Power Corrupts Absolutely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The court recessed as Iversen's Advocate tried to come to an agreement with Rachel. He tried to minimise the actions by Iversen and offered derisory sums to the victims. Rachel refused. Back in court she asked that the court and the public gallery be cleared of non-essential persons so she could show the blackmail, sexual assault and assaults committed by Iversen repeatedly.

The judge agreed. Iversen watched, almost laughing as they played, as though he was getting another kick from them. The judge was not amused and ordered him of the court. After three victims were exposed in this way, his Advocate asked they be stopped.

Rachel said she would agree, if they agreed that she could lead the evidence of the other victims and any alterations to his abuse to the victims. If not, she would play all 127 SD cards. The Advocate agreed. He had seen the writing on the judge's face.

At the conclusion of the evidence part, Rachel gave the judge statements from all the victims, their husbands and children to show the impact Iversen's actions had had on them all.

Three weeks later, in his summing up the judge roundly condemned Iversen and the entourage which enabled him to perpetrate such appalling crimes. He dissected Iversen like he was a pathology master.

His advocate pointed to Iversen's injuries, he had to use an electrolarynx for speech. He was permanently catheterised. He would never be able to have sex again. In addition, he had highly visible scarring and would need further skin grafts.

The judge dismissed those as only mitigations in a criminal setting. He accepted that how the SD cards came into the possession of the victims would be a contentious issue in such a court.

Each victim was awarded five point nine million pounds. Each husband was awarded two million pounds and every child one point five million. A total of £184,600,000. In addition, he had to pay all costs. Rachel billed him £1.38 million. The judge made another ruling that ensured the amounts given could not be used in a divorce. Each would keep what he had awarded.

Rachel was happy she didn't have to use all the SD cards as the judge, based on what he had seen, gave the figure to all. If Sheila's had been played, she wouldn't have received that amount. Iversen's Advocate didn't bring it up.

Iversen doesn't go out much apparently as when he does, he tends to be assaulted. So many people hate him. He cannot find security staff as they know they would be in danger.

In addition, the HMRC continued the freeze on his accounts until he settled a £475 million tax bill. Iversen had no choice but to pay up. The judge ruled the documents in HMRC's possession valid as tax evasion was such a problematic crime, sometimes nonstandard action to recover the documents was required.

Iversen paid them and the other bills. He left the country when he had his passport back.

Sheila and I spent evenings with the other victims as they came forward. Everyone was traumatic. We have had counselling as well. It has helped to rebuild our relationship.

Sheila did cash her rain cheque or as I say, the whole cheque book. She did everything and more to ensure I knew she loved me. Often, I went to work for a rest. In the counselling I asked where she had discovered the blowjob technique and anal. She explained she had asked one of the women who had advised her when she was young how she could be better, for me, if given a chance. She'd realised she wanted to do more when she had seen my face when she appeared in that dress. This was not for Iversen's benefit. She had given her advice and a good sex guidebook to read. We have read it together on a number of occasions. It tends to lead to even more sex.

We are very happy especially as we are expecting our first child in five months.

Colin and Samantha are delighted. He dropped many of his former friends and has even become friendly to my parents. We have even become friends.

Life is good.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Way too much, over the top stupidity. Did like the 1st Gala with Shelia being chosen and Iverson being put down by her husband. After that, the story drifted to unbelievable and repetitious.

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Fun stuff. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waaaaaaaay Toooooooo LONG.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To reiterate: Sheila wrote a letter to the MC explaining why. And her sister and Mom did also. So why couldn't Mary and the others tell their husbands? Then beg them not to tell or attack Iverson for fear they go to jail or get hurt. It would be the NOT knowing that would kill the marriage forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all, the 30 day terms to call in thr debt would have special circumstances to trigger. Debt holder cannot autocratically demand it unless certain conditions are met, unless the corporate lawyer or underwriter for the company was a moron or a drunkard. Second of all, once companies were subjected to this perversion, they woukd leak information to others and soon no one woukd do business with Iverson. Though maybe he could pressure some banks to sell him the debt, but then that debt would have standard provisions, not the aforementioned bogus 30 day crap. Third, therr is no way so many husband's woukd tolerate the behavior and that the MC woudd be the first to get physical violence against the sick fuck, even ignoring the safe. Two thugs woukd not be enough protection. Fourth, not being told whatbis going on, a guy like Gerry when being shown the video of his wife's degradation would either sure for divorce on adultery and name Iverson and sue in civil court with a settlement that would be a slam dunk, or woukd go to thr press to ruin his reputation. Fifth, the whole idea that the women would NOT breathe a word to their husbands is implausible. Why would Mary not tell Gerry? She could beg him not to tell anyone else. But how would Iverson know that she told her husband? Only if the husband reacted. Isn't like the predator has surveillance in side their homes. That is a bullshit premise. In fact the husband when learning the truth would stop feeling sorry for himself or inadequate and would engineer physical revenge with aid from family and friends. And if not told by their wives after the first time, they would divorce or simply abandon their family with the betrayal too painful. I feel for Gerry and Mary and the others, but Iverson is a rich asshole predator with two thugs and a gated house. Therr is no way Iverson woukd know that Mary told her husband why, unless the husband went off half cocked. The fact that the raped wives did NOT say anything to anyone is ludicrous. Iverson is not some all powerful government agency with full surveillance capabilities. Umm bs. Sixth, no woman would agree to the rules for even one time to save the company. Mary could easily have just resigned. They could have gotten help from family or others to keep their house or move away. Simple and clean. One night being a whore and humiliating her husband let alone being indirectly responsible for him almost being beaten to death is crazy. While Mary and toehrs couldn't know all that woukd happen, they never should have put themselves in harm's way. I can see that once they go along with it, that it is hard to dig out. But that is why you go to the FBI or Scotland Yard. Stopping Iverson was relatively easy for the MC. Sheila's case was a little different. She can't just walk because Iverson has already selected her and her husband's actions at the prior benefit really torque Iverson. So she can't back out with out the loans being recalled in 30 days and her family having severe financial ruin. Not like Mary if she resigned after being called to the office that first time and let someone else take one (or many actually) for the team. Of course Sheila had no clue it would happen repeatedly. And while she left out some details, she did tell her husband that it was for financial reasons for her father thiug being vague. So why only her? Dark, twisted story. I don't seenwhy everyone is ready to burn Sheila. She was in the grip of a predator, she did finally communicate some information to her husband, she wrote him the letter, and she was saved by hubby and friends. It is a husband's duty to protect his family including his wife. So why divorce Sheila? The letter and her actions after the save m, show her true feelings. She thought it would be only once and it was her family business and livelihood. Is it stupid? Sure. But why does it automatically deserve divorce? She is sure he will leave her and is ready for the executioner's block as a condemned soon-to-be-divorced loving wife. At least she wasn't tormented like Mary for many months. So she already did way more than the other wives who just accept their shit blackmail. Obviously without her assertive and brave husband, she woukd have been on a hellhole with no end in sight. But he was a good guy and protected her. Did she make a mistake? Sure. But it is a believable mistake, assuming one buys into all the holes about recalling the debt, why Iverson repeatedly gets away with this and isn't dead, etc. Sure she was a bitch but she was ashamed and couldn't tell him at the party. He saved her. She hated what she thought she was being forced to do (which is rape in the US). Coercion sex doesn't it isn't still rape. Blackmail sex is rape and woukd be prosecuted. Oh well depressing read but glad they got through this debacle together.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
My Wife wants to Date Other Men My take on the "Honey we have to talk" story.in Loving Wives
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
More Stories