Power in the Wrong Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As if, you little pervert." She retorted as she slid out of her chair. "There's no way in hell that I'm going to do that."

"You do realize that you are, in fact getting up and heading for the restroom, don't you?"

She looked around astonished that she was actually standing up. "No, I'm not. I stood up to leave." She turned for the bathroom instead of the door. "I actually do need to use the restroom first, though."

"OK. See you in a couple minutes." She just stormed off.

A couple of minutes later, she returned to her chair. Her face was beet red as she handed me the requested items.

"H, H, How did you do that?" She stammered.

"That's what we are here to try and figure out. We should probably order another round, but something stronger this time."

We sat there drinking and discussing my change for a couple of hours. Suddenly, her phone rang, and she answered it. It was her husband. Do you REALLY need me to tell you how I knew that? He was obviously pissed that she wasn't home to fix dinner for him. The way he was talking to her was really pissing me off. She was really a nice person, and I began to think that I might just be developing the first actual friendship in my entire life. It was a new experience for me. I never liked anyone else before. The fact that this asshole was hurting her got my rage going. OK, I admit that I probably should have taken her wishes into consideration, but I was so pissed off that I just acted. Besides, I thought later, it was a good experiment to see if my new powers would work remotely instead of face to face.

"Here. Give me your phone." She did so reluctantly. "Hello Larry. My name is Kat. I'm a friend of your wife's. We are having a rather important discussion here, so I need you to listen carefully. Char tells me that you have been wanting a threesome."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. In fact, we discussed it a bit tonight, and I've decided to give you a threesome tonight."

"Hey, that's awesome."

"Yes, it is. We are still going to be here for a while, but here is what you need to do to get your threesome. First off, you need to go down to the Cock and Bull."

"But, isn't that...."

"Yes, It's the gay bar. Now, when you get there, you need to find the biggest gay couple there."

"What?"

"I said to find the biggest gay couple at the bar. You will then go to them and offer your services to them for the night. You will tell them that you are a submissive bottom and offer to go home with them so they can spend the night double-teaming you. You will suck their cocks and let them fuck you in the ass. You will orgasm every time that they shoot a load in your ass. You will not fuck either of them or have them suck your cock. You are to service them however they want. Should they decline your offer, you will continue offering yourself to gay couples until one of the couples takes you up on your offer."

"Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Actually, I probably am, but I'm not done, so don't hang up until I tell you to."

"You bitch! There's no way....."

"On Saturday morning, you will call me so we can figure out where to meet. I will have divorce papers prepared for you. You will take the papers, sign them, and get them notarized. You will sign the papers exactly as I have them prepared, and you will not change anything. Once you have done that, you will present them to Charmain for her to sign and file. After you have given Charmain the divorce papers, you will pack up whatever you are allowed to take and move out."

"I will never......"

"Furthermore, from this point forward, you will never touch Char again. You will never say anything derogatory about her. You will never do anything to cause any harm to her at all. You will also never speak about me. You will never do anything to cause me any harm. You will never communicate anything about me to anyone in any manner."

"When I see you, I'm going to......"

"For the rest of your life, as long as you are physically capable of it, you will spend every Saturday night sucking cocks and having men fuck your ass. Every time you meet an adult woman, you will explain in detail how you spend your Saturday nights. Now, hang up the phone and get busy. You have cocks to service."

I hung up the phone and handed it back to Char.

"Kat! What did you do? What makes you think that I want any of that? He's my husband."

"Look Char, we both know that I could make you sign and file those papers. If I wanted to, I could even make you go home with me and have sex. Truthfully, I want to do both of those things, but I'm not going to. You are the first person in my life that's ever been nice to me, except for my dad. Unfortunately, I haven't had contact with him in several years. He might not even still be alive. I don't want to force you to do anything. You are the first person that I might have a chance to actually have as a friend. I don't want to screw that up. Instead, I will try to convince you to divorce that creep of your own free will.

"You know that he is an abusive asshole. You already know that he has been cheating on you with several other women. He's a low-life loser who is only bringing you down and holding you back. He doesn't really love you. He's only using you because you are a very attractive woman who has a great career and makes a lot of money. He doesn't deserve you. You need to get away from him before he uses you up and throws you away. As for the divorce, he will get nothing. He will keep his clothes and a few personal belongings that aren't worth anything, but you will keep everything else. He will not get a cent of your money. Divorcing him will cost you nothing, and you will be far better off. He will even have to pay all court costs as well."

It took a while, but I finally convinced her that I was right. No, I didn't use any mind tricks on her. I used good old fashion logic. I did tell you that I was pre-law, didn't I? A lawyer needs to be able to convince other people to do what they want. Finally, it was time to go. I gave her my phone number and let her know she needed to give it to Larry, so he could call me Saturday.

I got home, and mom greeted me at the door. She was naked as required. Even being 41-years old, she was still very attractive. She had kept in great shape with regular visits to the Gym. That was probably because she was also making regular visits to Jim as well. Jim was one of the trainers. She handed me a drink and turned to go into the livingroom. Watching her as she walked, I decided that something was missing.

"Mom, go put on a garter belt, black seamed stockings, and a pair of 6-inch heels."

She returned a few minutes later. Much better. I sat on the couch and set my drink on the side table. It was time to get to work.

"Slut, show me what you got today."

She went to her room and brought back a couple of plain paper bags. She carefully pulled each item out and set it on the coffee table.

"Is your cunt wet, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why is your cunt wet?"

"Because you are here. You commanded me to become aroused whenever you were around, so my cunt is wet. I don't know how that happens, but it does."

"Good enough." God, I loved humiliating her. "OK. It's time for some fun. PRESENT!"

She dropped into the proper position. Damn. Between spending a few hours in close proximity to Char, fucking with her (soon-to-be ex) husband's mind, and humiliating my very attractive naked mother, I was really horney. First things first, though.

"Hand me that first set of nipple clips."

'Oh God. No. Not that!' "OOOOWWWWW, OH SHHIIIITTTT!" She cried as the first one bit into her nipple. "FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK" As I clipped on the second one. I noticed a gush of fluid escape from her cunt as I clipped the small chain between the nipple clips. I doubt that she realized that they would hurt more when they were removed than they did when they were put on. Best to just let her discover that for herself later.

"OK. Now hand me the small anal plug and the lube, then turn around and bend over the coffee table and pull your ass cheeks apart.

"Please. Not that." She begged as she moved into position.

OK, yes. I'm a bitch. I admit that I have almost no empathy for others. I get it, and I accept it. Still, I can be nice when I don't really have a reason to be cruel. I did use plenty of lube. I also used my lubed-up fingers to prepare her ass. Instead of just shoving it in, I took my time and worked it in gently. Besides, this way I got to watch her cunt get more and more drenched as her body responded to the anal invader. Once the butt-plug was fully set, it was time for more mind-fucking.

Sure, we both knew that she had no choice in the matter, but the mind is a funny thing. Even if there isn't a choice, forcing someone to beg for something they really don't want leaves a mark on them. They can rationalize it all they want, but the mind remembers that they said the words. The mind remembers them asking for it. It adds to their humiliation and defeat.

"Now, slut. Get the collar and leash. Offer them to me. Beg me to put them on you and make you my slave. Beg for it and convince me that you are worthy of being owned by me. Tell me how much you need to submit to me and be owned by me."

She did. She went on for about five minutes as she offered herself to me. She insisted that she would become the best cook, housekeeper, and sex slave on the planet. She detailed how she had spent several hours last night reading recipes and watching cooking videos. She detailed how she went to the adult store and had a pretty young woman help her pick out everything that she needed. She explained how she followed the girl into the back room and licked her pussy to three orgasms. Finally, I agreed. I took her collar and buckled it around her neck.

"You are not to remove this collar. Only I am allowed to remove it unless I am not here, and you need to go out. Otherwise, you will wear this collar at all times when you are at home. I like the stockings and heels. From now on, you will wear stockings and high heels at all times inside the house, unless you are showering or in bed sleeping."

"Yes, Mistress Kat."

"Now, did you watch lesbian porn today like I ordered you to?"

"Yes, Mistress. I watched over 8-hours of it, including several instructional videos."

"Very well. Show me what you learned."

And, show me she did. True, there is no substitute for actual practice, but she was exponentially better than she was last night. I could tell that she was just trying to put what she saw into practice at first. After the first orgasm, she seemed to have figured things out and began experimenting. After my second orgasm, she really went to town. No, she wasn't an expert by any stretch of the imagination, but by the time my third orgasm rolled through, she was definitely on her way to being a great pussy muncher. I figured she should be rewarded.

Alright. Perhaps a little explanation is needed here. Sure, I was a virgin until last night. Hell, technically, I still was. After all, I still haven't been fucked. All that had happened was that I received oral sex. I didn't reciprocate, and I was never penetrated, except by dildos and vibrators by my own hands. Needless to say, I was far from experienced. So, how did I know that she wasn't good or what her skill level was at eating pussy? Simple. IT'S CALLED PORN! I already told you that I watched a lot of it. I also watched a lot of lesbian instructional videos. Not only that, but I knew what I felt. I was using all that to form my opinion.

So, as far as the domination/submission game I was playing. Do I really need to explain where my knowledge on that came from too? Yes, a lot of what I watched was lesbian domination. No, I never wanted to be the whippee, I always envisioned myself as the whipper. I also read a lot of lesbian domination stories as well as researching it in various forums. Yeah, sure. I didn't have the skills from practice, but I had a lot of knowledge about how things were done. One such thing was rewarding a submissive for good behavior. It tended to make the submissive bond closer and respect the dominant more. Sure, in this case it really didn't matter, but it wouldn't hurt, and it could be a lot of fun.

"OK, slut. As a reward, I will allow you to pick out the strap-on that I will use to fuck you with. I will also allow you to orgasm as often and as much as you can tonight. Now, grab the one you want me to wear, and let's go to your bedroom so I can fuck that cunt."

'Oh, thank God! I've been going crazy all day. I need to cum sooooo bad.' I just smiled as I walked to her room.

I had her lay on the bed face up as I donned the toy. It took a few minutes to correctly connect the straps and adjust it properly. Hey, it was the first time that I had ever actually touched one. Give me a break.

'God, I hate this lesbian shit, but at least it's a cock and I'll get to cum. I hope it at least feels somewhat similar to a real one. Oh well, I did pick the biggest one, so there is that. I hope she isn't timid. I sure could use a good pounding right now. The last guy I had was five thrusts and a spurt. Had to finish myself off in the bathroom afterwards.'

She want's a pounding? A pounding she will get. I climbed onto the bed and moved her legs up over my shoulders. I couldn't resist. I reached down and gave her butt-plug a twist. She gasped at the pleasure it induced. I moved forward and slowly slipped the fake cock into her drooling cunt. She was soaking wet, so it slipped in fairly easily. Once fully impaled, I took the chain between her tits and pulled it to her mouth. The chain was a tad short, so it pulled her tits up slightly. "Open." I said. When her mouth was open, I slid the chain between her teeth. I ordered her to bite down and not let the chain come out of her mouth until I told her to. Now, with every movement, the chain would pull on her tits causing a bit of pain.

"Did you forget that I can read minds? You were hoping for a serious pounding, so that's exactly what you will get. I wonder how many comments you'll get at work tomorrow because you will be walking funny." Her eyes got huge as I pulled back, then rammed it back in.

The race was on. She let out a cry as her first orgasm hit at Stroke 5. I never slowed down. It was ball-to-the-wall from stroke 1. I discovered something really cool. There were these hard little nubs on the base of the strap-on that were all around my clit. Wow. I had my first orgasm as she got her third. This was great! I finally noticed that she was pretty much out of it as I was coming down from my third orgasm.

As Katrina was making her mom cry out on bliss, across town, another person was crying out. Instead of bliss, though, he was crying out on shame and humiliation. He had just jettisoned his third load of the evening onto the floor as Reggie's 10-inch cock discharged another load into Larry's ass. He knew that Reggie and Lamar would have him lick his own cum up like he had the previous two times. Larry let out another sob as Lamar unloaded down his throat again.

'WHY, WHY, WHY? WHY AM I DOING THIS?' He asked himself. 'What's happening to me? I'm not gay! And why did I have to pick these two guys up in that bar while Johnny and Greg were watching? What do they think of me now? I used to harass them in high school for being fags. Now they were laughing at me as I walked out the door with these guys having their hands on my ass. Oh God. They're switching places again. When will this hell end?'

Mom was passed out, so I removed her collar so she wouldn't accidently strangle herself in her sleep. I left her there, laying in the fluids of our activities while I showered and went to my own bed. Sleep wouldn't come. Instead, my mind was on overdrive thinking about what had happened to me and why. I couldn't help but think that there must be a purpose for this. The thing I couldn't figure out was why me. Assuming that it was a Greater Power, God, Karma, or whatever you want to call it, why did they pick me of all people? 'Hey, here's this awesome power that has the ability to either help others immensely or totally destroy their lives. How about we give it to the psychopathic sociopath with severe anger management issues and see what she does?' Yeah, that was a brilliant idea.

So, to the questions. If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, what does that say about someone who has already been corrupted absolutely and then given absolute power? Then there is the other side. With great power comes great responsibility. What being in their right mind would give this great power to someone as irresponsible as me? Seriously, I literally hate everyone. What would make anyone think that I would use any power for anything other than evil?

OK, so I do actually like Charmain. Even though she may not completely agree with me, I believe that I did use my power to help her. Maybe that was the idea. Could fucking up the lives of scumbags help other people? Hmmmm. Maybe one person's pain is another person's gain. So, maybe I just need to be a little more selective of those who I fuck over. I think that I finally figured something out. I rolled over and managed to get some sleep.

Sure enough, the next morning mom was walking funny. This should be a fun day for her. After breakfast, I selected her clothes while she showered. No panties today. I also gave her a fairly short skirt. Before she left, I told her to flash at least one woman before she came home. She should have a fun day.

Six months later. Charmain and I did get together for a couple months. There was just too much baggage there for us to work out. I know it shouldn't have made that much of a difference, but she was 35, and I was only 21. She was also still nervous about this whole mind control thing. I couldn't really blame her for that. If we got into a really bad argument over something, I could easily just tell her to do whatever I wanted. Sometimes my temper gets control of my actions, so it wasn't an unreasonable concern. We are still friends, though. That's good. I still have mom to play with. I think she's even starting to accept it now.

So, about law school. Last semester I had to take an ethics class. Pretty funny, me having a class in ethics. Ethics is easy. All I do is think what I would do and say the opposite. Seriously? Who ever heard of a lawyer with ethics? Anyway, it did result in me thinking about myself actually trying a case in court. I could just see myself accidently controlling the entire jury's minds, then my secret would be out. That would be disastrous. Anyway, I decided to forgo law school. Still, I did need to make a living. I wanted a really nice living too.

It came about accidentally. I was sitting in the coffee shop enjoying my Elixir of the Gods when a couple of businessmen came in. I didn't like them immediately. They were loud and rude to the server. She was always pleasant to me, so she didn't deserve their attitude. They kept making suggestive remarks to her and commented on her assets to each other.

'Fuck that little bitch. Wait until she sees that I'm stiffing her on the tip.' The one on the right thought.

That really pissed me off. I really couldn't do anything overt here, because there were too many people around that would see and wonder what happened. That could lead to questions. That's when it struck me. If thoughts could flow in one direction, why couldn't they flow in the other direction. I never really tested that out before, but now was as good a time as any. I concentrated on his thoughts. After a minute, I could feel that I was actually entering his thoughts. I could sense that I was there. I formed the thought that I wanted and gave it a push. I concentrated harder and pushed again.