Portal Warden of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's one way of putting it, My Princess," Aiden mused. Though then something weird was pressed against Lucira's rear hole. She tilted her head around to confirm it definitely was a cock.

"What is he doing?" Lucira stuttered even as it was clear the man was holding his base to push his tip into her tight opening. An opening that was stretching open slowly but surely under the building pressure.

"I believe he wants to cum in your royal ass," Aiden replied. Eric slammed his cock all the way into the tight rear ring of flesh and he began using it like a pleasure hole with speed. He slid in and out while staring at the portrait.

"Tight as Princess Lucira, you should try this," Eric nodded and he adjusted his pose for an even faster barrage.

"All I want is her cunt and thighs, just don't spill," Daniel voiced.

"T-this is disgusting," Lucira exclaimed and she kicked the man away from her with both feet. It was with enough force to make her jolt forward and land on her stomach on the floor of the bath.

"Where did she go?" Eric shouted. He leaned with one hand to feel up the desk while his cock twitched to shoot its slimy load across it.

"You came on the Captain's desk," Daniel grinned. Lucira focused her telekinetic power on the control crystal and caused the portal to swap to some random corridor. Then she jolted to her feet.

"I need to prepare, to do things," Lucira uttered and she grabbed the letter from Aiden. Then she jolted out of the room. As Hestia had kept a hold of Aiden's base, she immediately just resumed sucking his cock once left alone with it.

** * **

No matter how long Lucira had been soaking in her bath, she did not feel relaxed. Within days most of her troops would be gone and she was expected to personally keep the orcs in line and working. It would definitely force her to come close to them all the time and she was not sure how it would go, especially with her recent hobbies.

"Even if I can stop myself from staring to... all the wrong places... what if I just get too aroused and have to fuck one," Lucira muttered while she wrapped her legs around the control rod of the mirror wall. She made it split her vulva while her finger kept poking at the crystal at the tip to change the projection.

"Their meat just looks too delicious and as a royal princess, why would I need to hold back from enjoying as much of it as possible," Lucira panted even as she was just done with her latest round of telekinesis assisted masturbation. But the more she had done it, the more she had wanted just some fat green cock.

"Oh gods, I can't take this, what if I just grab the next orc I see and turn him into... my personal pleasure servant," Lucira exclaimed and she poked the crystal faster until she found the next orc. "Of course only if his meat is appealing to look at."

The moment Lucira found an orc, she stopped tapping the crystal and even as her eyes immediately focused on his cock, they soon trailed on to the other things around him. The relatively large room with stone walls was covered in drawings depicting a woman being bound to various devices and the kneeling orc was in process of drawing yet another picture. And on top of it, the room was filled with binds and racks of various levels of completion.

"It can't be, those all can't... be me," Lucira uttered as she stood up from the bath while being careful to not change the projection. The more she looked at the drawings, the more they resembled her.

"All wrong," the orc flared and squeezed the paper to throw it to mix with the other deemed failures around the floor. There were far more of them than on the walls.

"If only, if only," the orc muttered while he stood up and pulled up his shorts. He had lowered them just to slowly jerk his meat while he had drawn against the floor.

"In the name of Koraga, I swear this, one day I will find a way to bind the elf," the orc boomed with an echo. Then he turned to head for the door. Lucira moved closer to the mirror like to follow him. He left the room with a loud bang of the door closing.

"And do what? Fuck her?" Lucira uttered while inspecting the drawings a bit closer. Some even had what seemed to be disembodied cocks stuck in several of the elven holes.

"So indecent," Lucira voiced while she kept getting closer to the wall. The more she saw of the very well done drawings, the more fascinated by their details she became. Just the lines of the legs were almost real and surpassed most paintings she had seen.

"I should not, I definitely should not... what if he comes back," Lucira muttered without stopping her steps to almost lean into the mirror. Though in the next moment she closed her eyes and seemingly stepped through by accident. Though once on the other side, she opened them to absorb everything with even more detail.

"Oh no, the portal closed again behind me... I have no choice but to, get fucked," Lucira voiced with a slight grin without even testing the wall. "Once he comes back, that creature must not be able to hold back, he will use me."

"He will definitely want to bind me into one of these things," Lucira voiced while she walked between two metal poles that were bolted into the ground. She lifted her arms towards the open cuffs and with a heavy swallow looked at her hands get closer and closer. Both of them managed to trigger the locking mechanism at the same time.

"Oh fuck, I did not mean to do that," Lucira gasped while she playfully resisted against the padded metal binds. She was facing the door and she sent glances at it while she noticed the leg cuffs on the floor.

Slowly but surely Lucira inched her ankles towards the padded cuffs even as she seemingly tried to struggle to get her hands free. Though she kept looking down from the corner of her eyes up to the moment the cuffs locked shut around her. And in the next moment, the cuffs rose along the pillars and forced her body to seemingly crouch in the air with very spread knees.

"I definitely did not mean to go this far, that feral beast will see and lose control, all control," Lucira panted while she once again tried to struggle in the air. She began looking from her swollen pussy to the door with rapid nods.

Suddenly something invisible slapped Lucira's breasts and then squeezed around them. Then her pussy was spread open but she just looked down with increasing excitement as it was her own magic assaulting her body. Some of her pussy juices even dripped on the floor but they were mixed with the water from her still soaked body from the bath.

"This is what he will do, like a savage beast... if I don't free myself, I really should, so indecent," Lucira voiced with a widening grin. Though when she heard steps from the distance, she stopped playing with her already reddened body and even wiped the drool from her lips with a telekinetic swipe.

When the door opened, two brutish orcs stood behind. Both of them wore the basic shorts of the orcs working in the mines. And both of the hulking brutes froze when they saw Lucira stare at them with hard intensity.

"Zekir, you great warrior, you already captured her?" the new orc exclaimed with a weird mix of confusion and excitement on his strongly-built face. He immediately took steps towards Lucira's seemingly vulnerable and tempting form.

"Wait, Chief Murk," Zekir almost commanded. He reached to grab Murk's shoulder but he just walked forward while digging his cock out. Despite Zekir's own reaction, he seemed to be at a loss of words while staring at Lucira.

"I can congratulate you while I pleasure myself with this elven princess," Murk voiced. His right hand reached to feel Lucira's neck and lift her jaw as she was staring down at his mighty cock that he pointed at her pussy.

"Cursed beasts, how dare you to capture me to just use me to pleasure your feral big cocks," Lucira voiced while she tried to hide her sudden surge of excitement from her face even if her high-pitched tone seemed a bit weird.

"Still defiant, I see you left the hard work for me," Murk grinned while he kept forcing eye contact like he wanted to see the spirit in the elf's eyes dim. He pressed his tip on her vulva and it slid deeper to hide most of the dark green shroom that was squeezed by the swollen folds.

"You will never break me, no matter how hard you fuck my royal cunt," Lucira almost slurred. Her eyes tilted and her breathing turned ragged like she was causing her mind to melt with her deranged words even more.

"Silence branded hole, once I'm done with you, you will submit to orcish supremacy," Murk commanded and he thrust with his hip. His yellow eyes bulged a bit just from the sensation of his entire length being seemingly devoured into the embrace of the soft demanding internal elven walls.

"Never, no matter how hard you fuck me," Lucira declared even as her eyes squinted and drool spilled down her chin. It even reached the orc's hand and he definitely felt it even as his attention was staring down at his seemingly disappeared manhood.

"Despite your defiance, your body has already accepted its fate of serving my pleasure," Murk taunted. Elven nectar spilled on his balls just from trying to pull out and when he looked up, he froze from just realizing how heavily Lucira's face had melted into a lewd gaping smile.

Murk took a hold of Lucira's knees and his green rod swayed a bit to give the first long devastating strike. A feral grin spread on his face while he watched the elf drool and stare his cock drive into her. Zekir stepped behind Lucira and he snapped a simple iron collar around her neck but she barely felt it.

"I used to respect your kind, but as powerless you are only good for pleasure," Murk taunted while he accelerated his barrage. His cock ramming into the swollen hole was somehow managing to cause soft tapping sounds.

"You beast, once I free myself, it's my turn to toy with you," Lucira panted. She finally focused on the collar and when she tried to manifest her powers, a strong pulse went through her body. Though it hit something in her womb and was sent back in a way that even jolted her ears.

"My greatest luck of all was they sent the dumbest princess to face me who was so easily caught," Murk smirked and he lifted one hand to once again feel up Lucira's jaw. She only reluctantly granted the eye contact he sought as her eyes were filled with shameless glee.

"Just admit your lust, your body has been broken by my mighty manhood," Murk grinned while his fingers pressed to feel up Lucira's teeth through her cheeks. Her heated breathing washed his hand while drool kept escaping her lips.

"I only admit, my body pulses with pleasure thanks to your cock," Lucira grinned while a devious smile spread on her lips. "But that just means it's you who is pleasuring me and not the other way around, understood?"

Before Murk was able to retort, the air around Lucira began distorting from telekinetic power. She gagged out saliva while her body twitched. But regardless of the magical turmoil within her, the metal poles on her sides twisted and bent until they broke and the cuffs on her were freed from them. And the orc before her was completely frozen.

When Zekir tried to consecrate for a magic attack, he was slammed into the wall behind him. But Lucira barely gave him a glance while she mounted Murk against the floor. She holstered all of the cock in her while her fingers trailed on the collar that mostly just seemed to jolt her out of her inhibitions.

"Such power," Murk gasped. He was not even able to lift his fingers but the moment of fear had passed from his face while he watched the nubile body on top of him. Some might have mistaken the new glimmer in his eyes for pure awe.

"You will submit to serve my pleasure, understood?" Lucira panted before hanging her tongue without restraint. Her knees lifted her up the cock only for her hip to crash back down to repeat the motion.

"You are worthy, you are worthy of my seed," Murk declared. The more his muscles seemingly struggled against the mostly invisible force, the more manic his gleeful grin became.

"I will release your hands and the only thing you will do is to squeeze my breasts, understood?" Lucira instructed with increasingly harsh bounces on the orc cock. Though her hip was shifting to more swaying thrusts than vertical ones.

"I admit your superiority, I will follow your command," Murk voiced with a heavy swallow. His muscles relaxed as he seized all struggle at once. But the moment he was able to move, his hands lunged to take hold of Lucira's breasts like clamps.

"That's it," Lucira gritted while she seemingly began struggling against the hands to milk the cock. But in the next moment, the rod twitched under her relentless assault and blasted its seed even past her inner gate. Though even as it happened, she did not slow down.

For several minutes, Lucira kept using the cock that refused to deflate while her brand and womb burned to absorb all of the semen in her. Though she slowed down during it until she leaned against the hands that pushed her breasts.

"You will keep me a prisoner here, for as long as I want, understood?" Lucira voiced while her hands trailed up the orc's arms to feel his fingers.

"As you command," Murk nodded. Even if he had begun to deflate, the tight grip around his cock was almost stopping his blood from flowing out.

"And none must know," Lucira panted and she began rubbing herself more into the fingers than into the cock.

"As you command," Murk nodded again. His eyes were almost bulged to stare at the elf on top of him.

"Go find me some fresh orc warrior cocks, you would not want me to get bored," Lucira grinned while he seemingly twisted the orc's hand from her breasts. Then she stood up to let his soaked penis fall limp on his thigh.

"As you command," Murk exclaimed while Lucira turned to face her next target. The shaman had just stared at the act while almost hiding behind a table.

"Now you, while he fetches more fresh cocks, you will fulfill your dream of taking me like a feral animal, understood?" Lucira exclaimed and she leaned down to present her ass to the shaman.

"Yes, Mighty One," Zekir exclaimed and after he rammed his cock into Lucira, he did not dare to stop before there was a line of others behind him.

** * **

Not even Lucira had counted how many green cocks she had milked dry of seed or how many days she had been doing it. Like the longer it lasted, the less she wanted to think about anything else.

"Fuck, eat, sleep, fuck," Lucira muttered with a grin while she was milking her latest orc who had a bucket locked around his head. He had already cummed but she was making sure nothing was left behind since he was still hard.

"Is it true you are the missing elf princess?" the orc suddenly asked and Lucira gritted her teeth in a moment of anger.

"Of course not, I'm just some witch who is getting paid in orc cock, understood?" Lucira flared. Despite her attempt to hide her identity after the first group of orcs she had fucked, they just kept asking about that.

"If you say so," the orc grunted with clear disappointment in his tone.

Zekir stepped into the room with his fresh cock and Lucira stood up from the already thoroughly milked one. She went to lean over a table while the shaman borderline dragged the other orc out of the room and slammed the door shut. Then he seemingly knew want was expected of him when he walked behind the elven ass and with a hard slap rammed his cock into the royal pussy.

"Is everything going how I instructed?" Lucira asked while she leaned her elbows on the desk just so she could trail her fingers along the metal collar like it was some expensive jewelry.

"Mighty One, the troops have all left, as far as anybody knows, the clans control the citadel now as long as we pay the tax in materials," Zekir voiced his report. "Just as you commanded."

"Good, do they still think I'm just missing?" Lucira asked.

"I think so, though some captain said you might have fled like a coward, the king of yours might think that too," Zekir voiced.

"As long as they don't know, they must never know for sure," Lucira mused before a long lick of her lips.

"Lock that bucket on my head and tell the next cock to show no mercy, say I'm a knight who killed three of your clan, no five," Lucira mused while she felt seed shoot into her core. Once the shaman was done, he did as he was told and left the room. Lucira saw through a hole in the bucket and she waited impatiently while staring at the door.

"When I said I wanted you to treat orcs better, I did not really think you would go this far to fulfill your promise," a familiar but eerie voice echoed in the room.

"Hestia?" Lucira uttered. For a moment she thought she could pretend to be someone else but it did not really matter since she too was just some random witch that fucked orcs. Not to mention the Princess had swapped rooms to make sure the mirror in her baths was not showing her place.

"Tell me, do you want me to cleanse that mark, so you can carry their seed?" Hestia asked while her nubile alabaster body walked from the corner of the room's shadows. The way it happened made it clear she did not really need portals of others.

"No, these savage brutes will never be worthy of joining my holy bloodline," Lucira voiced with a grin hidden in her bucket.

"As you wish," Hestia shrugged and she began fading back into the shadows with a wave. Lucira waved her back just a little but she mostly felt relief when the other woman was gone.

"But they are more than worthy of drowning me with pleasure, hihihi," Lucira began to giggle while she heard heavy feet outside her cell. And so the Princess found her destiny that continued for centuries even as the citadel around her turned into the capital of a massive orc empire. Though at that point she did not really care when she was moved to the orc king's throne room to entertain guests with her immortal body as long as the cocks kept coming.