Portmanteau Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes you talk too much," Grand said kiddingly.

Beth giggled as she lowered her firm breasts to the point Grant could work them with his tongue.

"I've always been self-conscious about my areolas. I was even going to get them reduced. Ted never paid attention to my chest. Claimed he liked tits but never spent quality time."

Crawling further up his body, she sat astride his chest so her glistening slit was now inches from his face. A thin veil of pubic hair topped her mons and formed a point just above her clit. Her pussy lips opened and closed as she breathed, beckoning him closer.

Putting his hands on her ass, he pulled her well-groomed mons closer to his mouth.

"Hope you were not expecting a clean shave. I don't do hairless stuff," Beth said. "I don't want to look like a 12-year-old."

Grant sank his face into her coiffed vagina and set to work. She was still soaked in juices from their first foray.

As Grant's tongue creased the wet gap he could once again taste her salty sweetness. Her clitoris was large and engorged, protruding from the top of her quivering opening.

Grant gently pushed Beth off his chest to her back, then rolled over atop her and buried his face between her legs.

Working her magic button with his mouth, Grant slipped his index and middle two fingers into her intimate moist folds, then separated his fingers as if making a peace sign. The walls of her pussy tried to resist but soon gave in to the pressure. His hands pressed harder to heart of her pleasure, and with his free hand, he slipped a finger into her mouth, letting her suck and moisten it, then moved it to her anus and pressed.

Her sphincter muscles clenched and then released, allowing easy finger entry. Grant pushed slowly into her ass to the first knuckle causing her to gasp. Tongue to her pulsing bud, right hand working the walls of her front entry and left hand massaging her rear entrance, he found the perfect rhythm as her body reacted. At first, it was a small cry, then a deep moan.

Her hips thrust and her orgasm swept her body with relentless force. Her pussy tightened as her breath grew short, and her tight rear hole quivered and pulsated uncontrollably. Grant gently removed his finger as she rode the wave with a low deep moan. Her body went limp, and her orgasm continued for what felt like hours. Then they both rested as she tried to catch her breath.

"It's been nearly 25 years since I've felt like that," she purred.

Grant was confused, "You've never had--?"

"--Oh, I've had orgasms, but mostly self-created. Toys, fingers, and a good fantasy. Ted would cum first, then grab me a vibrator and just watch me finish up. He was not good at this and was not interested in improving."

Beth moved up next to Grant's face. "When you poked your finger in my ass, I thought I would pass out. You would think just once, he would have tried going around back. God knows he had plenty of strange porn on his computer when he died."

Grant felt unsure of what to think or say. The reveal of a sex life unfulfilled wasn't expected. His next move had to be the right one.

She rolled over and placed her hand on his pants stroking his still-rigid cock.

"Nope," he replied, "I want to cum inside you and feel you cum again."

"I'm done. Twice now. You saw it, and you felt it. I didn't fake it," Beth said defiantly.

"The night is young. So, here's what we are going to do..."

The double bathroom doors opened to reveal a huge jacuzzi tub surrounded by mirrors.

"We get in and soak, Grant explained as he ran the warm water. When you are ready, I have some things I want to try...I think you'll like them."

"Things?" Do you mean like earlier? Nice opening move. Mrs. Weckenstein, I presume?"

"It was a very strange year with her. I mean very, Grant sighed, "Although the things she taught me...I could probably do a Ted Talk on the subject.

The jacuzzi tub was a large oval, and the two sat on opposite ends. Slipping into the water, Grant pressed the buttons, and the jets kicked on. The water roiled as they faced each other, transfixed and wondering what would happen next.

Grant felt Beth's foot sliding up his thigh toward his aching erection, placing the ball of her foot against his cock and working it up and down. The pulsating jet behind her fired a blast of aerated water directly at both her ass and his. They both reacted with surprise.

"Oh, it feels so good," she remarked, then bent forward to press her back passage against the jets. Grant, seeing her react to the water's pulse, did likewise.

As they leaned together, their lips met, and their tongues explored. With each blast of the jets, their backsides reacted, sending pleasure waves through their bodies and meeting at their connected mouths.

Beth pulled back. "Why did you never ask me out in college? I mean, we are so simpatico."

"I wanted to. Right after I met you freshman year. Things happened, and I wasted time chasing the wrong person. Then you had a boyfriend. Then I had a girlfriend. I guess our windows of opportunity never aligned."

"You are one of my favorite people in the world. And I've always felt that I am also one of your favorite people." Beth whispered.

"You could not be more right," Grant replied.

"Maybe it was for the best," Beth replied. "After all, I'm naked in a jacuzzi with the sexiest man I've ever known. I've had two mind-blowing orgasms, and he's promised me another, so let's leave the past behind us."

"Sexiest?" Grant asked with curious pride.

"Ever," she replied.

"I think this is the part where we fuck," Beth stated, then abruptly stood up, placing her pubic mound purposely in Grant's face.

Before Grant could move in for another taste, she gracefully sidestepped out of the tub, grabbed a robe, and left. Grant clambered out after her, his erection almost blue from anticipation.

Grabbing a towel, he dried himself off as he walked toward the bed. Beth lay there, robe open, legs apart, her vulva swelling.

Grant climbed atop her without hesitation, kissing his way up from her navel until their lips met. Despite knowing what would happen next, her eyes went wide when he inserted himself inside.

Grant began to push hard, driving his girth deeper and deeper with each push.

Beth's moisture quickly returned as the walls of her canal secreted hormone-rich lube, which coated Grant's shaft like a warm turtleneck. Her pussy lips gripped tightly to Grant's erection as he thrust in and out.

With each outward pull, the lips held tight and stretched outward, never breaking the airtight seal her viscous fluids created. As the stroke neared its apex, the tight grip of her vagina would then suck Grant's cock back inside her.

Beth's breathing quickened, so Grant slowed and gently pulled his cock out. The airtight bond created by her gripping moist lips made a slight pop as a tiny spray of her lube splatted on his cock.

The hotel bed had a useless round bolster pillow that served no use except decoration. Grant stroked his cock and motioned Beth to roll over. With her round ass facing him, he pushed the bolster pillow under her belly, propping her ass up while she was face down.

Her pale white skin remained illuminated by the low lighting of the room. Her two holes both pulsed as she ground her hips against the pillow. Grant inserted the swollen cap of his cock into her vagina, then allowed gravity to help as he pounded down slow, deep, and hard. Working his hips, he thrust until his cock was buried to the hilt, then pulled out until just the tip remained inside, then inside again. Each time his cock was fully engulfed by Beth's hungry flesh, she would let out a deep groan. As the thrusts continued, the passionate cries grew.

Grant felt his balls swelling with cum. Beth could tell he was getting close and put her hand behind her to stop his pounding.

"You about to cum?" She asked.

Breathless, Grant nodded in the affirmative.

"Think you can hold on a little longer?" She pleaded. "I want you to finish in my ass."

Grant swallowed hard. That was one a hell of a request and one he was more than happy to oblige

"I thought you don't don't—-"

"--I haven't. Doesn't mean I don't want to." Beth said as she half turned to look at him. "After what you did with your tongue and fingers, I want more."

"You'll let me know if it hurts," he asked.

Beth smiled and allowed her muscles to relax, "I hope it does...at least a little bit."

Beth rolled off the bed and went to the minibar. Next to the small liquor bottles and overpriced bags of snacks was a love kit. She opened a box to reveal a small vibrator and lube.

"I don't think you'll mind this going on your room bill," she laughed.

Popping open the lube, she returned to the bolster pillow, face down again, ass up, and used her index finger to lube her tight hole. Grant took some lube and greased up his rigid cock, then rubbed it up and down her outer vaginal lips. He manipulated his cock up and down her pussy and, with each broad stroke, took his cock closer to her now glistening puckered entry. She shuddered when this tup of his penis touched her back entry.

She could sense him getting closer, and the anticipation was murder.

"Fuck my...oh-," she screamed, unable to finish her sentence as Grant's turgid girth pushed past her clenched muscle gate and began to stretch her out from inside.

A wave of pain and euphoria passed through her as Grant slid deeper inside. The natural reaction of her muscles was to push against his member. Beth breathed deep and relaxed her pelvis, allowing her contractions to reverse untimely, sucking his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin nether region.

"Oh God." she cried, closing her eyes to ride the pleasure/pain wave. Grant pulled back gently, aware pulling back too fast would cause her to expel him involuntarily. Half out, then back in, then the same.

The orgasm building inside Beth was unlike anything she had ever experienced. The pressure was both heavenly and unbearable. Not wanting to finish before him, she resisted.

"Oh, it feels so...strange," she whispered.

He pumped her hard, and she felt a moment of helplessness as the pressure on her bladder made her feel like she might pee.

Grant reacted by intensifying his strokes. The tight canal continued to ripple and massage his aching cock until he could take it no longer. The tight grip was the final threshold for Grant. Unable to hold back, he gushed forward a river of semen. Beth was in her own world as yet another orgasm swept over her causing her sphincter to contract.

Despite the almost airtight lock, rivulets of thick semen leaked out around his still-rigid member from the sheer force of his ejaculation.

Grant was gentle and withdrew with care, knowing the exit would be sensitive. Glistening with his cum, lube, and her juices, Grant's cock dripped their combined essences over her gently undulating ass as it slowly pulsed itself down to a post-erection thickness.

"Oh Christ, felt like a lot," she said, still face down and ass up.

"I've never cum so hard," Grant replied.

Beth remained face down, allowing Grant to see his cum slowly dripping from her ass and pooling on her black dress under her soaked valley.

Beth was wiped out. The intensity of the session and the ferocity of her first anal orgasm left her limp. She remained nude and lay almost semi-conscious across the bed.

Grant lay on his back, his chest heaving from the final sprint to the finish. Taking the bed sheets, he covered Beth's naked body and turned off the lights.

In the darkness, he heard Beth sniffle, holding back a cry. Rolling over, he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?"

She nodded. "I think I just realized what I thought was an orgasm all these years wasn't. What happened to my body tonight...I never knew."

Grant kissed her on the cheek and then lay on the pillow to enjoy the best sleep in a long time.

When he woke in the morning, Grant could hear water running. Walking to the bathroom, he saw Beth inside the huge shower.

"Space in here for two," Beth beckoned, and Grant obliged by joining her.

Taking the bar of soap, she gently rubbed it below his balls, causing his penis to react sharply.

"Look who's awake," she smiled as she lathered Grant's cock with deliberate long strokes.

Grant instinctively touched her soaked torso and slid it toward her pussy. She pushed his hand away, stating, "Nope, I had three; you only had one. Time to even up the score. Relax...enjoy. I told you, I'm very good at this."

Beth then pushed Grant back and had him sit on the built-in shower stool. Dropping to her knees, the warm water cascading across her back, she wiped clear the soap, then, with her tongue, licked up and down his shaft before taking his rigid cock in her mouth and working it by bobbing up and down.

Grant leaned back to the wall, his legs open, watching Beth's head move up and down. Surges of sensation moved from his balls through his body as she worked. With nothing to do with his hands, he placed them on her head. Beth looked at Grant and smiled as she continued to suck with vigor. Oblivious to everything, Grant could hear moaning, then realized it was himself.

Keeping one hand steading his cock as she worked it, the fingers of her other hand walked to his balls, massaging them, then passed them further south until her digits circled his pulsing anus. Slick with water and soap, she pushed against his unexpecting back hole. It offered no resistance.

She took her mouth off his cock to speak. "You think you can make me cum like this, and I won't do the same to you?" She smiled, then went back to work on his organ and began a rhythm which saw her head bob down, take him almost to her throat, then bob up while sliding her finger out and in and smoothly over his prostrate.

Her movement pattern was perfectly timed, and Grant could tell he would not last long.

Tapping her head, he whispered, "I'm going to cum."

He released his grip on her head so she could take him out of her mouth.

Preparing for his orgasm, she pushed her mouth down to the base of Grant's cock while adding a second finger to his prostate. Grant's balls began to swell as the base of his cock palpitated, but she held fast. Grant realized she had no intention of taking his cock out of her mouth and every intention of swallowing his load.

Inside Grant, the feeling went from orgasmic to euphoric, followed by a hot white rush of release that flooded Beth's mouth. Never stopping, she turned her sucking into swallowing, taking every last drop of his seminal fluid with greedy lust.

It took a few moments, then Beth's mouth slowly released Grant's withering member. As she let most of his shaft out of her mouth, she gripped Grant's cock in her hand, giving it a few pumps siphoning the last drops of semen from his balls, taking care to lick each remaining drop. She wiped a few escaped rivulets of cum from her face with her fingers and proceeded to suck them clean as well.

Her final move was one last slow mouth fuck going down and up, leaving Grant's cock glistening and clean.

"Now we're even," she pronounced and stood, turned to face the raining shower head, and lathered up as if it was just another day showering, then off to the office.

A smile of victory crossed her face as Grant staggered to stand. His penis remained semi-flaccid, wanting to go limp yet still receiving confusing messages of pleasure from his cerebral cortex.

An hour later, dressed in the clothes they arrived in, they each straightened up in the same mirror. The semen on Beth's dress from last night was now dried across the torso. Beth rubbed at it to no avail.

"You owe me a new dress," she laughed.

Realizing the cum stain was rather telling, Grant placed his jacket around her, hiding the telltale love mark.

The two walked hand in hand to the elevator arriving at the exact moment the young couple from last night's courtyard sex show approached.

Grant and the young man sported awkward grins as the two women hugged, like two friends seeing each other after a long separation.

The ladies entered, followed by the men, and they rode in silence. Grant couldn't help looking at the exotic young woman who, only a few hours ago, masturbated herself in front of him and orgasmed with Beth. Then his view shifted to Beth, the most perfect person he had ever seen or met. He realized he had always known this. The moment overwhelmed him, and he opened his mouth to speak as the elevator doors opened with a ding.

"Aryanna!" both the young man in the elevator and another loud voice from the lobby proclaimed simultaneously.

Looking out into the lobby, the exotic girl's eyes went wide as there stood a highly agitated young man. Beth noticed the immediate tension and put her hand on the chest of her last night's lover, keeping him back and out of sight. Aryanna panicked and reached back to press the upper floor buttons, then exited the elevator.

Grant and Beth exited as well, with Grant walking briskly ahead and away from the confrontation.

"Wecks! How did you find me?" Aryanna asked.

"I tracked your phone," he sneered, "It took me to this hotel where apparently you spent the night."

Beth could see Aryanna was at a momentary loss for words stalling for the elevator doors to close and take her paramour away. They finally closed without the agitated man getting a look inside.

"So, who were you here with? What was going on? Who do I have to kill?" he growled in anger.

"That would be me." Beth proclaimed.

Wecks turned to see Beth standing defensively by Aryanna's side.

"All me. Hi, Beth Lewis, Aryanna's aunt. I got this fabulous room at the Plaza and did not want to waste it alone. So, I called my favorite niece to join me. Girls' night. It was tantric! Left me so relaxed."

Wecks was confused. "Who are you?"

Aryanna tried to ad-lib an answer, "My Aunt Beth from-"

"From Bentonville, Arkansas. I don't get up to New York too much, but when I do, I treat myself right," Beth said, giving Aryanna a little squeeze to sell the story, "and my niece too."

Aryanna used the moment to turn the tables. "Are you spying on me? Did you follow me?"

Wecks backpedaled. "No, I was just looking for you and I got worried. What if you had been kidnapped?"

"And held hostage at the Plaza hotel? There are worse ways to go," Beth chimed in with a touch of sass.

"Ary, hon, I've got to run. Much love dear, and we'll do this again very soon," Beth stated.

Beth pulled Aryanna in for a hug and took the opportunity to whisper in her ear, "This is one of those moments in life where you have to think about yourself. Follow your joy and the universe will reward you."

Beth smiled at Aryanna and walked away. Grant, far from the melee, joined her as they exited the hotel.

"Wow," Grant gasped, "she's got a situation on her hands."

"She can handle it," Beth replied as she hailed a cab.

"How can you know?" Grant queried.

"Did you see what she did to me from across a courtyard with just her fingers?" Beth commented. "I assure you there is no mountain she can't climb."

The two got in the cab and set off for Grand Central.

Later while walking through the magnificent beaux-arts station, Grant broke the silence, "I had a great time."

"Me too," she replied.

"Not just the...you know, the good stuff. Dinner, the show, everything. The time spent with you. Time I should have spent with you long ago."

"I feel like Cinderella at the ball," Beth replied with a sweet smile of appreciation. "Only instead of midnight, it's the 510 to Westchester interrupting our moment."

Beth's statement was punctuated by a last boarding call for the 510 to Westchester. "Doors closing in one minute," The conductor bellowed.