Power in the Wrong Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, she's really going to regret refusing my offer when she sees that I only left her a fifty-dollar tip for two cups of coffee. That's show her.'

I sat there long enough for them to leave. Sure enough, there was a fifty-dollar bill on the table for her. OK, then. That works. Now, just to see what I can do with it. I started out small. I created a new bank account and memorized the account and routing numbers. I started hanging around the bars in the higher end hotels in town. After the first couple of times spending all my time being hit on by the slimy businessmen full of their self-importance, I 'recruited' mom. That helped. Sure, we still got hit on occasionally, but it soon became obvious that we were in a lesbian relationship. I did let her dance with the occasional guy, though.

So, while in the bars relaxing, I would scan the thoughts of the guys. When I found one that irritated me and had a pile of money, I would concentrate on him until I could push my thoughts into him. It was usually the account and routing numbers for my special account and a desire to transfer some money into it. When I saw the transfer had gone through, I would transfer it to another account. Most of the time, it was less than $1,000. I was very careful about only doing it a couple times a month and at different bars. Obviously, that wasn't going to be nearly enough.

Eventually, I had to step up my game. Using a couple of decent scores, I flew to the Cayman Islands and opened another account. Now, I needed to find some bigger scores. I wasn't going to find these in the bars around town. I needed to go where the big fish hung out. The Country Club. So, how was I supposed to get in there? There was no way for me to afford the dues. I needed to get a job there. With my skills, I was able to quickly get a job in the restaurant. Easy-peasy.

The first month I got three guys to transfer $30,000 each. The second month, I found one guy talking to his friends about how he was about to divorce his wife for his 22-year-old secretary. He told them about how he was hiding money in an offshore account so his wife couldn't find it. That evening, I got confirmation on the transfer of $150,000. A week later, the guy was crying to his lawyer over lunch about how he didn't even remember sending an email to his wife's lawyer confessing to his affairs and giving her details about his hidden accounts.

Unfortunately, pulling cash from the rich scumbags at the Country Club was only a short-term prospect. There weren't enough of them to sustain me, and they began to get curious after they transferred money a couple of times. This wasn't going to be a long-term proposition. What I needed was someone really rich to take care of me. That's when fate stepped in. Well, actually, her name was Faith, but close enough.

I was on a break and chatting with Charmain. Yes, she became a member after divorcing Larry. It was a nice day, and we were sitting on a bench outside near the entrance to the Clubhouse. We had stopped dating by this point and just settled as friends. She glanced towards the parking lot and a frown came over her face.

"Great. Here comes Faith. God, I hate her. She's such a narcissistic bitch."

Turning my head, I saw a beautiful brunette heading our way.

"Wow. She's pretty." I mentioned.

"Yes, she is. Unfortunately, her body is the only pretty thing about her. She's a backstabbing slut."

"Hello, Char." Came a very melodious voice.

"Hello, Faith. How are you this afternoon?"

"Oh, everything is just great. Got a tee-time in half an hour." She glanced quickly at me. "Isn't against the rules to mingle with the help?"

"Normally, yes. In this case, Kat and I have known each other for quite a while. We've been close friends long before either of us came here. Besides, she's on her break, and we were just catching up for a couple moments."

"Hmmmm. Still, mingling with the servants out where everyone can see is bad form. It plants the idea in the others that they can also mingle with those above them. If you're going to waste your time with the lower classes, it should be done privately." Faith stated before turning and walking away.

I was seething. I only caught a brief glimpse into her thoughts before she was gone. Char could tell from my look that I was getting really pissed.

"Tell.... No. Sorry. Char, will you tell me about her and her husband, please?"

"Sure. They are incredibly wealthy. They are both shallow and pretty mean spirited. They own several businesses throughout the state. While I believe that everything that they do is technically legal, they aren't the most ethical of people. I'm pretty sure that their marriage is more of a business dealing than anything else. They both cheat on the other, but they do try to keep it somewhat hidden. It's pretty cliche, but he has affairs with early twenties girls, and she likes the younger trainers at her gym, as well as the younger golf pro here. While they both know that the other is cheating, as long as they are subtle about it, everything is OK. I heard Faith talking a while ago about it. It seems that they have a pretty harsh prenup as far as infidelity is concerned."

"Interesting. Do you happen to know who her husband's playmate is?"

"Of course. He's screwing Shawna, his current PA. I know that look. You aren't going to do anything drastic, are you?"

I let out a laugh. "Define 'drastic'. Anyway, break is about over, so I need to get back to work. Can you meet me this evening for a couple drinks?"

"Sure. Maybe you will give me some insight into your plans. If you're gonna do what I think you are, I want to move some of my investments around to take advantage of the fallout."

After finishing work, I met Char at our usual hangout. She gave me a bunch more information, and I let her know a rough outline of my plans. I asked her to set me up with her broker so I could set up some investments as well. I might as well cash in on this too.

It was pathetically easy. I followed her to lunch one day. While sitting on the other side of the restaurant. I pushed thoughts into her mind as she was chatting with her coworkers. She lived alone in a rather nice condo that her boss was paying for. She had some rather expensive jewelry and high-end AV equipment in there. She really needed to have a good security system. Mainly hidden cameras with audio as well as HD video in every room. They should also upload automatically into the cloud so she could access them from anywhere. No need to worry her sugar daddy about that. He had enough stress already in his life. It was easier to just have them installed and not even think about them anymore.

About a week later, I was in the same restaurant. With a little mental probing, I got the login info to access the cameras and all the stored videos. After I finished eating and paying my check, I went home to see what was there. I was not disappointed. The little slut liked to walk around her condo naked. She also had a nice selection of toys for when the sugar daddy wasn't available. Damn! She was gorgeous. I was getting horney as I watched her tits jiggle whenever she walked around the condo. Then, when she was laying on the bed and using a vibrator on her bald snatch, I became a drooling mess. Thank God my mom walked through the door at that point, having just returned home from work.

"Slut! In here NOW!" I Hollered.

I looked up as she came into my office. As normal, she was gloriously naked. The light caught the silver rings on her nipples and clit hood, as well as the chain between her nipple rings. Oh, forgot to mention that earlier. I had her get her nipples and clit hood pierced for her birthday a few months ago. She also has a stud in her tongue. I loved the way her large tits bobbled and swayed as she moved across the room. The red stripes across her tits were still visible from last night's punishment. She screwed up dinner, so I whipped her tits and gave her 5-strokes with the cane on her ass. I twirled my finger to have her spin around so I could admire the welts I left on her ass. Enough was enough, though. I needed her tongue working on my pussy. I pointed under my desk, and she crawled in and got to work.

Yes, the stud in her tongue really heightened my pleasure. She had become an expert at eating pussy by this point. She continued to work her magic on me as I perused the videos of Sarah's activities. My first orgasm came as Sarah began her naked yoga routine in her livingroom. Fucking hell, that girl is flexible. Naked aerobics was next. How she didn't end up with black eyes from her massive tits flopping around, I'll never understand. My second orgasm had ended, and I was on my way towards another when he walked through her door. Talk about a buzzkill. I had mom climb out from under the desk and go start making dinner.

'Fuck, I'm horney. I gave her two good orgasms, and I really hoped that she would fuck me for that. Damn. Maybe I'll scoop out some of my pussy juice and add it to her salad dressing. It would serve her right.'

"Oh, and slut? If there is even so much as one molecule of your pussy juice in any of my food, not only will you NOT get to orgasm for the rest of the week, but I will take my strap to your cunt and ass so hard that you will be walking bow-legged for a week. Be a good girl, and I will give you the fucking you need later. I'll even take your ass."

'Shit. I keep forgetting that she reads my mind all the time.'

Sure enough, it was only a few minutes later that they were naked in her bed. I guess James was OK looking for a guy. He was in decent shape and had an attractive face, but guys just didn't do it for me. He also had a sort-of small dick. No, there wasn't a ruler or anything like that, but judging from the size of other things that I could estimate their sizes, it looked like it was 5-inches long at the most. I doubt that it was even an inch thick either. She must be a true mercenary to be hooking up with him. As far as the actual sex went, it was pretty boring. She obviously didn't even get off on it. Oh, she was very enthusiastic, but he was totally selfish. He got off twice, once in her mouth, and again in her pussy. Neither time lasted very long. It didn't really matter to me. I wasn't using the video for the thrill. After saving everything to my hard drive, I closed it out and went to eat dinner.

Yes, I did reward my mom that night. I even let her pick out the strap-on that I used. We had changed rooms around a bit by this time. My old bedroom was where we fucked. I had moved into the Mistress Bedroom. Typically, that's where we slept. I didn't want to sleep in a bed that was soaked in fluids from our sexual adventures, and mom was normally too wiped out to change the sheets afterwards. One more thing to say, the piercings made mom's nipples and clit a lot more sensitive. I had a lot of fun with that.

OK. Phase one was complete. I had some very good video of Faith's husband cheating on her. Now, it was time to turn Faith into my sugar momma. Well, what did you think I was gonna do? Fuck, they were both assholes, so of course I'm gonna fuck them over. Why wouldn't I take total advantage of that? You think I was doing this out of the goodness of my heart? Haven't you been paying attention? I. HAVE. NO. HEART. Scruples are what you use to pay for things in Russia, and morals are large paintings on walls. You want to be upset that I'm fucking these people over? Blame whatever deity guided that lightning bolt to my head. Perhaps they were actually trying to kill me, and their aim was slightly off. Who knows? They sure as hell never explained it to me.

So, I continued to download the evidence. OK. I'm not stupid, and Shawna is a fucking bombshell. Of course, I was downloading her solo videos as well. I just kept them in a separate folder for my own personal use. Yes, I did have some (OK, a LOT) of thoughts about taking her as well, but those would have to wait till later. It was another week before I saw Faith. I'm sure that she had been there, but I never had a chance to catch her. She was eating lunch with a couple of her 'friends'. It was funny listening to their thoughts. They all actually hated each other, but their social position required them to pretend to be best friends. Hmmm. Maybe...... One thing at a time, Kat.

I needed some serious concentration for this. I took my break and went to a quiet corner where I could sit down and see them while not being disturbed. I focused on Faith and concentrated, pushing thoughts out to her.

"Have any of you heard about a club called Satin and Lace?" Faith asked her companions.

"Seriously, Faith?" Said the blonde to her right. "That's a strictly lesbian club. Are you really thinking of going there? I'm shocked that you would even speak of it!"

"Oh. No, no, no. I just overheard it being mentioned by one of the female caddies yesterday. I've never heard of it, and I was just curious about it. Obviously, I had no idea that it was such a den of perversion."

"Well, you should speak to the Head Greenskeeper about her. We certainly don't want that kind working here. Just imagine if she would wander into the locker room to spy on the ladies in the shower."

"Yes. Angelina is right. In fact, I'll bring it up at the Morals Committee next week."

"I didn't think that we had anything in the regulations about banning gays. Do you think that you can get her fired for being a lesbian?" Faith asked.

"Of course. I'm the chair of that committee. I'll make sure that we address that and put in the by-laws a new section about it."

Oh. This was going to be fun. They were just about finished, so I rushed outside in order to 'accidently' bump into them without a crowd around to witness it. Sure enough, they came out together about five-minutes later. I stepped up to them and began talking before they had a chance to react.

"All three of you stop and listen to what I say. You will not say a word until I am finished. First off, none of you will ever say anything about this little meeting -- ever. Second, you will act like this meeting never happened once we are done. Third, you will never do anything to expose me or my secrets to anyone -- ever. Now, Angelina and Raquel, the two of you are going to go to the women's locker room and strip naked. Then you will go into the communal shower area and get into a 69 position. You will lick each other's cunts for the next two hours in full view of anyone that comes in. The two of you will not hide what you are doing from anyone. Furthermore, if anyone says anything to you, you will offer to lick their pussy as well. You are to set up your cellphones to record your actions. When you are finished, you will upload the videos to the cloud and send me the login information so I can download it.

"Raquel, you will go to your Morals Committee and put in a new paragraph into the by-laws welcoming homosexuals. You will state in there that denying membership because of sexual preference is strictly prohibited. It will also state that denying employment based on sexual preference is strictly prohibited.

"Angelina, you are to specifically request Joan as your caddy as long as she is available. After every round of golf, you are to tip her $100 and offer to lick her pussy. You will not decrease the amount you play golf in order to avoid what I just said.

"All three of you will meet me tonight at 8:00 at the Satin and Lace club. Wear a sexy dress with a garter belt, silk stockings, and 5-inch heels. You will not wear a bra or panties. Raquel and Angelina will be there as a couple. Faith will be on a date with me. You will all act like you are on a nice date and are looking forward to having lesbian sex with your partner afterwards. You will act like the person that you are on a date with is the love of your life.

"Raquel and Angelina, you are now lovers. You will go out on a romantic public date with each other at least one night a week and spend the rest of the night having lesbian sex with each other. Every time you see each other, you will kiss passionately like lovers do. You will hold hands when walking together. Along with your date night, you may have sex whenever you wish. I leave that up to you.

"Faith, unless you are already shaved smooth, you will go to a spa and get your pubic hair waxed. Your pussy is to be completely bald and smooth by the time you arrive at the club tonight. That will be all for now. There may be more commands tonight. Now, go do what you have been told to do." With that, I turned and left. I also put in my two weeks' notice. I wouldn't be needing this job anymore.

Utter chaos. It only took half an hour for Angelina and Raquel to be discovered in the shower. Surprisingly, several of the woman actually took them up on their offer. They had enough clout to keep from being expelled from the facility, but they were severely reprimanded about public indecency. Not only did I get some pretty good video from them, but several other women also took video with their own phones.

I strolled into the club at about 5-minutes after 8:00. They were already at a booth looking rather nervous. This should be fun. They glared raw hatred as I strolled across the floor towards them. Their thoughts confirmed the hatred they were portraying. It seemed that their afternoon was more than just a tad stressful. Their husbands, apparently, were not amused by their antics.

"Ladies." I greeted as I sat at the booth beside Faith. "Thank you for joining me this evening. I'm sure that tonight will be a lot of fun."

"How are you doing this to us?" Asked Raquel.

"Simple. I just tell you to do something, and you do it. Speaking of which, the three of you will never communicate anything about what I am doing to you to anyone in any manner whatsoever. You will never do anything to cause me or anyone else that I associate with any harm. You will act as if I am your best friend. Whenever you talk about me, you will always talk and act as if I am your best friend. You will never say or communicate in any way anything derogatory about me. When we are alone and no one can overhear anything, you may speak to me freely. You will never try to record -- either audio, video, or both -- any conversations or activities between us unless I specifically tell you to. I should also inform you that I can read minds, so you really shouldn't try to lie to me. I'm not going to make it a command, because I think that it is more amusing to see if you do try to lie to me, then punish you when you do. Now, any questions?"

"Why are you doing this to us?" Asked Faith.

"Oh, several reasons, actually. First off, you three are horrible people. You are narcissistic bitches who only think about yourselves. You're cruel to others for no reason. You are arrogant, stuck-up, bigots. You stab your so-called friends in the back. You treat those that you think are below you like shit. You even wanted to get a very nice girl fired from the job she desperately needs just because you don't like one small part about her. Since I can, I'm administering justice on you. Second, you pissed me off. That was a very bad move. You despise homosexuals, so I turned you into that which you despise.

"As for Faith, I have a different reason. My plans for you are mercenary. I can't have a real career because of my powers. I wanted to be a lawyer, but that would end up exposing me. It wouldn't take very long for people to begin wondering how I manage to win 100% of my cases. From that point, it wouldn't take long to investigate the transcripts of those cases and see some irregularities. I can't let that happen. Sure, I could purposely lose a few, but that would go against my ego. I would hate doing that. I'm not about to toil in some low-paying job for the rest of my life, so I decided that I need a sugar-mamma. It's quite simple. I latch onto a rich woman that will take care of me for the rest of my life. I chose you."