Post-It Notes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I'm doing in the video is standing in front of the couch. I'm not moving, nor am I looking at anything. It sort of looks like I'm watching the TV, but my head is lowered, making it impossible to for me to do that. I'm just...standing there, thinking.

"Hey, hey, where are you going?" I ask myself as I watch the video. The video version of myself walks out of the living room completely, and into my bedroom. Only when I walk, I swish my hips in a very sexual motion. It accents just how nice my ass is, which even I didn't know.

I follow on the cameras to see myself go inside my bedroom, this bedroom, where I kneel in front of my bed. My video-self proceeds to pull something out from under the bed. It's my Nike shoebox. That's where I keep private things I rather people don't see. Love letters from ex's, a naked picture of myself that I took that I really like, not to mention where I keep my condoms for when I do get lucky. You know, private stuff like that.

"Oh hell nah!" I gasp as I see myself open the box to pull out things that are not supposed to be in there. My eyes stay wide as I see myself take out several silver looking clamps, a bunch of black rope and a huge fucking dildo. And I mean huge. It's one of those dragon-dildos those OnlyFans girls use. The thing is as thick as a damn coke can, but 4 times the length.

Stunned, I see myself gather up these items. As I watch, the look on my face isn't like any look I know. It's like I'm a different person. This person is confident and extremely sexual. Like the only reason they exist is to ooze sexuality. They could become a millionaire by starting in pornos because everyone would want to watch.

Now I watch myself walk back into the living room. After putting all of the sex stuff on the coffee table in front of the couch, I undress. Only the way I do it is so arousing. It feels weird to admit that because it's just me undressing, but it is. It's super arousing. I lift my shirt up slowly, as if enjoying the way the fabric feels as it moves over my bare skin. When it is high enough that it exposes my breasts, I see myself arch my back, making my breasts move forward, as if begging someone to touch them. To be honest, I never knew I could look so sexy.

When I start to pull down my pajama bottoms, I wiggle my hips. Doing this gives off a "wouldn't you love to taste this pussy" sort of vibe as I bend over slowly more and more. I stay bent like this for a moment, then whip my hair back once my bottoms and panties fall to my ankles. Seeing me of all people do this fills my sore womanhood with arousal, which is a strange feeling to have.

I'm aroused. And I don't mean on the screen. I can feel my body changing and my womanhood getting wet as I keep watching. I don't know how that is possible given that I'm watching myself, but it is what is happening.

Now naked as can be on the screen, I see me run my hands over my naked body. They move passionately and hard, as if I want to be hurt the way I do it. Even the way I grab and squeeze my bare breasts looks painful but damn hot. It makes me look like the only thing I need in the world is sex.

I see myself jump onto the couch, where I lay on my back. Here I spread my legs very wide, as if inviting the world to come look at my spread pussy and fuck me. But that's not what happens. Instead, I see myself grab the rope from off the coffee table. My digital version runs the rope over her, letting it trail over her skin, even wraps it around her neck for a moment. But then she lowers it with both hands and starts to wrap the rope around my right breast. Not just wrap it, but pull and tug, hard. So hard I see my poor boob begin to bulge at being tied so hard.

My real hands move to my breasts as I watch myself on screen. Because on the video, I've tied the rope so tight I can tell my breasts are changing colors. Both of them. I've tied them like I was in the girl scouts or something.

I'm in shock of what I've done, and it only grows when I see myself grab another item off the table: clamps. I audibly groan as I watch myself put clamps on my nipples. Large clamps too. Heavy clamps. When they bite down, I see myself moan in pleasure, no matter that my breasts start to pull down ever so lightly.

"My poor babies," I whimper as I hold my abused breasts as I keep watching. No wonder they felt sore. Never have they had anything like this done to them. I didn't know I could be so mean to myself like this.

"Oh, no you don't. You better not!" I warn my past self as she's gotten another clamp. She then does what I warn her not to, which is to clamp it right on my clit. Just lowers it between her legs and places it right on the most sensitive part of my body.

Unable to help it, I turn my head as she does, hearing my own voice moan like a whore on video. There's no pain in that voice, only pleasure. It's very powerful too, damn near making me want to know what it feels like.

When I look at the video again, I see myself squirming on the couch while my hands move over my naked and abused body, loving the pain I've put myself through. In horror I watch my hands grab hold of the nipple clamps and pull upward, making my own breasts lift. Only it looks so...hot. Sure, it looks very painful but damn hot.

And then my past self's hand reaches out and grabs hold of the dragon-dildo. This time I shake my head NO as if to beg her not to do it. To not put that thing where I know she wants to put it. But she does. She grabs the huge thing with both hands and places it right between her legs. It takes both of her hands to align it just right so she can insert it inside her. And then I watch as she shoves that huge thing in my pussy. And I do mean shove. There's no gentle inching it in. She rams it inside, moaning loud when she does as if already orgasming.

In a haze, I watch myself on video, fucking myself with that dildo. Both hands have it by the base, where I jam it deep inside me, moaning so loud the speakers of my laptop can't handle it. Then I pull it out, just to shove it in again even faster. But the way I do it is so violent. It's like I'm trying to break the world record for how fast you can play with a dildo that size. Like I'm trying to break my own womanhood.

I watch myself masturbate with the huge sex toy, not believing it is me. Emotions go through me that I don't know how to feel about. I'm violated by this, but in a weird way. It's me, but it's not me. And this version of me...is sexy. So very sexy. Everything about her is so sexy and hot. Even seeing her pound her...well, I mean my pussy like that, is so extremely hot.

"Oh," I gasp as I realize my real hand is between my legs. I had placed it there as if to protect my clit when I saw myself put the clamp on my clit, but didn't notice I had started to...ummm....rub...myself. That my fingers are on my clit, rubbing fast as I press down hard. That I was so aroused by what I was seeing I started to play with myself and didn't even notice.

On video I hear myself moan as I masturbate. My moans are of pure pleasure, and they keep getting louder. Louder and faster. There's no doubt that my past self if bringing herself to climax. Any idiot could see that. Only the way she's doing it, you might think it takes something extreme to make me orgasm. Like I'm a sex freak or something.

With a weird, molested feeling, I feel an orgasm about to take hold of me as well. It's crazy to say, but I know it's because of my moans on the video. They clearly show real pleasure. Pleasure that I've never had before. Pleasure that comes when I'm close and about to cum.

So when my past-self starts to scream in pleasure, an orgasm bursts forward from within me to join in. It's like my own voice brings the orgasm with it, making the sound release something in my mind. Like a door opening to let it in, the waves of pleasure move over my entire body.

Frantically, I rub my pussy as the intense waves move over me. I've lowered my bottoms to make it easier and now play with myself almost as violently I do in the video. My hand whips back and forth over my clit hard, flicking and rubbing at the same time. My breaths come out in pants and the sounds I make are high pitched whimpers of joy.

My orgasm lasts as long as it does on the video. Only unlike the video version of myself, I am so very quiet. It's almost like I don't want my video version to hear that I'm cumming. For now, I'm the one spying on myself, instead of someone spying on me. I'm the pervert getting off on watching me. I've become the sex perv.

Panting hard, I look to my laptop that barely hangs on the bed. I see my past-self squirming again, like I'm sinking into the couch from how great the orgasm felt. I then she her pull the huge dildo out of me, where I hold it up and look at it with a smile. It then goes back into the coffee table. She even pats it as if it did a good job.

I thought this was the end of it. That I would see myself move back into the bedroom, but no. Instead, my past-self lies on the couch, legs still spread. Her hands then remove the clamp from my clit. There's no reaction from her at this. No moment of pain or pleasure. But she does rub herself gently for a bit before putting the clamp on the coffee table too. Then I see her raise my hand up.

"Oh my," I gasp as I see myself, open-hand slap my womanhood. I just smack it hard, which makes my entire body jerk and a loud clap sound. She does it again, where her body jerks so hard her breasts bounce. Holding my breath, I watch her do it a third time, where she then starts to rub herself, much like I just did in real life. She rubs hard for a few moments before slapping her womanhood again.

I turn my head as I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. No wonder my pussy feels so sore. What did she do to it? She punished it! She abused it. She...she...had fun.

Even if I don't see what is happening, the sounds I hear fill me in on what is happening. She's rubbing herself alright. Rubbing so hard I can hear the wet sounds she makes. But then, as if punishing herself, she slaps my own pussy to make myself cry out in a weird sort of pleasurable pain sound.

In the video, I hear myself getting close to orgasm again. Getting close by slapping her clit and pussy. Slapping them then rubbing them after. I've never even heard of doing that before.

When I get the courage to fully look at the screen, I see I'm rubbing myself so hard my breasts non-stop jiggle. My tied, clamped tits jiggle in such a sexy manner that even I want to suck on them, and they are mine! They look so nice and huge and sexy.

The entire scene is something you would expect to see on a porn video. Not from me of all people. From some professional that's been doing this all her life. I barely even know how to perform oral.

"Don't you dare!" I say out loud, but not to the past version of myself, but to myself of now. For as I watch the video, I feel my hand between my legs again. Only I started to tap my womanhood as I watched. My entire hand lifts and gently pats at my pussy, with me not even knowing I was doing it. But each time I did it a bit harder and harder. I kept doing it harder and harder until I felt the sting of the last slap, making me come to my senses.

"I...I do not like that!" I tell myself angrily. I repeat this, but say it to the woman on the screen who is still going at it, her moans getting more excited.

I get so mad that I stand up and off the bed, letting the laptop keep playing. I grab two handfuls of my hair as I don't believe what is happening. That I may rip my own hair out in this fierce feeling of disbelief. This can't be real. It must be a dream.

Yet as I look back at the screen, that is me. Me rubbing myself while moaning loudly, then slapping my pussy to squeal in pleasure. It is me. A version of me that looks so damn sexy. So damn free. So damn hot.

Something in me happens without much thought, almost like some other part of me takes over. As I stand watching the screen, I pull my bottoms and panties down. Not just down, but off completely, where they sail across the room. Then my top comes off too, to make sure I am naked as can be.

Then while looking at the screen, I begin to slap my clit while my legs are spread. Not hard, but enough where I feel it. I do it over and over, only rubbing myself when the stinging gets a bit too painful. But after a few moments of pressing down on my clit as hard as I can, I slap it again.

Like a whore, I masturbate to myself like this. I masturbate by slapping my own pussy like in the video, only accenting it by rubbing it furiously. Unlike before, it doesn't take me but maybe 30 seconds before I cum. Only this time when I cum, it feels like I drown in the orgasm. That by admitting I enjoy something so shocking and kinky, it goes into every pore. That the waves of pleasure sink into my very soul.

On video, my loud, high pitch moans ring out, revealing I'm cumming there as well. My eyes roll back so I can't even see the screen now, not that I need to. The waves of pleasure rush over me and are far more intense than ever before. This time they truly make my knees weak. Weak enough that I drop to my knees, almost getting face to face with the laptop screen.

I keep rubbing my clit as I cum, the waves building and building. And like before, I stay oddly quiet as not to be heard by that version of me. That me spying on her adds to this great and powerful feeling. That I don't want her to know that I too am loving getting my pussy slapped.

Finally, I stop, feeling how incredibly sore I am now. How it'll take days if not weeks for it to go back to normal. Not to mention the shame I feel at what I've done. The shame and confusion. Shame, confusion and happiness.

Still in a daze, I watch myself on the screen as I finish cumming. With a happy and joyful vibe, I sit up on the couch, my tits still tied and clamped. I see myself grab hold of the dildo again. I tell myself this must be the end. That if that really is me, there's not much more I can take.

My double on screen pauses for a moment. She then walks over to a small end table. I then watch myself as she pulls out a pad of post-it notes. In disbelief, I see myself write something on one, then put it on the wall. After, I put the note pad away, along with the pen.

Walking as sexy as possible, she walks her naked body to the back window. There she open the curtains and lets the light from outside come in. Doing this clearly lights up her upper body as my neighbor has a light that is motion censored so it would come in from me parting open the curtains.

I put my hands to my face as I know what I am doing. That version of me is letting the neighbors see me like this. That the moans where basically screams and got their attention. She's now parading what she's done to her breasts and making sure the light catches it. In fact, I see her eyes and how she's waiting for someone to see.

"This can't be happening to me....." I groan as when I look at the screen, I see myself pull a chair to the window. The dildo is placed on the chair so it points upward. With a huge smile, she begins to sit down on it, using both hands to guide it inside of her, again. Like a performer, she inches down on it for her crowd, allowing the entire thing to go all the way in, where my face shows how good it feels.

She proceeds to ride that fake cock on that chair with the curtains open. She bounce on it hard, letting my tied tits bounce hard as I fuck that toy...for the neighbors. On purpose, she's letting them watch. Letting them see my tits as they heave up and down like a whore's. Letting them watch this lewd act. Letting them see me murder my own pussy. And I have no clue which neighbors could be watching either, as a group of friends rent the house behind me.

As my own moans echo out from my laptop, I have another light bulb moment. It comes suddenly and makes my entire body jerk, almost like a physical blow. It makes me forget for a moment about what the neighbors have seen and what they may think. It even makes me forget about what she's done.

I get up and leave my bedroom still naked as can be. Of all places, I walk to the kitchen and get my stepstool. I drag it into the living room, against the far wall. With it set up, I walk up it, laughing at how the curtains on the back window are now closed. That the other version of me closed it for privacy after doing the sex show.

Once on top of the stepstool, I grab hold of the smoke alarm. I remove it from the case and push the button. When there is no noise, I nod my head as if to say "I knew it." The batteries are dead.

With my tits bouncing as I step down, I get off the stepstool and walk to where I keep my batteries. I fumble with the opening of the alarm, but I open the battery compartment. I then remove the old dead batteries and put in new ones.

Almost at once, it starts to go off. But the alarm that goes off isn't the smoke alarm. You see, this is a special smoke alarm. It detects not just smoke, but carbon monoxide.

There's a carbon monoxide leak.

I stare at the alarm, wishing I had checked the batteries like you are supposed to do each month. Then everything falls into place. I really was the one doing all of it. Writing the notes. Scaring myself. Molesting myself. There must have been a small leak in here for a while. Not enough to that I would feel it all the time, but enough that if I got close to it, like bent over towards the floor, I would get a good dose and breath it in.

It was me all along. Well, a version of me. A drugged version at the very least. A version that unleashed all of my sexual frustrations. That's why I couldn't remember doing it...and why I would just fall asleep. It all makes perfect sense.

I hit the button to pause the alarm, letting the only noise be from my own laptop as my moans ring out as I'm still fucking myself on it. As I hear the moans, I know if I went to that shoebox, I would find those sex toys. Toys which I really hope I ordered and forgot about, instead of them being given to me by a neighbor while under the spell.

I sit down on my couch now, still naked. Looking at the time, I see it is midnight. It's too late to call anyone to come fix the leak. Hell, I don't even know where it's at. I guess I'll have to wait till morning. If I have survived this long, I should be fine. Right?

But then again, what if the leak overtakes me again? Now that I know what is happening, does that change anything? If that other version of me knows she is about to go away...would she do something even more...intense?

12