Power in the Wrong Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK. Husbands sitting on the couch. Me sitting in a recliner. Naked 'ladies' (yes, I use that term in the loosest possible sense) kneeling on each side of me. Damn, is it hot in here, or is there a tsunami in my pussy? Sorry, need to focus a bit.

"Alright, guys. Here's the deal. Honestly, I don't really blame you for wanting to divorce these two sluts, but you are looking at this all wrong. Let me give you a demonstration. Sluts, 69 on the floor right in front of your husbands. Make it nasty. Let them see tongues in assholes too."

I'm quite sure that they were humiliated, but my 'Don't Care Meter' was in the red. I'm sure that it was their conditioning, but they went after it like a mosquito to a nudist colony. Yes, their husband's eyes got to be the size of dinner plates, and I'm not convinced that it was completely because of their surprise at what was happening. Sure, they were expecting me to lead a verbal discussion. They actually thought that I really was a marriage counselor. OK. Maybe I kinda was, but not that kind of marriage counselor. Sorry, I can't really explain their thoughts in detail here. They were way too confusing. They kept bouncing between 'HOLY SHIT!', THOSE FUCKING SLUTS!', DAMN, THAT'S HOT!', WHAT THE FUCK?', 'MOTHERFUCKER, HER TITS ARE AWESOME', 'IS MY WIFE REALLY STICKING HER TONGUE UP HIS WIFE'S ASSHOLE?', GODDAMN, THAT'S FUCKING HOT!', 'MY COCK IS ABOUT TO BURST OUT OF MY PANTS!', and, of course, 'HOLY FUCK! I'M ABOUT TO CUM IN MY PANTS!'.

Seriously? What did you really expect? No, it took zero mental manipulation on my part at all. What red-blooded straight man wouldn't get a boner watching two hot MILFs having lesbian sex in front of them? That's the ultimate fantasy of every heterosexual male on the fucking planet! Oh, BTW, it's also pretty hot for a lesbian to watch as well.

"Frank, Stephen, answer this question honestly. Are your cocks hard?" I asked.

Well, DUH.

"Sluts! CUM!"

Alright. Glad I won't have to clean up that mess. It did take them a few moments to recover, though.

"OK, sluts. I need to discuss a few things with your husbands, but they have an issue that you need to help them with. Pull their cocks out and suck them off. Make sure that you swallow every drop."

I'm sure that you would be surprised at how fast the negotiations went when the guys had their rock-hard cocks down the throats of two attractive women. It helped that I was pretty much giving the guys everything they asked for. Yeah, Raquel and Angelina were cursing everything about me in their minds. I just laughed at their thoughts. Anal on demand? Of course. I did explain that they were both anal virgins, so plenty of lube would be required. I was rather disappointed that there was not a hint of appreciation for that between the two of them. Obviously, oral and swallowing was a given. So they hated the taste. What did I care? Yes, they would be happy to give both of them a lesbian show followed by a sound fucking once a week. No, one day a week would have to be set aside for them to have their own date followed by a night of sapphic lovemaking. This is a negotiation, after all. I'm sure that they will be agreeable to video it for you. Oh, you guys want to occasionally swap women for the night? Let's compromise and have them give each one of you a threesome on consecutive nights. Great! Oh, let me show you a photo of my mom. Both women have expressed a desire to haver similar piercings done, but they want you to make the final decisions on what the rings and chains are. They even agree to any accessories like bells or small balls attached to the rings. My mom actually loves the little weighted ball that she can attach to her clit ring. She says that the ball bouncing on her clit as she walks keeps her horney all day. BDSM? My, you are kinky bastards, aren't you? I'm sure that we can work something out. They do enjoy tying each other up, so the bondage part is more than acceptable. We can discuss spanking, flogging, whipping, and caning later. I can't promise anything on that right now, but I am optimistic about it.

Seriously! You would have thought that the girls would have been more appreciative about me saving their marriages. Whine, whine, whine. "The welts on my ass from the cane didn't fade for a week.", "I couldn't wear a bra for three days because my tits were too sore from the flogger." "I have to wear a skirt without panties because my pussy still hurts from the whipping." "Well, yes, I orgasmed, but it still hurts like hell." Whiney bitches.

Anyway, we didn't have much trouble with private investigators after that. After kicking James out, Shawna filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against the company she and James worked for, as well as James personally. Faith had all of his finances frozen until the courts settled the distribution of assets. Because of the hostile work environment, Shawna was forced to quit the company, and I hired her to be my PA. I decided that I needed to have a chat with James. He was fighting the divorce, and I was getting just a tad impatient. After explaining to him the consequences (OK, so maybe there was a small demonstration too. I'm sure that the taste will eventually come out of his mouth and his asshole will recover, though. Is in really my fault that he doesn't use an enema to clean himself out?), he promptly signed the papers. The divorce went through quickly after that. He was summarily fired for sexual harassment based upon the video and Shawna's testimony.

The day that the divorce was final, I moved into Faith's bedroom with her. No, she was not enthused originally, but she's gotten much better since then. In fact, she has come to accept it. I believe that having Raquel and Angie as friends has helped. Well, that and the mind-blowing orgasms I give her. We occasionally bring mom into bed with us as well. We all enjoy that thoroughly. I seriously doubt that we will ever actually fall in love though. First off, I am not really capable of that. At least I don't think I am. Second, Faith really isn't a true lesbian. She's no longer a supreme bitch like she used to be but giving her a warm fuzzy personality is probably not ever going to happen. Let's just say that we are comfortable with the arrangement and we accept it.

I guess I've mellowed a bit. I'm still friends with Char. There's also Shawna, Raquel, and Angelina that I hang with as well. I've even gotten over my hatred of my mom. I kind of actually like them. Maybe I'm not the total sociopath that I always thought I was. I haven't even lost my temper in a couple of months. That actually made me feel pretty good. I began smiling in happiness as I strolled down the street with the sun in my face. I wasn't really paying attention to my surroundings. Yeah, it was stupid. That's when I got a sudden sense of anger in my brain. That was immediately followed by someone's though flashing though.

'she's cute and dressed really nice. I bet she has money on her. Maybe get a nice piece of ass while I'm at it.'

Shit. I was in an alley. I must have cut through here as I was on autopilot. I turned around and saw a figure coming out of the shadows. He must have bee 6'4" and weighed 280-pounds. Much bigger than I could take on. He was also holding a really large knife.

"Make it easy on yourself, bitch. Just hand over the purse and all your jewelry." His voice rumbled.

I couldn't help the grin that came over my face.

"OK, but before I do that, do you happen to know the James Street Wild Boyz?"