Posing Strap Trio Ch. 06

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
2k words
4.82
2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

"I swear to God," Juan's brown eyes were lidded with lust, "---I'm so sexed-up now, I think I'm gonna die or something here."

Tony sucked his finger, then pulled it out with a loud 'pop'. "You remember when I was wakin'up earlier---when you two were all over each other?" He pulled at some sweet grass, then put one between his teeth. With his other hand, he began playing with his nuts.

Juan's eyes narrowed a bit. "Um, yeah....what about it?" He stared at the way Tony's bicep mounded when he juggled his fat nuts.

"Now don't get me wrong," Tony smiled a little, the grass sticking out of his teeth. "---but it sure sounded like you were both kinda....kinda hot to......"

DJ's eyes flashed at Tony. "........kinda hot to WHAT? Just fuckin' say it!" He looked quickly at Juan who was looking nervous.

"You know," Tony shifted his naked physique, "---to fuck each other, or somethin'."

Juan let out a stream of air, making DJ touch his knee to calm the Latino wrestler down.

"SO?" DJ stared directly into Tony's green eyes. "Suckin' a dick's not the ONLY thing dudes can do, you know, you big......"

Tony shrugged. "I SAID, 'don't get me wrong', ok man?" He shrugged again. "Hell, I shove my finger up my butt all the time when I'm jacking-off."

It took a couple of seconds for Juan to relax. He looked at Tony, sizing him up, wondering what the hell he was thinking. "I just wonder if it'll hurt," he said.

Tony kept chewing on the sweet grass and playing with his giant balls. The wind made the willow branches whisper above them as it caressed their naked bodies. The sun looked dazzlingly hot just beyond the tree's shade. "You two could fuck me," he said quietly. "My asshole's horny enough."

"Jesus!" Juan looked from Tony to DJ, his mouth open. "This can't be real! It just can't!"

"I need your big cocks," Tony said, his voice deep, his eyes looking between their spread thighs. "I need to have 'em fill me up." He looked into their surprised eyes. "I know you love me. I want your hard love inside me. That's what I want. That's what I need so bad." His voice had become almost a whisper, a pleading moan.

"Ohmygod," DJ said. "I'm gonna shoot! Swear---swear to God---right, fuckin', NOW!"

Tony got right up to stand before the two crouching boys, his furry tits staring back at them, his gargantuan cock proud as hell, thrusting from his black pelt, his fist-sized nuts hanging below. "I've got a nice ass," he said, planting his hands on it. "It's big enough to take your big cocks, and small enough to play with." He gave it a smack. "You want to play around with my hard, sweet ass?"

Juan just stared open-mouthed at his invitation, unable to move a muscle. He watched Tony's huge dick bucking as the big guy threw both hands back to pull his ass crack apart.

DJ felt dizzy--dazed by lust. This was the tree he and his family had a picnic under only a couple of weeks earlier. He remembered how pissed off he'd been with his mother for making him go back inside a million times to get things she'd forgotten. And now? Now he was totally naked. Not only that, but so were his best friends, Juan and Tony. And not only THAT, but their cocks were so pornographically turned on, precum was twining down from Tony's mauve knob, carried by the wind to attach itself to the hair on his massively muscled thighs.

They were naked and in heat. They were naked and in heat over Tony's idea that one of them should just turn him around and shove his dripping virgin rod up the rugged Italian Catholic's virgin slit!

DJ finally snapped out of his daze when Tony slowly turned completely around to show off his solid, furry butt.

"See?" he said. "You like it?" He brought both hands around to smack it so hard, the sound startled a sparrow sitting in the branches. Then he pried the muscular spheres apart to give them their first good look at his rosebud. "It's totally clean, too. I made sure this morning." Tony licked his middle finger, then pushed it deep inside his soft, yielding ring. He popped it back out and sucked his finger like a cock, giving it a lewd licking over. "Clean as a whistle," he smiled at the open-mouthed boys. "Tastes better'n my dick--if that's even possible," he smirked.

"Uhhhhhh," Juan moaned, staring at Tony's naked, totally masculine ass. He stared at downy black hair wisping the crack. He stared at the way the little trail swirled around his winking hole. He stared at the sight of Tony's giant ballbag swaying in lazy circles below his parted thighs.

"C'mon, Juan," Tony said, his voice so deep it vibrated. "Make love to my hot ass."

DJ groaned at Juan and nodded. The two watched Tony bend over, planting his hands on the willow trunk, rotating his hips to make his big, beautiful, naked ass bounce and flex and dimple. Then DJ came in front of Juan and lifted the stunned Latino wrestler up.

Juan faltered, his ironhard cock smacking his intercostals, his abs flexing into a gorgeous six pack. And then the five-foot-eight-inch wrestler was standing there staring down at his ultra-thick vein-blessed throbber. It shot up from his crisp delta of hunky bush like a rocket taking off. His ripe cumquats hugged the base of his drooling tool, getting ready to finally be allowed to blow. Juan stared down at Tony's hot melons. His excited dick bucked in heat just inches from Tony's dusky pink slit.

"I c-can't!" he said. "I'll cum the second I even TOUCH that sexy thing!"

"Fuck," Tony said over his big shoulder. "--take hold of my hips, Juan." He looked over his other shoulder, trying to find DJ. "I need this cock so fuckin' bad, DJ."

"I know."

"Help me, buddy, ok? I need it, but I'm scared."

DJ eyed the unusual size of Juan's dark throatchoker. The slightly pointed head was big enough as it was....but the shaft simply swelled below it. The incredible girth of Juan's thick shaft made it look as big around as it was tall.

"Wait!" DJ started running towards the house, wincing over the thrills his stiff, slapping meat sent up his spine. "I'll go find some lotion or something."

"Tone?....are you SURE about this?" Juan's muscle-corded thighs were starting to tremble in anticipation. He could feel the heat of Tony's spread ass on his gleaming cockhead.

"Godamn you, Juan! Do I have spell it out to you two cocksuckers?"

His face was red from bending over. "I need it!---I need all the fuckin' love you got t'give me....." He wrenched his face around to look into Juan's brown eyes. "Oh, fuck, baby.....make it wet for me, huh? I'm gettin' scared." His eyes widened. "Look at that huge piece, dude!"

Juan dropped to his knees, his eyes crossing as the stared at the puckered slice ringed by wispy hair. Even after hearing the screen door slam, his fat Latino lips experimentally kissed it. Tony's needy hole kissed him back, and Juan went wild. He used his hands to pry that ass canyon apart, pushing his whole face inside. In seconds he was sandpapering the whole, segmented button with his pink tongue, trying to have what he knew only his hungry cock could truly have.

"Lordy," he heard DJ say above him. "How hot is that, man? Fuck!"

"UUUUUUhhhhhhh," Tony growled out at the lake. He bent over more, his hands anchored on the tree, his ass tossing across Juan's face. "Yeah. Yeah. Oh, yeah. Make love to my cunt, baby. Oh Christ, I need you so bad!"

Juan came up for air, his dark face shiny with his own saliva. "I gotta now," he muttered to no one in particular. "I gotta have it. Jesus Christ!"

"Here," DJ said.

"What the fuck is that, DJ?" Tony craned his neck over his shoulder.

"It's all I could seem to find," the blond gymnast said lamely.

"Masola?!" Tony shouted. "Juan's gonna bust my cherry using MASOLA oil!?"

Despite themselves he and DJ broke into tension releasing laughter. "It says, 'good source of Vitamin E'," he read the label, smirking.

The only one not laughing was Juan. He grabbed the jug out of DJ's hands and glugged it down Tony's furry crease, watching it slide down over his tiny twat. The slippery fluid rivered down his swinging balls until finally dripping onto the lawn.

Without a single word, Juan dropped the bottle and rode his aching cock right up the greased valley, watching his oil-slicked rod massage against Tony's virgin ring.

Tony stopped laughing pretty quickly himself, feeling Juan gripping his intercostals and athletically riding his greased cock up his crack.

"Ohhhhh. Oh yeah, Juan. Oh yeah. Are you gonna fuck me now? Huh? Are you.........."

The big Italian never finished his sentence.

DJ's eyes stared as Juan grabbed the base of his greased pole and aimed the slickened ripe head at Tony's spasming hole. As soon as he experimentally knocked on the door, the pursed lips suddenly parted in greeting.

"UUUuhhhh," Juan moaned, watching the erotic lens open wide, the hole a beautiful coral pink. His hips suddenly just plowed his cockhead right into the perfect 'O'.

"UGGHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh," Tony groaned, his huge body heaving forward, the tree stopping him from falling.

"Oh! Oh, Jesus!," Juan trembled. "It's--it's so fuckin' hot....so tight!"

"Oh, fuck me, Juan," Tony husked, "---do it, baby. But...go slow, ok? Slow!"

"Umph!" Juan grunted as whole inches squeezed inside. "Oh, JESUS, Deej!", he cried, his eyes wild.

"Put it IN!" DJ said, using his hand to shove Juan's from behind.

Another four inches disappeared as Juan's dark, muscular thighs began flexing. "It's.....it's so fuckin hot in there," he moaned. "Wet...and so hot....oh fuck, man! FUCK! I swear, I'm gonna......"

His hips drove the rest of his amazing girth up Tony's virgin ass.

"Uhhh--UUUUhhhhhhh," Tony's head tossed between his outstretched arms.

Juan nearly fainted to feel his kinky black cockbush making love to Tony's round butt. "OH!" he cried, pulling out to the flange of his cockhead.

"Yeah...oh yeah, babe," Tony sounded hoarse and needy. "Now bust my cherry! Fuck me. Make love to my big ass."

Juan's hips suddenly shovelled it all right back in.

"Oh, Tony....holy crow, man! What'a sight this is! He's fuckin' you, Tone!" DJ stared down, fisting his pink meat and pinching his nipple.

"Deej? DJ???" Tony called over his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm here, man."

"Gimme your cock too, huh? Lemme kiss it and shit."

"Oh, Jesus," Juan stared, watching DJ strut his twitching rod over to aim the throbbing thing at Tony's staring face.

Juan couldn't restrain his pent-up need any more, and began pistoning into Tony's milking asslips, watching Tony's big Italian mouth slurping at DJ's glistening, empurpled, mushroom cockhead.

"Ohmygod," Juan panted, plowing in-and-out of Tony's hungry ass. "He's kissing his hot cock while I'm fuckin' his steamy hole!"

Tony anchored himself more, moaning with each heaving thrust of Juan's hips. His unshaven chin smacked DJ's low-swinging nuts, while his throat swallowed more dickmeat than he could handle.

"Oh..Oh...OH...OHHHHHH!!!! Oh God, Oh God, oh God, OOOHHHHH JESSSSSUUUUUSSSS!!!" Juan grabbed Tony's bentover waist, his physique quaking, his mouth open, his eyes staring down in excited alarm.

He couldn't hold out.

Stripes of Latino leche buttermilked Tony's guts. Juan's hips went wild with lust, knifing his firing cock in rapid jabs until the erratic movements made it pop out and shoot into the air. DJ stood in awe, watching the oiled-up thing firehose all over the place. Streamers of white blew out the dark rod's yawning mouth, splatting Tony's muscled back and furry ass.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Juan's entire body was flexing, his hips tilted upward. He watched in thrilled alarm as orgasmic seizures made his mighty erection fire out more volleys all on its own.

Juan whimpered and cursed and yelled, all the while staring at his out-of-control, jolting fuckstick fountain jizz onto the tree. He finally shuddered and slumped to the lawn, moaning, his brown eyes glazed over in lust, his still-spasming cock hurling out its last drops.