All Comments on 'Power of Love Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
It's so good

to have you back. Another Great one started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Deft propaganda

at times, but a little ham-handed. Oh. The police story. Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Writing

I started reading you because of the incestuous and group sex and sometimes wish you would add some in like you use to.

However, I realize sometimes throwing in sex just to have it in the story hurts the story. So, next story series please have a sexually themed story which will allowed for sex to be more easily useful to the story, like Melina and Laura having incestuous lesbian sex to make up; Don and Laura having a threesome with his mother; Don and Laura in a foursome with Molly and Paulina; or a visit by Don's estranged sister in town to fuck her little brother the Iron Crowbar and her surviving stud of a son the CEO Todd Burke, along with other things.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

Ahhhhhhh this is great fast follow up stories. I so really enjoy all ur writings and cant tell u how much i appreciate all ur hard work to bring them to us. Please keep up the great work

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Wow! Your storyline is amazing!

I've read all your stories, and I'm absolutely fascinated. How you keep your threads straight is beyond me.

I've watched you evolve as a writer, and I'd love to learn how you construct a story! Pray tell?

pe1erpe1erover 3 years ago
Climate Change

Not being an American, I don't fully understand all your political references, but I noticed with concern your reference to the "Climate Change fraud" in terms that implied to me that you agree with those who consider Climate Change is a fraud.

From various references in your stories, it is clear that you either are a scientist, or have significant scientific understanding, which would make me very surprised and worried if you do not consider Climate Change is a real threat, for which there is substantial worldwide scientific evidence..

I hope I'm reading something into the reference that is either not there or is unintended.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
comments on the comments

john_sixfooter/storyline - it's like Michael Vick said about his runs: it's easier to just do them than explain them. :o) First, I have a document file with story ideas. The crimes, the clues, etc. Those ideas can come from anywhere: real crimes I read about, dogs doing great things (such as Pebbles being the inspiration fof Bowser finding Marie), and other things. I saw a car at a traffic stop with a little "Jesus fish' logo, and the whole 'Silverfish' story came to me right there, sitting in my carl. Sometimes I hear a song (like Cat's In The Cradle), and can shape my story around it.

And some themes present themselves from the past: 'Film Noir' led to Betsy, and then led to 'No Way Out', which only came to me later on; i.e. I did not have 'No Way Out' in mind when I wrote 'Film Noir'. The Rodman/Braselton thing has kept coming back up, but I did not originally plan for that to happen. It was there, and so I grabbed it and used it, and the continuity works.

Once I have a spine of the theme, I start filling it in, and Lord only knows how that's going to go as I begin to write it. A lot of my stories don't end up as I envisioned them when I began, and that's okay; I just 'begin with the end in mind' and go from there. And then I put in the filler, which is usually the political stuff, SOMETIMES based on current event, sometimes more general themes that I want to express my own views on.

I also have an overarching storyline such as Carole's progress to The Greatness, Teresa's stories (you're about to see a HUGE installment on that), and such, and so I fit those storylines into the stories and the stories into those storylines.

pe1er/climate change - I have a B.S. Chem. degree, which is a specialized degree for Chemistry majors. Yes, I'm a scientist, and that is why I *KNOW* 'climate change' is a fraud, based upon fraudulent 'data'. It's too long to go into here, so I'm gong to write a story that will hopefully very clearly explain my position on these issues. Stay tuned for that, and I am sure (and hope) the comments on that will be a good debate on the subject.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Not sure where we're going yet but a good read again.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Power Ch. 04 Previous Part
Power Series Info