All Comments on 'Post-It Notes'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think someone else made her do this. She was showing herself to someone, maybe someone that put hidden cameras in the house, or that lives in front of the house so they can watch her. Nevertheless, this was sexy AF.

DarkGod33DarkGod33about 2 years ago

Amazingly different and well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very imaginative - liked it.

I was going for multple personalities, but CO2 requires a lot less therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've definitely read the reddit story that inspired this, I love that you took that concept and made it into this. Realistically she needs to go to the hospital cause she's at a level where she might die within the week, but forgetting that it's incredibly sexy and good. I wished she'd have abused her asshole too, but I'm happy with what we got here. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story is Sexy AF, my theory was that she was possessed and that thing made her do such acts. And that idea was hella genius

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

When her ass became spanked in an instant it became clear to me as day that this is a guy with a time stop. But I didn't guess.

And we still didn’t know what was in the last note.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...