the desk. Both of her hands locked on her face and she tried to hide it even from herself.

"As My Princess commands," Liam nodded. He headed for the door and opened it just a bit.

"Captain, important command," the soldier voiced but he was interrupted.

"Not now, I'm busy," Liam commanded and slammed the door shut.

"Now where were we," Liam mused with a low tone like he was very much expecting the two soldiers to wait behind the door. Lucira was barely able to focus on anything like she just waited for things to happen and she held her heart while she really began to hope it was not excitement she was feeling. Though when the Captain dropped his shirt on the floor before her, she bit into her lower lip while being sure she was going to get fucked.

Next, the pants dropped on the floor but then Lucira jolted from under the desk only to stand face to face with the naked human soldier and his erect cock. Lucira gave its sturdy shape a longer look than she maybe should have while she once again focused on hiding her brand.

"You see, I'm lost, would you guide me back to my rooms," Lucira voiced. The way she looked away from Liam's cock made her look lustful and coy more than anything else.

"As you wish, this way, I believe two of my lieutenants are ready to escort you," Liam nodded and he headed for the door like he almost planned to go there naked.

"No wait, you would not tell anybody about this, if I were," Lucira voiced with a sudden need to swallow a rush of saliva. "Were to let you fuck me."

"If that's the way you want to play this, then bend over my desk and I will keep your secret," Liam grinned with a slightly harsher tone than before. Lucira looked at the desk only once before she found her knees were crouching down. She leaned on the desk with her elbows while Liam walked behind her.

"Princess, has anybody ever told you how fine your ass is?" Liam asked. His tone alone made Lucira shiver with ragged breathing.

"No," Lucira uttered and hands landed to cup her rear mounds. It sent a jolt through her body and she seemingly collapsed to hide her head with both hands. Though it only served to lift her ass and spread her feet as her stomach pressed into the table. Her knees pressed into the sides of the desk's leg space and she let her own weight squeeze her breasts into the hard wood.

"This is something truly divine, if my body is a temple, then yours is a fallen section of the realm of the gods," Liam praised while he lifted the perky rear cheeks. The longer he kept doing it, the more the touch caused radiating tingles.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lucira muttered. The last thing she wanted to hear was such praise in a situation where she was not sure what she should do.

"My Princess, do you want to be treated like a royal?" Liam asked.

"Of course I do," Lucira exclaimed. Her eyes jolted to the door and she was tilted by the thought the two men would hear her, or even watch her through the keyhole. And the next thing she knew, she was thinking about the men taking turns seeing her while masturbating.

"As My Princess commands, do you grant this faithful servant an audience?" Liam inquired while he fixed his position. Only one of his hands stayed on the elven ass while the other aimed his cock.

"If that is what you want," Lucira voiced while she kept staring at the door past her fingers. Though when a fleshy tip slid along her vulva she realized just what kind of audience had been asked and how she had agreed to it.

"My deepest gratitude, I will never forget this honor," Liam nodded and he plunged into the swollen elven folds. They took him up to his base in one go and squeezed to match his shape. Lucira bit into her lower lip while the shameful excited tingle alone made her feel pleasure.

"Your Highness, don't say this is all just the brand making me feel welcome," Liam grinned. Just from going in once, a line of transparent juice had spilled down his balls. Though the way the elven folds locked into his length made sure he had more than enough friction even as his human meat was not able to stretch them to their limits sideways

"It's not a slut brand, It's a chastity brand, I told you so," Lucira stuttered. Just the way she kept repeating that lie made her heart pulse a bit harder.

"Aah right, there is no way I would dare to question your royal purity seal," Liam's tone shift almost sounded like he was taunting and his hands slid to Lucira's hip to press a few of his fingers into her stomach.

"Insolent human," Lucira muttered before she wiped saliva into her palm. Her outburst was rewarded by the beginning is Liam's thrusts that pressed his hip into her ass each time. They began slow but accelerated until slight tap sounds echoed in the room.

"I know my station, I submit to your elven supremacy. Not only is your magic without a match but after this, I will never be able to be satisfied by anything else than ascendant elf cunt," Liam confessed and he leaned forward a bit to grind the elf like a horny animal. Lucira just gritted her teeth, there was no way the men had not realized something by now but no matter how hard she tried, she did not see an eye in the keyhole.

"My Princess, am I pleasing you in more ways than one?" Liam asked after he leaned down to his elbows over Lucira's back. If he went any lower, he would start having trouble thrusting with his cock. She more than began feeling breathing against her neck and upper back.

"Of course not," Lucira flared but she was once again tilted by the realization of what she had admitted to.

"You want it faster or slower?" Liam asked.

"As fast as possible," Lucira gritted.

"As you wish," Liam voiced, and a way harder hip slap than before rammed into Lucira's ass. It was followed by several like it as an unrelenting barrage. Pressure built into her core and there was a sudden convulsion like her pussy tried to swallow the cock.

"Ighii," a high-pitched moan escaped Lucira's lips. She heard the door click open before her and like in slow motion, she saw it move. Panic filled her eyes and she headed down without thought like she tried to escape through the desk. But even to her shock, she dove through the wood only to hang from a wall.

Suddenly Aiden stood next to Lucira and Hestia was kneeling before him. She was seemingly sucking his cock and balls down her throat. Though for the moment the Princess focused more on the fact part of her stomach was still laying against Liam's desk while everything above it was on the other side. And the man was still definitely inside of her even if he had stopped moving.

"I told you to wait outside," Liam flared. He kept looking down at the ass that has lifted to an even more fuckable angle than before. Not to mention the long legs had spread to a tempting pose.

"Captain, we thought you were in danger," one of the lieutenants offered. As proof, they at least held their rifles with magical shock batons in their hands. Though their pose was not exactly aggressive, especially after they began staring at the table that had seemingly grown nubile flesh.

"I see you prefer your humans with experience," Aiden mused while Hestia tilted her head to peek behind her without giving up all of the cock. The mirror was showing an upward projection from the desk and the three human torsos on the other side seemingly stood around Lucira.

"Nothing you need to worry about, just a local witch whore," Liam replied and he gave a loud slap that bounced Lucira's left rear cheek. Though she was just staring at Aiden with gaping lips while she really wanted to retort something to him.

"I'm not so sure about that, this seems to be... highly forbidden, and prostitution would be only part of that investigation," the left lieutenant mused. Both of them walked closer like to inspect and they even placed their weapons to lean against a sidewall.

"Daniel, Eric, I'm sure I can do something to alleviate your concerns of legality," Liam offered without pulling out.

"Well, those are some fine legs and the ass seems pretty decent too," Eric nodded while he moved to flank Liam. "Do we get to see the rest of her?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, let's just say there is a reason why I only wanted to see this part," Liam voiced with another slap on the ass. This time there was more force like he had tried to make Lucira to slid forward. All of the men began laughing, including Aiden who was very keenly observing the show.

"If you say so, why not just use a bucket, or were her tits not much to look at either?" Eric kept pressuring. Though just from his eyes it was clear his interest was mostly sexual.

"You know witches, they all have their kinks," Liam exclaimed and he gave yet another harder slap on Lucira's ass. "And this one really seems to be something else."

"Princess, I now know why I was not able to satisfy you if this is what you are into," Aiden commented. His focus had entirely shifted from the woman kneeling before him.

"I'm not into this," Lucira uttered and she hid a tilted grin from her face with both hands. "It's you disgusting humans who can't keep your cock, hands off of me."

"You know, lying is bad for your health," Hestia voiced after she dragged out the soaked cock to hold it before her face. "And how can anybody trust you if you keep saying things you don't mean."

"You can trust me," Lucira uttered.

"Then prove it," Hestia voiced and she stood up.

"How?" Lucira asked even as a cock was being dragged towards her face. It reached her lips and Hestia guided it almost down her throat. Then she knelt down while holding the base of the manhood with one hand. The Princess gave her a tilted stare.

"Don't worry, he won't cum again any time soon, so suck as much as you want," Hestia voiced with a grin. Aiden just looked at the lewdly behaving beautiful women with a slight smile.

"Well, do we get to fuck her or not?" Daniel asked. He reached over the table to give a slap on the side of Lucira's ass. It sent a gentle tingle along her body just from her focusing on the fact it was yet another man.

"After I'm done, or what say you witch?" Liam declared and he began fucking with fast thrusts. The impacts even made Lucira's breasts sway a bit on the other side.

"She sounds pretty wet," Daniel commented. The perverse sounds of the cock plunging in the tight elven hole were almost louder than the repeated hits into her ass.

"She is, but her cunt still glues into my meat," Liam mused. He slid his hands to hold Lucira's thighs like to spread them. All the while his assault was clearly reaching its final climax.

"Do you feel it? This brand is even more fun than I thought," Hestia whispered into Lucira's ears. Her free hand slid down the Princess's stomach but did not go through the mirror.

Lucira really wanted to ask what the witch meant but the phallic object in her mouth would have only let it out as an incoherent slur. Not to mention the witch was stirring her mouth with the cock and especially rubbing it against her tongue.

"I'm cumming, let's see if that chastity brand of yours works," Liam exclaimed and Lucira jolted just a bit even before hot seed shot into her core. It was definitely not as much as with Agron but it caused even her womb to tingle. Though at that moment she was not sure if it was the hand sliding on her stomach or the cock in her causing it.

"I would not really call this a chastity brand but it does work like one, kind of," Hestia mused before whispering. "I can remove it if you want to carry his seed."

"No," Lucira slurred while she forced the cock against her left cheek with her tongue. Though Hestia immediately made the meat slide past to really brush against her tongue.

"If you say so," Hestia shrugged while Liam finished his thrusts to drag out his cock without any signs of his seed. He stepped away and moved to stare at the temptingly red swollen hole breathing a bit before closing.

"Captain sure made her wet," Daniel grinned and he grabbed Lucira's pubes that had glued against her skin. It was not a gentle pull but it only cause a numb tingle that made her clit throb.

"So what was so urgent?" Liam asked. Eric took a letter with the Sun King's seal from his pocket and offered it. Liam immediately grabbed it.

"Every higher officer got this letter, I'm guessing the Royals did not want the letter to accidentally get lost," Eric voiced. "Though I don't see our new princess revolting even if she did not like the orders."

"The only respectable part about her is the thigh gap," Daniel nodded. "All she does is observe the work all day."

"Some respect," Liam muttered as he tore open the letter and began reading it. While he did so, Lucira's pubes were being pulled a bit more and a thumb pressed against her hardened clit to feel it throb.

"You got one too," Aiden voiced and he took out an identical envelope. It was already open so he just lowered the letter above his cock so Lucira was kind of able to read by tilting her eyes. It commanded wartime readiness and directed to send almost all of the soldiers to a gathering point in another province. Though it also commanded Lucira to stay at the mining site and keep it operational by any means without having that many troops to guard the orcs.

"I need to go prepare, and we really don't have time for this," Liam voiced and he moved to put his uniform on with great speed.

"We on a break," Daniel announced and he thrust his cock into Lucira. She just took it while her eyes tilted to read the letter. Wet fingers dug around her hip while the thrusts hit her like a barrage of a rabid dog in heat. Liam just grunted and he left the room the second he got to the point of closing his jacket buttons.

"Damn this slut is horny for my cock," Daniel exclaimed while he stopped his hip to fully holster his throbbing cock. "You have the drawing?"

"You can't mean?" Eric grinned and he began digging something from his pockets.

"Just let me look at it while I cum," Daniel pleaded while the other lieutenant dug out a folded paper. He opened it up and placed it on a letter reading stand on the desk.

"Ooh fuck, I got harder just from seeing Princess Lucira," Daniel voiced while his eyes ate up the profile picture that made it look like the elegant pencil drawing would be naked if finished beyond the paper.

"Just be fast, we would not want anybody but this horny witch hearing about this," Eric stated while he began glancing at the door. Daniel immediately resumed his thrusts while smiling at the portrait.

"I see they are fans, should we tell them?" Hestia asked while rubbing Lucira's stomach.

"No," Lucira slurred on the cock.

"Why not? You could keep fucking them all day," Hestia pouted and she flipped the cock out of Lucira's mouth only to press it across her face.

"I will just let this happen this once, not again," Lucira exclaimed. There was a manic look in her eyes as they tilted after the cock.

"Just looking at her is keeping me hard, I want to squeeze those thighs so hard," Daniel exclaimed and his fingers dug into Lucira's thighs almost hard enough to cause pain. "You got a picture of those?"

"Still selling the moment I make them, and I'm not getting caught with one of those," Eric shrugged. He reached like to save Lucira's left foot from Daniel. He lifted the shapely limb up and it tilted her hip enough to cause the cock thrusting into her to slide differently.

"Selling?" Lucira uttered. Her mind imagined countless men holding picture-perfect drawings of her and masturbating. Some were even rubbing the cocks into the drawings. And once she thought about that, some even began using the paper to wrap their cocks even as it barely made any sense.

"Yup, someone even offered to sell me a few," Aiden nodded. Cum shot against Lucira's inner gate but she barely focused on it as it seemingly faded away.

"Did you buy them?" Lucira asked while staring at Aiden's cock. All the while the cock in her was pulled out and her rear cheek was slapped. Daniel stepped away with a nod and Eric let go of the leg to step behind the ass.

"One hole for each, we sure make a perfect pair," Daniel voiced but Eric just shrugged. His right hand clamped in the Princess's exposed rear meat and his thumb slid along her crack. Though for the moment it only served to tingle her nethers.

"Why would I?" Aiden grinned.

"Because you jerk your cock looking at me all the time," Lucira uttered with a tilted grin. A fleshy tip slid up her vulva and was brushed like she was being used to lube it.