Posing Strap Trio Ch. 07

Story Info
Hidden passions burst out between three muscular buddies.
973 words
4.73
1.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

"Now you," Tony's eyes looked up. "Fuck me, DJ. Give me your cock, baby."

DJ couldn't quite believe his ears yet wasn't about to argue. "Get down on your back, Tone," his voice was husky, his excited cock ramrod straight and dripping with liquid desire.

Tony looked huge, lying there, his knees bent, his wet asshole dribbling Juan's cum.

DJ wasted no time coating his love muscle with oil, then sliding down between Tony's hairy thighs. He didn't immediately enter his ass, but instead angled his body to make his hardon rub and nuzzle Tony's overheated monster. Tony moaned, looking up into DJ's sweet face.

"Get ready for some LOVE," DJ smiled, blowing air across Tony's enormous nipples. They reared-up and bloated through the chest hair, loving the attention.

"Yeah," Tony whispered, "make love to me DJ--like Juan done."

"I want to kiss you first," DJ leaned down further.

Tony moaned, those big Italian lips parting, his pink tongue washing DJ's. He took in half of DJ's face, licking, sliding his mouth over every part of the boy's handsome features.

"This ain't about fucking your ass, Tone," DJ whispered into his green eyes. "It's all about love, dude."

"Oh yeah--oh yeah," Tony said, his deep voice thick with feeling. "Love me, Deej-- be my big brother, buddy."

Still kissing, DJ raised his hips and searched around to find his hard cock and Tony's wet hole.

The huge Italian groaned into DJ's open mouth. The blond gymnast's eight-inches burrowed and were almost suctioned, clamped in place by Tony's tight love tunnel.

"Oh baby, baby---you're so hot inside there," DJ trembled. He planted kisses all over Tony's flushed, handsome face.

"Love me, Deej. Love me with your big fat hard cock!"

"Oh Sweet Jesus," DJ began thrusting his hips, tossing his pelvis into long, deep, sensual delves. The thrills electrified his spine, making his elbows cave in. He fell on top of Tony's hairy chest, licking at a fat nipple, biting it, his cock surrounded by a sucking, clenching heat.

"Juan....Juan!!" Tony moaned across the lawn.

"W-what?" The Latino wrestler seemed to awaken from a trance.

"Come and sit on my face, baby," Tony husked. "Lemme eat some sweet hot ass."

Juan stumbled over, his spent cock flopping around. He stared at DJ's flexing back, at his thrusting hips as DJ did pushups inside Tony's cherry butt.

In a daze, Juan straddled Tony's flushed face, his giant thighs cording with muscle as he went into a low, knee-bending crouch.

"AHHhhhhh!" he cried. "What're you.....?!"

Tony's huge lips suctioned Juan's virgin sphincter, then tongued across the slick, sweet nugget of love. He snuffled up to chew Juan's asslips, making Juan's limp cock dance about as it once again tingled with waves of renewed horniness.

"Oh, baby, baby," DJ watched them. "Yeah!" he panted, his hips suddenly jabbing in rapid bursts of lewd craving. "Suck his sweet ass, Tone--lick those fat balls!"

Juan began fisting himself, his head craning forward to stare down with wild eyes at the sight of Tony's licking tongue. He looked up slightly to watch DJ's muscled pecs flex and jump, then lower still to witness the stabbing jabs of his big ass-fucking cock.

Suddenly DJ pulled clean out with a loud 'POP'. He sat back on his heels between Tony's husky thighs, his erection red and wet and hugely thickened.

"C'mon dudes!" he cried out at them. "Let's blow--blow off these hot loads!"

Tony's big hand came down even as he kept sucking Juan's excited, bloated balls. He grabbed his thick, aching cock and began jacking like a demon.

DJ stood right up so Tony could see him, his ballbag a heaving blur as he masturbated over his buddies' flexing physiques with panting, reckless abandon.

"Oh! Oh, fuckin' FUCK this is so fuckin' hot!" DJ babbled. "We're all gonna.....gonna BLOW our hot jizz all OVER the fuckin' place, man!"

Tony's amazing body flexed muscles the other two didn't know he even had. His mountainous, hairy tits jiggled ripely, his nipple cones standing up in heated erection. His bicep turned to granite, while his knockout abs stood up in tight ridges. His hand flew over his nine inch enchilada, his mouth full of dark balls, his asshole pink and drooling.

"Oh! Oh, Jesus Christ," DJ yelled. "It's....It's.....I'm gonna.....ohhhh--ooooooh! SHHIIITTTT!"

His knees turned to jello as thunderbolts of feeling grabbed his balls and sizzled his cock into a skincannon, firehosed molten cum.

Juan stared, then saw Tony simply throttle his huge dick, the mushroom capped head ballooning into a purple dome about to explode.

Tony quaked, his mouth gumming Juan's hunky balls, as white ropes of hot jizzy jizz, erupted from his cock, hitting Juan on the neck. DJ pumped a stripe of viscous white onto Tony's hairy pecs, then shot another on Tony's jaw. His body shuddered, then seized again, his hips locking upward as his orgasmic fuckpole blew out another gusher.

Juan rose up suddenly, his own knees caving in as he thrust his untouched dick straight out at DJ. A look of amazed wonder filled his cute face as he witnessed his proud muscle expand, then buck, then unleash a fireball of white lava all by itself. It flew through the air, landing on Tony's hot balls and fisting hand.

Whole minutes later they were back in a naked heap, panting under the weeping willow, rubbing their warm cum into one another's sweat-shiny muscles. The summer breezes rustled through the willow's branches. A red-winged blackbird screed shrilly from the cattails and reeds.

"Ohmygod, ohmyGOD!" DJ panted. "That was UN-fuckin-BELIEVABLE!"

"C'mere and kiss me, dudes, huh?" Tony mumbled, reaching for their warm, pliant necks.

And so then, they did.

They kissed for a long, long time, the afternoon sun dipping in orangey fullness through the branches of the whispering trees.