Power Corrupts Absolutely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went home, I was pre-occupied and Gerry kept asking what was wrong. I couldn't tell him. If anything, that was worse than contemplating having sex with a monster. I had only known loving sex until Iversen. Gerry and I always said no secrets, now I had one, a big one.

A few days later we were called in again and asked what our decision was. We all looked upset, worried, terrified even. I knew almost everyone in the firm as I worked between all the departments. Those few days, I saw so many who would lose not only their jobs, but their homes. I thought about the children I had seen at the firm's annual summer dance and Christmas parties. My mind was in turmoil.

I knew the decision I had to make but against that was the hurt I would cause Gerry and the girls. I hoped once it was over and Gerry knew why, he wouldn't divorce me. I knew we had a tough time ahead. I never realised just how tough.

If I knew what Iversen actually intended, I would never have agreed to this.

The firm paid for us to go to the spa. We were glammed up. We had to have a brazilian. I was screaming when it was done. Gerry liked running his fingers through my trimmed blond pussy hairs. How could I tell him about this? Could I let him see it? They also paid for the clothing we were required to wear.

When I told Gerry about attending the benefit, he was surprised. I had to tell him lies about it. This still hurts me. On the evening I had him dress in our older daughter's room saying I was wanting to surprise him. I knew it would. I was shocked when I saw myself in the mirror. This may have been Gerry's fantasy. We seldom discussed anything sexual so I don't know. I had never done anything like this for him. I hoped I would after that night. I wanted Iversen to pick another woman but what does that say about me?

Gerry and the girls jaws dropped. He was surprised and even delighted before I saw something fleeting cross Gerry's face. I think he suspected something was wrong. I so wanted to tell him but everyone would lose their jobs. If I lost mine, we would lose our house. Iversen had done his homework alright!

The instructions for the evening were simple. Iversen, if he danced with me was allowed access to my body. I was not to try and stop him. It didn't matter if it was in front of Gerry. Gerry wouldn't be allowed to interfere. How can someone have such control?

I tried to dance as often as I could with Gerry. I knew this could well be our last dance. I wanted a happy memory. I teased Gerry, flaunting my stockings. I had to be shown how to put them on, that's how sheltered I had been.

On the dancefloor with Iversen, in the beginning it was just a normal dance. As the evening progressed, he took it further. He was smiling like a sadistic bastard when he spotted Gerry had seen him abusing me. Gerry was mad and coming across to us.

His two thugs grabbed Gerry as Iversen told him "He was going to fuck me all night." Gerry tried to get him but the thugs stopped him. I didn't know what happened until Gerry came home from the hospital. He never called me and never answered my calls. I was frantic with worry about him. I thought he had left me.

We have never gone out as a couple since. We haven't done anything as a couple. He never touches me unless it's when we are sleeping. When he realises, he turns away disgusted at himself and his erection. If I try, he shuns me. I cry all the time.

We can't speak to each other. He wants to know why and I can't tell him. He thinks it's something he did. I tell him he did nothing wrong but I can't tell him the truth or everyone loses their jobs.

I know what I did has destroyed our marriage. I only feel disgust for me, a slut, a whore. How it has affected Gerry and the girls kills me more each day. Gerry is so sad, melancholy and has no interest in anything. Our girls were his life but even with them he is not the same. They are at an age they know something is terribly wrong. They no longer spend any time with us. There is no laughter, no friends, no arguments even. The house, our family, like our marriage is dead.

I'm on the maximum dose of anti-depressants allowed. I have thought of suicide but if I do all I have done will be for nothing. Iversen will call in the debt. He laughed when I told him I was considering suicide. It gave him an extra kick.

Gerry told me he is only here until the girls grow up as he wasn't paying for me to be a slut. His words cut out my heart. I can't blame him. I see his sadness and revulsion in me every time our eyes meet.

The boss and I thought Iversen was a one-off event but he made sure I'm available whenever he calls. He even told me, if I was fucking Gerry (as if) when he called, I had to stop and come to him immediately. Gerry is physically sick when he sees me dressing for him. I feel sick at myself when I do but I have no choice. The thugs check your bag in case you bring a knife to slit his throat. Sometimes he's suggested he would bring them in to make me airtight. I was terrified and he just laughed. I worry each time I go he will do that as he's such a sadistic bastard.

I couldn't tell Gerry what Iversen's made me do. I'm sure it would destroy any hope for a future. Yet, I'm going to reveal all in this paper. I hope they do manage to nail Iversen and those thugs as they have said they will.

This is my story of his abuse. As I said, we were given strict instructions to follow.

If Iversen offered to take you on the dancefloor you had to agree, even if he butted in when dancing with Gerry. The first dance I really noticed his breath stinks like he is rotten inside. He is all smiles while telling you that he is in charge. He lays out everything. Do anything to challenge him and he will close the firm. He demands that you tell him you are there willingly and will do whatever he says. When you say yes, he just smiles, a smirk, condescending look. Those around look pleased. They knew what he was doing.

He asked what I was wearing under my dress. I tried to say what he wanted but I had to describe it. My embarrassment made it better for him. I never discussed my underwear with Gerry. I told him I had a sheer red suspender belt with matching thong. He laughed.

On the dancefloor, Iversen likes to display you as a trophy. At first, he just danced almost normally. He pushes his small penis against your stomach. I think that was to make sure you did what he wanted. Later, he began to twirl me around showing off my stockings and sheer thong. He laughed when he spotted someone noticing my bare pussy. The more I blushed the more he enjoyed himself. With a slow dance, he played with my breasts, making sure those around him knew he was doing it. He liked to twist my nipples until I gasped in pain. The looks of lust from the other guests were nauseating. When he had an audience, he pushed his hand up my dress and used his fingers to rub my pussy before inserting them. He seemed happier if I was dry, as it was more painful for me. He would lick his fingers in front of everyone. He pushed them into my anus and made me lick them clean. Those watching knew where they had been. They lapped it all up.

Most took place where Gerry couldn't see what was happening but he noticed Iversen was being over attentive and wasn't happy. I told him it was alright, I loved him. He was shocked I would allow Iversen to behave like that. I had never allowed Gerry such liberties.

At the end, Iversen grabbed my breasts, twisted my nipples until I screamed. Gerry heard and came marching over. He was mad. This was Iversen's intention. His two thugs grabbed Gerry and held him back.

After telling Gerry he was going to fuck me all night, he took me to his car. Gerry's face was mad but there was a deep sadness in his eyes. I'm sure he had worked out why I was there, just not the reason behind it.

Before I got in his car, Iversen had me take off my dress so I was visible to anyone we came across. I was to hold the seat belt low so as to expose my breasts in full. He drove around the centre of the town with all the pubs coming out. The passenger seat was far higher than normal so my breasts were seen by many. I was as red as his car.

In his house, he spent time telling me I was to do exactly what he told me. He gave me my dress and told me to put it on. For a moment I hoped he'd had his fun. He looked into my face to see my reaction. I was to dance, strip for him. I'd never done that for Gerry. I was scared. The more fear he saw the more he liked it. I tried to explain, I had a very sheltered life and little experience. He just laughed. You'll learn.

He took me into the bedroom. He started some music and I swayed in time with the music. I tried to think I was doing this for Gerry. After the second song, I had to take my dress off. He told me to take off my thong and throw it to him. He kept it as a trophy. I wouldn't have worn it again anyway or so I thought. I was to expose myself fully to him as I danced. I was blushing so badly.

He stripped off and lay back on the bed. He instructed me to straddle his legs so he could see my cunt (his word). I did that then he told me to suck his penis until he came in my mouth. I'd never done that for Gerry. (Gerry had never fingered my bum hole either.) Iversen laughed at my attempts. He had to tell me what to do. My inexperience seemed like a drug to him. He liked trying to get deep into my mouth. His penis is only about five and a half inches long and quite narrow so he didn't reach my gag reflex. (I had searched the internet afterwards.)

He began fucking my mouth as he came. I choked and was almost sick. He just laughed. His eyes are so dark.

He told me to bend over an ottoman. I did. He tied my arms and legs to it. I had never done anything like that. He began spanking me. At first, he used his hand but after a few minutes, he used a slipper. The more I cried, the more he enjoyed it. The tears I cried were more for Gerry than any pain he caused. After this, he tried to enter me but he wasn't hard so couldn't manage it. I felt his fingers at my bum hole. He put one then another in. He didn't use lube. I was in pain but he liked when I screamed. He put something large into my rectum. I really screamed as it stretched me. It was like childbirth!

He seemed satisfied for he left me alone for about five minutes. I was still crying. He came back and took what I learned was a vibrator out of a drawer. He used that on my clitoris. I tried not to but I came and he just held it there. I came again and was screaming about the pain but he just laughed. I pleaded and pleaded but he just held it against my clitoris. He twisted my nipples with his other hand so I was screaming all the time. He made me cum again. I must have passed out.

The next I knew I came round lying on the shower floor. Iversen was masturbating. He didn't get fully erect but he came over my face. He had warned me if I tried to stop him, he would beat me with a belt. I let him cum on my face. I was so distraught, I cried which pleased him. I felt worthless. He called me a whore, a slut, a street walker. I mentally agreed with him.

He made me stay in the shower until he was able to piss. I wasn't allowed to remove his cum from my face. He washed it away with his piss. He pissed on all of me from my head, my breasts, my pussy and my legs. He was calling me a cum slut, a piss whore. When he finished, he told me to shower and put my dress on.

I thought my ordeal was over but no. When I dressed and came back into the room, he showed me the recording he'd made. If I didn't answer his call and come to him, he would call in the debt. He would make sure Gerry received a copy.

He calls about every six to eight weeks. He's still never fucked me. He can't get two erections. His need to humiliate you means he makes you give him a blowjob first. I make myself believe I'm giving Gerry one. I want to but it'll never happen now.

I have to keep my pussy bare. I know Gerry has seen it and knows why. It's killing us both. I don't know if all his love for me has gone. I still love Gerry but I just make him sick. I want to hold him and tell him everything but Iversen would just destroy everyone. I desperately want to make love with Gerry, like we used to, caring, loving, gently. To feel some love instead of hate.

If I knew just how sadistic Iversen was, I would never have agreed to my boss's request. I only hope Iversen dies soon. I hope any others reading this and being placed in my situation don't go ahead. I never realised how badly my life would change. I expected bad but this is purgatory.

The other three couple's stories were told. The women's stories, Rose, Jenny and Julia were all similar. The blowjob, spanking which sometimes involved a crop, some use of nipple clamps. Everyone described the anal butt plug as excruciating. He always finished pissing on them but sometimes he liked to try and piss in their vaginas and bum holes. He laughed even more manically then. Iversen fortunately hadn't fucked the women just debased them.

All the women loved their husbands but being unable to tell them WHY was causing so much hurt to both. Their husbands blamed something they had done. They just didn't know what. None are in a good place mentally.

A prominent headline "BLACKMAIL RECORDINGS RECOVERED" midway down the third page brought attention to the unknown couples.

It continued; an envelope had been left on the reporter's car windscreen addressed to him. The letter within stated that the recordings made by Iversen had been recovered. They have not been viewed. If the couples wish to make themselves known, the recordings would be given to them. They should contact the paper. The paper will run this again next week unless all couples have contacted them. Those in possession will then return those recordings to you or destroy them if you wish.

The paper understands that a lawsuit against Iversen shall be launched. If any of the couples affected by his actions wish they should contact the solicitor Miss Rachel Fraser of Fraser and Co. Ms Fraser has indicated that these recording would be required but only used if necessary.

William's editorial (under the editor's name but he had written it) named the banks, the lenders who facilitated Iversen. He asked the shareholders to use their votes to rid themselves of such self-serving board members and senior management and put in decent, honest people with integrity. Many will not be happy. None of them will be able to sell debt to Iversen in the future as what he will do will mean they could be liable as accessories to the criminal acts.

He asked the Unions there to support fellow workers to avoid other companies facing the same dilemma.

Those benefits organisers were named and the guests who were known to be present at many events were not missed either. A boycott was suggested unless those charities took appropriate action immediately.

The article concluded that on Friday evening after a benefit he had attended, information from a Police source reported that Iversen had been assaulted within his home. His injuries were presently unconfirmed but it was believed he has burns to parts of his body including his penis and tongue.

Iversen's two thugs were found with multiple injuries which a source in the hospital revealed meant they will be unable to rape anyone again. The Prosecutors in Sweden and Norway have been advised. Men fitting their descriptions are wanted for multiple rapes there.

It took over an hour and a half to read everything they had printed about Iversen. I knew many people reading it would be disgusted at him but what about those pricks attending those benefits looking for someone's distress. I hoped they would feel some shame but I doubt it.

The rest of the day was quiet. I wondered if Sheila would call.

Monday was a day of action.

The daily newspapers were running with the break in to Iversen's and what had happened. The speculation covered about everything including alien abduction for his sins. There was speculation regarding an object being found in his rectum. As we all know that's the highlight of the alien's time on this planet! Not one had any more detailed information regarding how he blackmailed the firms.

Rachel went to court and raised an injunction against Iversen, asking for all his bank accounts and other assets to be frozen pending him being sued for blackmail, sexual assault and assault. His solicitor fought it but she was successful. He also had to surrender his passport as he was a flight risk. His solicitor said he would be in hospital for some weeks anyway and could not give instructions due to the injuries to his hands and tongue. He would only be allowed to draw a small amount for personal expenses like council tax, food etc. The judge would decide on the limit when his solicitor provided the necessary documents.

Rachel also appraised the Procurator Fiscal about a criminal case but as she expected, the fact they women went willingly, even under duress, would give the defence a route to say it was consensual. The women would have to give evidence. Chain of evidence. How do you get the recordings mentioned in the paper, accepted as legal in court? Without those it would be difficult. She would look at the evidence but wasn't hopeful.

Malcolm and I went to my father-in-law's business. To say he was shocked would be an understatement. I noted his black eyes and cut lip. Someone must have told Sheila I was there as she appeared. It was obvious she had spent a long time crying. Her makeup couldn't hide the full effects. I asked for us to go into the conference room.

Both he and I knew I wasn't going to make this easy on him. Sheila had seen the manila envelope in my hand. She expected it to be the divorce papers. He thought that as well. I had explained my views to his wife and other daughter. I didn't dissuade them.

I didn't know if Samantha and Alison had told him I knew so I played dumb.

I began, "I want to know everything which transpired between Iversen and you. How we came to be at that bloody benefit and why Sheila and you were there on Friday evening? The paper yesterday has raised a lot of concerns for me."

I looked him in the eye and never blinked. For the first time, I saw shame in his eyes.

He began softly, there was no demanding voice, no attempt at evading the question. "Derek, before I tell you everything and you deserve to know everything, I want to explain about my relationship with you.

"Of the few boyfriends Sheila has brought home, you were the best by a long way. You were smart, humorous, and showed in all your actions how you cared for her. Despite what you think, I liked you standing up for yourself and was happy you went to work with Malcolm. He's a good man, like you and an excellent engineer. If I hadn't allowed my jealousy about you taking my daughter away, to interfere I would like to think we would have had a good relationship.

"I would berate myself after every battle and her mum wouldn't miss me. She and her sister were on your side.

"Sheila hasn't said what happened at Iversen's to us. She told the Police the persons involved wore wolf masks so she didn't see their faces or hear them talk.

"I'm not as stupid as I look. When she came home in a taxi, why come to us? She could have gone to your home. She had us take her there. She came back a few hours later, on her own, happy but incredibly sad.

"I would say she had just thanked the person who had saved her from what we see in the paper would have been a fate worse than death. Possibly, that's just the romantic in me. I would add my own heartfelt thanks to those persons if I knew them.

"It was about five months ago I received a visit from Iversen. The papers were full of him making investments in local firms. I thought he wanted to do that. He came straight to the point. He had bought our company debt. It was fairly large as we had just built the new factory but the mortgage was reasonable and the extra space was bringing down costs and raising production. We would have it paid off in seven years. It was a ten-year mortgage.