Power Corrupts Absolutely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm and I spent three hours going through the recordings. I identified the four women I had talked with. Some others we recognised. Many we did not. We had a conference call with William and Rachel.

William was happy. "The front page has been set. Iversen's face tells a story when you caught him."

Malcolm and I laughed at that. "William, can you make sure Sheila cannot be identified?"

He said, "I thought you wanted to burn her!"

I explained she had rewarded me for saving her from the evil monster. It was their turn to laugh.

"Not a problem. Probably works better, Evil displayed in full, victim covered up."

We discussed what to do about the blackmail tapes. Rachel didn't think any criminal court would touch them given how they had been obtained. There would be a potential in the civil court but that would mean the couples would have to sue Iversen. Many wouldn't want that exposure.

I would speak with the four couples I had had contact with. William came up with a solution to find the other couples or at least let them know the blackmail was over.

Rachel was extremely interested in the documents we had recovered. There was a lot of financial records including the title to Sheila's dad companies debt and a number of other companies, over forty in total. Without those deeds he had no hold over the companies. He couldn't enforce the debt. In essence, those companies became debt free. I thought there would be other records on the cloud, finance offices but Rachel said, "He works all this himself. He is the only person with knowledge of these. There are no other records. These ones show how he evades tax. I'm thinking some anonymous letters to companies with these documents and I'll anonymously give those ones to a friend who works in tax avoidance at HMRC."

William was happy, more to roast the bastard with. "Talking about the bastard, I haven't heard anything about his welfare. I was thanked by the others involved. They say if you need anything they are in your debt."

Malcolm talked, "We left him more than slightly singed, tied to the bed. Derek used the big butt plug he likes to force into his victims on him. I phoned a call saying I was concerned as I hadn't seen Mr Iversen. According to the video feed, the Police looked through the window and saw him. They smashed their way in. An ambulance took him away. Earlier another two ambulances had arrived and took the thugs away. I presume they were more seriously injured. No idea who called those for them."

"How singed?"

"Flambéed penis and tongue. He won't fuck any more wives or boast about it!"

We settled up and headed home. Tomorrow would be a big day.

When I arrived home, I found the Police waiting.

As I got out of my car I said, "Good afternoon, Officers, how can I help you? Do you wish to come in?"

They came in. The more senior asked, "Do you know a Jonathan Iversen?"

I nodded, "If that's the name of the bastard who likes to fuck married women and humiliate their husbands, then slightly!"

He smiled, "I take it you don't like the man."

I smiled in return, "A few months back he tried it on with my wife. I took his hand off her arse and humiliated him instead. I'm sure he hates my guts. I certainly hate his."

"Mr Iversen was attacked in his home last night. Where were you?"

I replied, "Playing poker with my boss and a few colleagues at his home. Left here about 7.30pm and finished about 2am. It's a good job we only play for chips or I would have been bankrupt." I laughed.

He nudged, "You didn't enquire about Iversen?"

I laughed, "I assumed it would be someone of the many he has fucked up. If I'm on the jury when you get them, I'll vote not guilty. I hope he is severely injured or worse."

He nodded, "Where is your wife?"

"She went to a benefit ball last night with her father. If she didn't answer the door, she hasn't returned. To say we're not good would be mild."

The cop asked, "Iversen?"

I nodded.

He asked for the details of the players, I gave him those. I phoned Malcolm so he was aware. He hadn't said not to. Malcolm's house CCTV would have recorded us all so I had no worries. Okay a friend had programmed it so it would be good.

I didn't hear from Sheila that day.

The next morning, I rose and went for a run. I stopped and picked up a copy of the paper. This is what it reported.

Picture: Iversen, shocked with a beautiful woman straddling his legs. An exceedingly small star where his penis would be. The woman was tastefully demure. Her face, breasts and pubic area were blanked. The sizes over the breasts and the pubes indicated a large breasted woman who didn't trim. You did see she was wearing stockings and had a flat stomach.

The Headline.

Serial Rapist and Blackmailer

may have evaded the courts but not justice!

The "Paper Name" has been investigating reports that multi-billionaire philanthropist Jonathan Iversen public persona is just a thin veneer to cover his true self. He uses his wealth to facilitate sexual relations, with married women who he then blackmails into having repeated trysts with him. We have evidence that he used his wealth to seriously damage if not destroy almost twenty marriages. His actions we would class as rape or at the very least serious sexual assault and blackmail.

Iversen made his money in Scandinavia and moved to Edinburgh five years ago. His modus operandi is to identify highly viable firms who have a large, serviceable debt. These companies were making all the payments required and often more. Iversen would purchase the debt of the company knowing he was unlikely to lose any money. He would then demand they paid it in full immediately (within 30 days). Many business loans have such wording included so he would be within his rights.

He knew these companies could not raise the money to pay these loans as he used his influence to ensure bankers, lenders would not give those companies the loans. (With the numbers involved and the financial sector represented at the benefits he attended; they were aware of what he was doing. Their reactions showed this.) He would then carefully offer a solution. The firm would put up a choice of married women for him to seduce (rape) in exchange for him allowing them to pay their debt normally.

Normally these firms would have been welcomed by other banks or lenders but every door was closed in their faces due to Iversen's influence. Thousands of jobs were at risk. He did call in the debt of those companies who would not agree to his terms. Over a thousand people lost their jobs. Good jobs, profitable firms lost just to please his perverted desires.

In a desperate attempt to save their businesses and employees jobs, most, very reluctantly, went along with his demands. All of the people involved in this decision were decent, caring people which Iversen exploited. It was a large factor in deciding which companies he targeted. Often family owned, the management would be faced with a calamity either way. None wanted Iversen's option but the ramifications to their staff if they did not do as he asked was just so high. All thought the sexual abuse would be a one-off event which in itself was bad enough.

Iversen's true intent has only just become known. After his rape of them, he blackmailed them into returning, being at his disposal. Iversen took great delight in further exploiting those caring women which has only added to the trauma within all the marriages.

The firms selected those women who were not only beautiful but had connections throughout the firms so they would know many who would lose their jobs. The women were asked to consider volunteering. This was to ensure they could not sue them later. It was made perfectly clear that if they didn't volunteer everyone would lose their jobs. Every woman had obvious misgivings. Why should they consider this act which all agreed could cost them a great deal personally, if not their marriages, their families?

Those women chosen by Iversen suffer every day due to the damage they have caused to their family and marriages. Iversen knows this but is a sadistic bastard who enjoys repeatedly humiliating and debasing these caring women.

The cost in terms of their mental health has been enormous. Their marriages all hang by a thread! Many are only held together due to their children but even they have suffered as their parents are no longer the loving couple they were.

A big caveat imposed by Iversen was that the women couldn't tell their husbands why they went with him. Not then, not now or even in the future. If the husbands knew beforehand, Iversen would lose one of the most important parts of the evening and call in the debt. Even now, exposing the truth to their husbands for the first-time in this paper risks that.

What is clear is the courage and self-sacrifice of these women to help others. They should not be thought of as whores but as heroes who put the needs of others ahead of themselves. Iversen preyed on good people, the exact opposite of himself.

After agreeing to Iversen's terms, the firms would arrange that the three or so women and their husbands would represent the firm at a benefit which Iversen was gracing with his attendance. His control extended to what the women had to wear. They had to leave their hair down, wear a low-cut dress with no bra allowing as much of their breasts as possible to be displayed and easily accessed, a sheer thong, suspender belt and stockings. They also had to have been waxed. He didn't want any pubic hair collecting any evidence of him. In addition, the women were not allowed to object to anything he did.

The reason for the husband's being present was that much of Iversen's excitement was in humiliating the husband in front of the crowd at the benefit. Many of those attending looked forward to Iversen's confrontations. For some who attended who knew him, (maybe not the whole truth about him), the highlight of their evening was guessing the correct woman and watching the humiliation of the husband as Iversen took his wife away. They also looked forward to Iversen's security (known thugs) assaulting the husbands if they tried to prevent their wives leaving with him. What sick people go to these events!

The reason for the dress code was to allow Iversen to show off his influence. In the beginning he would dance with some propriety but as the evening progressed, he picked his victim. Now, he would openly expose her bum or grope the woman's breasts, twisting her nipples until she screamed, or even insert fingers into her private parts while on the dancefloor.

This often had the reaction from the crowd he craved as that allowed him to feel powerful.

He hoped the husband, on seeing his wife abused, would object physically, as this allowed his two thugs to stop the husband. Iversen would comment on what he was going to do to the wife before walking away. His thugs then beat the living daylights out of the husband. They did that even if he didn't make any move. Many had to spend time in hospital. It will surprise no one that those sick onlookers at these events never had the balls to say they had witnessed those brutal assaults.

Those hosting the benefits had to know and condone what happened as it happened so often. Not one tried to prevent it, banned his thugs or refused his attendance.

One of the thugs has a very distinctive light sabre tattoo with dolphins within it. This matches the description of someone wanted for multiple rapes in Sweden and Norway committed with another blond male (the second thug).

Iversen badly abused his victims. He recorded these events which he used to blackmail the women to return when he wished. If they failed to do so, he threatened to send the recordings to their husbands and call in the firm's debt.

The elite guests talked during the benefits that this was just sex and that the couple would be okay following it. Probably placing it on a par with their affairs. Some even thought it an honour to be selected - as long as it wasn't them. What does that say about the so-called elite members of our society?

For the avoidance of doubt and to educate those elite persons. Rape is defined as a penetrative sexual assault on another due to violence, drugs, threats or coercion. Our legal team say these women were raped due to the coercion exerted by Iversen. No matter his defence they came willingly, they were COERCED!

We repeat that, in our opinion, they are HEROES!

This is the story of Gerry and Mary. Their names have been changed to protect them.

Gerry:

I was incredibly surprised to be asked to attend a benefit on behalf of her firm with Mary. I know she was doing well and had risen to a low-level management post but it seemed strange that we should be asked to go. Mary couldn't tell me why, she just appeared distracted not really excited which is what I would have expected. But we went.

It was boring. The people had no interest in anyone other than themselves. They were so shallow it made the people from TOWIE look interesting. The only time they showed interest was when Iversen danced with a woman. I heard a few things which didn't seem right but I never pieced it together until it was too late.

Iversen danced a few times with Mary. She did look especially gorgeous. Her firm had booked her into a spa during her working hours. I had never seen her look so lovely. All her clothing was new. The red satin dress was low cut and her breasts were almost escaping. It came down to mid-thigh. She had never dressed like that for me. My brain was going there's something wrong but I never thought Mary would cheat on me, ever.

I was shocked when we danced to find she was braless. She was always too embarrassed to do anything like that. She made a point to dance with me, closely, telling me she loved me, over and over. She teased by swaying her dress. I saw she was wearing stockings, something she had never done. I never knew she even had a suspender belt.

As the evening progressed Iversen seemed to home in on Mary. I tried to tell her I wasn't happy. Her face said she wasn't but she said, "Don't interfere, it'll be alright. I love you!" I was astounded. What was going on? Those little bits I heard about him picking a wife to fuck now made sense. I was angry. Not only at him but what she said made it seem she would go with him. This wasn't the Mary I knew and loved. What was going on?

It didn't help when I saw him blatantly handle her breasts on the dancefloor in front of everyone. He was smirking at me. He wanted me to make a scene. I wasn't going to let him down. I was angry. I was a couple of steps from him when two thugs grabbed me.

Iversen spoke loudly and sneeringly, "I'm going to fuck your wife all night. You can have her after that!" He was an obnoxious, fucking bastard.

From the looks of many watching I expected applause for him. I tried to get at him but the thugs held me. When Iversen was out of the room, they beat me up. I was punched and kicked almost unconscious. The blond one said, "You're number??." (Not used to avoid identifying the couple.)

Someone called an ambulance. I spent two nights in hospital. The Police never found a witness to what happened to me.

When I came home, Mary was so distraught. I couldn't fight with her. My anger was such I didn't trust myself, even with my broken ribs and nose. One arm was fractured as they kicked me. One took great delight in kicking me in the balls. "You won't need those for a while!"

About a week later, Mary and I talked for the first time. It didn't make sense. She said she had to do it. She's never said why. I lost my wife that night. The children lost their loving parents.

I saw a solicitor and it was even worse. If I left, I would be paying for everything until the children reached the end of their school life. Screwed by Iversen, screwed by the system. It protects him. She went willingly.

Our home doesn't have enough bedrooms. I have to share with Mary. We are not intimate. I can wake up cuddling her. I feel revulsion yet my penis has no such qualms. He still loves her. She has tried to touch me but I can only see Iversen's face. I try not to think about what they did together. I've never asked. I stop her trying to touch me. It hurts her and me.

Every time I see her naked or dressed to go out, I'm physically sick. I know he calls and she goes to him. She is so sad and cries for days afterwards. Why does she have to go? What is so good about him she goes yet cries when she comes back? Is it because he won't let her stay with him?

The children cannot believe what is happening to us. Before we hugged and cuddled, they would tell us to get a hotel. We were always together attending school things for them. Now only one of us go to avoid the looks from the other parents. The frost between us is permafrost.

I get up, see to the children's needs and head to work. I used to enjoy it but now I enjoy nothing. I don't go out; I don't have friends anymore. I come home and we sit as far apart as we can. When we see the other's eyes all we see is sadness and in mine, probably revulsion as well.

I have thought about suicide a lot. If I decide to kill myself, I'll take Iversen with me. He's destroyed four peoples' lives for the sake of nights of sex. He could pay an escort and not miss it but he loves to fuck peoples marriages.

To describe my life, it is about functioning. I no longer have feelings. I never get excited or sad. Nothing intrigues me, excites me. The only time is what I said when I'm being sick as Mary is dressing for him.

It's hard on us. Mary knows that when the kids leave home we are done. She cried and cried when I told her that. She tried to say she loves me but how can she if she goes whenever he calls! The Mary I loved has gone. She is a hollow shell of herself. I know she's on medication. I've been offered but I don't think anything would help.

It's affecting the children. They have been in scrapes at school as other kids are so cruel. They say to them we're divorcing. They fight back. They seldom bring friends home as the atmosphere in the house is so toxic. Will we be able to last until they can leave home? I don't know.

We had a happy, loving home until that bastard claimed Mary. The thugs said, "live with it. How?"

I have that massive question every time I see her, "WHY!" Without that I don't know what I did which made her do this.

Mary:

I was an innocent girl when I met Gerry. Until Iversen, I suppose I was still quite innocent as Gerry is so caring he's never forced my boundaries.

Our home, with our two girls, is a typical three-bedroom house. It could be noisy with a lot of laughter, quarrelling between the girls but Gerry and I sorted those with loving hugs. We did most things together as a family. Gerry did manly things like go to the pub one night a week with friends for a game of pool and a few beers. Occasionally, he may be dragged to the football. I would go out with some girls from work. A meal and maybe some dancing (Gerry's not good at that). He knew I would never stray.

I had been working at the firm for eleven years less the maternity leave for the girls. I have reached a lower management position and hoped to rise a bit further but knew I wouldn't go much further. It is a fairly small but friendly firm, around two hundred twenty-five staff.

You can imagine my shock when along with two others I was asked to go to the boss's office. None of us had a clue. The boss laid it out. I could tell he was disgusted with himself but it was his family's firm. He didn't want it to fail. He laid out Iversen's demands. To say I was shocked was like saying Krakatoa was a dud.

I knew if I went ahead Iversen would pick me. I'm told by many men I have a body they would die for. With Iversen I hoped he would -- die!