All Comments on 'Power Play Ch. 02'

by Rodneynimrod

Sort by:
  • 94 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago

Whores come in different varieties and it seems like this series is going to try to show how far people are willing to prostitute themselves. Good luck with that, don't think I'll be following too much.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Wow this guy appears to be the worst.

My first impression is that this is the biggest wimp ever to appear on these pages, but on further reflection, I am going to give the author the benefit of the doubt. Nothing he can do about his slut wife now, done is done, but perhaps he has decided to play along for a while until he can drop the hammer on everyone. The Bohemians seem pretty full of themselves, but a ,45 has a way of clearing up such delusions. I think about the 47 Ronin. They waited two years for the opportunity to get their revenge. I'm willing to give this writer a chance to pull this mess out of the crap-pit he has dropped it into.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Simply spectacular!

Absolutely one of the best stories on literotica. You've taken cuckold stories and raised the bar for others to follow. A perfect balance of eroticism and realism. Beautifully written and great character development. Just wonderful!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago

Well written, but the storyline is too weird. She tells him she just fucked another guy (almost . . . ) and his only comment is that he appreciates her being honesty. Really?

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Group and now BDSM

I really don't dee a Loving Wife in this.

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Excuse me...

I was mistaken with group... for now... swinging...

toddster119toddster119over 11 years ago
Far from over

This husband is in a situation where he cannot think right now. For those commenting, this story is far from over. Let's see where this leads. If the husband is as dumb as everyone thinks in the long run, then give the author your full fury.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
life changing way of life

well lets have the next part to the story . I just hope that he put her down and fucked her good telling her she could fuck the guy but if she did it with out his say it was over. So lets have the next part?. I think that the guy wants to put his baby in her

ryu77ryu77over 11 years ago
Wait, what?

This is unbelievable, this is just like some indian dude that wrote a nice guy (AKA WIMP) to the extreme. He was OK with everything because his wife was truthful? Give me a fucking break. Make this story somewhat believable. It was starting to look good when he said that he didn't see his wife in the pedestal he put her there, but he still received the creampie at the end? COME ON! That totally ruined it.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
NOW THEY ALL KNOW

he is a wimpy cuck with a slut attached. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Huh???

About the time, outside their house, that she tells him of her actions with the Bull, it would be my reaction to say, "Thanks for being honest with me! It has been a great 8 years. I will start cutting and selling coconuts and bananas to support myself. Adios!"

As a story, it is WAY too unrealistic to be taken seriously. Why would Ramon pick them? Yeah, she is a fox and willing to prostitute herself, but Hubby is not used to managing and selling a service. He is not in position to sell such a product effectively in Barbados.

BTW - from part 1 ... Fucking with genitals submerged in water sounds great, but creates a significant problem. Lubrication!

'Natural' washes away VERY quickly, as do the generally preferred water-soluble lubes. One is left with a LOT of friction (actually, two)! Tightness is wonderful, as is a little friction for heat. A LOT of friction SUX! Actually, 'seizes!'

Mineral oil or Crisco clears more slowly, OK if the couple can finish up quickly (or don't mind re-lubing.)

Petroleum jelly lasts longer, but will mess up your pool gear. Sea-water has too many down-sides ... a few stray sand grains (think sandpaper) can shift attitudes really quickly & micro-organisms like urethras too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another slut

and her cuck. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Could Be Shit

He starts out as a wimp but morphs into a belated pimp. None of these characters are the kind of people you want to associate with. I hope that as they get mired in this depravity that he takes what he can get and leaves her high and dry. She did this without consolting him so fuck her and the horse she rode in on (ramon)

teganslutteganslutover 11 years ago
Mixed Review

Some good things in both chapters of this story especially regarding the husband's emotional roller coaster ride. But when he gets home and sees the BMW, his reaction was unrealistic. Obviously a certain suspension of disbelief is necessary but his wife might be cheating and the dude she may be fucking is at his *house * and he doesn't display his anger? No. The wife says she was going to fuck this guy but felt she needed to talk to her husband first but then goes and sucks his cock and eats his come. Uhhhh....what? If this were all for the financial security, why wouldn't she have come to her husband and say, "Hey we have this weird but great opportunity and we need the money..." Finally, when exactly did the husband agree to this?? It was more like her forcing it on him which is fine but then have her say "This is what I want...."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Boring and same tired wimp plot line.

Don't bother finishing this garbage.

atnakatnakabout 11 years ago
accustom to taking my average cock

This guy is what we call in the West Indies a henpeck man, but it is set in Barbados,and Tourist like to come for sex there., so he sold his wife for a couple of BMW's , and may have to be Ramon lover next. But he may also be dealing in coke, soon,as his wife is the real boss, and Ramon is from Columbia. shitty story.Also it is a myth that Black men have big Dick, often soft in the lower half, but to think that Ramon has a bigger dick that over ran a black man dick. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What

He goes from being straight, loving, monogamous and wouldn't accept infidelity to this????

If you were any kind of a writer, this story (yes fantasy) would have ended with him returning his BMW key to Ramon with Thanks but No!

She made her decision and she is what Ramon wanted and she obviously had no sexual hangups so - hubby totally in love with her...well, time heals all wounds. Pack a bag.

Oh, it might have been different if you had written that he was a closet BI?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
VERY SOON!

Buy a gun and learn to shoot it very well. Kick wife to curb and divorce her. Story over. Should have been over sooner.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
you find this erotic?

hahahaha what little boy you are, no hate spam here you are not gifted in story telling keep it with practice you might be passable as a man writing,and on that day you will get off on this man hate you seem to have finally able to cum.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
So for this society

Sharon became a highly priced whore. Very poetic.

I wonder how many members came down with std's.

And the husband is a complete wimp. He may act all tough but he is a wimp down deep for allowing this to happen without a fight. After all he was handed, gift wrapped, proof of 'alienation of affections' lawsuit against a very rich organization.

It the husband was any kind of man he would be set up for life and probably with a more loyal woman in the end.

Geez,

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So...

If I have this right, he just traded his wife for a car. I think he got the better end of the deal, unless she still wants to have sex with him, in which case he'd be better off getting in the car and driving away as fast as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why???

Why didn't you say up front that he was a wimp, a wuss and a submissive. You painted her as loving and loyal and then she admonished him for offering to pick her up,

All of a sudden she is letting another man, kiss her, feel her, suck her, she sucks him and then they go to his house where she sucks and fucks the guy right in front of him.

Come on, she's a slut, regardless of the come-on deal...that's just her way of justifying her cheap thrills and giving her some feeling of self worth - false but self!

The story read well but the character of hubby didn't fir. The original hubby would have taken the pictures, let her do whatever, taken the BMW and gone straight to the bank accounts, then an attorney and then to move in with his buddy while the divorce is in progress! Wifey was enjoying the hell out of outrageous, bizarre, sexually euphoric sex with others - she's happy!

I'm guessing you're a wimp submissive and maybe thinking about being a cuck - if not already. Anyway, good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
space aliens needed

To make it more believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHAT A PILE OF SHIT

one star

BTB BRIGADES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Useless Shit from a usless person!

It's too bad that there isn't a rating below one star because this story is another cuck story written by and for people who are low lifes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bull shit

I hate full grown men acting like wimps up yours dickhead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorta

The thing is it had the ingredients of a hardcore porn written semi serious with a bit of comedy thrown in.

But he kinda makes me a bit nauseous,worthless from beginning to end,his character that is.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
You missed the chance...

...of giving this one a proper turn-out. Instead you produced just another wimpy cuck-story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a other WACC

Pathetic. Pretty soon Ramon will have hubby sucking donkey dick while he is fucking hubby's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

THIS DESERVES -7 stars it is crap

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Pathetic....

worse than pathetic. Protagonist was not believable and wife and Ramon cardboard cutouts. None are sympathetic

Worse that that, husband is worthless spineless cuck. 1* just to bring the average down.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Way, way below 1*...

This story is way, way below 1*...A story about stupid people, so stupid they seem drugged...

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
stupid. written to piss people off.

Not worth the read.

wonder203wonder203about 9 years ago
-14

This is such a stupid story. Totally insipid and a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely terrible 1*

Why do writers on this site have characters who are invariably sluts and wimps as husbands and wives. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Annony has picked this story as the worst he has ever read (today)

Therefore I have to give it a 5 to offset this retard's 1 vote. Asshole of LIT, dear annony. you are the world's biggest old ugly fag. Guess who asshole !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dreadful story.

One of the worst ever.

And it is not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rodney, you really are

A Nimrod!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He's a Fuc***g Wimp

He's a balless wonder. No guts, no glory. Kick her cheating ass to the curb. Cut and run with the kids dumb shit. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now it`s for sure you are a sissy faggot!! MINUS 5*!!!

Is it satisfying to lick the spunk of another guy out of your slut`s cunt?? You seems to like it!! It`s satisfying to know that you are a real sissy who wants to be the lowerst pig in your cunts stable!! Your story is lower than cow dung!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
What???

Where do these fag authors come from? What total garbage this cucks wimp loser fag story is... No real man even in fiction could be that much of a wimp coward!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
crap

Get your gun. Blow the fucker away in the head. Shoot her in the stomach and watch her die slowly. Then put it to his head and end all. The pathetic colkold wimp.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
He just agreed to become a slave

Was it worth a new BMW? He won't be allowed to drive it once he gets caged. Started out ok then turned to shit.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21about 6 years ago
Not a good story

You wrote a story about messed people with bad business taste and life taste. The wife the husband, his supposed friends her work friends, and greasy Ramon. From other stories under your name I would say you could do better but, l’m not so sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You fucking Pierce of cuck shit

Write next Time in your shit story Description "I am a fucking cuck wimp shit!" And People known what Bull shit to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

Stop writing now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry I read this shit

I read so fast it was over before I realized what shit it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WTF

Worse fucking story I have read here yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Calls it " Worse fucking story I have read here yet!"

Reads the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
C c c cu cuc cuck shit

Pp = Pretty pathetic cuck shit, Wear skirts And call yourself Melanie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, I will say one thing

You live up to your name. But I really hate when flaming queers write stories on this site. Cucks should be a separate category with fagot cucks a sub catagory. Ugh, I have to go wash out my eyes..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I believe "Rod-less Nimrod"

would be much more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The tag line reads

"But my marriage was definitely over!"

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nowhere

Chapter one went nowhere worthwhile. Chapter two definitely went down the toilet. What sewer did this cuck author crawl out of?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Garbage

What a wimp standing there and watching. He gave up his manhood for potential money. He said she did it for their family's financial welfare. What family? They have no kids. He needs to walk away and find a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

grow some balls toss the bitch before you get in too deep wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Started reading this thinking wife was to be whore for. Company

Turns out they both were. To give up anything meaningful for money ? Shit story, but write what you want. Just don't see the point. What, that life crushed the little and forces them to whore themselves out ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
oh man....

fifteen minutes of my life lost reading this drivel.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sorry to say.

I know some men will tolerate a heating wife but she never will bring her lover to fuck in front of her husband and a husband will never sit still while she's being fucked. It was just a bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟 (3.85/5=77%= B).

Excerpts from Ch. 2:

"I also have a confession to make and I hope you won't be too angry with me."

... God my wife looked so fucking hot in that dress.

... I was about to hear something that I would not like.

"I came pretty close to fucking another man tonight but I could not do it at least not without your permission."

(End of excerpts) [Priceless!]

Many comments are too harsh.

The storyline should be understood as an alegory to what happens to some people under very unusual circumstances.

The husband's character has a very strong voyeur side.

Due to his current situation (no job) he has lost his self-esteem, & is week & indecisive. He exhibits inferiority complex & is submissive. He must have had a predisposition for most of the above personality traits but his current situation has exacerbated them.

Already in Ch. 1 we could see that the husband is:

- ambivalent as regards his wife's suspected infidelity

- ready to forgive his wife if she goes to bed with the big shot as long as she does it for material gain.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Bullshit

Bullshit!!!! I guess the love of money 💰 is the root of all evil. Ramon’s does bleed right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The worst shit i ever read

I have got to remember this author so i do not open another of his sick, shit infected, puke inducing, faggot assed shit again. The absolute worst crap i ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Sick

Could only be written by a very sick man-boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

so why is the stupid bastard still with the slut time to pack and leave don't need to be a cuck let the dumb asshole have her forever he can use for for what ever he likes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yep

I was right at the end of Chapter 1, a Nimrod. Pretty obvious why such low scores so I added my 1*. Goodbye. Signed: BTW

TorgauTorgauabout 4 years ago

Two stars. I was hoping the husband had a pair and would kick the SOB in the balls and throw his cunt wife out the door. What was the point of the surveillance anyway? He deserves his fate, the poor bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A slut, A cuck and a Bully

Or should it be a Whore, a Sissy and a loser with money. Any way you look at it, this is just garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Parts of this are pretty gripping

This was an interesting start to what could be a few stories about power and getting more than one can handle. High-tec voyeurism, a wife who has now been awoken. And this exclusive club. No doubt one that will see your protagonist losing control over and over again to more powerful people.

The second half of page one was quite gripping and certainly raised my blood pressure. There is only one other author on here that has stories that get my heart pumping like you did in those paragraphs after the Blue BMW was found parked in his driveway. That author is J267. Something about the way all his fears come together.

Good start. Write more. Get my heart pounding again. I don't know why you don't delete the assholes comments. Nobody needs that kind of shit.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sorry but pure shit.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
WTF...

What an unbelievable POS... No matter what the cost, he is a wimp, loser, and a cuck. She definitely has the balls in the marriage,not him. Ramon has his whore wife now and will tap her ass as much as he wants. The whole storyline started as a standard unknowing cuck husband and cheating slut wife, but that changed when he so poorly tried to get evidence of her screwing Ramon, who offered both a VIP positions in a cult club, well, I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale cheap. And then to blatantly fuck her lover in front of her husband. I really hope this is done because we don't need to know how screwed up everyone is in this story. Generously give you 1 star but not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No more of this fucking shit.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Absolute garbage, l happily see u no longer write, thank God!

Stick to your day job and please do not post any more drivel like this piece of shit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"... I pulled into his driveway."

Who the heck is " I "? I read and re-read this drivel just to be sure I didnt miss it. You didnt even say who " I " was when he was introduced to Ramon. My bad I guess for starting with chapter 2, but your writing is poor. Your characters have no soul. Who do we root for here? If its no one then there is no point in telling a story.

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Pussy story writing by a pussy

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - what a horrible crap story.

Why didn't the cuck/wimp just shoot the ASSHOLE and then commit suicide right in front of the BITCH?

The BITCH would end up with nothing and suffer with PTSD for the rest of her life.

It would have been a much more believable ending.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

What the fuck was this shit. Please stop writing.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

CUCK SHIT! No stars. Was hoping the husband had some pride but no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read (scimmed) this chapter with no previous context. I’ll pass. Not my thing

That’s as kind as I can be

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbaaaage. Not even recyclable. Inane, without plot or coherence. Did I miss anything?

jonny956jonny956almost 2 years ago

I’m going to have to poke my eyes out if I’m ever forced to read this kind of drivel again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really - 1*

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Ramon invading MC's home and his spouse made me think about defenestration. "Ramon, do you know what the glide-ratio of an insufferable asshole is from the second floor? No? Well, you're about to find out!"

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Hopefully Ramon will kill both of them after he is through with them. Him I have respect for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty disgusting people all the way round.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I hate weak and pathetic loser men. That would be the author

justwetwojustwetwoover 1 year ago

That was not different. Just a different path to the same shack in the woods. Thank you for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wHAT A LOT OF CRAP ARE ALL AMERICANS PUSSY'S ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think someone killed the author before he could finish? Drivel.

49ers6949ers6912 months ago

I'm getting so tired of reading about this kind of bullshit. What I can actually stomach to read is starting to become less and less on this website. Very disappointing because there are some very good writers here. Just not liking the content. So sad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: Sharon was such a stupid slut. Ramon was nothing more than a high end pimp. She was soon turning tricks five nights a week for wealthy clients. Richie was nothing more than a sissy cuck wimp. It took less than two years for both of them to die from STD's. The last time Ramon saw them they spewed hatred at him. He just laughed and laughed, then turned and walked out already having found another stupid empty headed bimbo whore wife he'd seduce. When they died, nobody came to the funeral, nobody cared. Such idiotic fools.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To nie ta kategoria, to powinno być w kategorii idiotyzm w opowiadaniu

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This crap is really DEPRESSING,just onother sissy cuckold Nd a manipulating slut for a wife....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous