Portmanteau Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They began to walk back to the ballroom when they could hear the countdown in the distance almost completed 4...3...2...1 Happy New Year!

Aryanna held out her arms. "Guess it's just us at midnight."

The two embraced in a friendly New Year's hug followed by a polite peck of a kiss. The kiss lingered. Not for just a second, but longer. Much longer. It quickly went from a genial peck to open mouths with tongues exploring and arms intertwined. Ethan closed his eyes and imagined himself in some exotic place with Aryanna. Finally needing a moment to breathe, they parted lips and pulled away, both embarrassed.

"I don't..." she began.

"We both had a lot to drink tonight," Ethan chipped in.

"Yeah, crazy night," she concurred.

It wasn't as if they didn't enjoy the moment, just that this was the moment after the moment. The moment they both knew things between them might never be the same.

The two returned to the party to find their dates, each blissfully unaware they had gone missing. Later as Aryanna danced with Wecks and Ethan with Bettina, they exchanged glances across the room and never spoke of the moment again until now.

Ethan got up from the table and went to the bathroom. When he came out, Aryanna was standing nearby using her phone. Looking across the bar, he could see Wecks and his crew deep in some basic conversation.

"Tonight," she said. "I made a reservation at the Plaza. Nice room, sorry, courtyard view only, no park."

"I could care less about what's outside the window," Ethan replied. "Isn't the Plaza kind of pricey?"

"Not if you work for the travel section of the Times," she smiled. "Meet me at Harry's New York Bar on the ground floor of the Plaza at 11."

Realizing they might be missed at the table, Aryanna headed off, intentionally rubbing her ass across Ethan's crotch as she passed. He let his hand caress hers as she drifted away.

By the time Ethan returned to the table, Wecks and Aryanna were standing to go.

"See you on Monday, guys," Ethan offered.

Aryanna smiled and waved goodbye as Wecks pulled Ethan close and spoke in his ear, "Dude, get your game on. There is definitely some skirt in here you can bang tonight. Just gotta make a move. Am I right?"

"I will. I promise."

What a douchebag, Ethan thought as he watched Wecks put his hand on Aryanna's ass, pushing her out the door.

Ethan went home and showered. Whenever he thought about the yellow post-it note, his cock became erect. Grabbing some lotion, he thought about masturbating to keep from cumming too soon later. What if they wanted to go again? If he masturbated now, it would be three ejaculations in a night. Unsure what to do, he resisted the urge and spent too much time deciding what to wear.

Ethan arrived early at Harry's New York bar at the Plaza and ordered two Palomas, then waited. It wasn't a long wait as Aryanna entered the bar looking stunning in a skintight pink rib knit crepe dress featuring a cutout back, despite a modest hem below the knee. The dress was classic body-conscious, with its figure-hugging seductive style showing off all of Aryanna's curves.

"Grab the drinks," she beckoned, "I booked us a couples massage for like right now."

Ethan threw cash on the table, took the drinks, and followed Aryanna to the elevator.

"I've never had a massage," Ethan said.

"Then you are in for a trip to Heaven," she smiled and pressed the down button to go to the spa.

"I was already planning for a trip to Heaven."

"Don't you worry. When we get to that part, the real Heaven will feel like the New Jersey Turnpike."

Inside the elevator, Ethan could not help but consume Aryanna with his eyes. Aryanna reached over and planted a wet open mouth kiss leaving slight pink lipstick stains on his lips as she pulled back.

The doors opened, and Aryanna took Ethan by the hand into the spa. The masseuses welcomed them by guiding both into the same dressing room, where they were asked to disrobe and put on large privacy towels.

Aryanna pulled up her dress like taking off a tight t-shirt. Her body was voluptuous, with dark skin betraying a possible Middle Eastern heritage. She wore a pink lace bra and a thin strap thong. Ethan could not help but stare. She undid the bra and pulled off the thong leaving her completely nude.

She was curvy and delicately soft with wide hips which rolled into a fantastic ass that curved to perfection with an onion shape. Dark areolas and pert, dark brown nipples punctuated her large breasts. Despite their size, they remained pleasantly upright.

Her vagina was perfectly hairless, revealing a long slit with large pouty pussy lips. The tip of her clit was just visible like a water-soaked pearl, wet and engorged in anticipation of the evening ahead.

Ethan quickly undressed under the watchful eye of the raven-haired goddess. He was in great shape, having not missed a workout in over two years. As his pants came off, Aryanna couldn't help giving a slight nod of approval at his length, which went from average to erect in real-time. His cock was not the stuff of porn movies, but it was more significant than what Wecks sported or any other she had seen in person.

A knock at the door reminded them the clock was ticking, so they toweled up and exited.

Lying face down on side-by-side tables, they faced each other while the masseuses did their work. For Ethan, the feeling was exactly as Aryanna described, except for the fact his erection never went down, making it slightly uncomfortable.

Rolling onto their backs made it evident Ethan was ready to burst. Ever the professionals, the female masseuses worked their magic up and down their bodies while new-age music played and sandalwood incense burned.

After an excruciating eternity for Ethan, the massage was coming to an end. The masseuse moved her hand to his pulsing penis, giving it a tug and preparing him for a happy ending.

Aryanna sat up. "He's fine. I'll take care of him," and gave Ethan a suggestive wink.

In the dressing room, the two donned full-length luxury robes and slippers, placed their clothing and shoes in a Plaza shopping bag, thanked the masseuses, and headed to the elevator. They could hear the thunderstorm outside as they entered.

Aryanna leaned back against the mirrored walls, still relaxed from the massage. The elevator began to move and then stopped and went dark.

Inside the hotel, emergency lights came on. Outside at least five city blocks were dark as the storm intensified.

Ethan pounded the button. "No, no, no, no," he exclaimed. "Not now, not now!"

In the darkness, he felt a hand reach into his robe and slide across his chest.

"This was my opportunity," he said, defeated.

"This is our opportunity," Aryanna's voice whispered from the darkness, and her hand slid down his abs to his cock, which sprang back to life from her touch. Gently stroking his manhood, she let her robe open and slid her left leg between Ethan's, continuing to work his shaft.

Planting deep soft kisses on his neck, she worked her way down his chest, spending a few extra moments tickling his nipples, then went to her knees while holding his cock with two hands. She licked gently around the head, then up and down the shaft. Ethan tasted of essential oils and smelled wonderful.

The elevator had a small red safety light allowing Aryanna to see enough of Ethan's face to know she was hitting her marks. Increasing tempo, she began to bob up and down on Ethan's cock, holding it deep in her mouth and using a swallowing technique that increased suction. As she released, her tongue would flicker as Ethan's cock pulled back, then just before he could leave her mouth, she would tighten her mouth into a small "O" shape and start the process again.

Aryanna was getting more aggressive when Ethan pulled his cock out.

"What's the matter?"

"Turn around," Ethan commanded.

Aryanna obeyed and dropped her robe, revealing her perfect ass. She then lifted her leg and placed it on the handrail making her ass and pussy available to Ethan from behind. He dropped to his knees and buried his face in her wanting pussy from behind.

Immediately she began to flood, her juices dripping across Ethan's face and chin. Her tight bleached rosebud opened and closed as her body undulated from Ethan's passion.

"I love the tongue," she moaned. "Wecks won't go down on me. Thinks it's dirty. Oh, God, I miss this."

The statement raised the bar for Ethan, and he added fingers to the probing. Aryanna took her leg off the handrail and placed her hands on the elevator's mirrored wall like she was about to be searched. Ethan rose up behind her taking his cock in hand, and guided it into her waiting vaginal opening from behind.

"Yes, please keep--," She could not finish her thought as the rigid thickness of Ethan's cock pushed into her tight opening across the slick walls of her moist canal, stretching her from within.

Pushing her ass back to Ethan's body, she could bring his cock deep into herself. Keeping one hand on the wall, she reached back to pull her ass cheek open, giving Ethan unfettered access. Aryanna then brought her hand down to her pussy, using the tips of her fingers to massage her engorged clitoris in a circular motion.

Ethan pulled out and turned Aryanna around, bringing his mouth to hers. Her pendulous breasts pressed tight against his chest as he ground his hips into hers with his rigid tool pressed against her belly.

She was a little too short to fuck in this position, so Ethan used his powerful arms to lift her off the ground. She opened her legs as he lowered her onto his rock-hard member. Pushing her ass against the mirrored wall, he could see the top of his cock sliding in and out. With each thrust, Aryanna's well-oiled back and ass slapped against the elevator's mirrored wall.

With his body doing most of the work pinning Aryanna to the side of the elevator, Ethan took his left hand and placed two fingers just inside the bottom of her vulva and began to massage the fourchette of her vagina. Aryanna could feel an electric energy building from within.

"What is...What are you doing?" she moaned. "Keep...keep at it. Don't...stop. God, please don't stop."

The folds of her vagina were engorged, and Ethan could feel the pleasant friction it created against his thickness.

Moving his lips from her mouth to her breasts, he found a bead of pheromone-rich sweat around her nipples and savored the salty taste as his tongue orbited her dark areola and then bit lightly on her nipple, giving her a slight jolt of pleasurable pain.

"I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

Ethan could feel the swell of his semen building in his balls.

"Please...harder," she demanded, "harder!"

The elevator shook from their aggressive pounding. Aryanna's eyes closed, her head went back, and she began to convulse with pleasure as her orgasm emanated from a place deep in her body, traveled to her clitoris then shot through her body like a shockwave. Her mouth agape, she tried to scream with pleasure, but no sound came out.

Ethan could feel her orgasm shuddering through her body as his load of semen blasted forth, filling her vagina with his liquid heat. Even while lost in her orgasm, she could feel the culmination of the friction spurting out in long ropes and filling her moist cavity.

They remained motionless as their mutual orgasms faded away. As Ethan gently lowered Aryanna to her feet, they embraced in a passionate kiss. Ethan pulled back, and the two stood face-to-face, naked and sweaty, looking into the other's eyes with a passion that seemed to go beyond the sex.

The moment was broken as the lights came on and the elevator jerked.

The two scrambled to put on their robes, tie them around their waists when...DING. The elevator doors opened to reveal the hotel lobby.

Aryanna quickly pressed 28 again. The doors were about to close when a hand reached in, causing the doors to reopen. An older couple entered. He was a distinguished-looking handsome man, and the woman was stunning in a black-tiered halter dress carrying a Bloomingdale's bag.

"Twenty-eight," the woman requested.

"Already pressed. That's our floor," Aryanna remarked.

The doors closed, and the elevator started to move.

Ethan and the older gentleman noticed nothing as they kept their gaze on the floor indicator, each seeming uncomfortable sharing an elevator with strangers.

The woman looked right at Aryanna. "Come here often?" she asked with a wry approving smile.

"Whenever I can get off," Aryanna replied with a slight wink of her eye.

"Couple's massage?" The woman queried. Aryanna nodded in the affirmative.

"Grant, I'm getting a massage tomorrow. It's going on your tab," she said to her handsome partner.

"Make sure they use the German Sandalwood oil. It feels like bliss," said Aryanna.

"I can see," said the woman smiling with approval.

Aryanna noticed the woman's gaze and turned to look at the wall, noticing her massage oil body imprint, then turned back to her and gave a subtle but pleased smile showing pride in her impromptu wall art.

The floor indicator hit 28, and the doors opened. The older gentleman pulled his companion in one direction while Ethan pulled Aryanna the other way. As the two women exited, their arms brushed against each other, creating a brief skin-to-skin moment. Each woman looked at the other as the skin on their arms goose bumped.

As the other couple walked to the left to find their room, Aryanna and Ethan walked to the right.

"Do you think they suspected something?" Ethan asked.

"I hope they did," Aryanna replied, looking for her room.

Arriving at the door, she used her phone to open the room. Before punching the final digit, Ethan kissed her deeply with passion. She responded by wrapping her arms around him, drawing him in. Aryanna pressed the last digit on the phone, the door popped open, and they entered. Ethan was instantly impressed with the large suite.

"You get this kind of room comped?" He asked.

Inside the bathroom, Aryanna was wiping Ethan's cum from inside her and down her legs.

"Anytime I want," she replied. Order us some room service. Get a couple of club sandwiches, the lobster bisque, and get me an affogato.

"An affogato?"

"Espresso poured over soft serve ice cream. It's better than sex."

"Hey, really? Ouch."

"Correction, it's better than the sex I had until today," she replied.

Ethan smiled at the compliment and placed the order. While speaking on the phone, he noticed movement in the window of the room across the courtyard. Focusing in, he could see it was two people deeply engaged in a sexal act.

She was plastered against the window as the man's face was buried in her ass. Whatever he was doing was working wonders on the woman. Then Ethan realized who they were - the couple from the elevator. Ethan was caught up in seeing people having sex. Knowing who they were, even if it was just from a brief elevator ride, made the moment voyeuristic and enticing.

Aryanna came out of the bathroom.

"Did you order?"

"Yes," Ethan responded, keeping his gaze out the window, very much distracted.

"the blackout put them behind, so it may take some time."

Aryanna came over to see what he was looking at. She watched in silent approval.

"The elevator people," Ethan whispered.

"I can see," she replied. "Wow, he's really going to town on her."

The two continued to watch in silence, then Ethan took the initiative. Standing behind Aryanna, he pulled up her robe, revealing her perfect exotic ass. Then, taking his lead from the man across the courtyard, he placed Aryanna's hands on the window, got on his knees behind her, opened her perfect ass to reveal her clenched starfish, and began to circle it with his tongue.

Aryanna buckled as her knees weakened. Ethan continued working her from behind, mirroring the moves across the courtyard. Her ass clenched and relaxed, beckoning Ethan to probe further. Aryanna kept watching the other couple but found herself lost in bliss more than once.

"Oh, I think they see us!" Aryanna panicked.

Ethan stood to see the nude couple still engaged yet staring across the courtyard directly at himself and Aryanna.

The woman was wearing her black dress, which fell back down when the man surfaced. Then like a magician preparing his assistant for the next trick, he undid her top, which fell free, exposing her breasts. Taking his place behind her and holding her with one arm, he proceeded to lift her dress, revealing her vagina, and then probed it with several fingers. The woman slid down on the fingers to maximize her pleasure.

Ethan followed as well. With Aryanna's breasts exposed, he opened the front of her robe, exposed her hairless vagina, and began a gentle insertion of his fingers. Like her counterpart, Aryanna melted into his probing touch.

Ethan decided it was time to take the lead, dropped his robe, and pushed hers to the floor. Putting her hands on the windowsill, he stood behind her and gently entered her from behind. Across the way, the other couple followed their lead this time. Both women pushed back against their men while keeping their eyes locked on the other.

Aryanna motioned to Ethan to pull out. "I'm going to make her cum," she stated and stood in front of the window, first massaging her breasts, then fingering herself with one, then two, then three digits, occasionally stopping to lick her fingers and taste her pleasures.

Across the way, the older man stroked his cock, as did Ethan, while their women remotely made love to the other. Feeling an orgasm wave coming, both Aryanna and the other woman increased their hand play. Working the nub of her sweet spot, Aryanna could feel the orgasm coming as she bucked forward supporting herself on the window sill.

Across the way, the woman had just experienced the same sensation. Both women continued to look at the other with a post-orgasmic calm. Aryanna blew the woman a kiss. Across the courtyard, the other woman mimed, catching it in her hand. Both women turned away from their respective windows toward their men.

Aryanna turned to see Ethan stroking his cock gently, having enjoyed her remote sexual tryst almost to the point of finishing.

She lay back on the bed, propped up on her elbows. Using her finger, she beckoned Ethan toward her. To further entice him, she opened her legs to give him the perfect view of her hairless mound, her labia glistening from her exudations. She then tipped her head back and started Kegeling, causing her pussy to pulsate and her anus to pucker. With each Kegel, more and more silky nectar would form on her labia.

Ethan crept forward onto the bed, burying his face deep between her legs and exploring her dell with his tongue. Aryanna began to coo with delight. As he manipulated her clitoris, she attempted to sit up and watch. However, the waves of pleasure weakened her, and she fell back, writhing from pleasure.

"Oh, God...so good," she whispered between loud moans. As Ethan increased his licking and nibbling, she clutched his head to enjoy the ride better. Ethan worked his shoulders under her legs, then moved his face right and left across her vulva, causing Aryanna to arch back in pleasure. She grew rigid as Ethan pushed forward, lifting her ass and legs off the bed and allowing him more access while putting pressure on her flowing pussy.

"Get inside me," she pleaded, not wanting to cum again without deep penetration.

Ethan picked himself up, pushed his body forward, and slid himself deep inside her in a single motion. His entry was fast, aggressive, and abrupt, causing Aryanna to let out a long guttural moan and several quick panting breaths attempting to pace her pleasure.

Ethan drove deep with his hips. Aryanna reacted by rolling her legs back, allowing him even deeper penetration. She could feel the warmth of his member well within her. The two began to rock in rhythm together for several minutes.