All Comments on 'Possessing the Professor Ch. 02'

by yundme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
yundmeyundmeover 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

You do realise you are trying to find logic in an erotic story with a guy who can jump into other peoples minds right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice

Forget anonymous' complaint. Suspension of disbelief is required for a lot of erotica. Just don't push that too far... ;)

I'm enjoying the setup here. You've got the ability to throw more extreme fantasy scenes out at any point without ruining the "real" plot. Well done. Expand d on those some. Love to see more detail in those daydreams like you did her actual dreams.

And this can let you draw out her "real" fall. If I may make a suggestion, set her tasks to be demeaning, lude and extreme in private but subtle in public. Draw out the public stuff slowly. You've started such a great premise, if hate for her to already be sucking off faculty and students by part 4 (except maybe her Master of course).

Loving things so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutly Amazing

Keep writing this. Its the best thing I have read on this site in awhile.

Please Don't make us fans wait to long :)

yundmeyundmeover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm trying

I am trying to think up situations for a new chapter, but in my personal life I'm a sub who loves getting tasked by a master, and I'm not used to thinking up situations to put Kat into so I'm open to all suggestions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!

I'm enjoying how he is blackmailing her and how he jumps into her mind but you only need to mention how she becomes more excited every time he does this.

I must agree this is one of the best stories I've read in some time.

I hope you can use some of your masters tasks he makes you perform and have the Kitty perform the same tasks. Hopefully, you keep this only between the two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish your task

I believe you began a task to write a story for your Master. You need to finish it.

I look forward to see where your nasty little mind takes this.

Things I love:

- Insight into her mind/feelings. That is brilliant. Without changing perspective, you've given the ability to convey what she thinks and feels. I love it.

- Perverse dreams. In fact, draw them out a little. Give us more of an insight into what she's feeling. Combine her abject humiliation and degradation with her arousal and tie them together.

- "Mind Control" is mostly influencing. I like that it's subtle and not overt. Keep that up, in fact, the more subtle, the better. Make them her own decisions - with just a pinch of influence.

If I may make a few suggestions:

- Up the humiliation. This is a proud, educated, professional 21st century woman. These perverse acts aren't just beneath her, but utterly contemptable to her. How does that make her feel and think - especially as she can't understand why she gets so turned on from them. Maybe she begins to relish the humiliation - but never lose it. She doesn't become callous to real life embarrassing situations just because she had dreams about it.

- Back down the mind-control aspect. Entering her mind to give a good description of her thoughts and feelings as she follows her orders is brilliant - I love being able to know what the woman is thinking and feeling during these situations. But he's gotten to the blackmail, so influencing her should take a back-seat. Let her drive. It makes her submission more delightful because it's truly her.

- Slow down the rate of increased demands (especially in public). If you continue this rate of acceleration, by the end of chapter 3, you'll have to have her running naked through town humping hydrants. Invest a little time in establishing a routine to her submission. I love the idea that the goal of the story should be that he doesn't need to influence her mind anymore, and frankly doesn't need to blackmail her anymore, but she submits and obeys (whoever her authority is) because that's how submissive she has become.

One exception to not using his powers might be to help her find "an outlet" for her more perverse impulses. She is blackmailed into doing (subtle - don't go overboard) things in public, maybe made to pick a student to seduce. Perhaps she is "helped" to pick our protagonist as her target of service.

Other thoughts:

- Dreams can influence fear as well. She disobeys, tapes go public, she's fired, can't get a job, has to rely on stripping and doing porn, and giving blowjobs for cash in the alley. Good incentive to behave and keep the tapes secret.

- Submission in the classroom: clamps on nipples, eggs, bullets, plugs, beads, pearl panties, etc. But keep it hidden. Nothing overt (I hate the over-the-top "she's made to wear a see-through blouse with no bra and a miniskirt, sit on the desk and spread her legs as she lectures")

- If she's regularly hooking up with Charlie, maybe she required to help seduce a young coed to hook up with him as well, while she's forced to sit, tied in the closet while she wonders why she's feeling so jealous. (I'm a sucker for some good humiliating cuckquean themes.)

- Finally, maybe Charlie helps her "free" herself from the blackmailers. But, oddly enough, she finds she needs his control of her life - even if he has a girlfriend now. Imagine the humiliation of having to ask a student AND his girlfriend if she can serve them. Imagine the humiliation of trying to convince a girlfriend to let her be the one to do all the nasty, degrading things that the girlfriend shouldn't have to do.

Pick this back up and let's see you complete your task for your Master.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A little puerile, don’t you think?

. . . and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it needs finishing!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous