All Comments on 'Post-Nuptials'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was at least different than your other stories

Clearly written. But flat. Audrey seems like a robot. How does she/did she stay married to him for 10 years with no emotional connection? Even Portia and Eugene's love affair (if that's what you call it) lacked much emotion. Did Eugene ever get really upset about anything? And for a lawyer, neither Portia nor Eugene, for that matter, seem very smart. Audrey tells them what she has done. Simply go to her computer and either erase the films or destroy the computer. She doesn't seem smart enough or, to use her words, care enough, to have made copies. And why would Audrey be satisfied with one day a week? Even your ending seemed uninteresting. Maybe if you had thrown in a twist at the end - like have them divorce, Eugene marry Portia and then have Portia, as part of her control of Audrey, make Audrey have 2 or 3 kids by Eugene while Portia had 2 or 3 kids by Eugene also. I don't know. Something more exciting than riding off to have dinner. Meh! At least with some of your other stories I built up a worthy indignation for the story. This one was just........boring.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Didn't love it...

I get that the sex was lesbian, but this seems more like a "loving wives" submission. The writing was good, but the characters seemed unemotional, like people with parts to play, that they really didn't understand themselves. I mostly felt sorry for all 3 of them, sad way to go through life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make Audrey REALLY Pay!

Okay, she'll do anything Portia says? Make her be a human toilet, for both Audrey and Eugene! Make her get her nipples and genitals pierced, maybe even facial piercings. Force her to have anal sex, then ass to mouth, maybe get another couple of guys and TP her.

Sooner or later she'll reach her limit and go away,

wanolmanwanolmanabout 10 years ago
Chapter 1 ?

are you planning to follow up on this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Got to go with that plan

Divorce her and marry Portia! That's a good deal. Especially with the monetary offer she's making. TAKE THE DEAL! And then get her pregnant. Make her raise your kids and her kids. What a great revenge. You can use her as a fucktoy if you want. Wow - Ed writes something not completely horrible. It would have been better if you had finished it off a little more, but hey, readers can't be too choosy. If they could you'd never post another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eugene got up

And packed everything he wanted and left. He let his attorney handle everything and never spoke to either woman ever again. Portia, realizing that Audrey was bat-shit crazy, quit her job, packed up and didn't leave a forwarding address. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks...I think.

I appreciate you sharing your therapy with us, but I have to wonder, do ANY of the men in your world still have their balls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So damn funny!

Eugene and Portia stood up and watched her walk out the door. Then locked it behind her. She beats on the door they call the cops. She's all done. Then Portia and Eugene would have taken all the money and been done with her so fast her shadow wouldn't have caught up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Even by that topic he is still idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Divorce the stupid bitch. Let her have her lesbian lover. Pack your bags and take everything you can and leave the area, country, whatever. Don't leave a forwarding address, no communications with anyone, just friggin leave... You've been played by a big time PLAYER.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+ Annony knows all about big time players!!!!

His wife was the leader of the BIG TIME PLAYERS!!!she fucked more men than a $20, 50 year old whore who had been in the business for 25 years!! And guess who licked her clean every night and enjoyed it? Annony!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

You can't hurt someone whose amoral so just kill her....slowly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sheesh what shit

Sorry but hang it up this was.. a porno script would be better than this .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! Why do you writers insist on writing your "protagonist" as such wimps but they are still "desirable" to other women??? REALLY????

Would rather beat the bitch half to death and leave her in a wheelchair for the rest of her life even knowing I'll end up in prison, because the bitch is just no damned good!

Yeah, I know....it's just a story....but it just plain sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF!

I’d of divorced the stupid, cheating slut. Then I’d of packed all my stuff and left the area by myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just lie

Agree to her proposal and get the divorce terms all in writing and signed and filed but don't follow through. Portia can goon with her life with or without eugene and he saves a bundle in the divorce. If Audrey kills herself so be it!

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Different

This story so different, as are most of this author's stories, he has a wonderful imagination that produce great stories which deserve better scores than he gets. I was disappointed with the end , she should have been allowed to commit suicide, it would be her choice, blackmail should never succeed. Besides their lives would never be stable, whilst she is around

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All the comments lack any empathy what so ever

I am not usually the type to comment but, am I the only one who can see that Audrey is clearly unstable as a result of her abusive D/s relationship with her “lover”. sense when has it been ok to to just let mentally ill people kill themselves!? If you ask me that’s a lot worse than conning someone with a fake marriage.

Now don’t get me wrong, Audrey is by no means a good person, what she did was awful. And if she hadn’t bee in an abusive relationship the story would have ended differently. Audrey would have been angry an felt betrayed by portia but she would have accepted the deal and went on with her life. in that case I would say that she got what she deserved.

But that’s not what happened. People who threaten suicide if someone leaves then are clearly not all right in the head. Audrey became very codependent after her ex left and she fully latched on to Portia to the point where she didn’t see a point in living without her.

The best option for every one would be to get Audrey committed as soon as possible. She is clearly a risk to herself and possibly others. Eugene and Portia by no means have to spend the rest of their days taking care of her but especially with Portias legal experience it wouldn’t be too hard to get her the help she so clearly needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty twisted , weirdo.! It's cheating ? She will eventually become more twisted and depraved then than them . would you breed in a situation like that ? with depravity at the core with a wimp emasculated man. He sound gay too./!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Well that ended in a different way to what I expected. Well done.

Carnes8004Carnes8004about 2 years ago

Wasn't what I envisioned either. I saw it as a weird FFM situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

are you just incapable of writting a full story.. you know beginning middle and END..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have no idea why they wouldn't take her up on her threat to do herself in. What do they care? She's a lying evil person who cares only for herself. Their world would certainly be much better without the skank.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The Lesbian is the antagonist so this gets a low score. Misandrist running wild on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So he will end up going from one BI or lesbian to another? Why bother! Take the deal she offers but once you get the money just say "I lied" and leave her, never marrying Portia,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous