Power Versus Submission Ch. 06: Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think she expected an answer as she pushed the sole of her foot right onto David's smiling face and scrunched her toes into the side of the photo creasing it and damaging it all at the same time. Maybe I was experiencing some shock, I should have cared more than what I did, but all I could think about was stopping her, making her pay for the damage she was causing. Funny though I never really ever considered calling the police, I was determined to stop her but my mind was set on Tahlia being my saviour.

My hands were still tied and I was helpless to stop Shandi's partner come behind me and roughly grab a handful of hair forcing me to look up at Shandi as she squatted over my photos.

'Any final words Robin, I'd love to hear you beg me to stop. That is one thing I have in common with Tay, nothing hotter than listening to someone beg you not to do something, it's so satisfying.'

Shandi started rubbing her clitoris as she looked at me,

'Ruining you, ruining your life, wrecking your marriage turns me on so fucking much piggy!'

She used her fingers to control the flow and gave me a full description of each photo as she peed on each one, telling me how my precious memories were no more precious than her golden wine as she called it. My heart sank as I watched her urine flow over Carly's beautiful smiling face taken back on her sixteenth birthday, my favourite photo of David and I also desecrated as she peed, in fact she seemed to concentrate her hate more on my family than on me. Perhaps she thought it was the best way to destroy me?

Eventually I was untied and made to cook them breakfast (in the middle of the day by now) while they sat at my dining room table in only their skimpy gowns, my photos laying wet and ruined as I walked around them in the middle of the kitchen floor.

This was the opportunity I needed though. My hands now freed all I had to do was get to my phone and get anyone to come home, to see what she was doing. To ring Tahlia. To ring the police. I could hear David starting to stir from his drug induced slumber as I ran through the possibilities in my head.

The more I thought about my call for help the more I came to realise that Tahlia hated when I whinged to her about anything. There was only one person I could fully trust in Tahlia's gang, though I was really only allowed to call her in what she considered an emergency. But I knew she would come to my aid and if I were to ring the police I knew that would involve me having to reveal way too many details. I needed to go to them in my own time, a time where I was happy to make a written report and to leave out anything that might discriminate myself.

So the first chance I got I rang Denny, at least I knew I could confide in her, she was even cheerful as she picked up her phone after only a couple of rings,

'What's up sis, you know how much Tay hates it when you call us?'

'Yes I know Den but this is an emergency and I think you're the only person that has enough influence over Tahlia to help me. Shandi has gone crazy, she has drugged David, more than once, he is unconscious on our couch, she has had me tied up all night and now she is ransacking and robbing my house and destroying my most precious family photos.'

My tone was hushed but urgent, hopefully Denny could sense my anxiety and the danger I felt that both David and I were in. Den paused for a moment before responding,

'Fuck Robin, why are you calling me for? I love you to pieces sis but you shouldn't be calling me about stuff like this. Now I don't know what to tell you. Tahlia has everything under control, she has spoken to Shandi already several times today . . .'

I interrupted,

'Denny, whatever Shandi is telling Tahlia are all lies. Tay wouldn't let her do this to me would she, please come back here to help us, please??? She is going to ruin my marriage, proper blackmail, force me to strip, prostitution. For fuck's sake Denny please help me, if you don't get back here I will ring the police.'

The adrenalin that pumped through my body earlier had been replaced by a sense of desperation, I could feel myself raising my voice but then I realised Shandi might hear me on the phone and that would make things much worse . . . Then my line went dead. Denny had hung up on me. I just wanted to scream, why were they abandoning me now, they said I had to trust them but when I needed them most, they abandoned me, I realised then I should have just rang the police and faced my own consequences. Ringing Denny was an easy way out. You get yourself into the kind of trouble I had with my family and there are no easy way outs.

Perhaps I wasn't yet ready to confess everything?

And then within seconds my phone beeped with a text message:

Tahlia: If you call the police I WILL hand over your film contract to the producers. You'll be liable bitch. Don't be so fucking stupid. Everything is under control. FUCKING TRUST ME!!!! I WON'T TELL YOU AGAIN.

It was followed by an angry face emoji, well several actually. I had to put my phone away before Shandi could become suspicious of what I was doing. Totally helpless, my family, my life, unravelling at the pretty feet of this filthy stripper and a cruel schoolgirl bully. Every single sense I had wanted me to just melt down to my knees and cry and cry and cry until everything was better. But rarely did that ever make anything better, I steeled myself, I had to be responsible for my own actions, so I steeled myself and went back out to the kitchen where my tormentors were just finishing their breakfasts.

Shandi looked up at me as I came into the kitchen,

'Where you been pig?'

My heart skipped as I had to think up a lie,

'I was just checking on David, he is starting to stir, I'm worried sick about him, I think I should take him to the hospital.'

Lisa looked up at me and smirked,

'Are you fucking kidding me lady? It's just a date rape drug, he will have a bitch of a headache for the rest of the day but other than that you're old man will be fine. I know what I'm doing with this shit, you think he is the first guy we've hustled? Admittedly we don't usually bring the boys home, we just leave them at the club until the bouncers come once we've cleaned out their wallets, but dumb married fucks never want to lay charges otherwise their wives might find out where they've been. As I said this is a weird one though, not only do you know about him but you encourage him to cheat on you? I could barely believe it when Shan told me the plan.'

Shandi smiled as her friend stopped speaking,

'Okay then, he is stirring so let's go wake him up and spill some secrets. Come here Robin, come to Mummy, you know I'll own you soon, every single aspect of your life, I won't even let you take a piss without permission once I have you.'

I robotically walked over to my captor defeated, I could even feel the fight leave my body as I knelt down before her and she loosely leashed the stocking back around my neck before tugging at it forcing me to crawl alongside her back into my loungeroom.

'I've decided I am going to fuck him Robin. And you're going to help me. You're going to be the good little cuckquean Tahlia wants you to be, okay?'

I felt a lump in my throat, and my stomach tie in knots again, I really did not want this to happen.

'I really like the idea of fucking a man in front of his wife. Especially since it seems that he is so dedicated to you and your marriage, which is totally the opposite of you pig, you just sat there while I pissed all over your precious memories didn't you? And now you're going to do the same while I fuck your husband. Just sit there and watch and think about all the times in the past month that you've cheated on him. Think about that as his pathetic cock slides into my pussy. If you're a good wife and encourage him then I probably won't have to tell him about all the times you've been with Denny. Or how Tahlia owns you. Or how you sexually assaulted a schoolgirl. Or about the money you've given away.'

Every accusation she made felt like a punch to the stomach. I guess that's probably just what happens when you are confronted with the truth of the things you've done, the secrets you've made and kept.

I was made to kneel, still naked, but untied in front of my couch while Shandi gently slapped David's face and pulled down the zip on his trousers. She leant down and whispered into his ear, it was inaudible to me, but then as she whispered to him she undid the button on his trousers and eased them off his hips leaving his limp penis naked and exposed to her whim. She kept whispering to him as she started to play with his cock, trying to work it to an erection and occasionally smirking down at me. Eventually her ministrations worked and David would not only start to grow an erection but he started mumbling back at her as well.

It was terrible watching this vixen seduce my husband this way, naked in our own house, though it was pretty clear he wasn't fully conscious yet, certainly not in a position to give consent to Shandi continuing to molest him. I didn't know how to react, there was a part of me that raged in fury not only at Shandi but also at myself for getting us in this position to begin with. But there was that shameful part of me, the sex addicted submissive, turned on at the power Shandi was exhibiting, not necessarily over David, but just over the fact that right at that moment she owned every single aspect of my existence.

The next twenty five minutes though would be the worst of my life.

Shandi beckoned me to come crawl to my husband. And I dutifully did, David give me that same look that he had given me in my dream last night, that withering look of disappointment, of grim reality, of hurt. I knew what I had to do, Shandi had just told me. I had to be a good wife, encourage him to fuck this slutty stripper, or else she would tell him all my secrets. So I did something that until this past month I had always promised myself I wouldn't, I lied to him . . . again.

'David, honey, I know I've done this the wrong way. I understand we should have worked on this together instead of just letting you go to the strippers alone, but honey, please do this for me, I've been keeping secrets from you, not bad ones, just some sexy secrets, I've been reading stories on the internet about submitting to Women. Letting them seduce our husbands and fuck them. It doesn't mean anything for us, just you get to experience another pussy, I badly want you to, and I want you to feel how much better than me she is. Look at her young sexy body, compare those tits to mine, and that arse, she's so young and pretty, I can't compete with her David. Give in to her for me baby . . .'

At that moment Shandi leant in to kiss him, she started whispering in his ear again all while masturbating his now hard cock with her hand. At the same time I felt Lisa grip my hair by the ponytail and pull me away from them, from my husband, just far enough away so I'd still be in the frame of the video she was making, yet unable to hear what Shandi was saying to David. At one point they both looked over at me and smirked. The look on David's face had changed now from earlier, this was even more horrible, it wasn't that he was disappointed in me like I had seen earlier, no, the look now was one of pity, I wondered what she could be telling him for David to look down upon me like that, I'd never seen that before from him.

Yet at the same time my pussy leaked much in the same way it always did when I was being dominated, humiliated and degraded. My heart raced at the thought that David was degrading me with another Woman, looking down at me, comparing me to her, picking out all my flaws in my ageing body. She leant down and whispered something else, this time a smile from him as he looked up into her face and kissed Shandi passionately. How desperately I wanted to stop them yet at the same time I struggled to stop myself from masturbating right there to this Woman conquering my man, my saviour, my soulmate.

Shandi had been laying atop him fully nude while they whispered to one another, while she molested him, seduced and aroused him before she caught my eye line as she crawled sensually up his body so that her pussy sat just above his face and she could look directly down at me. She maintained that same eye contact as she encouraged David to lick her. The instructions were all meant for David but they were spoken directly to me,

'That's right honey, first we start by kissing the insides of my thighs, ooh I love that so much, feel how toned my legs are, not like flabby old Robin's legs are they? Good boy, keep kissing, I'm going to ease my way down onto your face, imagine this hot pussy right on your face baby, hhmm, that's the way, its superior to your wife's cunt isn't it?'

David never had a chance to respond as she lowered her weight directly down onto his face and started masturbating herself on his face. She was drenched to, I could see the mess she was making of David's face as she rubbed herself primarily on his nose, marking him with her scent.

'What do you think pig? Is this worth me keeping all your secrets from him? Play with yourself for me, I want to see your fingers up your cunt as you watch my superior pussy consume your husband. Not so faithful now is he, soon I'll have him begging me for my pussy and I will come over here anytime I want to fuck him. Just knowing you nor Carly can't stop me makes me so fucking hot Robbie. I might even start making Carly call me Mummy given I'll be the one that fucks her father while you're off playing with your schoolgirls. Are you going to cum for me pig?'

Ashamedly I was going to cum for her, I simply could not stop myself from the orgasm that would roll right through me, and the shame of being so brutally degraded and humiliated would once again be my downfall. While I masturbated and just before I cum Shandi lowered her body back down to David's cock and grabbed it in one hand while she guided it in toward her pussy. It was that moment, that moment when I saw the head of his penis disappear into her vagina that I cum so violently, that I didn't think I could ever forgive myself for how far I had fallen.

Shandi relished in destroying my life, she had done so already with my memories and photos and now she was doing the same thing with my husband. All day I had convinced myself that David would forgive me, that we could reconcile my actions, that he would support me in taking this further, by going to the police, by reporting our kidnapping and his drugging.

It's difficult to explain the sadness you feel, the guilt, in knowing you have hurt the person you care most about in the World. So desperately wanting to cuddle and hug the pain away yet knowing you are fully responsible for the hurt and anguish you have caused him. In that moment while she fucked him I no longer cared about anything, I had no interest in going to the police or having Shandi arrested. I could care less if I never saw Tahlia or Denny again. All I truly wanted was my husband back, to take back time, to turn the clock but instead all I felt was this emptiness, a blankness, could it be that I had lost my soul. And that's when it clicked, my soul mate was no longer my soul mate, and I went into shock.

I could see what was happening in front of me, I witnessed my husband being taken by this stripper, first molesting him to an erection then popping him a couple of pills to retain it while she rode him to her won orgasm. I was dead inside, unable and unwilling to stop what was happening in front of me.

My next conscious thought was of my phone ringing somewhere far away and Lisa coming over and handing it to me. David and Shandi were no longer on the couch though I was still naked in my living room. I had regained my senses to some extent, the deep pall of shock that enveloped me at what I had just witnessed was starting to lift. And I immediately recognised Tahlia's voice on the end of the line,

'Hello puppy.'

Her tone was as cheerful as ever but I wasn't in the mood for her or her silly games. I'd just lost my husband and this teenage girl had orchestrated the whole thing. I wasn't thinking straight and let my emotion boilover at the sound of her cheerfulness,

'What the fuck have you done you little bitch, did you arrange Shandi to destroy my house and my marriage? To kidnap my husband and imprison me, to drug him? They fucking drugged him Tahlia!!!!'

I was literally screaming at her now like a mad woman would.

'That bitch actually drugged and raped him!!!!'

The line went dead and then moments later rang again, Tahlia's voice this time was measured, cold and calculating.

'Robin you want to take a deep breath and settle the fuck down. I'm not there right now to punish you but do you think that doesn't mean I can't hurt you? Sure there's the threat of videos and blackmail and whatever but I'm sure you don't care about that right now. But did you ever stop to think where we are with Carly right now? What she is doing with us? Do you want me to lift this sweet pussy of mine off her beautiful face so she can say hello to you? Are you jealous Robin? Jealous that it's Carly being forced to lick me now and not you . . . and she is being forced Robin. She loves Denny so much it actually is a little bit sickening you know but she needed to learn that Denny's place is beneath me and therefore so is hers.

You know how fucking aroused I get knowing that someone that hates me as much as Carly hates me is still forced to give me pleasure. I'm grinding my hot pussy on her face as we speak, using her nose to stimulate my clit. She is crying Robin. She knows I'm talking to you on the phone and she knows you are responsible for what's happening to her. She knows how you submit to me, how you can't stop yourself, that you will always put me before her. Here Robin listen, listen while I play her the recording we made, you know the ones don't you? The ones where you tell me who you love more . . . remember them puppy?'

I tossed my phone across the room my life now officially ruined. Everything else in that moment was a bit of a blur to be honest. I must have got dressed because the next thing I can remember is being in my car parked outside the house I grew up in as a child. My Mum and Dad are both still alive and I cried and cried thinking of just how ashamed they would be of me, of what I had done to my family, how I had let one teenage Girl ruin my life so quickly. Eventually they would find out obviously, David would talk to them, if he hasn't already, or I would have to tell them about our separation unfortunately.

It took me a couple of days to go back home. I didn't have my phone with me and I slept in my car. I did ring the home number from a stranger's phone which thankfully went to our message bank to assure David and Carly that I was safe and okay but just needed some time away, some time to reconciliate what I had done to our family.

I can't explain how I felt that first time driving back up my driveway. There was a numbness, a disgust for the way I had behaved, for what I had let happen to us, there was the anxiety and the apprehension. I did not want to face up to what I had done. I was so heavily disappointed in myself that I just did not know what to expect.

The door was unlocked so I let myself in expecting to see David or Carly and fully embraced for whatever retribution that they had decided for me behaving the way I did. But what I found instead was a letter in an envelope addressed to me in Carly's handwriting with my name on the front and a big love heart over the 'i' in Robin.

Hi Mum.

Dad and I both really love you. We know that whatever's happened with your work recently, with Denny and Tahlia and any of the other girls you might have worked with, has got out of hand. But neither of us quite understand what or why it's happened. I'm sure you will tell us in good time. Whatever has happened is totally against your nature and both Dad and I know there must be an element of coercion for you to do the things you have. In short we don't really blame you Mum.