Power in the Wrong Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm not a lesbian, and I'm already married."

"As far as being a lesbian right now, it doesn't matter. You will be whatever I want you to be. Yes, you are married right now, but that will soon change. Honestly, you and James despise each other. Your marriage was just a business transaction. Seriously, how many times have the two of you had sex with each other over the last year? [Pause] 'not even once.' That's what I thought. Not once. Lucky for you, I have all the evidence you need to file for divorce and execute your prenup fully on the grounds of infidelity. James has no evidence, and he isn't going to get any. You will not engage in any sexual or even slightly inappropriate behavior until the divorce is final. My mom and I will be moving in with you to 'support you' as you friends as soon as James moves out. To everyone concerned, I am a close friend that you met through Charmain. Nothing inappropriate will occur between us until the divorce is final. One more thing, you are going to sponsor full membership in the Country Club for me and my mother."

"But what about us? Our husbands are going to divorce us for what happened this afternoon." Angelina cried.

"The two of you will set up a joint meeting with your husbands and me. I will fix things between you so that they will accept your new lifestyle and stay married to them. I will even improve your marriages."

Oh, don't go whining that I'm getting soft. This was for my own selfish reasons. Besides, their husbands were actually fairly good guys, and I was going to have some more fun with these two bitches. Besides, it their husbands divorced them, and they were kicked out of the Country Club, I wouldn't be able to watch their humiliation all the time. I also needed them to stay and bolster the ranks of out and proud gays as members.

There was still some whining, but that just served to amuse me. Eventually, I got tired of it, so I changed the subject.

"So, Raquel and Angie, did you two enjoy your lesbian tryst this afternoon?" I asked.

'Oh shit. Those were some of the most mind-blowing orgasms I ever had, but there's no way I can admit that.' Angelina thought.

'God Angelina's pussy tasted good, as well as the other women that I licked, I thought that I would be disgusted my it, but I actually enjoyed it.' Came from Raquel.

"No. Absolutely not. It was the most horrible experience of my life." Demanded Angelina.

"Angelina, hike up your dress and masturbate to an orgasm right here, right now." I commanded.

"But why?" She began sobbing as she pulled up the hem of her dress to her waist. As ordered, she wasn't wearing panties, and her bald pussy was displayed to the entire bar.

"Because you lied to me. 'Those were the most mind-blowing orgasms I ever had.' That's what you were thinking. Did you forget that part about me being able to read your mind?" I informed her as the squishy sounds of fingers working in a drenched pussy reached the ears of everyone at the table. What about you, Rocky?"

I don't know if she was actually planning on being truthful or if my little demonstration convinced her. Either way, she demurely looked down at the table as she answered. "Yes. I did enjoy it. I thought that I would be disgusted, but I found that I actually liked the taste of pussy. Besides that, Angelina licked me to several orgasms."

"That's good." I said. "Here's a little advice. Accept it. If you accept it, you will find that you will enjoy it a lot more. Fight it, and it will just lead to misery as you try to deny your true feelings. That will only lead to depression and heartache. Now, once Angie gets done with her public display of female masturbation, let's dance and enjoy the evening."

I gave Faith the videos of James with his lover. For those of you wondering about the admissibility of those videos, I had the messages from Shawna where she sent me the login info for her cloud storage and gave me permission to use anything on there. I had her delete the messages right after she sent them, so she couldn't see them later and wonder about them. So much for the presumption of privacy. Her lawyer practically came in his pants when he saw that. Two weeks later, mom and I moved in with Faith. Since I didn't know if James had any security cameras or audio recorders hidden inside the house, I suspended the rule of mom being naked all the time. She would still wonder around in a tee-shirt and panties, but that was only when it was just the three of us there. I made sure that we didn't do anything inappropriate, at least until Faith had the entire property swept for hidden cameras and microphones, then changed the login information on the security system. Even then, I kept my activities with mom strictly regulated to her bedroom.

Yes, I was worried about hidden cameras and microphones. I even made sure that Faith had her phone, computer, and tablet checked regularly for spyware. We were talking the difference between millions of dollars changing hands here. The prenup was really severe as far as infidelity was concerned. Of course, James would do just about anything to get his own proof of Faith's infidelity. He even had a PI following Faith constantly.

The PI began pissing me off, so I decided to have a little fun. Yes, you bastards, I feel the terror in your hearts when you read that. I made my preparations. There was a quick conversation as I passed a table where a lovely young woman was eating her lunch. Well, conversation is probably the wrong word. I spoke, she listened, I left. Two phone calls were made. Orders were relayed. The meeting was set.

"So. What's this about? Angie and I just had our weekly date night two days ago. We had to beg our husbands to let us come here tonight. They only relented because you demanded it, and we had to agree to a special time with them when we got home." Raquel demanded as she and Angelina joined me, Faith and my mom at the table. We were at Silk and Lace again.

"What are you complaining about? I fixed your marriages, didn't I? You're still married, aren't you? Your sex lives have improved, haven't they? In fact, aren't your marriages stronger than ever now?"

"Fine. OK. You're right. Still, you could have done that differently."

"Of course, I could have, but that wouldn't have been nearly as amusing." Yeah, they had a reason to be a little pissed at how I 'fixed' things. I'll get into that in a minute. "To answer your question, tonight is about a couple of things. First off, it's been a long time since my mom went out, and I wanted to bring her here so she could have a fun evening. Second, I haven't been laid in a while, and I want to have sex with someone. I'm not doing it with either of you. I can't have Faith until her divorce is final. I'm not gonna do my mom. That leaves me needing someone else. She will be joining us soon. Now, without being obvious, take a quick glance in the mirror. Make it look like you are looking for the waitress. See that redhead with the blonde sitting at the table on the far wall? They are working for the private investigation firm that James hired to get dirt on Faith. As you are aware, he is trying to get anything he can use to mitigate the disaster that he will go through if the prenup is engaged fully."

"If you know about them, why are you going to give them ammunition that they can use against Faith?"

"I'm not. I am going to give them something that they can show him. I'm sure that he will be VERY interested in it. It won't do him any good in the divorce, but it sure will fuck with him." I grinned. That's when I spied this blonde bombshell strutting across the club in our direction. A person can't just walk in 6-inch spike heels. They can saunter, sway, sashay, or strut, but they can't just walk. It takes way too much hip movement to propel yourself wearing those kinds of heels. Sauntering, swaying, or sashaying is done when you want to entice. Strutting is done for numerous other reasons, being confused and irritated is one of those reasons.

"What the fuck?" Shawna stated as she got to the table and saw Faith sitting there.

"What the hell is that slut doing here?" Faith whispered.

"Everyone shut up and calm down. Everyone smile happily RIGHT NOW!" I ordered in a whisper. "Shawna, go over to Faith and the two of you hug like good friends then come sit down next to me and lean over and kiss me on the cheek like you would greet a lover." Oh, I could hear the screaming in their minds, but, to an outside observer, it looked exactly as I described. The look on the private investigators faces was priceless. I have the video. I had set up my phone earlier to be zoomed in on them with the video recording just so I could watch it later.

'WHAT THE FUCK??? IS THAT.......' From the redhead.

'Why the hell is his girlfriend meeting the wife and her lesbian friends her in a lesbian club? They look like old friends, and is she kissing that other girl???? The blonde thought.

It was quite comical as they tried to subtly tried to adjust their surveillance equipment to get better detail and audio.

"OK, ladies. We are a group of best friends on a Girls Night Out. Lean in and act like it. Giggle occasionally as if I am telling you about a funny escapade. Tonight is all about having fun and fucking with the minds of the investigators. Faith, you are just along for the ride. You are having fun being out with your friends and just enjoying hanging out and having fun. You will probably dance a few times, but it will be very casual. Only dance fast dances, and don't get too close to your partner. Raquel and Angie, you two are together. Act like it. Dance like lovers. Shawna, you are here on a date with me. You and Faith are good friends, but I am your date for tonight. You will be going home with me, and we will be having lesbian sex when we get home. You will act like you are excited about it, and you and I will dance like lovers. Mom, you are the free one tonight. You can pick either one of the investigators to take home with us. You can dance with either one or both. Let me know which one you want, and I will make it happen.

"Now, mom. They are going to try to take advantage of the situation to get more information. Here is your basic story; your husband left you several years ago, and it put you off of men. You discovered that you are a lesbian, but you were too scarred to have any long-term relationships. You are free, and you want to stay that way. You are on the submissive side, but still enjoy normal lesbian sex with another woman.

As far as I am concerned, I am an unattached lesbian who enjoys dating. I have girlfriends occasionally, but my last girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago. It was amicable, and we are still friends, but we are no longer dating. Shawna and I met at a restaurant where we were both having lunch at. We sat together and enjoyed a nice conversation over lunch. I invited her to meet me here for some drinks and dancing. Shawna had confessed over lunch that she had always been curious about women and decided to go ahead and meet me tonight to see where it went.

"Now, mom. This is important. Slowly, over the next couple of hours, you are going to subtly feed them more information. Throughout the evening, Shawna is going to confess that she really isn't that into James. She's having an affair with him because he is somewhat attractive, and she enjoys the gifts he gives her. She isn't a gold-digger, but she isn't going to refuse if he gives her things of his own free will. She is really only staying with him because she is bored and hasn't found anyone else that she is really interested in dating yet. Towards the end of the night, you will casually mention that Shawna seems to be really interested in me, and you wouldn't be surprised if she gives James her walking papers and begins dating me soon.

"As for the relationship between her and Faith, yes it was a bit awkward at the beginning, but things settled down after a bit. I'm going to take care of that in a few minutes. You will be able to confirm what happens in a bit. Right now, Shawna and I are going to dance for a few songs as I give Shawna her information for when we get back to the table. Mom, I've primed both the investigators to agree to dance with you. They will think that it is a good opportunity to get some inside information. Just so you know, both women are completely straight. I'll make them think that going home with us is a good idea, though. Faith, as of this point, you are still not happy about Shawna being here. While we are dancing, you can talk freely with Raquel and Angie about it. It will give our investigators good fodder for their cameras and audio recorders. Now, let's have some fun."

I led Shawna out to the dance floor as mom went over and picked up the redhead. As the redhead was interrogating mom, I was whispering to Shawna what she was to do when we got back to the table. Oh, Shawna was pissed. Make no mistake about that, but there was really nothing she could do about it. I did take the time to give her what I now called my standard disclosure. The thoughts the investigators were having almost had me breaking out in laughter. I covered that by actually smiling and laughing as I was enjoying myself with my 'date'. She was laughing and smiling as well, but not necessarily because she wanted to. We danced two fast songs and one slow song. During the slow song, we held each other tight, and I did slip my hand to her ass. Damn, it felt nice.

We finally made it back to our table. Faith had given the investigators some good fodder for their recording devices. Now, it was time for more fun.

"Faith," Shawna began seriously. "Kat told me about what you think of me. I just want to apologize to you for what I have done. I'm really sorry for my affair with your husband, but I need you to understand that he lied to me. He told me that you two had an open marriage, and that you were perfectly fine with him having sex with other women. He told me that you were having your own affairs, and that it was just a marriage of convenience for the two of you. I just need you to know that I would never have had anything to do with a married man unless his wife was fully on board with it. I'm not that kind of woman." She began sobbing. "Please believe me. I'm just devastated that I am the cause of breaking up someone else's marriage. There were just so many rumors about you having affairs with other men that I never even thought to ask you personally if you were OK with me having sex with your husband. I finally found out the other day that all those rumors were untrue, and that they were all started by James in order to justify his own affairs. Please, I hope you can forgive me for that."

Faith got a tearful look in her eye (Damn, I'm good). "That's OK. I understand. I'm familiar with those rumors, and I did try to combat them. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop them. You do seem like a nice girl, and Kat obviously thinks you are too. I trust Kat and her perceptions. I see how sincere you are, so I forgive you."

"Thank you, Faith. Just so you know, I will be kicking him out of my apartment for lying to me as soon as I get back home." She looked over at me. "Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that will be tonight or sometime tomorrow. Maybe the day after even."

Faith and Shawna stood up and embraced each other with tears in their eyes. After that, the party was on. We danced. We drank. We even ordered some appetizers. I mainly danced with Shawna. I did dance a couple of times with Faith also. Even Shawna took Faith out for a dance. That was all sorts of amusing to me. All that bullshit above was just that. Bullshit. They absolutely hated each other. It still amazes me the power I have over their minds. With great power comes great responsibility. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Yeah, whatever. Here's one I do believe; 'Great Power is an aphrodisiac.' My panties were drenched.

So, you are probably wondering at this point how an attractive older redhead who was decidedly straight was convinced to follow an older beautiful brunette lesbian home for several hours of sapphic pleasure. Well, it seems that the information she and her investigative partner received that evening was completely different than what they were led to believe. That being the case, having their subconscious being bombarded over several hours with the message that more information could be gained throughout the night from the mother of one of the principal targets. Furthermore, actually being in the house would be an opportunity to plant a few bugs and search for more information. If that required engaging in a little lesbian sex, would that really be so bad? Sure, it wasn't anything that she really wanted to do, but there were always some unpleasant things that a good investigator had to do to get the information they needed. At least the woman was attractive, as far as that went. It could be worse; she could be fat and ugly. How bad could it be?

The redhead, Sheila, somehow forgot to actually take the bugs with her when she and mom left. Strange how that happened. It didn't matter much anyway. By the time mom finished with her, Sheila was completely incapable, both mentally and physically, of even attempting to plant them. As far as being decidedly straight goes, she discovered that spaghetti is also straight -- until it gets hot and wet. I heard later that she and her partner Lindsay became much more than just investigative partners. I may have possibly given that a slight nudge as well. Not telling. [GRIN]

Shawna did kick James to the curb. It was actually a week later. Spaghetti, water and heat. You get the idea. OK, Fine! There was a tiny bit of mental manipulation there as well. Satisfied? She was. Multiple times. I even let mom have a couple turns with her. She loved mom's piercings so much, she even went down and got them done. Turns out that Shawna is pretty smart, and a bit devious. She waited to kick James out until after she had him pay for her solid 24 karat gold, 1-inch diameter hoops and chains attached to her nipples and clit hood. Poor bastard only got a brief look at them before he was tossed out of her apartment. He never even got the chance to play with them.

Alright. I can sense that you are becoming impatient about hearing what happened with my meeting with Raquel's and Angelina's husbands. First off, in full disclosure, they each transferred $100,000 into my bank account for 'Marriage Counseling'. Oh, come off your high horse. It was a good deal for all concerned, and I did actually save their marriage. Who knows? Maybe that will become my future career? It's something to think about. Let's try it out. If your marriage is in trouble, give me a call and let's see how I can help. Go ahead. I DARE YOU! [Maniacal laughter].

We met at Raquel's house. I sat at the head of the kitchen table. The husbands sat to my right, and the wives to my left. After informing them of my fee and verifying that the money transfers went through, I began. It was actually quite simple. First off, I had the wives strip naked. Then, I 'suggested' that we move into the livingroom where we would all be more comfortable. Important note here: Frank and Stephan are actually really good guys. They are hard workers, and they have been completely loyal to their wives. Had I not been a confirmed lesbian, they would have both been a 10 on the husband material scale. Yeah, I could have (and if I had even an ounce of compassion, should have) let the divorces go through so they could have found wives that they truly deserved. Unfortunately for them, well, I'm me. I never buy anything in Russia, and I don't give a shit about what is painted on the wall. If that confuses you, go back a few pages and review.