Power Plays Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

"Are you sure?" John continued. "I don't want you to do that because you think we want it."

"It hurts," Alayna said softly, "But it feels soooooooo gooooood!"

"Okay then." John said leaving the clips in place.

"I feel the same way about John's cock!" Janice said resuming her reaming of Alayna. Alayna moaned softly as Janice continued. She opened her mouth and sucked John's cock into her mouth. She could taste his precum mixed in with her own. The taste was almost like a narcotic. Alayna breathed a bit easier without John pushing on her insides from behind. He also couldn't get as deep into her throat as Janice had but Alayna did her best. John pulled out his cock from time to time and had Alayna lick the sides and bottom of the shaft. She could feel her juices drying on her face as she licked and sucked him. Janice's hand rubbed Alayna's pussy and smeared more lubricant onto her strapon. "Ready?" She heard Janice ask.

"Of course." John said.

Alayna could almost hear the smile in John's voice as he answered. Before she knew it John had moved out of view but she could still feel Janice inside her ass. John placed the small cooler in front of Alayna very near her face and then disappeared again. Alayna felt the knot holding her ponytail being released. She was thrilled to be able to move her head freely again and took the opportunity to do so.

Alayna watched as John threw a couple more pieces of dried driftwood on the fire. As he walked back Alayna could see the shadow of his cock hanging between his legs. Alayna then saw Janice walk up to John and kiss him deeply. Their shadows merged into one for a moment until they turned towards her. Janice sat on the cooler in front of Alayna and leaned back onto her hands. "Are you ready for this?" Janice asked spreading her pussy open.

"Ready for what?" Alayna asked.

"Well," Janice explained, looking into Alayna's eyes, "With the strapon still in your ass, John's going to fuck your brains out while you lick me as if your life depended on it!"

"Oh GOD!" Alayna said just thinking about what was to come. John pressed the head of his cock against Alayna's pussy. She breathed in deeply, waiting for him to go further.

"Wait," John said placing his hand on her rump, "You know what I remember?"

"What's that?" Janice replied.

Alayna could see the flickering gleam in Janice's eyes as she asked. They were up to something and Alayna couldn't wait to find out what!

John's hand moved slowly up Alayna's back. She could feel the light tickle of his fingernails as they passed over the ropes and knots. They moved all the way up her spine to the base of her skull.

"Someone said they LOVE to have their hair pulled when they are in this position." John said as he grabbed Alayna's ponytail while unexpectedly thrusting his cock into her.

John knew well enough not to go in too hard or else he'd hurt the woman. His cock quickly filling her pussy caused her to moan deeply. Alayna felt fuller than possible with John's cock stretching her pussy and Janice's strapon still in her ass. John pumped his cock inside her several more times causing her to moan even deeper.

"You know what else I remember?" John said placing his other hand on Alayna's ass, forcing the strapon further inside her. "What's that lover?" Janice replied rubbing her pussy with her right hand.

"Someone also said they LOVE to get spanked while they are in this position too!" John said as his hand slapped Alayna's ass. For the first time the nipple weights moved side to side when John spanked her. Alayna squealed. They began to move around in a circle as John spanked her twice more tugging her nipples with constant pressure in every direction. Alayna's nipples screamed as the weights began to swing up so far they bounced off Alayna's breasts before swinging back. Before the weights simply swung back and forth like a pendulum but now they were swinging, then falling down, tugging sharply. ))

"Misssstressssss!" Alayna cried out. "I can't take the clips anymore!" Janice quickly leaned up and removed both clips. Alayna's nipples ached even more as the blood flooded back to her trembling buds. "Better?" Janice asked.

"They hurt like hell," Alayna panted, "But I know what will fix it."

"What's that?" Janice asked.

"Master can fuck my brains out," Alayna said looking up at Janice, "While I suck on your pussy as if my life depended on it Mistress!"

John laughed loudly, his laughter echoing over the cove, while he spanked Alayna again. Immediately, Janice leaned back spreading her pussy open with her fingers. When Alayna adjusted to John's cock thrusting in and out she buried her face between Janice's legs, licking her clit as best she could as John pushed hard into her pussy while spanking her ass. The task wasn't easy to do, so eventually Alayna just held out her tongue as Janice humped her face.

Alayna felt as though she was going to pass out from the stimulation of her mouth and ass and pussy all being used at once! Janice's breathing quickened and her hands now held Alayna's head tightly against her quivering pussy as she exploded in orgasm. Alayna continued her assault on Janice's pussy and clit while John continued his thrusting and spanking.

"She's going to make me cum again!" Janice cried out.

Alayna felt an amazing separation from her body. It seemed as if some of her senses completely stopped while others amplified. She could feel every single fiber of the ropes that held her but couldn't hear or see anything. Her upper lip could feel each single hair follicle above Janice's clit and every bump of her tongue against her clit and pussy. Then she felt John's cock swell. Time almost seemed to stop as the large channel in the bottom of his cock filled with his hot white cum.

When the first spurts of cum released inside her pussy Alayna could feel it splash inside her uterus. The following jets of cum filled the gaps that weren't filled by John's thick cock. Alayna clenched her pussy around John's cock but could still feel his cum squirting out. Alayna was about to open her mouth and moan loudly but Janice's legs and hand held her head firmly in place. Instead of moaning Alayna sucked Janice harder as she came. Alayna's body strained at the ropes which still held her tightly. Her entire body clenched tightly and she dug her fingers into the sand through the blanket as she orgasmed.

Alayna sucked on Janice's pussy drinking in all of her cum. She kept sucking until Janice's body stopped shaking, her legs opened, and she leaned back, exhausted. Their eyes locked together in a stare until John removed his cock and the strapon from Alayna's ass. Once again Alayna experienced the incredible feeling of emptiness from John's cock leaving her body.

The three of them remained speechless for several minutes as they caught their breath. Without a word, Alayna felt John and Janice slowly untie the knots and ropes which held her in place. While Alayna had loved being bound as tightly and held as firmly as she was, she looked forward to being able to move again. It took almost as long to untie her as it had taken to get Alayna into her final immobilized position. Alayna didn't mind. She had completely lost track of time before anyone even moved.

John and Janice took Alayna by the arms and lifted her to her feet. Alayna could feel the aches and pains of her body and the general stiffness as she began to move. The two of them walked her to the water until all three were waist deep. Alayna stood on the soft sandy bottom of the cove as John and Janice washed her body. John carefully lifted her and lowered her head towards the water, keeping half of it above the water level, so that Janice could rinse out her hair with the coves warm salt water. Alayna was expecting to be put gently back on her feet but instead John carried her back to the beach.

He held her in his strong arms while Janice fixed the blankets. John lowered Alayna to the blankets before lying down beside her, pulling her near, resting her head on his chest. Alayna felt relaxed and protected in his arms, draping half her body on top of him. Just as she was about to look to see where Janice was she felt her body curl up into her back. Janice wrapped her arm over Alayna and onto John completing the sandwich. Within minutes, Alayna had fallen asleep.

The following morning to Alayna's surprise, she awoke in Janice's arms. John was already cleaning up the camp area and smiled when he noticed she was awake. Noticing he already had on his board shorts Alayna frowned. John laughed quietly and smiled even wider before pointing out towards the cove.

Beyond the anchored sailboat was a large, white cruise ship.

"They're early," John whispered, "But don't worry, we have time."

"That's right," Janice said softly while pulling Alayna's head back to her chest, "And we're not going anywhere until we absolutely have to."

Alayna sighed and pulled herself closer to Janice's soft body. This was the first time she had slept naked with a woman and she enjoyed it. Janice's body was soft and warm and just beckoned Alayna to cuddle up to it. Before she knew it, Alayna had fallen asleep again. "Ready to go?" John whispered in Alayna's ear as he gently shook her shoulder. "Alayna?" He whispered a little louder. Alayna tugged Janice's body closer to her own and forced her eyes to remain closed. "There's a boat of cruise passenger's coming," John said a little louder, "We have to get going now."

"Yes Master." Alayna said hoarsely as she lifted her head.

John hadn't been kidding, there were three white boats headed straight towards their cove. Alayna sat up sharply and stared at the approaching boats.

"We have about 10 minutes," John said taking the blanket that had been covering Alayna and folding it, "Before they are standing right where we are now."

"What can I do Master?" Alayna asked looking around.

John had already hidden any evidence of the fire and cleaned everything up. He had even taken one of the two bags back to the boat.

"All we need is the blanket that you two are on and to swim back." John said smiling at her.

"They're early." Janice said standing and embracing nude Alayna.

"Yes they are my dear," John said quickly folding the blanket, "Why don't the two of you swim for the boat. I just have this blanket to take care of and we have to bring the other bag on board."

"Sounds good to me," Janice replied letting go of Alayna after a quick kiss on the lips, "Let's get going Alayna."

Alayna started walking quickly towards the beach. She turned around to see Janice was putting on her suit before following her. Janice waved her on as she fastened her top and pulled it into place. Alayna saw how close the boats were and ran into the water diving into it as soon as it was deep enough. Alayna waited in the shoulder deep water until Janice caught up. "Janice," Alayna said with concern, "I don't have a suit with me."

"Don't worry sweetheart," Janice said sweeping Alayna's hair back on the side of her face, "They're here to see the sites, no one will notice."

The two of them slowly swam towards the sailboat as the first boat of passengers passed by. Alayna looked out the corner of her eye and saw a number of the passengers staring at her as she swam. She realized the water was so clear they could easily see her naked body. Alayna noticed several men her age nudging their buddies next to them so they could look too. Alayna flushed with embarrassment but kept swimming. She was tired when she reached the ladder on the side of the boat. John had tied the yellow and black waterproof bag he had brought out already to the ladder.

"Stay here," Janice said grasping the ladder, "And I'll lower you a rope so we can pull up the bag."

"Thanks Janice." Alayna replied.

Alayna looked back towards the shore. John was already halfway to the boat with the second bag in tow but beyond him were 8 or so male passengers waiting to see Alayna climb out of the water. Instead, Alayna took the rope that Janice lowered to her and attached the clip to the bag in the water. She helped lift it out of the water as Janice hauled it onto the boat.

"Everything okay?" John asked breathing a little hard from his swim.

"Everything's fine Master." Alayna said smiling wide. "You wouldn't mind indulging me for a moment would you?"

"Not at all." John replied puzzled.

Alayna attached the rope that Janice had lowered to the other bag and watched her haul it onboard. She looked quickly towards the beach and saw the men still impatiently waiting for her to get out of the water. Alayna turned so that she and John were facing each other with their profiles to the beach.

"Kiss me Master," Alayna whispered, "We have an audience and I want to show them what they missed."

John reached up with his right hand and held the ladder tightly to support his weight. He used his left hand to pull Alayna close and kiss her deep. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on tightly as John's and her tongues danced. The kiss left both of them breathless.

"Thank you Master." Alayna said smiling as she glanced towards the beach.

The men were pointing and gawking. Alayna thought they might think John and her were having sex right there! She giggled as she slowly climbed the ladder. John's hand playfully spanked her butt sending a loud clap echoing across the water.

"What are you two up to?" Janice asked as Alayna neared the top.

"We have some gawkers on the beach Mistress," Alayna said stepping onto the boat, "Feel like making their day?"

Janice returned Alayna's wicked smile and pulled her body close. Janice and Alayna kissed deeply moving their hands over each other's bodies as they did. Alayna could hear several 'hoots' and 'hollers' from the beach. Janice pulled Alayna back with her as she sat on the roof of the cabin and spread her legs. Before Alayna knew it she was laying on top of Janice with Janice's arms and legs coiling around her body.

"You said you wanted to make their day right?" Janice said huskily.

Janice's hands moved to Alayna's shoulders pushing Alayna down her body. Alayna's hands glided down Janice's torso and hips until she found the sides of Janice's bikini bottoms. As Janice lifted her hips Alayna slid the bikini bottoms to Janice's legs. Janice straightened her legs pointing them towards the sky while Alayna slid the bottoms off her body. Again Alayna heard reactions from the beach but she no longer cared. She hadn't even noticed that John had climbed the ladder behind her and was using the boat's motor to retrieve the anchors. Janice spread her legs straight out to her sides exposing herself to Alayna's waiting mouth. Alayna's lapped at Janice's pussy and pushed her tongue as deep inside Janice as possible.

For his part John made sure the guys on the beach could get the best view possible. He turned the boat slowly keeping the side the women were on facing the beach. Eventually he headed out of the cove, turning to wave at the guys who were still staring.

Janice groaned loudly squeezing both of her breasts with her hands as she did. Alayna slurped and sucked Janice's sopping pussy. Janice slowly lowered her legs resting her feet on Alayna's back.

"That was incredible!" Janice cooed. "But I don't think the boys got to see it all from the beach."

"Mmmm, probably not," Alayna said licking her lips, "but I'll bet they enjoyed what they saw."

"Oh they did," John said from behind the wheel, "they were very sad to see us go."

"Poor John," Janice said slowly sitting up and wrapping her arms around Alayna, "he had to weigh anchor all by himself. I'm sure we can make it up to him later."

"Oh we definitely will." Alayna replied turning Janice's face towards hers and kissing her deeply.

John watched as the women kissed and touched each other. It was not easy for him to concentrate on what he was doing with the two of them practically mauling each other only a few feet away. When Janice and Alayna's lips parted both women were short of breath.

"Let's help John get the sails up," Janice said regaining her composure, "so we can have a little breakfast."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Alayna replied grinning.

"What can we do to help?" Janice asked removing her top.

"We've got to get the sails up," John said admiring his two naked deck hands, "and get some breakfast."

Alayna and Janice scurried around the deck hoisting the sails under John's direction. In ten minutes the two women were standing next to John enjoying the warm tropical breeze.

"We'll head back to the hotel today," John said looking at the women, "And have a nice relaxing dinner tonight. Why don't you two head below and get washed up. Then you can make us some breakfast, I don't know about you but I'm starving."

"Come on sweetie." Janice said walking around John and taking Alayna's hand. "After you and I get cleaned up," Janice whispered, "then we'll have a little surprise for John."

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12