Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he left, Danny's phone rang with a call from Tessa Jacobs, his agent.

"Danny, how's my favorite cowboy," his agent asked.

"Cowboy?" Danny replied.

"Aren't you from Wyoming or some cowboy place?"

"No, I'm from Baltimore," he said.

"No matter, Universal is casting cowboys for a movie with Chris Pratt. There are a few lines, a fantastic opportunity. The casting call is tomorrow morning, eight in the morning. Can you be all Ringo bang bang for me tomorrow? They want a cold reading, so they'll have sides for you there. Eight o'clock, baby."

Danny had yet to get many auditions, so the idea of getting a speaking role in a feature was overwhelming. He thanked Tessa profusely. The day had finally turned around. Good news, and after tomorrow, better news. He was sure of it.

____________________________________________

Hours later, Danny walked in the back door of Basilicata, one of the most popular restaurants in Santa Monica. He grabbed his notebook and reviewed the specials as the bar manager Tina approached him.

"We got a new bartender, so when you get a chance, can you show her how the order system works for people eating at the bar?" Tina asked.

"Sure thing, hey, I got an audition tomorrow," Danny added excitedly.

"That's great. Good luck," Tina said with a smile.

Tips rolled in nicely at Basilicata, but the bar tips were double the servers, not to mention the opportunity to meet women was much better when working the bar. While he was always happy to help, the idea of a new bartender irritated him because he had been asking Tina to give him a chance to mix drinks. Still, if he got the role tomorrow, he would quit this job, so screw the bartender idea.

Danny made his way past the tables and over to the bar. All the seats were filled as three bartenders were busy creating expensive craft cocktails.

The new bartender wore a sheer white top and black leather pants so tight they looked painted on.

Wow, she's got an incredible ass, Danny thought as he walked up to her. Tapping her shoulder, she turned and...

"Maurillia?" Danny said, shocked. "Why are you here?"

"I'm the bartender," she said incredulously. "What are you doing back here? Customers are not allowed behind the bar."

"I work here," Danny exclaimed. "I've worked here for a year. And you-"

"Work here too now. Okay, listen, I've got drinks to make, so put on your little apron and go. You can't be back here bugging me on my first day."

Tina came over to check on the situation.

"Tina, I can't work with this person," Danny said adamantly.

"You don't work with her. You work over there, waiting tables," she replied flatly.

"Find someone else to train her. I've got too much to do."

"Meow, does Danny need a nap?" Tina said in a baby voice. Both she and Maurillia laughed at the joke as Danny stormed away.

It was a busy night at Basilicata. Much to Danny's chagrin, Maurillia was tearing it up at the bar. She was confident, quick on the orders, and flirted just enough with both the men and the women to ensure she would make bank.

The restaurant closed before midnight, and the staff decided to walk over to Lucy Finn's, where they would go clubbing until the sun came up.

____________________________________________

Danny begged off because of his morning audition, went home, crawled into bed, and set his alarm for 6:30 in the morning. He would get up, shower, and head out early to avoid traffic. Despite his excitement, he fell deep asleep.

In the late night darkness, Danny heard a door slam and muffled voices in the apartment next door. Not again, not tonight, he thought to himself.

Butter Butt was going at it extra late tonight. Listening to his next-door neighbor have loud sex was sometimes fun and even titillating. She was insatiable, and he knew this session would last an hour at least.

Pulling a pillow over his head, he turned, but her moans were in sync with her bed rhythmically tapping on his apartment wall.

Wide awake, he sat in bed, his eyes open as the woman's moaning rose and fell. While her words were muffled, he could hear "fuck me, baby" and "deeper, deeper" followed by a growing moan. The moaning persisted, getting louder with each moment.

She was enjoying tonight's date, and Danny knew it would continue until he heard the magic words. The sex sounds, while annoying, were still sex, and a movement in his boxer briefs made Danny realize he had an erection.

Thinking he might get some sleep if he relaxed, Danny began to masturbate to the sounds. He didn't know what Butter Butt looked like, but he imagined Abella Danger, one of his go-to porn stars, and stroked away.

"Fuck me from behind," Butter Butt ordered her man. Danny knew she was heading toward her closing move.

He increased his stroke as the moans and groans increased in cadence until she yelled out, "Butter my ass with your cum."

There it was! The reason he called her Butter Butt. She always had her fuck boys finish on her ass. Maybe she wasn't using protection. Perhaps she didn't like the mess inside her. Whatever it was, Danny's groans and hers increased to a crescendo as they came together.

Danny smiled from the orgasm as he drifted to sleep. He knew after Butter Butt climaxed, she would fall asleep, so he drifted off.

____________________________________________

The sun peeked in Danny's window as he saw his phone buzz. Rolling over, he noticed two things: his agent was calling, and the time was 9:00 am!

"Shit! Fuck! No!" he screamed as he jumped out of bed and ran around the room looking for his clothes. Butter Butt's escapade had caused him to oversleep, and now his future was very much in doubt.

He was dressed in three minutes and in his car within five, but the drive to the audition would take an hour in traffic. Fuck you, Butter Butt, he thought.

Getting Tessa on the phone, he begged her to call the casting agent and see if she might get a later time.

She agreed to call but then sent him a text with unwelcome news. Sorry, no audition.

____________________________________________

Hours later, Danny sat in his apartment watching the movie Ghost while falling in love with Demi Moore's character, Molly. In the scene, Sam and Molly meet again for the first time since his death. She sits and watches as a heavenly portal opens to beckon her ethereal husband. An orchestral version of Unchained Melody plays as ghost Sam leans in to kiss Molly. The kiss was tender, lingering, and the beginning of his goodbye.

"It's amazing, Molly, the love inside. You take it with you," Sam says.

Molly cries as only Demi Moore can, and Swayze enters the light.

Danny broke away from the moment, tears streaming down his cheeks. That was the scene, for sure. He doubted Maurillia would hold up to Demi Moore, but he felt he could do as well as Swayze.

____________________________________________

It was another packed house at Basilicata. While ordering cocktails for table 18, Danny waved Maurillia over.

"What? I've got a shit ton of orders to finish-"

"Ghost, the final scene. Great kiss and the most emotional scene you can imagine. It's perfect for class," Danny said with a hopeful look. "Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze."

"Never seen it. I don't like horror movies," Maurillia replied.

"It's not a horror film. It's a love story. Trust me. Watch it and let me know what you think. We can rehearse it starting tomorrow if you've got some time."

Maurillia agreed to watch the movie after her shift and would text him her thoughts in the morning. The rest of the night, Danny kept glancing at the lines of dialogue from the scene while working his tables.

He would sneak a look at Maurillia, imagining her in the scene. One thing was for sure, Maurillia had the best ass he had ever seen on a woman, naked or clothed. Her small tits took nothing away from her overall look, and her black hair punctuated her pale skin and rounded out her beautiful face.

If she wasn't such a bitch, she might be fun, he thought.

____________________________________________

It was two in the morning when Maurillia got home to her apartment. She was tired but not ready for sleep, so she put the DVD in and began to watch Ghost.

Over the next two hours, she found herself enraptured in the film, in love with Sam and Molly, and she viewed the kiss scene in tears as Unchained Melody played behind the action. She texted Danny as soon as the scene ended.

Danny was asleep, dreaming about the Ghost scene, only the Demi Moore character was Maurillia, and the Swayze character was himself. The music swelled, and he walked into the light. But the light was his cell phone lighting up and buzzing from a 3 am text. The text was from Maurillia. Just watched the movie. Loved the scene. Let's do it.

Excited that they found a perfect scene, he texted back. Great. When can you rehearse?

Tomorrow is fine, she replied. I live in Santa Monica. 225 Fourth Avenue, near Rose.

Danny sat up in alarm and typed back. I live at 225 Fourth Avenue. Apartment 3B!

There was hesitation. Then text thought bubbles appeared, and the text arrived. I live in apartment 3C.

"Butter Butt!" Danny said out loud.

Jumping from his bed, wearing only his boxer briefs and an Orioles T-shirt, Danny ran out of his apartment into the hall. Looking at the door to the apartment next door, it read 3C. The entrance to 3C opened. Maurillia peeked out wearing tiny shorts and a ripped Micky Mouse T-shirt to see Danny standing there.

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed.

"You're Butter Butt! You're the reason I missed my audition," Danny yelled.

"What are you talking about? Butter Butt? What are you calling me that for, asshole?"

Danny walked toward her, allowing his door to swing shut.

"You and your loud sex kept me up till all hours last night. I overslept. I missed an audition," he said in anger.

"That's not my fault," she replied.

"Have you heard yourself having sex? You are loud. Very loud."

"Umm, no. I tend to be in the moment," Maurillia whispered, trying to keep voices down.

"Well, the rest of the building has and-"

"Good night, asshole," she said and closed the door leaving Danny in the hallway.

Returning to his apartment, he realized his door had closed and locked behind him. He was out in the hall, no pants, no keys, and no way back into his apartment.

Knocking on Maurillia's door, she opened it with an angry face.

"What? Are you looking to hear me take a piss? What kind of creep listens to other people getting laid?"

"I'm locked out. Can I use your phone to call Mrs. Fridley?" Danny asked.

Maurillia rolled her eyes and begrudgingly invited him inside. Her apartment was a mirror image of his, with a living room and kitchenette plus a single bedroom sharing a common wall with him. Her TV set was on, with the end credits of Ghost still running as Unchained Melody played.

"This is incredible. I mean, it's just incredible. Somehow the universe has allowed you to invade every bit of my life in the past 48 hours. My drama class, my work, and now you live next door to me," Danny said with frustration.

"I've lived here for two years," she replied.

"I've been here for about 16 months," he said.

"So, you moved into my building," she said firmly as Maurillia handed Danny her phone. "Text Mrs. Fridley to let you in your apartment so you can get the hell out of mine."

Danny grabbed the phone and texted a note but was distracted by a tear in Maurillia's T-shirt that exposed her right nipple. As he texted, he tried not to look at her exposure.

"Why the fuck did you call me Butter Butt? Are you making fun of my ass?"

"No, it's what you say at the end of sex," Danny added sheepishly.

"Butter butt? No, I do not."

"Butter my ass with your cum. That's what you say. Every time."

"I've never said that in my life."

As Maurillia denied the statement, she turned bright red,

"Oh shit, I do say that. That's so basic. I mean, where did that come from?"

"Do you watch a lot of porn?" Danny asked.

"No. Well, some. Oh, this is embarrassing. Does everyone hear me?"

Danny nodded as he dropped into a chair and looked at the floor.

"You want worst, how about learning the girl who pisses you off in acting class also works with you and just so happens to live next door. That's the freakin' trifecta of worst," Danny said.

"Sorry if I happen to be the worst thing to happen to your life three times in a row, but the same is true for me. You are a lousy acting partner; you give off bad vibes at work, and now I learn you listen to me get laid and have a nickname for my ass. So, thank you for all that," she said.

"I'll call Lockwood and tell him we are not going to do a scene for class," Danny said.

"No! No, I will not fail at this," Maurillia shot back.

"We hate each other. We don't have to do this," Danny replied.

"Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams hated each other while filming The Notebook, and they made it work. It's a challenge. We have to do this," Maurillia said with determination.

"I kind of agree," Danny said, "we don't do this scene, then we feel like failures at being actors, and we'll both know it. I swear you are like a disease I can't shake."

"Who raised you? That's not how you talk to a woman."

"Well, I hate you, and that won't change," Danny said.

Maurillia poked her finger into Danny's chest, pushing him back. "I think you need to wait in the hall before I punch you in the face."

"Punch me? I'll, I'll..."

"You'll what? Pathetic. By the way, you suck at kissing," Maurillia said in anger.

"I suck at kissing? Bullshit. You kiss like you hate men," Danny replied.

"Well, you kiss like a fifth grader. Desperate," Maurillia shot back.

"You...you...you...," Danny stammered but could not find the perfect insult.

"Say it, Danny. Say what you are thinking so I can kick you in the balls."

The two stood inches apart, both breathing hard from the ire worked up by the other. Something had to give. Someone was getting hit or...

In a rush of emotion, Maurillia grabbed Danny's face as he grabbed her shoulders, and both pulled into a tight embrace with a deep, open-mouthed kiss that seemed to come out of nowhere, but the math was there, hate + hate = hate fuck.

Their kiss bore no resemblance to their awkward stage kiss. This was deep and probing, hands moving across bodies. It was angry, carnal, and animalistic. Danny kissed her neck while tugging down on her T-shirt. The rip over her breast tore open further, revealing both breasts with wide purple areolas.

She pulled back and looked at Danny with a hungry seductive glare. She bit her lip in the sexiest manner she knew how and then gazed at her tits swelling from the exposure.

"You ripped my fucking favorite t-shirt."

Danny was unsure what to do next, but that ended when she lunged at him with another deep kiss and a swift movement by her right hand to go down his shorts and grasp his raging hard-on.

Danny answered by sliding his left hand into her shorts, and his fingers found her watering slit. He slipped two fingers into her wet opening, practically lifting Maurillia off the ground as he probed deep inside her.

Danny's mouth dropped to Maurillia's tits as he attacked her nipples, which had been so dramatically exposed. Her head tipped back as he kissed and licked them to diamond hardness despite her t-shirt getting in the way.

Maurillia let out her deep moan of approval and began manipulating his cock faster. Not wanting anything to delay her pleasure, she tore her t-shirt off, desperate to remove it and allow Danny access to her flesh.

Pushing Danny back to the wall, she placed both hands in his shorts and pulled them down to his thighs, freeing his cock. Glancing down, she was impressed by his size. It wasn't a porn cock, but she had those in the past, and they were not fun. This was a nice thick cock with a good manscaping. She knew the penetration alone would give her a fast orgasm. Dropping to her knees, she grabbed Danny's cock by one hand and fed it into her mouth, sucking hard with loud wet slurps.

Danny grabbed at her hair, pulling it as he fucked her mouth. Lost in the thrill of the moment, he watched this woman whom he hated sucking his cock with abandon. Deciding to enjoy the moment, he tipped her head up to look at him.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth," he said aggressively.

Maurillia smiled and kept sucking his cock, then took it out of her mouth while continuing to juice it.

"Brave talk when my teeth are all around your dick," she growled, then went back to sucking, letting her teeth drag across his cock as a threat.

Maurillia kept at it, then pulled away, leaving Danny's cock dripping with her saliva.

"You want to cum in my mouth, you ask nicely," she said, then slid her shorts and underwear down to reveal her clean-shaven pussy. Her labia minora was longer than her outer pussy lips and hung from inside her slit. Her flesh was pale white, but the inner labia petals were dark purple with excitement.

"Eat my pussy, and then I might let you cum," she said in the bitchiest way possible.

Sitting on the couch, she opened her legs wide. The thick sticky moisture of her juices caused her pussy to open slowly to reveal her glistening clit, which was trying to hide from his impending attack. Using two fingers, she opened her pussy wider.

"Taste me, little man."

The comment was humiliating and condescending, making Danny's cock even harder.

Dropping to his knees, he placed his head between her legs and began to lap up her sweet nectar. When his tongue glanced over her clit her head went back, and she began to moan loudly. Danny wanted to cum then and there. He had heard her getting laid for a year and fantasized about her from 10 feet away, but now it was him, and he wanted to unload inside her more than anything.

Maurillia was not about to let him stop licking her pussy as she pulled his face closer and ground her pelvis into his face.

"I'm going to flood your mouth," she said forcefully.

Danny found himself between her smooth thighs pushing his tongue deep into her inner folds. Her pronounced labia minora protruded downward, allowing him to capture it between his lips and suckle it like a pacifier.

While no stranger to having someone go down on her, no one had ever paid particular attention to her purple beaded curtains, and the sensation was mind-blowing. Danny released the one love flap, then captured the other, giving it the same suckling treatment. He could tell from her body quivering he had hit paydirt.

"Oh God, what the fuck. Don't stop doing that," she moaned loudly for the entire building to hear.

Through his labia attack, her clit emerged from its protective hood and could not hide from his probing. Zeroing in on her tiny bald man, he ran his tongue over the pearl-sized bump causing another loud Maurillia moan.

She was wetter than any girl he'd ever been with, and her juices tasted sweet. Intoxicated by her taste and smell, he wanted more and moved down her opening to her perineum, assaulting the no man's land between her pussy and clenched hole with his tongue. He got a look at the tight knot of her backside. There it was, bleached white as her skin, pulsing from his pussy eating. He felt overwhelmed to taste it.

As he slid his head lower, Maurillia grabbed his hair and pulled his mouth away, denying him a taste of her forbidden entrance. Holding his face near her open pussy she looked down at him.

"You want to eat my ass? You need to fuck me first."

And with that, she pushed him back and stood up, then pressed him to the couch so he was lying on his back.