Portmanteau Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just once, he wanted to be the one in the room with the girl instead of looking for a couch in the lounge to spend the night. Despite Barry's domination of the room situation, Grant liked the guy.

It was homecoming weekend, a huge event on campus with families in town for the game. Grant's parents could not make the weekend which was great because it meant not having to escort them around. Barry, on the other hand, had his parents coming to visit. The two freshmen were discussing weekend plans when in walked the Weckensteins.

Barry's dad, Judge Weckenstein, was a handsome man in his mid-forties. A few seconds with him, and you knew where Barry got his charm.

A moment later, Mrs. Weckenstein quietly entered. She was a beautiful woman also in her mid-forties. Her level of sophistication was evident in the knee-length black single-breasted jacket dress from Bergdorf's she wore with sophisticated elegance. The sleek A-line silhouette let anyone in sight know this woman had a keen sense of fashion. Despite her alluring eye-catching style, she was quiet, reserved, and conservative.

Mrs. Weckenstein hugged Barry and then shook hands with Grant. Her deep blue eyes punctuated her smile. It was hard to believe this stunning woman was Barry's mother.

The Weckensteins insisted Grant join them and Barry at dinner. Since it meant a free meal Grant agreed.

Dinner was at the top local restaurant, and despite Grant and Barry being underage, the Judge was able to get them cocktails.

The Judge recounted courtroom stories while Mrs. Weckenstein remained quiet. Despite her calm disposition, Grant could swear she kept looking at him, almost sizing him up, then realized it was probably the top-shelf cocktails talking and not her eyes.

Grant felt bad for Mrs. Weckenstein as the Judge controlled her every move. He ordered her food and made it abundantly clear she was his property.

"May I be excused? I need to powder my nose," Mrs. Weckenstein asked of the Judge.

"Make it quick. We have the Chancellor's reception to get to," he curtly replied, then returned to his story as she rose to leave.

"Boys, these are your best years. These are the days of no apologies, of taking what you want. You see an opportunity; you grab it. Take. Don't ask permission. It's still a man's world, don't let any woman ever tell you differently."

After dinner, the Weckensteins left to attend the fundraiser. Barry invited Grant to join him at a pregame fraternity kegger.

"I'm taking Beth Lewis to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight," Grant replied.

"Beth from the second floor? She seems like a wild one. Go for it!" Barry chided.

Arriving at his room, Grant realized he had a few hours before the midnight show. The cocktails at dinner had his head spinning, so perhaps a quick nap. Shedding his shirt and pants, he crawled into his twin bed in just his whitey tighties, set his alarm for 3 hours, and curled up to sleep.

Maybe he was asleep for hours, or perhaps it was just minutes when a soft knocking at his door woke him up. Stumbling across the room, he opened the door to see Mrs. Weckenstein with a bottle of liquor stolen from the Chancellor's reception.

"Party was boring, so I left," she declared as she barged in.

Grant looked down the hallway to see if anyone had seen her enter, then closed the door with her inside. "Barry's still out...library, I think. He's got a study group." Grant improvised. "Where's Mr. Weckenstein? The Judge?"

"He went back to the hotel to make some calls. Me, I'm not ready to go back. Shit, I'm back at a college on a weekend night, and I want to do it right. I went to school here. Lost my virginity in the frat house across the street."

She sat on Grant's bed, leaned back, and lit a cigarette.

"This is a no-smoking dorm!" he panicked.

"What will they do, expel me?" she laughed.

"Not you, me!" Grant replied.

"Grant, you are way too uptight," she remarked.

Grant's head was swimming. All afternoon and at dinner, Mrs. Weckenstein was a wifeypoo, a rule follower, and as the meal went on, he found her kind of boring. But now, here in front of him, reclined on his bed and savoring her cigarette, this had to be a demon that had possessed the prim and proper woman.

"Lighten up. You're acting like an old man," she stated. "Shit, you even wear old man underwear."

Grant realized he was standing before this intense terror wearing nothing but white briefs. He found his pants on the floor and tried to put them on two feet at a time, only to find himself stumbling backward and falling onto the bed with his face down in Mrs. Weckenstein's lap.

He slowly rolled over and looked up at her from below her breasts.

"You nervous?" she said with a dark smile.

"If Barry comes home, it will look bad," Grant replied.

"Perhaps you should get your face out from under my tits."

Grant sat up and rolled off to the side.

Mrs. Weckenstein stood up, locked the door, and turned to face Grant.

"Grant, are you a virgin? I got the feeling at dinner you're a virgin."

Grant blushed and stammered, "A virgin? What? No...well, I guess it depends on how you define virgin."

"Have you ever fucked a woman, Grant? Have you ever cum inside a woman?"

Grant was still having trouble listening to this seemingly prim and proper mother of his roommate speak in such salty terms.

"Well, no."

"So, we can both agree you are a virgin."

Grant nodded with a small degree of shame.

"The Judge can't satisfy me," she said. "It's an issue with his penis."

Grant was lost with no idea where this was going. Unsure what to say in such a situation, he offered a weak, "I'm sorry?"

"I'm the sorry one, Grant, me," she said. "I need satisfaction, and you need to get laid. The legal term for this would be quid pro quo. A favor for a favor."

Grant remained speechless and was a little surprised by the smile on her face. Following her gaze, he glanced down to see his manhood fully erect and poking out the top of his underwear. Sitting awkwardly at the end of the bed, he tried to hide his erection.

"I'm going to take your reaction as a yes," she purred as she began to unbutton the top of her coat dress, revealing a strapless leather corset with an open cup top holding her exposed perfect breasts straight out, punctuated by rose-red nipples already hard in anticipation of what might happen next.

She unbuttoned the rest of the dress and let it fall away, revealing the entirety of her lingerie, a black mesh thong, and black stockings running to the top of her thighs and attached to the corset by a garter belt and clips. This was not what Grant would have imagined Mrs. Weckenstein wearing under her haute couture dress.

She sat beside him, cupping her surprisingly large breasts in her hands and placing them near his mouth.

"You can lick them, Grant, suck on them, do what you want with them," she whispered.

Grant's erection was raging as he stood panicked.

"What about Barry!" He explained. "He could come back any minute."

"Put the sock on the door, Grant," she said, throwing him one of his own socks.

"On the door," she gestured.

Grant opened the door a crack and slid his hand out, feeling for the doorknob.

Task complete, Grant turned to find Mrs. Weckenstein standing in the center of the room.

Grant knew his cock was neither big nor small and probably reasonably average. But right now he had a horny older woman in his room, so while he didn't have porn star size, he needed porn star moves. He only wished he had watched more porn.

Mrs. Weckenstein advanced toward him, put her hands on his head, pushed him to his knees, and drew him toward her warmth, barely covered by her now-soaked mesh panties.

"Taste me," she demanded, pulling her thong down to her knees.

Grant was surprised by the tangle of dark hair. Just inches from his face, her sizeable swollen clit visibly pulsated as a drop of clear fluid built and dripped, beckoning him inward. Using a finger, she parted her pussy lips revealing the moist pink goal of any young man's desires.

Bringing his tongue to a point, Grant drew a slow lick between her flaming lips which was hot to the touch. Mrs. Weckenstein shuddered, encouraging Grant to aggressively lap the space between her thighs, spreading her juices across his face.

After a short while, she fell back on the small bed, pulled her thong free, and tossed them across the room, landing on the lampshade providing a lace pattern of light on the ceiling. She lay back on a pillow and opened her legs wide, revealing the pinkness of her glistening slit. Grant resumed tasting the quivering flesh of her deepness.

Mrs. Weckenstein arched her back and writhed a bit, indicating Grant's tongue work was on pace to send her over the top.

Her fingers joined the fun swirling around her sweet spot. Grant looked up to see her breasts heaving, decided he wanted a partake, and started tonguing his way up her body. The rich smell of her scent, the earthiness of the leather outfit, and her Chanel N°5 filled his nostrils. Finding her left breast, he worked his way up to her nipples. This action brought his stiff shaft against her womanhood, and it took over the job of massaging her pleasure point while his mouth fed on her soft breasts.

Realizing the freshman still needed some guidance, she grabbed his rigid cock and rubbed it against her moistness, then stroked it. She placed the tip against her opening, put two hands on Grant's ass, then pushed him inside her.

Not knowing what the sensation of entering a woman would feel like, the softness of her delicate opening was like sliding through snow without the cold.

Grant's eyes closed in elation as if watching his virginity drift away. The long overdue threshold had passed; he knew he had to achieve two things. First was not to cum too fast, and second deliver this experienced maneater a massive orgasm. Working his hips, he drew his member in and out of her setting a solid pace, not too fast, gently increasing cadence.

"Fuck me harder, Grant. Give Mrs. Weckenstein what she deserves. Punish her pussy. Fuck her until she squirts her cum all over your cock," she raved.

Grant was a little surprised to hear Mrs. Weckenstein speak dirty and do so in the third person as if someone else were directing him in a porn movie. It worked because he felt his adrenalin flow straight to his balls and up his shaft.

"Yeah, baby, push your cock deeper. Pound my cunt."

There was a word Grant knew not to say in front of a woman, and yet a woman just said it to him. Mrs. Weckenstein was equally parts terrifying, and alluring.

Grant could feel the deepness of her vagina squeezing his manhood as she clenched her ass muscles. Each squeeze performing a deep muscle maneuver clasping his staff in a vise-like silky grip. In response, his strokes grew more and more confident.

"Tight pussy, right Grant?" Mrs. Weckenstein remarked, proud of her snugness. With her nails, she scratched Grant's back, leaving feral claw marks down his spine.

Grant realized he could not hold on much longer and was about to blow his load.

Just then, he heard a clicking at the door, a jingle of keys, and the knob began to turn.

His eyes went wide. Grant grabbed the blanket pulling it over himself while hiding Mrs. Weckenstein. Barry entered with a big smile and his hand over his eyes.

"Sorry dude, saw the sock, just that I got Julie from the 4th floor saying no glove, no love. Not looking. Just getting some cock socks, and I'm gone. You two keep doing whatever it is you're doing."

Under the sheets, Grant's face was white with fear. Beads of sweat formed on his face.

Below him, hidden from view, Mrs. Weckenstein loved the challenge. With her forefinger, she wet it deep in her slit and then brought it to Grant's mouth to taste. Her juices were savory with a hint of sweetness. He longed to taste more yet continued to panic.

"Found them! Fuck city, here I come!"

Barry turned to leave and noticed Mrs. Weckenstein's wet underwear on the lamp. He picked it up, looked at the hint of a love trail on the black mesh, and took a deep inhale.

"Wow," Barry explained, "so fuckin' good!" Again he inhaled deeply, then put down the moist thong and headed out.

"Later, you two, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"He might," the female voice from under the blanket responded.

As Barry closed the door, he gave Grant the thumbs up and was gone.

Grant threw the covers off in a panic. "What the fuck! Oh my God! Too close! We've got to get out of here. He might come back."

Mrs. Weckenstein sat up and straightened her hair. "Relax, he's going to get some pussy, and Mommy here is waiting to cum."

"Please don't say, Mommy," Grant asked.

"It's kinda true." Mrs. Weckenstein replied, putting a hand on Grant's cock, which for the first time was less than rigid.

"I'm not a big fan of giving virgins blowjobs, Grant. Too quick to end, but you need a little encouragement."

Without a pause, she slid her breasts around Grant's erection, squeezed them together to make a tight canal, then began moving up and down. His cock, well covered with her glistening essence, slid between her compressed breasts with buttery ease, bringing him back to an erection.

"Fuck my tits, Grant,"

The sensation was unbearable but didn't last long because, after a few moments, she slipped her mouth over Grant's cock and started using her tongue for added sensation.

Bobbing up and down on Grant's cock with her mouth, every few seconds, she would run her tongue from his perineum to the tip of the cock, then pounce upon it and bury her face in his lap, pushing his cock deep in her throat.

Grant knew he wasn't huge, still, she took his penis easily past the typical gag reflex. He felt a swelling deep within himself and knew the end was near. Not sure what to do next, he attempted to pull himself clear, but Mrs. Weckenstein was having none of it and kept his cock deep in her throat.

Realizing he was about to erupt, he attempted to take control. "I'm coming. I'm gonna cum. I-"

Grant's cum blasted forth with such power Mrs. Weckenstein's eyes went wide as his thick frothy cream filled the back of her mouth. Ever the experienced cocksucker, she took the large load of cum in stride. Grant could not believe the orgasm he was experiencing as it seemed to go on forever. He could feel cum jetting outward and the suction of her mouth as she swallowed the load without missing a drop.

After what felt like an eternity, he looked down as Mrs. Weckenstein pulled her mouth off his member, which was wet and clean, with not a bit of cum around.

"What a load. Don't you ever jerk that thing off?" she said, licking a few errant drips of cum from her fingers. She stood and began to dress.

"Get dressed, Grant. You're walking me back to the hotel." Grant rolled off the bed and obeyed. He watched Mrs. Weckenstein as he tugged on his pants and threw on a sweatshirt.

"Umm, I guess I should say thank you-"

Mrs. Weckenstein looked as if to say, you don't get it, do you.

"You can thank me when we finish. I am done with fucking on a twin bed. There's a king back at the hotel. Follow me fuck boy," she said and left the room.

Grant raced ahead of Mrs. Weckenstein and rapidly tapped the elevator button feverously. No one was around, so all he needed to do was get clear of the floor, and he was home-free. Ding! The door opened, and an attractive young co-ed, Beth, exited.

"Hey, I was just coming to get you," she smiled.

Grant seemed a little confused.

"Midnight show? Rocky Horror at the Giff?" she replied.

"Grant is walking me back to my hotel. Student escort. Hi! Wendie Weckenstein, Barry's mom," Mrs. Weckenstein added in with all the cuteness of a sweet mom next door.

Grant was speechless. She was back in normal mom mode. No hint of the wild woman who, beneath her couture dress, was wearing leather lingerie and had only minutes earlier given him the best blowjob he would have for the next 25 years.

"This is Beth...," Grant stammered.

"Beth Lewis," she added. "Barry is in my finance class,"

Grant cut Beth off, trying to make the conversation quick and painless.

"She came by to get some...some stuff. I'm walking her back to the hotel because, well, it's dark out. You can't be too safe."

"You are such a sweetheart," Beth said. "Get me when you come back."

"Oh, yeah..." Grant stammered and looked at his watch. It was already 10:30 PM. He then looked past Beth at Mrs. Weckenstein, asking her permission with his eyes.

She shook her head no.

"I'm going to try. Can I meet you there? I have to work on a biology problem."

"It's Friday night," Beth laughed, "take some time off to have fun."

"I know, right? This kid, he's so serious. He really needs to unwind," Mrs. Weckenstein added in.

Grant awkwardly laughed.

"I'm saving you a seat, so you better be there," Beth quipped, then turned the corner as Mrs. Weckenstein grabbed Grant and pulled him inside the elevator.

The doors closed, and the elevator moved on.

"She's cute. You doing her?"

"What? No. She's just a friend."

"A friend who wants you to fuck her. Grant, no one should be a virgin at 18."

"I'm not a virgin. We just did it."

"You didn't cum inside my pussy, so no, you're still a virgin. Relax, and I'll make it happen."

Grant and Mrs. Weckenstein exited the dorm and began the short walk to the University Sheraton.

"About going to your hotel room, there's your husband, your Mr. Weckenstein, to consider."

"I can take care of him," she responded. "You came in my mouth, Grant. I swallowed your cum so you could have a good time. However, I need to cum too, so we go back to my room and lets we finish what we started. Then you go try for Beth with the small tits."

"Hey, why bring her into this? She's really nice."

"And yet here you are walking me to my hotel room so you can shoot your load inside me instead of going out with her.

"She'll understand," he replied.

"What? You were too busy fucking your roommate's mother to join her in doing the Time Warp? Let me know how that goes."

Mrs. Weckenstein could see Grant's anxiety building and chose to talk him down.

"Grant, after tonight, you will know more about how to please a woman than any guy at this college. You apologize to her, get her in bed, and when you rock her world, you'll thank me later."

Grant's head was swimming, and despite having drained his balls just ten minutes earlier, life was returning to his manhood. The risks involved with Mrs. Weckenstein were turning into an aphrodisiac.

She says I'm still a virgin, so let's finish the job tonight, he thought.

As they entered the hotel lobby, Mrs. Weckenstein was stopped by the Concierge, who whispered in her ear. She then turned toward the bar with Grant in tow.

There, slumped over a bar stool with several empty drinks in front of him, was Judge Weckenstein. Grant's erection left as quickly as it had returned.

"Stand him up," Mrs. Weckenstein barked at Grant. Grant helped the Judge to his feet. Putting the drunk man's arm around his shoulder, they followed Mrs. Weckenstein to the elevator.

Grant began thinking of an exit plan.

"I'm a had a few at the barrr," the Judge muttered.

"A few," Mrs. Weckenstein concurred, visibly irritated.

"I'm going to need sleep service," he drawled.

She opened the door of the large hotel suite and pointed at the bed. Grant and the shuffling Judge followed her inside.

"Lay him on the right side," she commanded, then began to take off her earrings as if it were just another night. Grant rolled the Judge onto the right side of the bed.

The Judge looked at him with blurred eyes. "You're my pal--"

Grant started to speak, bur Mrs. Weckenstein interrupted. "Pull his pants off and take off his tie."