Power of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When He saw her hands pull towards her body and start to move towards her backside He decided it was almost time to stop the flogging. He stood and moved to take a better look at her skin.

Faith’s behind was a deep red, almost purple and Paul decided to end it. Meanwhile Andrea took 3 more swings. The last one hit what looked like an already well used spot and the welt split a little.

“Andrea.” Paul’s quiet voice cut through the panting and whimpers in the room. faith heard Him and collapsed into tears.

Andrea lifted Her arm again. He stepped towards Her and grabbed Her arm, taking the brunt of the swing. “Andrea!”

Her eyes cleared and She shook a little. He looked at Her for a moment then at the sobbing faith. Andrea slowly turned Her head and looked too. She gasped in shock when She saw the blood. She was aghast that She could do such damage. She was also a little pleased and very, very turned on.

12