Portmanteau Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan slowed the pace and pulled his cock out, giving it long strokes as he admired the exotic beauty who lay before him. He rolled left and lay next to her, still stroking himself, and she took the hint to climb on top. Straddling him on her knees, she guided his rod inside her, watching with pride as her pronounced pussy lips gripped him. She was slick, and he slid in deep without issue. Sitting atop him, she could feel him filling her with his warmth and began to move her ass up and down in a slow twerk milking his cock with her pussy's grip.

Bringing her hands to his mouth, she bade him to lick them moist, then brought her wet fingers to her dark nipples and massaged them. From Ethan's perspective, looking up at this goddess, he could feel the pre cum sensation begin to well up in his balls. This was decision time, push her off and extend the session, or ride it out and experience an orgasm.

"Please cum inside me," she whispered.

She made the call, and Ethan was only too happy to comply.

"I can't last any-" Aryanna could not even finish the sentence as her third orgasm of the night plowed over her with a greater force than the first two combined.

Ethan, who was well on his way to cumming, could feel the walls of her inner passage tighten in a vise-like grip, followed by her uncontrollable orgasmic muscle spasms. He gave one last push, punctuated by a rush of heat leaving his body and entering Aryanna's deepness, filling it and marrying their genitals together for a brief moment.

With this orgasm, Aryanna tipped her head back as she bit her lower lip and froze in silence, unable to scream, moan or even groan.

The moment passed. The two remained connected, unable or unwilling to move for several minutes.

Rolling off Ethan, Aryanna looked up at the ceiling savoring the moment. Despite three orgasms, she absent-mindedly found her hand massaging her pussy. This wasn't an attempt at a fourth-round; she was simply nursing the long lingering effects of the strongest orgasm ever to rock her body.

A gentle knock at the door, and a low voice announced, "Room service."

Ethan sat up and grabbed a robe.

"You know what? I'm famished. You?"

He opened the door, signed for the meal, and rolled the cart to the couch.

"Join me? I mean, its room service at the Plaza. Added to what we just did, and this might be the best night of my life," he quipped.

Aryanna put on her robe to join him at the meal. She sat next to him, leaning in close.

"It is for me." She smiled.

"What is?" Ethan queried.

"The best night of my life," she answered.

Ethan took her face in his hands and brought their lips together. The kiss was a simple closed-mouth kiss, a gentle resting of his lips on hers. It was soft as if they had kissed a thousand times before, just enough to confirm the feelings they were experiencing were mutual.

It was almost noon as the two walked to the elevator only to see another couple waiting for it to arrive - the older man and woman whom they rode up the elevator last night and with whom they shared and voyeuristic sexual session.

Ethan and the older man sported wry grins as the two women embraced warmly, like two friends seeing each other after a long separation.

The elevator arrived; the ladies entered, followed by the men. All members of the voyeuristic four-way rode in silence. Ethan couldn't help looking at the older woman who, hours ago, masturbated herself to orgasm with Aryanna. Then his view shifted to Aryanna, the most perfect person he had ever seen or met. The moment overwhelmed him, and he reached out and held her hand. He opened his mouth to say something when the elevator doors opened with a ding.

"Jazz!" A loud voice proclaimed from outside the elevator doors.

Looking out into the lobby, Aryanna's eyes went wide as there stood her boyfriend, Wecks, who was highly agitated.

With her left hand, Aryanna pushed Ethan back into the elevator pressing several buttons, then rushed forward and embraced Wecks, who was taken aback.

"Wecks! How did you find me?" she asked.

"I tracked your phone-" he sneered, "and it took me to this hotel where apparently you spent the night."

Aryanna was at a momentary loss for words stalling for the elevator doors to close and carry Ethan away. They finally closed without Wecks getting a look inside.

"So, who were you here with? What was going on? Who do I have to kill?"

That would be me," a voice proclaimed.

Wecks turned to see the older woman from the elevator who stood by Aryanna's side.

"All me. Hi, Beth Lewis, Aryanna's aunt. I got this fabulous room at the Plaza and did not want to waste it alone. So, I called my favorite niece to enjoy it with me. Girls' night, so to speak. It was tantric! Left me so relaxed."

Wecks was confused. "Who are you?" he stammered.

"My Aunt Beth...from-"

"From Bentonville, Arkansas. I don't get up to New York too much, but when I do, I treat myself," Beth gave Aryanna a little squeeze to sell the story, "and my niece too."

Aryanna took a moment to turn the tables. "Are you spying on me? Did you follow me?"

Wecks backpedaled. "No, I was just looking for you and...I got worried. You didn't answer your cell. What if you had been kidnapped?"

"And held hostage at the Plaza hotel? There are worse ways to go," Beth chimed in with a touch of sass. "Ary, hon, got to run. Much love, dear, and we'll do this again very soon."

Beth pulled Aryanna in for a hug and took the opportunity to whisper in her ear, "This is one of those moments in life where you have to think about yourself. Follow your joy, and the universe will reward you."

Beth pulled back and walked away. In the distance, the man she had arrived with joined her as they left.

In the elevator, Ethan bolted out the door, finding himself on the 8th floor. Pressing the down button did nothing, so he ran for the stairs. Racing down the stairs two at a time, he was in a sweaty panic as he descended.

Outside the hotel, Wecks was guiding Aryanna to a cab, talking about the Knicks game he was heading to later in the afternoon. Aryanna resisted his tug on her arm. He looked back at her, perplexed.

"Come on, Jazz, get a move on."

"Wecks..." Aryanna began.

"Cab's here. Meter's running, Jazzy, let's roll.

"Wecks...no," she blurted out.

"Well, I'm not taking the subway, so it's a cab or you walk. Get in Jazz."

"Wecks, I'm not getting in the cab with you."

"We'll split the cost," Wecks replied, very much oblivious to the direction the conversation was heading.

"We need to see other people. We need to not be together anymore," Aryanna said with a strength steadily building.

"Where is this coming from? Your Aunt from Alabama?"

"Who?" Aryanna said, confused, then remembered Beth's intervention. "No, not her, me. It's coming from me."

"Get in the cab, Jazzy. We can discuss it over lunch," Wecks said offhandedly as he tried to push her toward the cab. She resisted with enough force the cab driver could see this fare wasn't happening.

"You want I should go?" the cabbie chimed in.

"Get in the cab, Wecks. Go to your game, go to your friends, go find someone who needs you more than I do."

The gravity of the situation was now sinking into the thick jock.

"You're breaking up with me?" he said, bewildered. "Me, Jazz?"

"It happens every day, and people get over it every day," she replied.

"Well, it never happened to me. How do you know I'll get over it?"

"Because you will, and I already have. Go Wecks. Please go. Also, my name is Aryanna, not Jasmine, not Jazz."

"But you like me calling you Jazz."

"No, it's you who likes calling me Jazz which is the easiest way to summarize everything wrong in our relationship."

Wecks entered the cab alone, still bewildered at what had just happened. He wondered how Aryanna could let herself leave him. He knew she would be miserable and lonely, but she was the one who chose this. Wecks watched Aryanna standing alone outside the Plaza hotel. In the distance, he saw a man running.

Wecks smiled because he knew the guy. It was Ethan from work. Nice guy Ethan, kind of a dweeb, not much fun, good guy, though. Wonder why he's here?

Of course, his opinion changed in an instant when Ethan ran up to Aryanna, wrapped his arms around her and planted a deep passionate kiss that she returned with even greater passion.

The cab sprinted out in traffic with Wecks looking out the rear window like a puppy dog being taken from its mother.

AND THEN HE KISSED ME

Well, he walked up to me

And he asked me if I wanted to dance

He looked kinda nice and so I said, "I might take a chance"

When he danced, he held me tight

And when he walked me home that night

All the stars were shinin' bright

And then he kissed me Lyrics © BMG Rights Management

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD (Part II)

The cab made good time despite chaotic late-night traffic due to the power outage.

The lights at the Plaza Hotel were still out as they exited the vehicle. Grant took Beth's hand and guided her through the hotel entrance and into the darkened lobby.

Then, as if by a miracle, the lights came on to the cheers of the guests and hotel workers.

"I'll see you to your room and should still have time to catch the train," Grant said.

Ahead the elevator doors were closing. Grant rushed to put a hand inside, and the doors reopened. They entered to find two people, a handsome young man and a stunning exotic young woman with dark hair and the eyes of a Persian princess. Both were in their mid-twenties, wearing hotel bathrobes and holding shopping bags with their clothes.

"Twenty-eighth floor," Beth stated.

"Already pressed. That's our floor," the young woman remarked.

The air inside the elevator was hot and sweaty. Beth inhaled deeply. A distinct smell of something familiar was hidden behind the floral and balsamic aroma of sandalwood.

Grant and the young man kept their gaze on the floor indicator, each seeming uncomfortable sharing an elevator with strangers.

Beth looked at the exotic woman. "Come here often?" she asked with a wry approving smile.

"Whenever I can get off," the young woman aptly replied with a slight wink of her eye.

I see what you did there, Beth thought.

"Couple's massage?" Beth said aloud.

The young woman nodded in the affirmative.

"Grant, I am so getting a massage tomorrow. It's going on your tab," she said.

The lingering aroma of massage oil and the moist heat of the elevator were two of the three clues letting Beth know what had been going on before they entered.

"Make sure they use the German sandalwood, feels like bliss," added the young woman.

The third clue was a massage oil outline of a naked woman's back and ass on the mirrored elevator wall directly behind her.

"I can see," Beth said with an approving smile.

The young woman noticed Beth's gaze and turned to look at the wall, noticed her massage oil body imprint, then turned back to Beth and gave her a subtle pleased smile showing pride in her impromptu wall art.

The doors opened on the 28th floor. Grant pulled Beth in one direction while the robe-clad young man pulled the exotic girl the other way. As the two women exited, their arms brushed against each other, creating a brief skin-to-skin moment. Each woman looked at the other as the skin on their arms goose-bumped.

The moment was brief and then done as Grant guided Beth away.

"Do you think they were-," Grant started.

"Yeah, Grant, they were fucking in there," Beth whispered, watching the younger couple walk away.

They arrived at her room and Beth leaned back against the door. Whatever thoughts were in her head, they were betrayed by her nipples becoming plumping from flat to pert. Even the thickest bra would not have helped as they swelled, and since she had chosen not to wear one, the message her body was sending was clear.

Grant found himself staring and was unaware as Beth reached into his pocket, grabbed her gifted panties, then moved in close to Grant and put the moist garment to his nose. Closing his eyes, Grant inhaled her musk, flooding his olfactory senses with its rich deep scent of butterscotch and dried wildflowers. Instantly his hormones raced to create a reaction.

Using her phone, Beth keyed the door open. Grant hesitated, ready to do the gentleman thing and see her safely inside and leave. Beth looked at Grant long and hard, then tugged him inside.

"You think maybe you want to catch the morning train instead?"

Grant nodded the affirmative, the door opened, and they entered.

For a last-minute reservation, the room was impressive. The suite was large, with huge windows looking at the hotel's inner atrium. While it wasn't a park view, it did allow for views of other rooms across the courtyard.

Grant cupped Beth's face in his hands and reached in for a gentle, passionate kiss. She responded by melting into him as their kiss became more profound.

Finally, after all these years, she thought as they fell to the couch. Wrapping arms around each other, they remained stalled at the kissing stage as if catching up on years of a missed emotional connection.

Beth slid her hand under Grant's shirt and then unbuttoned it, revealing his well-toned body, the benefits of working out almost every day since college. As he paused to remove his shirt, Beth moved to the window to close the curtains.

Grant approached from behind, pressing himself against her ass as he shared the courtyard view. She breathed deeply, bent forward, and pushed against his swelling crotch. Receiving her physical reply, Grant pushed harder, pressing Beth against the window. She wondered about his next move.

Perhaps he would turn her to him. Maybe undo her top to reveal her breasts. He did neither. Instead, he hiked up her dress revealing her bare ass, dropped to his knees, placed his face between her ass cheeks, and went to work on her from behind with his tongue.

Thank you, Mrs. Weckenstein, she thought as her body shook.

Beth widened her stance to support herself as she breathed deeply. Grant's tongue started on her perineum. Gently he probed the space between her vulva and her clenched rosebud. Inhaling her scent, he worked deeper while looking for any physical clues to back off.

None came. On the contrary, Beth widened her stance, giving Grant space to explore. The taste of her juices was a mixture of musk and sweetness, and soon she was awash in a mutually created wetness, soaking Grant's face as he pressed on. Moving his attention from her vagina, Grant proceeded north until his tongue was swirling around her clenched rosebud. Then sharpening the tip of his tongue, he poked it into her puckered tight ring.

Beth gasped, and a small flow of glistening juices trickled from her, landing on his chin. Easing back and relaxing her muscles, she shook with pleasure as Grant probed her flank with his tongue, causing her body to press into the glass.

She opened her eyes to see a young couple in the hotel room window directly across the courtyard. The woman was pressed against the window and the man behind her moved in sync with Grant. For a moment, Beth thought it was just a reflection of her and Grant, but as she focused, she could see it was the couple from the elevator.

"Those people-" Beth paused as she groaned, "from the elevator, they're-," she paused again as she fought through another pleasure wave, "-watching us."

Grant rose from behind her, his face dripping. Her dress fell back, and he turned her toward him so their profiles were to the window.

Across the courtyard, the young couple did the same.

Grant pulled the top of her dress down around her waist revealing her small breasts with surprisingly large dark areolas and large, dark, firmly erect nipples.

"Taste yourself," he demanded, and she pulled his face to hers as she offered deep kisses while also licking the glistening love remains off his face. The taste of her own juices was an aphrodisiac. She had, on occasion, taken a sniff of her panties after a workout and gotten a little rush from her own natural essence, but this was something different, something with a touch of taboo and deeply intoxicating.

Turning Beth back to the window, Grant stood behind her so he could see out the glass, keeping her pressed against his body by holding her tight with his right arm. With his left, he pulled her dress up again to reveal her trimmed bush to the two young voyeurs across the courtyard, took two fingers, and slid them into her.

Beth reacted by bending her knees and sliding herself down onto his digits while gasping. Beth and Grant kept their focus on the young couple acknowledging their presence and participation in the moment.

The young couple did more than watch, they were mirroring their every move. The young man inserted fingers in his date the same way Grant was masturbating Beth.

After a few minutes, Beth noticed the young man had dropped his robe and then took the young woman's robe off as well. Beth felt a tingle of excitement between her legs as the young woman placed her hands on the windowsill, spread her legs, and let her man enter her from behind. All the while, she kept her gaze locked on Beth.

"Looks like it's their turn," Beth whispered and dropped her dress to the floor, leaving herself fully nude. She bent forward, put her hands on the windowsill, and spread her legs.

Grant was also taking a cue from the young couple and completely disrobed. With his erect thickness pulsing, he approached Beth from behind, entering her quickly and causing her knees to buckle.

Beth pushed back with her ass to help Grant's cock get max penetration while her eyes were on the exotic young woman.

Grant could feel a swirl in his core which always preceded his orgasms. Beth felt it too. Pulling away, she gracefully ejected Grant from her moist valley.

Confused about the abrupt end of their connection, Grant took his cock in hand and was about to reinsert.

"I think she just wants me," Beth whispered.

Across the courtyard, the young woman stood in the window massaging her breasts, then fingering herself with one, then two, then three fingers, her eyes locked on Beth.

Beth followed suit. With three fingers in her pussy, she and the exotic girl enjoyed a mutual masturbation session. The girl would pause to lick her fingers and taste her own pleasures then Beth would do the same.

Grant was both turned on and equally amazed this was happening. He stroked his cock gently, not wanting to cum. Beth could see the handsome young man behind the other girl was doing the same.

The two women began to increase the speed of their hand play, working their clits until they were engorged. Beth could feel the orgasm coming as she bucked forward, then extended it by continuing to gently probe herself as the euphoric moment passed. Across the way, the young woman had just experienced the same sensation.

Both women continued to look gaze at the other with a post-orgasmic calm. The exotic girl blew Beth a kiss, who mimed catching it in her hand. Both women turned away from their respective windows toward their men.

A relaxed Beth turned to see Grant stroking his cock gently, having enjoyed her remote sexual tryst almost to the point of cumming.

Despite the post-orgasmic endorphins kicking in, Beth was still charged up enough to get what she really wanted, which was Grant inside her until they climaxed together. She pushed him slightly, and he fell back on the bed.

Beth did a stalking wildcat crawl over his body until her breasts were inches from his lips.

Grant eyed her beckoning breasts with desire and tried to rise to put his mouth around them. Beth pulled back slightly.

"They're kinda regular," she said, "really sensitive. I once had an orgasm just from nipple play. My college psych professor touched and licked them while he stroked himself. I offered to do the hand part. I guess it wasn't part of his game. Maybe because it was tits only, I came hard. He then finished all over my chest and asked to keep my bra. Offered me an A in exchange. I took it."