Post-Match Celebrations

Story Info
Chase gets gangbanged by the football team.
2.2k words
4.49
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this story is for entertainment purposes only. It contains sexual acts which may have no clear consent given. It is not meant to emulate real life. In the real world consent is sexy and should always be mandatory. All characters are over 18. The story contains themes of gangbanging, cuckolding, oral, anal, PIV. Read at your own discretion.

Chase had always been good at football. When he'd played on the girl's team he'd been their star player, even before he started HRT. Eventually the changes brought on by his transition had forced the club to move him over to the men's team. Chase hadn't minded at all- he was a man, after all and, while he got on with his old female teammates, it was getting stranger and stranger for him to continue changing with them in the locker room.

What Chase did mind, or at least notice, was the way Ben, the men's team captain- a pretty, blonde guy with dark eyebrows and a strong jawline, looked at him. Sometimes he'd look up to see Ben's eyes on him. What perturbed him further, was that even once Ben had been caught staring, he would continue to look on brazenly.

Chase spent a considerable amount of time trying to work out what could be wrong. Chase was a shy guy and not at all confrontational- pulling Ben up about it simply wasn't an option. Usually Chase ended up chalking it up to transphobia, though the explanation wasn't very satisfactory as Ben never treated him poorly. On the contrary, he would listen to what Chase had to say and even advocate for him when the other guys would talk over him, which they did frequently as he was fairly quiet and also the new guy on the team.

They'd been building up to the big game of the season and everyone had been training hard and was brewing with excited anticipation. On the day of the match, everyone was clasping hands and pepping each other up for the match. "Come on, Chase, let's go win this thing" Ben said, his dark eyes boring into Chase's as he clasped his shoulder.

---

After the match, the guys all trooped back into the changing room, laughing and clapping each other on the back. Chase was the hero of the hour. He'd played well and scored a particularly important goal. Ben walked over with him to the lockers as they entered the changing room. "You did good, Chase, I don't think we could have done it without you."

"Uh, thanks" Chase mumbled. He always felt a bit nervous talking to Ben, as he couldn't suss out Ben's feelings towards him. More than that, Ben was very attractive and popular and, while Chase wasn't disliked, he knew he'd never hold the same kind of power as Ben. People listened to Ben, even Dean, a big, burly, fairly brutish guy who looked much more like a rugby player than a footballer.

Ben stood looking down at Chase as they stood in front of the lockers. His gaze was too intense and Chase was about to look away when Ben shoved him, quite roughly, against the lockers, his hand slamming against the metal door as he took a step closer. He was now inches away from Chase and breathing hard. Suddenly it all clicked into place. Chase had never explored this possibility before because- well, because it seemed ludicrous. Ben had never shown any signs of being into any guy, let alone Chase. Yet here he was, with him pressed against the lockers.

Chase held Ben's gaze and let his lips part slightly. Apparently that was all the signal Ben needed. He cupped Chase's face in his hand and kissed him roughly, his body crushing Chase harder into the lockers. Chase was astounded. The whole team was there to see this. Ben didn't seem to care at all and Chase was so caught up in the moment he couldn't spare them much thought. Especially as he felt the bulge in Ben's pants pushing against him.

Ben whirled Chase around, pulling his football shirt off over his head and tossing it carelessly to the ground. His own followed shortly after and he leaned down, continuing to kiss Chase, pushing him down onto the bench. There was a feverish desperation to his movements and Chase could feel that he'd been longing to do this for months.

Whilst kissing Ben, Chase's eyes snapped open as he felt a presence somewhere over to his side. Isabirye- Isa, a tall, brown-skinned, soft spoken man with short, cropped hair had moved up next to Chase and Ben. Ben pulled back from kissing Chase for a moment as Isa leaned in. His movements were slow and gentle and he reached out and stroked Chase's cheek, gauging his reaction. His eyes flicked around Chase's face, taking in each facet of his expression before leaning in and pressing his warm, dry lips against Chase's. Chase thrust his tongue into Isa's mouth, lifting his hips as he felt Ben's fingers tugging at the waistline of his shorts. He had no idea what was happening but the moistness between his legs propelled him on.

Chase felt hands caress his arm across from Isa. Ben was in front of Chase, drawing his shorts down leaving Chase almost naked on the bench, barring his shoes and socks, which Ben tugged away, and his binder. Chase pulled back from Isa to see Rory, freckled and red-headed. Rory's usually smiling face was painted instead with an unfamiliar expression of curiosity and lust. Rory leaned in, his teeth grazing Chase's neck as he began to suck. Chase moaned in pleasure and Isa leaned a knee onto the bench and leaned in to continue kissing him.

Ben, meanwhile, was tracing a hand down Chase's stomach his hand slowed as he reached Chase's mons, running his fingers over the hair, waiting for a sign to continue. Chase bucked his hips up which was all the invitation Ben needed. Ben rubbed up and down, coating his fingers in Chase's juices before he turned his attention to his dick. He began to rub and gently tug on it, which made Chase go wild. He bucked his hips and began to whine and pant. He became too distracted to kiss Isa, who began instead to run his hands over Chase's body. One of Chase's hands accidentally brushed on Isa's erection and he took hold of it through Isa's shorts. Isa sucked in air and pulled off his clothes.

Chase could see a couple more guys approaching, clearly wanting in on the action. A couple were touching themselves as they watched. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he should be more embarrassed, but the attention was delicious.

Ben pulled down his shorts, his cock springing free. He positioned the head of it against Chase's front hole. "Is this ok?" He murmured. Chase nodded emphatically then cried out as Ben thrust forwards quickly. Chase was filled up so suddenly as his hole was stretched out to take so much of Ben's length. It hurt but the pain also brought pleasure and he yearned for more. Ben rocked his hips back then thrust again, deeper this time. Tears pricked the corners of Chase's eyes but he payed them no attention. Ben began pumping rhythmically into him, eliciting increasingly louder cries from Chase.

"This boy is being too loud." The voice came from behind Chase's head. He cleaned his neck to see who had spoken. It was Dean, the burliest guy on the team. "You can take care of it then" Ben said, nonchalantly. Chase was pulled towards the end of the bench by several pairs of hands so that his head was hanging off the edge. Dean's meat was thrust in his face. "Open up" he was instructed. Chase obliged. Now he was being filled from both ends. He also still had Isa's cock in his hand but Rory's place had been taken by another guy who was stroking Chase's arms, tracing his fingers over his neck and winding them into Chase's soft, curly hair.

Dean's cock was thick but luckily not too long. Chase still struggled for breath as Dean worked his mouth. Without warning, Dean spurted hot liquid into Chase's throat. He swallowed it down, gasping for air as Dean withdrew his cock from his throat. Miguel, a midfielder with sharp eyes and a small moustache, stepped up to take Dean's place and kissed Chase fully with tongue.

Chase noticed that Ben's breaths were coming harder and he gripped Chase's hips as he spurted into him. Chase felt the cock pulsing inside him and it nearly sent him over the edge but not quite. When Ben pulled out, Rory stepped up, cock in hand, his shock of red pupic hair bright against his pale skin. Rory didn't waste any time. He pushed his cock into Chase and fucked quickly until he came. After Rory came another guy. Chase couldn't see who as Miguel was humping his mouth, Chase's head tilted back over the bench. Miguel was sensual and gentle and he carressed Chase's face, neck and hair as he fucked him, pulling out at the end to cum across Chase's chin and chest, moments before Isa also spurted his load across him.

Whoever had been fucking Chase's hole had finished and Chase felt his legs lifted into the air as someone spread his cheeks. Gabe knelt on the floor before him and began probing Chase's asshole with his tongue, gently at first but swiftly picking up enthusiasm as he licked. Some juices dribbled out from the hole above but Gabe didn't seem to notice. His tongue probed harder, the tip testing the resistance of the tight sphincter. He used some saliva to slicken a finger and began to insert it, spitting on Chase's asshole as his finger pushed in deeper whenever more lubrication was required. Once one finger was fully inserted, he began to work it round, carefully and methodically fucking Chase's asshole before inserting a second finger with it.

Chase's throat had some downtime while his ass was being stretched out but there was now a guy stood on either side of him, their cocks in each of Chase's hands watching as Gabe worked him up to being ready to take his dick. He withdrew his fingers briefly to walk round to Chase's head. He'd managed at some point to shuffle down on the bench a little so his head was no longer hanging in the air. "Suck this" Gabe ordered and Chase readily obliged, taking Gabe's ample length into his mouth and running his lips down its length. "That's enough" Gabe said, withdrawing and going back round to Chase's waiting ass, his dick now slick with drool. He spat once again on Chase's asshole for good measure and began working his dick inside. Chase grunted as the cock entering him stretched him wider than he'd ever been before. Gabe gradually picked up speed as the tight hole began to relax and adjust to the large cock plunging into it. Ben and a couple of other of the other guys spat on Gabe's dick to add more of the much-needed lubrication as he pummelled Chase's ass relentlessly. Chase squirmed with pleasure on the bench. The fullness was overwhelming. With a loud, prolonged moan, Chase finally came himself. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through him, his asshole tightening rhythmically on Gabe's cock, meaning his orgasm wasn't far behind. Gabe shot hot sperm into Chase's ass with a sharp cry, his fingers digging into Chase's raised knees. He eased himself out gently as Chase was covered with yet more semen as one of the dicks he was holding ejaculated across his body. The last guy knocked Chase's hand aside and used his own to work his dick, blowing his load finally onto Chase's face.

Chase was left lying on the bench, sweaty and grubby and deliciously used. He wiped his face with a discarded t-shirt he found next to him but before he could drag himself up off the bench came one last surprise. One guy, George, who'd been hanging back now approached. He'd remained fully clothed for the duration and had stood back, just watching. He now got down onto his knees on the floor in front of Chase, took his hips in his hands, and began greedily lapping up the mess left behind by all the guys who'd come before him. Chase moaned and writhed as George's tongue licked and probed, focusing on swallowing down all the juices but also trailing up to Chase's T-dick which he ran his tongue over and sucked on experimentally. Chase pushed his hips forward, thrusting himself further into George's mouth. George continued to work Chase's dick with gusto, picking up speed as Chase's sighs increased. Chase cried out as he came, more juices moistening his hole which George hungrily lapped up before rising back to his feet, wiping his mouth with his hand.

Once again, Chase was left alone on the bench, completely spent, completely used, feeling gloriously, deliciously slutty.

Ben, freshly clean with a towel wrapped around his waist, came over and proffered a hand. "Come on, shower time."

---

Hi, I hope you enjoyed my story post! Please let me know if you have any constructive comments, I'd love to be able to improve my writing for next time.