Power Corrupts Absolutely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back, Sheila's mum and sister were in the house. Sheila wasn't there.

Her mum, Samantha started, "Derek, Sheila is beside herself with worry. She loves you but you are being so intransient about this insignificant matter. Can you not put your ego to one side and let her do this? It will benefit the business. Her father won't ask her again."

I was shocked and I'm sure they saw it. I tried to remain calm but I was close to exploding. I knew it wouldn't be a one-off event like they were suggesting. I couldn't expose what I had learned.

My tone conveyed my just contained anger, "I work in business. We would never entertain such a thought.

"Why on earth should I agree to adultery by my wife just so he can feel smug that he has fucked me over. What sort of a person is a father who prostitutes his daughter for his reward? Why doesn't he fuck Iversen if it's so important?

"He hates my guts and I hate his even more now. This is about humiliating me because I won't bow down to him.

"Sheila has a choice. Iversen or trying to repair our marriage. I'm not sure it can be as can I ever trust her again. I certainly won't trust her fucking father. He will demand again; you know it and I know it. He'll want to humiliate me as much and as often as he can.

"He insisted on the nuclear prenup. I'll enforce it to the letter. I told her, divorce me before she fucks Iversen or else.

"While you're all talking about this, let me give you some advice. Don't think Iversen plays by your rules. He'll tell you anything and afterwards won't sign a thing so she'll have lost everything for nothing. Have everything signed, sealed and delivered before she delivers because she'll have nothing to come home to.

"Maybe her next husband, if there is one, will be happy to have a prostitute as a wife. He'll be more acceptable to her father. I doubt there will be many to choose from apart from gold diggers."

They looked at each other. They had expected my response.

I decided to try and be a little less confrontational.

"Why do you think this is not important? Why is it acceptable? I just don't understand."

Her mum looked down. Her sister Alison looked at me. When she started to speak, her mum tried to stop her.

"Despite what you think, dad doesn't want this. Iversen initiated it. He wants Sheila, even more now since you humiliated him. Iversen bought our company debt and is demanding it be repaid in full. He knows we can't do that. It was not excessive but highly manageable. He will agree to the standard repayments in exchange for Sheila. If she doesn't then Iversen will bankrupt the companies. Everything we worked for; our workers; will be left with nothing.

"We've tried to raise the finance but Iversen has so many people scared; they cannot help. I agree with you he's sick. He's also fucking ruthless. His thugs love to beat the husbands up even if they don't show any resistance. I'm convinced many of the women he has taken from their husbands were in this situation.

"Sheila doesn't want to lose you. She knows how much this is hurting you, hurting her but she cannot see everyone she has known and worked with for years unemployed, on the breadline.

"She couldn't tell you as if she had, Iversen would call in the debt. If he finds out you know, he will do.

"There is another benefit in three weeks' time. Iversen is demanding Sheila attends and either you, preferably, or her father will be the one to be humiliated. I offered, mum offered but after he and you clashed, he will only settle for Sheila."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. Blackmail. It made sense of what had happened but I needed more information. I couldn't tell them what had been planned for Iversen but this made it imperative that he be stopped.

I slowly answered, "I have a lot to think about but I won't be there."

They left, looking as bad as I felt. I collected all the recordings and headed to Malcolm's. I called Rachel on the way. She would meet me there. I called William who almost had a stroke he was so angry. He called back later with another request.

Rachel, Malcolm and I looked at the surveillance videos we had. With the added information, we looked at the sex tapes. It showed the women did not look to be happy but Iversen enjoyed abusing them. He started by having them give him a blowjob. He was definitely into spanking as that happened every time, on occasion he added nipple clamps laughing at the woman who was obviously screaming. He enjoyed using large butt plugs and didn't seem to know what lube was. His final act was to piss on them. We never saw him fuck anyone. He was a truly sick individual.

All of us wondered why the women came back. At the end, it became clear he had recorded them and put those recordings in a safe in his room. Blackmail 2.

Rachel left us saying she would speak to a friend from the Procurator Fiscal's office to see if they would entertain charges against him. She thought it would take a lot of guts to oppose him by doing so.

Malcolm and I were reviewing our plans when William called.

"Derek, this is remarkably interesting. It explains a lot. I've spoken with our legal team. If you can speak to some of the wives we know about and get them to confirm he blackmailed them. We'll have everything set up for the Sunday after that benefit to publish. If we can get a photo of him with his latest victim, that will take up most of the front page. We'll doctor the woman to protect her but not him. We'll be ready to go if you can get that photo."

I replied, "I would love to and leave him a message at the same time but his two thugs would intervene. I don't want some of our friends involved if I could avoid it."

William laughed, "Don't worry about the thugs. I let someone who they beat up very badly know about them. They've been hunting for them. He and his friends want to return the compliment with interest, a lot of interest. I'll set him up with the time and place. The thugs won't be able to intervene with what you plan for him. I'll tell you more later but don't stop them getting their revenge. Just know it is justified!"

William's tone showed he believed that so whatever they had done was horrific.

The next three weeks went slowly. I did speak to the four wives and confirmed Alison's story and that they had been blackmailed since. They still couldn't tell their husbands without causing the firms to be closed. Iversen makes that clear every time.

Sheila and I shared the house but not a life. She knew my feelings. If we spoke, it was about anything but the elephant in the room.

On the Friday night of the benefit, I watched her as she left. She was incredibly sad. If she had dressed for me like that, we would never have left the house. As her father picked her up, she left a letter with me.

I opened it. I had time. It read.

My darling Derek,

Until I met you, I didn't know what true love was. I had had a few relationships, infatuations but they paled whenever I compared them to us. I felt alive every time we touched, we kissed. When we made love for the first time, I felt it was my true first time. Every part of me was involved. You were so caring, so gentle and loving. I reached heights of arousal I never thought possible.

When we married (I would have gone to the Registrar's office with you) I could not think of anyone I wanted to spend my life with other than you. Every day that love has grown. When we were talking about having our family, I was so happy. Our dreams were the same. I pictured you as a perfect dad and later granddad.

The night we attended the benefit I was shocked at how you responded to how I had dressed. I could see the conflict in your face was it for you or someone else. I couldn't tell you the truth. I realised immediately that I should have dressed like that for you - often - before then. I know I shan't have that opportunity ever again. This makes me even sadder as you deserved me making the effort to tease you, please you as often as possible.

I knew what Iversen expected. He had made it clear to my dad, if I didn't cooperate, he would call in the debt. My dad, despite what you think, has tried to make me not to do this. We have argued for weeks about it. I grew up popping into the office or workshops. I know so many of the staff and their families, I cannot let them lose their jobs, their homes, their lives.

My biggest regret is the hurt I have caused you. I see it in your eyes every time I look at you. I have wanted to come to you, make love to you so I have memories of us together. I know after tonight; I will have lost you totally.

You were the best thing to ever happen to me. Our ending is the worst mistake of my life. I love you with every fibre of my being. I'll always be open to having you back in my life.

I'm so sorry our lives have ended this way.

All my love,

Sheila.

PS. I loved how you turned the tables on Iversen and if it had been a normal party, my hero would have been fucked to death for his gallantry on our return home or in the car, probably both! I lost it because of the ramifications not your actions.

There were tear stains throughout. It only made what we were about to do more important.

Malcolm and I met a group about half a mile from Iversen's home. They were looking at dealing with the thugs. We didn't exchange names. We had a live feed from the benefit. Iversen was prowling. He looked displeased when it was Sheila's dad, not me who turned up.

It was obvious he wanted revenge. He danced with Sheila deliberately feeling her breasts in front of everyone. He raised her dress and removed her thong in front of her father. As they danced, he threw her about causing her dress to flare and expose her. She was blushing red. Her father looked sick. A number of the guests turned their backs on Iversen but he just laughed. At some he shouted, "I'll get you next time!"

It was shortly after 11 pm he left with Sheila. Her dad had decided to try and intervene but the thugs punched and kicked him for his effort. Not that he didn't deserve it. I had some friends there so they prevented him being hospitalised. I did it for Sheila not for him. It was a twenty-minute drive back to his place so we got in position.

Iversen opened the door and pushed a naked Sheila in. The two thugs went to their apartment. Malcolm and I were the lead. We watched the feed covering his bedroom. We couldn't go in before they got that far. It was about fifteen minutes before they entered. He had Sheila do a slow striptease. She only had to take off her dress, which she must have had to put back on, as she was braless and he'd removed her thong.

He put music on and she danced for him. It must have been two or three songs before he stripped and lay on the bed, telling her to come to him. As she moved towards him, we started.

The other group lay in wait for the thugs as we used the code to open the door. Quietly we made our way to the bedroom. At the door I had the camera ready to catch Iversen. Malcolm was going to restrain him. He opened the door.

I rushed in. Sheila was straddling his legs. It looked like she was about to give him a blowjob. Her face was a picture. Shock, relief, scared. I took the picture, grabbed her dress and threw it at her, pointing for her to get out.

Maybe I should have told you earlier but Malcom and I were dressed in black with wolves facemasks so were unidentifiable.

Iversen pressed his panic button as we wanted. His two thugs would be meeting some who were interested in payback, big style.

Malcolm restrained Iversen and we tied him to the bed. He was very unhappy. His evening was about to get worse.

Malcolm asked politely, "The code for your safe arsehole!"

Iversen just laughed, "My security will be here and you'll both pay!"

At that you could hear the screams of his two thugs. The colour drained from him.

Malcolm said, "Payback's a bitch isn't it." The tone made Iversen flinch. "The code!" he shouted.

Like we hoped, Iversen wouldn't play ball. I never spoke, Iversen may remember my voice. I picked out a chef flame thrower from the bag I had brought. I lit it and lightly singed his pubic hair.

Malcolm asked again. He still refused, so I burnt a lot more off, heating up his balls in the process. His skin was beginning to pink up like a rare steak. Again, he didn't give the code. This time I roasted his left knee. A capital R for rapist! He was screaming so much we couldn't hear what was going on outside anymore.

Malcolm asked again. Iversen still refused so I roasted the right knee. He screamed even more.

Malcolm decided to toy with him, "My friend doesn't like you. He wants to burn your little dick off. I think that is too easy for you. The next one will be your hands, then your elbows so you can't wipe your arse. Then your throat and face. Your tongue and then I'll let him cook your balls. If you want to avoid that, give me the code.

"If you stay the course, after your balls, we'll cut off your fingers and toes and little dick. The choice is yours."

Malcolm's tone would have convinced me. Iversen wavered. I grabbed his hand and burnt the palm. He was squealing. I just did the other hand for devilment.

Malcolm laughed. That was scary.

Iversen nodded. He said the code. I open the safe. We didn't have time to check what there was but we knew the recordings were in there. I put everything into the bag.

Iversen relaxed. I wasn't done yet. I took the big butt plug lying by the bed and forced it up his arse. Who needs lube? I flambéed his penis and toasted his balls until they were shrivelled up. He'd never piss from that mess again. I thought of melting the butt plug in situ but that would take more time than we had. I torched his tongue until it was a black stump. We left him tied to the bed.

As we left, we saw the two thugs being dealt with. There was a single metal bar up their arses and they were being shoved together. It looked like their arms and legs were broken. Their penises were missing. Their chests were bloodied with no sign of nipples.

It sounds cruel and I suppose it was. I later learned from William they had raped the fourteen-year-old daughter of the family who were dispensing justice. They had shown no mercy and violated every orifice of the girl. She needed a lot of surgery to deal with her injuries. She was still traumatised. Her father spent six weeks in hospital recovering from the beating they had given him.

I forwarded the photo of Iversen and Sheila to William.

It was three in the morning when I got home. We had disposed of everything we had used or touched not long after we left his home. They would never be found.

I went quietly to my bedroom. I was startled to find Shelia there.

She was smiling, "I know you want to throw me out and I don't blame you. Before you do, I want to reward my gallant knight for saving me from the evil monster."

My face must have shown how confused I was.

"You may have been wearing a wolf's mask but your gloves showed the blip of the bandage covering the damage you did to your hand on the punchbag. I knew it was you from that. I called a taxi to my take me to my parents. They brought me here. I'll be back there when the Police come. I'll describe the attackers but can't identify them. I haven't told my parents anything."

She pulled back the sheets and showed me her beautiful body. She was wearing a sheer pink bra, sheer pink thong, a pink suspender belt and stockings. Nothing matched what she had worn for Iversen.

What's a man to do? I succumbed.

As I fell onto the bed, she grabbed me and kissed me like there was no tomorrow. "I'm so sorry for what I put you through. I love you so much. I meant every word in my letter. You are the best thing which has ever happened to me."

She pushed me back and straddled me. She kissed me from the top of my head down to my toes. Her hair tantalising and stimulating me as she did so. She came back to my penis and kissed my balls and bum hole. Her fingers were lightly caressing my ball sack and bum hole as she took me into her mouth. Her tongue was writing all over the head. I was in a dreamworld. The sensations were mind blowing.

She took me out and kissed around my balls and bum before heading back to my penis. She drove me into her throat, something she had never done before. She was smiling at me. Her tongue didn't stop and I told her I was cumming. She just tongued harder. I came and came!

She came up and kissed me lightly. "I love you!" She gave her breasts to my mouth so I sucked and nibbled on them for some time before I felt I was hard. She moved down and, smiling, put me in her pussy. It was volcanic hot and very wet. I bottomed out and she began slowly gyrating in a clockwise manner before reversing. The movement kept her clitoris in contact with me all the time. She was moaning and moaning, "so good, so fucking good." She kept this up for about twenty minutes before she started to increase the rate. My penis was sending me pleasurable alarm signals. He was going to blow. I was moaning, "fucking great, fucking great!"

She changed to a direct assault, using my penis as a dildo as she banged down on me, faster and faster, harder and harder. I screamed, "I'm cumming!" She shouted too and we came as one. She collapsed on top of me, holding me tightly.

I don't know how long we lay like that but my penis was saying he liked the massaging he was getting from her pussy. I was soon erect. I tried to move so I could please her but she wasn't having any. "My hero's reward is still to come," she said.

I thought, "I've come twice, there's more?"

She moved down again and took my penis in her mouth. She had never done that after we had cum together. Her tongue cleaned me up, making sure I was hard. I was in shock at this. Delighted, but shocked!

She turned around. I saw her pick something up and then felt cold on my penis. She was rubbing lube on it and then her bum hole.

"I want you to have my anal virginity. I'm prepared. I love you!"

She raised herself above my penis and slowly came down onto him. He went in about an inch before she lifted. She added more lube and did it again. No more than an extra half inch went in. The sensation was similar but different. The sight of her bum showcased by the suspenders was awesome. After quite a few attempts, more and more lube, I felt her press and I was in her rectum. She sighed contently.

She said quietly, "It's far better than I imagined. I feel full. It's different but so nice." She added more lube and began rising and falling. The sensation coming from my penis was soon driving me wild.

"Sheila, I'm going to cum soon. It's amazing."

She just half turned and smiled. She rose and fell quicker. Soon, I was telling her I couldn't hold it any longer. She clamped her bum cheeks and held me as I fucked her deeper. My hips driving from the mattress. I came and came.

She turned to me and held me again. "I love you!" was all she said. We kissed and kissed. I caressed her breasts until her nipples were like beacons. She shuddered through a small orgasm. Only occasionally had she ever cum by her breasts being caressed.

I would like to say I managed another hard-on but I didn't. After a while she rose from me and said, "I have to go. I know the prenup gives you everything but can I use my car to get to my parents before the Police arrive. I promise I'll return it. I don't want to have a taxi from here or they might link us."

I started to speak but she stopped me, "I know this is the end but I have so many happy memories of us. I'm so sorry." She was struggling to hold the tears.

I watched her dress and she left. It was after 6 am.

I was meeting Malcolm at 12 to go through everything we'd taken from Iversen's safe. I set my alarm as I was knackered.