Power and Pride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Pah'zel, I'm your slave, your elf boy-toy, use my cock however you want, I'm yours!" he replied, playing into the fantasy. "Please, Pah'zel, suck my cock..."

The githyanki smirked. "Oh? Is that what I should do?" She released his shaft from her grip, and moved her hand up to her mouth. "Just... like... this?" she teased, slowly licking up the length of her palm and fingers. Lue's cock twitched in the air in anticipation. She reached down with her other hand and unbuckled the straps holding up her greaves, and then used her nails to tear a slit up her tights between her legs. Lue shuddered at the violent sound of the fabric ripping apart, and bit his lip as he saw her lower the fingers she'd licked down to her crotch, where she began rubbing her clit. "Very well, istik."

Pah'zel shuffled down, moving to a position on all fours between Lue's legs, his hard cock standing at attention in front of her. With one hand rubbing herself, she used the other to hold his thickness steady as she slowly dragged her tongue up the length of the shaft. Lue breathed in sharply. "Yes, oh gods, please just suck it, Pah'zel!"

With no further teasing the githyanki enveloped the bronze rod in her mouth, working her tongue around it as she moved her head slowly down until her nostrils were flat against the base. There was a moment when a choked, gagging sound emerged from her, and a line of drool escaped from her lips to flow down Lue's balls, but the devilish look in her eyes she flashed him suggested that she was taking great pleasure in showing off to her young elf prize. With a great slurping noise she lifted up again, and began to quickly suck his cock, coating it in her saliva. Lue writhed under her attentions, flinging his head back and working his fingers into her short auburn hair. But he knew Pah'zel to never be one to ignore her own pleasure, and he watched as, true to form, she slipped two of her middle fingers into her wet and ready pussy, while rubbing her thumb against her clit.

Lue found he could not resist the urge to thrust into her mouth, rocking his hips up and down and feeling the wet warmth enveloping his cock in ever faster strokes, as Pah'zel made satisfied gurgling sounds when he hit the back of her throat. He threw his head back in ecstasy, his vision clouded with pleasure, before lifting it up again to watch Pah'zel's head bobbing up and down his dick in a hypnotic motion. Then, just behind her, towards the entrance of the cave, he saw something!

At first it looked like a trick of the light. A shape among the rocks. Through the haze of pleasure, Lue had a hard time making heads or tails of it at first, with the light of the fire giving it the same colour as the rocks of the cave. But when the thing blinked, Lue realized it was a creature. Not just a creature, but one of the dragonborn from the city, no doubt. Lue had never seen a dragonborn up close before, but this white scaled being met the description. They were standing behind a boulder, with only their upper body visible, clearly intending not to be seen. Lue did his best not to react, so as not to startle the dragonborn, but watching them for a moment Lue realized that based on how their shoulders and arms were moving - they were clearly watching Pah'zel and Lue, and pleasuring themselves to the sight!

Lue took a deep breath to steady himself, and slowed the motions of his thrusting.

"Pah'zel," he said cautiously. "I think we have an audience."

He caught the dragonborn saying something while crushing something made of clay in their hands, before the githyanki lifted her mouth off his cock with a pop, and raised an eyebrow. "Oh?" She slowly looked back over her shoulder at the dragonborn. "You can come out," she said in a lilting, sing-song voice. "We won't harm you."

The deep, resonant voice of a dragonborn responded, "Not likely. Destroyed the city, after all."

Must have cast a spell, Lue thought, because he understand what was said despite it being spoken in a language he didn't know.

Pah'zel turned and knelt facing the dragonborn. "We did not destroy your city, upon my honour as a githyanki warrior. It was those dragons. We were merely caught in the crossfire."

The dragonborn cautiously emerged from behind the boulder, and Lue could see they were massive, standing probably a hand's length taller than Pah'zel, almost a foot taller than Lue, with a strong muscular build. Lue knew nothing of discerning dragonborn gender, but the pronounced hips and long tendrils of flesh hanging from the back of their head made them look female to his eyes. They were wearing leather armour, with a bow and quiver slung across their back and a shortsword sheathed at their hip.

"Even so, you are outsiders to our lands, and I am a warden, meant to scout and patrol our borders and keep outlanders away. You should not be here."

Pah'zel looked to the dragonborn's crotch. "And I bet you're not supposed to be playing with yourself when you find us outsiders." Pahzel reached down and spread her pussy open between her forefingers. "Like what you see?"

The dragonborn looked down and away from the two of them. After a moment, they whispered, "I like to watch."

Pah'zel smiled. "Like a good scout should! Enjoy the show." And much to Lue's surprise, she turned back towards him!

He'd lifted himself up onto his elbows to get a better look at the dragonborn, but Pah'zel reached a hand up to his smooth chest and gently pushed him back down onto the cloak. Taking his thick but now softened dick in her hand, she began to lick up its length, pulling back his foreskin and swirling her tongue around the head before engulfing it in her mouth once more, doing the work to bring it back to its previous hardness.

Lue was finding it difficult to build up the proper fire within himself with the dragonborn standing there, although their open mouthed expression seemed to suggest to Lue that they were enjoying what they were seeing.

"I'm Lue," he finally managed to gasp out. "She's Pah'zel." He put on his best smile. "Would you like to join us?"

The dragonborn looked away again, and whispered, "I just... I just like to watch."

Lue flung his head back and closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling of the inside of Pah'zel's mouth, her tongue on his dick, trying to recover his passion. "Suit yourself."

As Pah'zel worked his cock back to attention, the white dragonborn sat down on the cavern floor. Unlike the ones he had seen running in the city earlier, this one had no tail. They pulled aside a strip of cloth that hung between the leather greaves they were wearing, revealing a small slit they immediately dipped their middle finger into. So they were female, probably.

Then her finger emerged and with it out of the way Lue saw a small nub, which he assumed was her clit since she began rubbing it in slow circles. Moaning, the dragonborn lifted her other hand to her jawline, and began rubbing her knuckles against the small frills that ran along it. "Kadana," she said. "My name is Kadana." The sight was fascinating to Lue, erotic in its exoticism.

"Hey! Istik! Focus on me!" Pah'zel said, drawing Lue's attentions back down. His penis was flopping around in her hand and she was looking at him, very annoyed. "We're not going to get anywhere like this." Adjusting her position slightly, Pah'zel lifted up her breasts so that they lay straddling his cock. "I know what you like, you prime material freak." She squeezed her breasts around him, and began to suck him again, building up plenty of saliva in her mouth. After a few moments, she took her mouth off him and then drooled a long line from her mouth, down along his cock and into the cleavage of her breasts. Squeezing them around him as tightly as she could in this position, she began to work them up and down his shaft.

"Oh, Zandilar, yes!" Lue cried out as he watched his githyanki lover fuck him with her big yellow tits. "You're my laetriel, my busty bitch, my titfucking whore!" Pah'zel rolled her eyes at that, but Lue could feel his cock hardening and the lust filling his chest. "Say it, if you want this cock!"

Pah'zel bit her lip and smiled. "I'm your busty bitch!" She reached her head down and licked the top of his dick as it emerged from between her breasts. "I'm your titfucking whore!" She sped up her pace along his shaft. "And you're my je'revrykal istik."

Kadana was exhaling heavily as she watched and touched herself. As she rubbed her clit, Lue could have sworn he jaw puffs of snowflakes shoot from her nostrils. But as far as Lue could tell she didn't have a very good view of the action from where she was.

Then she tensed, and flicked her tongue out of her mouth a few times, tasting the air of the cave it seemed, before she ceased touching herself and slowly began unbuckling her armour. Shedding the hard leather pauldrons and breastplate, she revealed the simple white cloth tabard she wore underneath, belted at the waist and worn over top a dark tunic. Her armour set aside, she then began to slowly crawl forward, toward Pah'zel, and the githyanki gasped aloud when the dragonborn's long forked tongue began to lick up and down Pah'zel's wet slit.

The warrior looked over her shoulder and smiled. "Finally decided to..." she moaned, "... come join us, eh?"

Pah'zel bit her lower hip and grasped at her breast, squeezing it between her fingers. "Fuck... By Vlaakith, more, more!" Lue knew that oral sex was Pah'zel's favourite, and he wondered what more Kadana could do with her longer tongue than he could ever manage.

Pah'zel's hand went up to her head, fingers running through her hair, as she moaned in ecstasy from the attentions of Kadana's tongue. "Fuck, fuck, fuck yes!"

Lue pulled himself out from under Pahzel, and re-positioned himself to face her on his knees, offering himself up to her. As she moaned she gave him a hungry look and smiling he grabbed the back of her head and thrust his cock into her open mouth. Pah'zel was on all fours now, her limbs were shaking from the attention she was received as Lue fucked her mouth on one end and Kadana tongue-fucked her pussy on the other.

Letting his passions overpower him, Lue took Pah'zel's head in both hands and began thrusting furiously into her mouth, trying to push down into her throat. The force of it, the amount of control he had over her like this, it felt amazing. The gagging sounds she was making only increased his arousal, as he felt her tongue lick the underside of his shaft inside her mouth.

Kadana, her face buried in Pah'zel's ass from Lue's perspective, reached an arm down to resume pleasuring herself as she continued lapping up Pah'zel's juices. Her movements were fast and ferocious, and Lue could feel Pah'zel shiver when the dragonborn began to exhale soft puffs of tiny snowflakes from her nostrils.

Pah'zel looked up at Lue with eyes that seemed to challenge him to do more, and moaned with his cock still in her mouth. Giving in to the amazing feeling of control, Lue thrust as far as he could go down her throat, feeling the snake-like nostrils lie flat against his naval. Then he simply held it there. He could feel Pah'zel's fingers work their way to grasp his ass cheeks, digging her nails in. Looking down at Pah'zel, he saw her defiant eyes staring up at him as long as she could, daring him to keep going, before she blinked and tears began to run down her cheeks.

Kadana pulled her face from Pah'zel's dripping cunt and rose up on her knees to look at Lue, cocking her head to one side. "Are you... finishing inside her like that? Can you fertilize her eggs that way?"

Lue couldn't help but burst into a grin and chuckle. "No, no! I just..." He looked down at Pah'zel, her golden hued eyes beginning to roll upwards in ecstasy, and almost in embarrassment from the dragonborn's comment he let go of her, pulling his saliva coated cock out of her mouth as he stepped back.

Pah'zel gasped for air, and coughed. She rubbed her throat in rapture, and managed to breathe out, "Fuck, and here I thought you were just another soft elf! I didn't know you could play rough too!"

Lue had never thought of himself that way either, he'd never done anything like that before, but he was so hard right now. He felt incredible. "Did you like that, itae?"

Pah'zel wiped a line of drool from her chin, stringing it between her fingers like a web. "I always love the unexpected," she replied with a grin, her breasts heaving as she took in deep breaths.

The elf was stroking his dick as he watched her, his intensity building at the sight of her on her knees in front of him. "Gods, Pah'zel, I'm close..."

Kadana, back in her seated position touching herself, excitedly blurted out, "Can you finish on her?"

Lue looked over at the dragonborn, who was rubbing her clit in slow, deliberate circles. "Why?"

"I like to watch. If you finish inside her, I can't see anything."

Lue looked over at Pah'zel, who looked at him with a smirk and said, "If you clean it up after, I'm game."

The young elf knew prestidigitation, a cantrip that would let him magically clean the mess. With a grin he stepped back towards her, stroking his cock faster and pointing towards her face. The two of them shifted to ensure Kadana would have a great view. Pah'zel opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, and started touching herself as she awaited Lue's seed.

The sight of her looking so... submissive, it was a powerful image. "Here it comes!" Lue warned with a groan, and ropes of hot, white cum shot out to land upon her face, striking her in the middle of her forehead to drip down her face, another strand landing on one cheek to flow towards her jaw and drip down to her breasts, and the third shot flying into her mouth to land in a pool at the back of her tongue.

"Yes!", the dragonborn shouted as she threw her head back, and her mouth opened to shoot a spray of frost into the air.

Pah'zel closed her mouth and swallowed with a performative gulp. With a smirk she took Lue's cock in hand and began licking it clean, much to his delight. His mind was buzzing and he couldn't concentrate on anything.

"Well?" Pah'zel's voice snapped him out of it. "You were gonna clean me up!" "Of course," he smiled. He began to whistle a note, but then Kadana called out -

"Wait!" with her hand held out towards them. "Please!" A beat, as she licked the air again. "Let me..."

The white dragonborn crawled over to where Pah'zel was kneeling, and Lue wasn't sure if she was intentionally putting that serpentine wind in her hips as she did so, but it was certainly alluring.

When she reached the cum-spattered githyanki, she said, "I've never done this before." And she began to lick up Lue's spilled seed from Pah'zel's face with her forked tongue, an incredibly erotic sight to Lue's eyes. Oh no, he thought. Will this be a new obsession for me?

Pah'zel moaned as Kadana's tongue scooped up the shining fluid from her skin, purely for show for the two of them. When the dragonborn woman was done, Pah'zel said, "Thank you, dragonborn. Today you gave me pleasures I was not expecting."

Kadana nodded and said, "The same to you."

Then the githyanki looked back to Lue and lay back on the cloak propped up on her elbows. "Would you mind finishing me off then, jev'revrykal?"

With a smile, Lue dutifully buried his face between Pah'zel's legs and began licking her clit, creating a wide, flat surface with his tongue to press against it. As she began to moan in response and press her thighs against his ears he sucked her clit into his mouth and slowly suckled while continuing to lick it. "Oh fuck yes, you clueless fucking prime! Just! Like! That!" And then she shuddered and scratched his scalp with her nails and slowly hissed the air from her mouth with her head thrown back.

A few moments later, when Lue had picked himself up and they were all cleaning themselves up and putting their clothes back on, the dragonborn ranger suddenly said, "I wonder what happens now."

"Excuse me?" said Pah'zel.

Kadana looked over to her. "Draconia has fallen. I'm sure many did not survive. What will happen to my people now?"

Lue heart fell as he remembered the devastation outside. He stepped closer to the dragonborn and reached out a hand. "Did everyone live in the city? Or were there more like you, on the ground?"

Kadana let him place his hand on her shoulder, and even put her hand on his. She looked up at him and said, "My people, the ravenites, we mostly live in the Ravine, mining and doing the other manual labour needed to sustain the city. Those of us who lived in the city above were mostly slaves."

Lue sat down next to her and extended his arm around her. "Why is that?"

"The Draconians, that is, the draconblood, they conquered my people hundreds of years ago. They believe they are closer to dragonkind because of their tails, and should naturally be the dominant race."

Pah'zel snorted. "Well dragonborn, you should be happy then that all that is about to change. That city went down hard, and if there are survivors I'm going to bet there will be more among your kind if they were underground than any of your former overlords. You have a chance now to determine your own destiny, and that is a rare gift."

"And what of you?" Kadana asked.

"We must return to Tu'narath," Pah'zel said, standing up. "I think I will be able to pilot our craft in the morning, but we will need a gish to return there, unless we take the long way."

Lue looked at Kadana hopefully, and began to nuzzle his head against her jaw frills, like he had seen her do with her knuckles earlier. He could feel her begin to relax again and press against him. "Perhaps you could stay the night with us? And that way, when we look for any survivors from Pah'zel's people, we can also look for your people too?"

Kadana flicked her tongue into the air again and made a low growl. "I think I'd like that."

END.

12