All Comments on 'Portrait of a Slut'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CanadianMCanadianMalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Love the way you think and how you express your craving for cock. Good one!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

You know, of course, that for every man with a big dick, there's one with a small dick. You've exclusded one hell of a lot of men! Some of them are good men, too, I'm sure.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years ago

Another interesting to read story. Thank you.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where do I meet sluts?

Used to be easy and now it feels like it's more difficult.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
True Confession

That's the JJ we love! Or maybe I should just say "like". But you know it's not real marry-me love. It's just an expression. An expression like the cum you've milked out of us with your cunt! Yes, cunt! A real slut has a cunt, not just a pussy! A cock-craving cunt! That's what you are JJ - a cock-craving cunt! Good thing you didn't have me! Oh, I'm sure my cock would work to satisfy your lust. But I'd need to get my face between your thighs! I need to have cream of cunt to eat! I'd prefer before fucking you. Would that do it for you? Tongue before cock? If not, how about feeding me cream pie after you've taken my semen? Before or after (or even both before and after), that's what I'd need! If not, you won't get my cock and you won't get fucked! I have needs too. Too bad we're incompatible! I bet you taste great! Less filling tastes great! Let me know - after all, we both know you're in control! ;-) Five stars, you cock-craving cunt!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 4 years ago
Too harsh

Just read my comment, JJ. It makes it seem as if I'm angry with you. I'm not! Calling you a cock-craving cunt was meant as a term of endearment and not as an insult. It was much more of a tongue-in-cheek comment than an angry rant. I would have had a smile on my face when I said it. I would not have been sneering. I should have said "Five stars, my cock-craving cunt!" and included a smile like this :-). Sorry that it might have come across that I was angry. I wasn't, and I'm not. Mea culpa!

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Wow lots of comments! Thank you for the feedback

legsfeettoes, I'm not offended. Yes, this is about me but maybe not how I am now. This story is the me of many years ago. I like to think I'm a bit more evolved now but I'm probably not. I just have a guy who can actually keep up with me now so I don't have to fuck as many guys to get my fix of sex. I've always used the word cunt. When I worked in porn as a writer they were always telling me to tone it down, especially with the word cunt. One of my co-workers (a female) got offended every time I said cunt and I really loved offending her. Cunt does sound like a nasty word for a nasty girl like me. I was a huge size queen when I was young. I only fucked dicks over 7 inches long. No joke! I branched out when I started doing regular gangbangs and then it was cum one, cum all. I have nothing against small dicks, I just have a very deep vagina that requires some length to hit the best spots. I can still cum with smaller cocks, but not the way I do on big ones.

Sluts are actually all around you. In fact, most girls are kind of slutty these days but the thing is, we are not allowed to be sluts. It's not socially acceptable to be a slut and so even if we are a total slut we have to play the game and pretend we aren't. It's tiring, but this is the truth. So, to find a slut simply look at the women around you and do your best to put them in situations with you where they can let their guard down. That means gain their trust and assure them that you enjoy slutiness. Most of the women I've slept with definitely had a slutty side but I had to get through all the barriers before I could bring it out. That's why slut enablers are so important. We need them to draw out the slut in us and give us permission to let go.

Thanks, HeyAll!

Kisses,

Jenni

jk1982jk1982about 1 year ago

Excellent, well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES