Power in the Wrong Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK, Ralph?"

God, I was pissed when I finally got home. It was while I was walking home that I had my encounter with the James Street Wild Boyz. This was the day from Hell. I was so tired of dealing with people that I was about to explode. Of course, that meant that things could only get worse, namely the one person who I hated above all. My mother. Yes, I hated her. First off, she was the cause of my daddy leaving. My daddy was the one person I had that made me feel loved. Yes, I was a big-time daddy's girl. She not only caused him to leave, but she humiliated and hurt him. As if that wasn't bad enough, it was her actions that changed the bullying from just annoying too actually hurtful. On top of all that, she was a total bitch to me.

"Where the hell have you been all day, young lady? You were supposed to have been here hours ago." She screamed as she stormed into the room.

I was done. I had all I could take. "GO FUCK YOURSELF, MOTHER!" I yelled back.

Amazingly, she turned and fled out of the room. That was odd, I thought. Oh well, I needed to lay down and rest for a bit. I headed for my room. As I was walking past my mother's bedroom, I heard her.

"Oh God. Oh Fuck. Oh, Oh, Oh,"

The door was cracked open, so I peeked inside. My mom was on her bed violently thrusting a dildo in and out of her pussy.

"No. Why can't I stop? What's happening?"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I cried out as I shoved the door open.

"I'm fucking myself. I can't stop it. I have to fuck myself." She sobbed.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I don't know. I just have to. You said to fuck myself, and I had no choice."

"Do you want to fuck yourself?" I asked.

"Oh God, NO. I want to stop. It's humiliating with you standing there watching, but I can't stop."

"Are you even the slightest bit aroused?"

"NNnnoooooo. I (sob) had to use a bunch of lube to get it in."

Hmmmm. Interesting. Maybe I should do a little more experimentation. Who better to practice on that this bitch?

"Mom. Listen closely. I am going to count backwards from ten. With each number, you are going to get more and more aroused. When I hit one, you will be more aroused than you have ever been in your life. When I say zero, you will have the biggest orgasm of your life."

"But..."

"Ten!"

"Oh!"

"Nine."

"Oh God."

"Eight."

"How?"

"Seven, Six, Five, Four"

Oooooohhhhhhh ffffffuuuuuccckkkk."

"Three."

"OHMYGOD!"

"Two."

"please."

"One."

"Ohhh Ffffuuucckkkk!"

"One half."

"NNNOOOOOOOOO!"

"ZERO!!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!"

She actually squirted. I mean, she soaked the fucking bed. I can't believe that it actually worked. I'm gonna have a hell of a lot of fun with this. I thought for a bit as mom was recovering. I had some really nasty thoughts. It was about ten minutes before she was functional again.

"OK, mom. We need to chat. Take off all your clothes and come down to the livingroom. NOW."

"B.b.b.b.but.." I didn't give her a chance. I just turned and walked out of the room.

I was sitting on the couch when she walked into the livingroom. Her hands were covering her tits and pussy, and she was hunched over trying to cover herself. I giggled at the thoughts pouring out of her mind. 'Why am I doing this? How is this happening? Why can't I stop it?'

"Arm at you side. Straighten up and kneel in front of me. That's good. Knees farther apart. OK. Back straight and push your tits out. Good. Just like that. Now, arms behind your back and grasp your forearms with your hands. Good. That is called 'Present'. Whenever someone says 'Present', you are to immediately go into that pose and stay there until directed otherwise."

"But.."

"Silence. No talking until further notice."

She tried but was unable to talk. Her brain was screaming, though. Really wicked and evil thoughts went through my mind.

"Now. We need to set a few new rules for this house. I'm tired of all your shit, so I'm making some changes. First off, you are no longer allowed to wear clothes in this house unless I give you specific permission. Second, I will be choosing all of your clothes from now on. You will only be allowed to wear clothes when you go out of the house."

The look of terror was growing in her eyes. Then I heard it. It flashed through her mind like the neon signs in Las Vegas. 'OHMYGOD! MY DAUGHTER IS A FUCKING PERVERTED DYKE! I CAN'T. NOT ONLY IS IT INCEST, BUT IT'S WITH ANOTHER GIRL! THAT'S DISGUSTING!'

"Uuumm. Hold on. Something's missing. Oh, yeah." I quickly stood up and shed my pants and panties. "Lick my pussy as I talk. I want you to give me a nice orgasm as I'm going through the rules."

'Oh NO. I can't. I won't. How is this happening? I can't stop! OhmyGod, I can't stop moving forward!'

Damn! Her tongue felt good on my pussy. She had no technique, but it still felt nice. OK, this was the first time anyone's tongue had been on my pussy, and I didn't know technique from a hill of beans, but still. I've had a LOT more experience since then. At this point, it didn't really matter that much. I would fix that later.

"From now on, you are only to leave the house to go to work or run necessary errands. You will not go to any of the bars or clubs unless I allow it. You will not have any guys over here. You are no longer to have sex with any man unless I command you to. When you are not at work, you are to be my servant. You will do all the laundry, housecleaning, and cooking."

OK, even without any technique, she was occasionally hitting the right spots. Maybe it was just the power I had over her, but I was getting kind of aroused. Anyway, it was time for the really fun stuff.

"From now on, whenever you see me, you will become aroused, but you cannot orgasm unless someone other than you gives you permission. You will delete your Tinder profile, and all your other dating apps and spend all day tomorrow studying lesbian porn and lesbian instructional videos and learn how to lick a pussy like an expert. You no longer desire real cocks. You get aroused by dildos and women wearing strap-ons. Your mind and thoughts are not affected by any of this, only your body's reactions. You know that you don't want it, but you can't control your body's desires."

God, I'm an evil bitch. I could hear her mind screaming in protest. I could feel her fear as she felt herself reacting to my commands and tried to understand what and how this was happening to her. This power I had was like an aphrodisiac. I was getting close to an orgasm. Time to put in some protections here. This is something that I had been thinking about on my way home. I didn't completely understand what had happened, but I realized that it was something pretty big. Best not to let my secret out until I had things figured out.

"You will never inform anyone about what I am doing to you. You will not ever say anything bad about me. You will not communicate in any form anything about how I am controlling you or that I have turned you into my slave. Now, you will have an orgasm as soon as I orgasm."

I felt her desire building as my orgasm was building. It didn't take much longer before she took me over the cliff. She cried out in pleasure as soon as I released. It wasn't the biggest orgasm I had ever had, but it was still nice. After recuperating for a couple of minutes, it was time for a discussion.

"You may talk." I spoke.

"How? What? What's happening?"

"It's very simple, mother. I am controlling your mind. I can also hear your thoughts and feel your emotions."

"But how?"

"I'm not sure. Something happened to me today. I don't really know. It doesn't matter to you anyway. You don't need to care why or how it happened."

"Oh." I detected her mind rearranging as she absorbed that. "But why are you doing this to me?"

"Seriously? You seriously don't know? It's because I hate you! You've made my life hell. It was your actions that caused my daddy to leave me. I became a pariah at school because you were the town whore. Do you even realize what I went through every time you caused a divorce between the parents of the kids in my school? I have no friends because everyone hates me for what you have done. Not only that, but you have been nothing but a bitch to me my whole life. Nothing I ever did was god enough for you. You never said anything nice when I brought home straight 'A's on my report cards. You barely even glanced at them. I'm 21-years-old, and that was the first orgasm I've ever had by another person. In fact, that was the first time I have ever been touched sexually by someone else. I've never gone out on a date. I've never even been kissed. That's because you screwed me up so badly that I don't even know how to connect with other people."

"I'm sorry. Please don't do this."

"Too bad. Unfortunately for you, I hate you and I found that I really like having my pussy licked. I've finally gotten a way to make that happen -- often -- and I'm not inclined to give that up. Now, I have some information I need from you. You are to answer my questions completely and honestly."

"Please, no." She sobbed.

"Do you have any sex toys?"

"Yes."

"Go get them. Bring them all in here and set them on the coffee table."

A few minutes later I was looking at a small vibrator and a couple of medium sized dildos. It would not do for what was on my mind. I'd have to have her fix that.

"OK. Tomorrow, you are to go to the adult store and purchase the following items. Three strap-on dildos. One slim 7" long, one medium thickness 8", and one nice thick 9". Get a starter kit of butt-plugs and a large tub of lube. Buy an anal hook with a bulb that goes in your ass and a ring on the other end. Get an assortment of nipple and clit clamps. You will need 200-feet of good bondage rope. Get a flogger, cane, leather strap, three riding crops, and a single tail whip. Also get a set of wrist and ankle cuffs with 'D'-rings. Last, but certainly not least, get a collar and leash. You are to ask for assistance and explain that you are a new submissive that really wants to please your new mistress. If it's a choice between a man or a woman, you are to insist that the woman assist you. If it is a woman that assists you, you will inform her that you are willing to 'Thank' her for her assistance. If it is a man, you will refuse any request for any sexual activities. You are to inform him that you are a confirmed lesbian and your mistress absolutely forbids you to have any type of sexual relations with men."

"But Katrina, I don't do anal."

"First off. From now on, you are to refer to me as either Mistress or Mistress Kat. Second," I simply couldn't help the evil grin that crept over my face. "You hate anal sex, but your body craves it. Any time your ass is touched, you become aroused. While your mind hates it, having a dildo or plug in your ass makes you extremely horney. Having a woman fuck your ass with a strap-on drives your body crazy with desire, and the orgasms you have from anal sex are huge. Furthermore, pain turns you on. Being whipped or caned really ramps up your arousal. Your mind hates the pain, but your body reacts as if it's pleasure."

"Oh God, NO."

"Oh, yes. Now, it's been a long day, and I'm tired. Go fix dinner while I take a nap. When dinner is ready, come and wake me up with a nice pussy licking." With that, I headed up to my room to lay down.

I was floating in the warm waters of the Caribbean. I felt strands of seaweed lightly caressing my pussy. It felt nice. There wasn't really any rhyme or reason to the motion of the seaweed, just random brushes around and in me. It was very relaxing.

'God, I hate this! How the fuck is she doing this to me anyway?'

"Huh?" My eyes sprang open, and I looked down. No, I wasn't in the ocean with seaweed gently caressing my pussy. I was in my bed with my mom's head between my thighs. Oh, right. Dinnertime.

"Seriously, mom? Haven't you ever had your pussy licked? Show a little more enthusiasm."

She picked it up a bit. She still wasn't very good at it, but she eventually managed to get me off. She left the room to finish getting the table set while I got up and got dressed. I must say, she outdid herself on dinner. I was absolutely mediocre. Yeah, go ahead and laugh, but considering her usual efforts, this was a huge leap up. I was going to have to fix that.

I looked across the table at her. She was, of course, still nude. She was also not talking. Probably not wanting to say the wrong thing and inadvertently piss me off again. Not a bad plan on her part. I did notice her occasionally reaching up and massaging her boobs.

"Playing with your tits at the dinner table?" I asked.

"No. I tried to put on a shirt while cooking dinner, but I couldn't. I had grease splattering on my breasts while I was using the stove."

"Oh. I didn't think about that. OK. From now on, you may wear an apron while you cook.

"Thank you." 'fucking little cunt.'

I looked her in the eye and smiled sweetly. "No, Mother. I'm not a cunt. I'm a pussy. Slaves have cunts. Women have pussies. Care to take a wild guess as to which one you have?"

'Shit. Forgot about her being able to read minds.'

After finishing a truly forgetful meal, I commanded her to add cooking videos to her studies. I also made her switch from watching her soap operas to the Food Network instead. What's the use of having a slave if she can't do anything useful? With that being done, I left her to clean up while I got some studying done before going to bed.

The next morning, I was up and out of the house before mom got up. I didn't remind her of her chores, because I wanted to see if my control was temporary or permanent. That was another part of my experimenting.

I got my car from the shop. I mad a deal with Ralph. He wouldn't have to crawl across the lobby and kiss my ass if he would cancel the entire bill. I guess $50 was worth it to him to keep his dignity. I thanked him for his generosity, and he flipped me off. Bad idea. I motioned him close to me so I could whisper in his ear.

"Ralph, after work tonight, go to the sex shop and purchase a butt-plug. You will insert the plug into your ass when you get dressed, and you will wear it at work all day tomorrow. You will only be able to remove it after you get home tomorrow evening."

I made my way to a nice quiet coffee shop to get some of that magic elixir of morning wakefulness and try to figure out what the fuck happened to me. Yeah, I probably should have done that yesterday, but I was just trying to come to grips with the fact that I could suddenly read minds and control other people's actions. Honestly, I was just too freaked out to even think about it then. I didn't even fully realize how much power I had until mom pissed me off when I got back home. I still didn't know the true limits of that power, but I needed to start by figuring out exactly what happened.

So, to start with, after talking to Mary and Jacob, I was caught in a sudden summer thunderstorm. Jacob said that it looked like I was hit on the head by a lightning bolt. It was kind of a miracle that I wasn't killed, or even injured. I think that the best explanation that they could come up with is that I was soaking wet, and the water that was drenching me conducted most of the current instead of it flowing through my body. That kind of sounded sort of reasonable, but I'm not a science major. So, I was struck on my head by lightning, and it did some weird rewiring of my brain. Sure. Why not? How the fuck would I know if that was realistic? I'm pre-law, not pre-med.

I should probably talk to someone who actually is in the medical field. Preferably an actual doctor. That would likely be an interesting conversation. I would surely end up either in the psych ward or a government laboratory undergoing rather unpleasant experiments. Either way, I still figured that I should keep this a secret for now. It was then that I realized that there was one doctor that I could talk to, and I had the ability to make sure that they could never rat me out. Besides, she was cute and seemed to be attracted to me as well.

After a quick trip out to see Jacob and Mary, I learned where Dr. Charmain Lewis worked. I didn't want to have to make an appointment, and I figured that her workplace would not be the best place for our discussion, so I waited across the street to se if she went out to lunch. If so, I would 'accidently' run into her and 'convince' her to meet me for a drink after work. She did, and I did. She didn't really want to meet me, but I 'insisted'.

'Why am I doing this? Larry is going to pissed if I'm not home to make dinner. Unless he is out with one of his sluts again. Shit. OK. I'll have a quick drink, then make up an excuse and get out of here. She is pretty cute. Hmmm. Larry has been pushing me to have a threesome with him and another girl, but I'm not about to do it with any of his skanks.' I 'heard as I saw her walk through the door.

'Hmmmm. She knows her husband is cheating on him, and she seems pretty pissed off about it. Perhaps I can do something to make her life better.' I thought. That would require more pondering later, though.

"Charmain. Thanks for meeting me here. I have something to discuss with you about my accident yesterday." I greeted her as she got to the table.

"Oh. OK, Katrina. Although, it probably would have been better in my office. That way, I could run some tests and make sure that everything is OK." She responded.

"Well, it's a delicate subject, and I didn't want to wait for an appointment. Oh, and call me Kat."

"OK, and you can call me Char, since I'm not at the office, and I'm not actually your doctor."

We ordered our drinks and chatted for a couple of minutes until our drinks arrived.

"OK. So, what do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"First off, I'm sorry that I need to do this, but I need to protect myself and make sure that you fully understand. You can never tell anyone about anything that happens here tonight. You cannot leave this table until I tell you that we are done. You cannot raise your voice or call for assistance. You will listen to me as I explain what is happening."

Char was getting rather anxious as I was talking. "Sorry. That is sounding just a bit too weird. I actually do need to get home, so I'm leaving." I watched her struggle in her chair for a bit. 'What the hell? Why can't I get off the chair? What's wrong?" I watched for a couple of minutes as she fidgeted.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Mmmffff. What's Happening? Why can't I get out of the chair?"

"Well, that's why I needed to talk to you. I told you that you could not leave until I allowed it. Think about it. What's stopping you from leaving?"

'What the hell? I need to leave. I want to leave. I can't leave. There's nothing holding me in the chair. I should be able to simply stand up, but my body refuses to do that. She isn't stopping me or holding me, she just said.............. HOLY SHIT! THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!'

"You are probably right. It isn't possible, yet here we are. Oh, and yes, I can read minds too."

"That can't be. No way. I can't believe this."

[SIGH] "I really don't want to have to do this, but I really need you to believe it."

"Fine. I believe you." She said. Unfortunately, 'Fine, I'll tell this psych chick whatever she wants to hear so I can get the hell away from her.'

"I understand your thinking me as a psycho chick." Her eyes opened wide at that. "Unfortunately, I can't just let you get away with pretending. I need you to actually believe me and help me figure out whatever the fuck is happening to me. Now, I need to demonstrate it to you until you really believe me. Go to the restroom, remove your bra and panties, and bring them back to me."