Power Versus Submission Ch. 06: Cost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see Tahlia's mischievous eyes smile down at me beneath her feet while I edged myself listening to the story of Sara, a woman I actually came to hate, using my daughter for her own pleasure.

'Anyway Sara using Carly like that kind of reminded me of the time you used Dani that first day we met. A submissive woman forced to sexually assault an innocent schoolgirl. Remember how that made you feel puppy? You came so hard on that poor girl's face you could barely stand up to run away with the shame of what you had done. Keep edging for me puppy. Edge while you think of Carly down there in the exact same position Dani was that day, frightened, betrayed, upset, used and abused.'

I looked up again at Tahlia up beside where her foot was planted heavily on my forehead pinning me down. She had her own hand inside in the tracksuit pants she was wearing her eyes closed as she retold the story of Carly's abuse.

'Once Sara had cum on her face, Flea never even let poor Carly have a break. She had been desperate to use her for weeks and it's needless to say Den was no longer required to hold Carly down. Flea wanted it done differently, she wanted Carly to beg for it to make it seem like she wanted it. So Carly got up on her knees, kissed Flea's feet and politely asked if she would like to sit on her face. Obviously she was being coerced, I had warned her that if she didn't do as Flea said we would let Sara have another go. Unusually for Flea though, she was slow and sensual. She forced Carly to worship her entire body, kiss her all the way up her legs and sniff her arm pits, she forced Car to smell her hair even before having her lay on the floor and straddling her face.

Flea was like a kitten playing with its mouse, it was obscene some of the things she did to her. Sitting on her chest with her pussy covering Carly's mouth Flea would lean forward and pull her pussy lips apart to basically seal Carly's nose inside her cunt. She did it for half an hour at least always waiting until Carly would thrash around for lack of oxygen before leaning back to let your daughter breathe. Then she would smother her again. And again. In the end she had little Carly literally eating right out of her hand. There was no longer any pretence that this was forced, in the end Carly would do anything Flea told her. And as is always the case with Flea when she gets to dominate a white Girl, there was the usual chatter about how much superior black Women are to whites.

Personally I find it all that racial stuff pretty distasteful but each to their own hey?

Still now days later Carly is submissive to Flea. She knows to ring her every day at the exact time as arranged, it's how we keep our victims in check. Carly has to explain where she is and why she shouldn't be used again on that day. That's simply how Flea runs her parole system and it has always been very successful.'

Tahlia opened her eyes to look down at me. I was watching her intently the whole time she spoke trying to keep my mind free from what I was doing. I was edging gently still, my orgasm still miles away, I was way too conflicted to feel too much pleasure. Confused on the edge of such wonderful pleasure but devastated that my little fantasy of submitting to this schoolgirl bully could come as far as this. I shifted my head to the side so I could free myself of her foot pressing down on my mouth,

'Tahlia, Tahlia!'

Hopefully she could tell the desperation in my voice.

But instead she swiftly moved her foot back over and pressed down on my mouth again, even harder this time, I couldn't even mumble out a groan. She still had this playful look in her eye, she enjoyed watching me fighting this mental battle against my own pleasure,

'Shhh puppy. Now is not the time to use your human words, not while you're being my edge puppy, rubbing your pussy for me. No. You lay there like a good puppy for your master and listen closely to my words while you rub that wet pussy of yours. I don't care what that silly mind of yours is tricking you into trying to think there is something wrong, there's not. Carly is happy and so is David. That's all you need to know. Now it's time for you to concentrate on your own pleasure Robbie.'

Instead of questioning how Tahlia might know that my family is so happy, I let go of my thoughts again, simply satisfied at her assertion that they are okay and relaxed back in to my edging beneath Tay's feet.

'We haven't even got to my favourite part yet Robbie. And I'm so close to cumming again just at the thought of it. The things Denny did to Carly, can you imagine what it must have been like for Carly to have this girl she thought she loved humiliate and degrade your daughter, basically trash every emotion all because I said that's what I wanted her to do. The thought that Denny would emotionally hurt her own lover for my own evil desire, now that's the sort of behaviour Robbie that makes my pussy really throb. You've seen it yourself with the times I've made you degrade Carly while we've edged. Well this time it wasn't us playing out a fantasy it was a reality and I'll never forget the pleasure I got while I masturbated watching it all happen. So in a moment I'm going to let you up and you're going to get fully undressed and lay down on the couch for me while I put in the video and we're going to watch it together. I'm going to masturbate right on your face while you see for yourself what you've done to your family.'

Tahlia knows how helpless I am in the face of my own desire while she dominates me and forces me to edge. She knew I wouldn't resist her orders. She knew I would continue to ignore all the doubts, that constant knot of fear in my stomach, the anxiety that I was enduring allowing her to ruin my life essentially just for the opportunity to orgasm. To have those few fleeting moments of ultimate pleasure and that amazing orgasm, the most powerful rush of adrenalin I would ever feel. She knew it was my drug of addiction and I had become addicted to sex, addicted to her, addicted to the way she could make me feel.

So I dutifully got undressed as instructed and lay down on the couch and watched while Tay pulled down her own tracksuit pants, the ones that actually belong to Carly, and then peeled off the tee she was wearing to reveal her perfect naked teenage body once again to me. She hooked my (well her's I guess now) laptop up to the flat screen television and then pressed a few buttons before my television burst to life, initially with a header page and then paused in what was clearly Sara's little loungeroom. Carly sat naked on the floor shivering, her eyes were soulless and I could see she was in shock. Denny was still fully dressed in the clothes I last saw her in, that night she comforted me when I had my own little episode before Shandi arrived.

Tahlia came over to me and arranged me so I could clearly see the television but in a way that she could lay full weight on top of me, her wet aroused teenage pussy right in my face while her own head was propped up by my legs and cushioned by one of the pillows off my couch. She was such a dead weight above me but I could still reach around her to play with my own pussy, to edge away until Tahlia told me I could stop.

The scene on the television began innocently enough, I couldn't believe the quality of what I was watching, everything was so clear. Almost like a proper . . . I stopped myself of course this was being filmed by professionals with expensive equipment and lighting, of course it was going to look like a proper movie.

On the screen Denny grabbed Carly roughly by the hair and pulled her face up. They stared hard at each other for a moment before Denny casually and cruelly slapped my girls face. She never let go of hair and Carly did nothing to defend herself, the camera microphones clearly picked up every word Denny said to her;

'You are the most gullible little girl I've ever met Carly, honestly, look at you and look at me, what on earth would ever make you think I could possibly ever fall in love with you?'

Her words were measured, cold and calculated. I wondered for a moment if they might even be scripted, I'd seen the love Denny had for Carly with my own eyes, I couldn't really believe what I was seeing now on screen. The way Denny spat right in Carly's face was real though. She was still holding a firm grip of her hair forcing my girl to look up at her as she cleared her throat again to work up more phlegm, the whole scene sickened me to the point where I could actually feel my pussy get even wetter.

Carly flinched when the saliva splattered right on the bridge of her nose. Her face contorted for a moment as if she was going to cry or say something or fight back but before she had a chance Denny had slapped her face again. As my shame increased at seeing my daughter degraded like this I couldn't help but look at Tay's vagina spread lewdly in front of my face, her fingers slowly and meticulously sliding in and out of her own cunt. I kept edging as I looked at her, looked at this pussy that had taken over my entire life and just melt in awe of the power it had over me and my family right now.

It started to dawn on me that Denny's relationship with Carly was likely planned this way by Tahlia. I know she has a kink and fetish for betrayal. Tahlia arranged everything from the moment they met to the time they fell in love to the moment I was coerced into her bedroom to watch them together. She wanted Carly to fall in love with Denny and she wanted to see her broken in such a brutal way. I know I should have been horrified. Yes I know. But I looked up at that pussy in front of me and was just drawn deeper into my fascination for it. I didn't even realise Tahlia had paused the video from playing.

She spoke down to me while she masturbated right in front of my face.

'I see you staring at it puppy; Your Queen. I can see it in your eyes too, mesmerised by me . . . by my pussy . . . by my hold over you. Keep staring and tell me what you're thinking, keep edging for me Robbie.'

'I feel silly saying it. Saying it out loud instead of just thinking it but I'm mesmerised by the power it has over me. Like I know it's just a part of you but I just get a feeling that it's the part that holds more power over me than anything. It dictates the way you think, the person you are, the things you do to me, the things that have happened to Carly and David, all dictated to you by the nerve centre that runs from this pussy to your brain. I know that's not how our bodies work and its actually the reverse of that but I'm clearly dictated to by my pussy as well, it's just that mine seems to tell me different things, when I'm like this, when you make me like this, so horny all I'm really doing is talking nonsense, it makes me feel so good to be here beneath you.'

Tahlia laughed.

'You're right Robbie, you are talking nonsense, but you can think whatever you like. Here let me move down so it is resting right on your face, you love it so much but let me also tell you some truths. It's true my pussy does control you but only because that is how I have trained you, and it's also how I have instructed Denny to train you. But the things I do, I do them all for a reason. You know all about the balance of power puppy and in everything I do I make sure that the balance is always on my side.

Everything that we've done so far has been planned and executed. Your entrapment was easy. Me and Flea have been doing that with adults for well over a year now, it's amazing how easily female school teachers submit to their lewd schoolgirl fantasies. The Mothers aren't always as easy but we can play them too, once they see where the power lies they fall into line very easily. But with you Robin it's different, you came to me, you wanted to submit to me and that meant I could push further and harder than ever before.'

While she spoke Tahlia had started masturbating again, my chin wet now as her pussy leaked right onto my face.

'We had you in like an hour. Then in the next hour we agreed we wanted Carly too. And the planning started that early. My first idea was for you to betray Carly directly in front of me, I fucking masturbated so hard to the thought of you leading her into a situation where you knew she would get hurt. And you're such a weak dog Robin you fucking would have done it too, you would have happily known and led Carly right into my trap. But then Denny got to meet her in person and actually did fall in love with her. I couldn't believe it Robbie, I always thought Denny would be mine!'

Tahlia laughed again as she reflected,

'Yeah that threw a spanner into my planning.'

'Anyway. So that's why we ended up changing our plans. You can thank Denny for that, instead of making you the bad person, Den took the wrap. It was my idea of course. Carly probably won't ever speak to her again but Den still holds out some hope that she might forgive her. Poor thing still loves your Carly but wouldn't dare go against my wishes. But other things happened as well for me to make Denny betray Carly like that. Your videos are a hit. I had to find a way to keep you under my thumb rather than throw you away like yesterday's trash which is what I usually do with the adults we play with. Everything has worked out perfectly. Like I mean here you are separated from your family totally in awe of my pussy and the way I control you.'

The true me would have been aghast at these revelations. The part of me that isn't constantly on the brink of orgasm that is. How I had allowed her to manipulate our lives was beyond belief. But as I lay here beneath her, the actual me, the Robin who didn't have the courage to stand up to her bullies either as a teenaged girl or as an adult, just kept playing with her pussy staying right on the edge of another mind blowing orgasm staring right into the vagina of the Girl that controlled me now.

'You got anything to say to me down there puppy?'

In this position now with her pussy resting on my chin, Tahlia could no longer see me, see my eyes, see the way I was reacting to her news. Not only would she have seen a resigned acceptance of everything she had just said but also a look of awe and amazement at the power of this, well, um, I don't know how to describe it accurately, but the power in her pussy.

I couldn't tear my eyes away as I watched her fingers slowly mash the most velvety, moist, almost perfectly pink flower I had ever set my eyes upon. Now and then her fingers would disappear into her vagina reappearing coated in her fluids and then slowly circle and rub her clitoris. Her clitoris was fully evident to me now as she manipulated it with her wet fingers, it was erect and perfect as it pulsed before my very eyes. I couldn't help myself as I strained my neck forward a little to taste it, something so perfect, so sweet and so delicious I simply had to touch it with my tongue.

Tahlia's reaction was swift and brutal. I could hear her initial sharp intake of breath as if though I had surprised her but then milliseconds later my whole face was engulfed in her arse. Once she felt my tongue she had quickly slipped forward so that she was sitting fully on my face before she used her own hands to part her cheeks so that my face slipped a little further into her arse. I could not even move my mouth never mind breathe as she sealed me in this tomb. Her voice was measured at first but she was clearly upset and angry at what I had done,

'Never ever touch me without my permission again Robin. I did not consent to you doing that. I had no fucking idea, and even though the temptation was there, what you just did then is actual rape. Do you fucking hear me bitch! Fucking raped me! You cunt!!!'

Tahlia screamed at me and was clearly upset, I couldn't even muster any strength to get her off me to apologise or even beg to be allowed to breathe.

'I'll fucking have you charged. I'll have Carly working for Shandi in no time, would you like that bitch? You know what Shandi will do. She will make her fucking dance. And you know what else, you know what else I'll do Robin, we will frame David for drug possession. I don't deal with that shit but I have friends that do and they will put him away for ten years . . .'

By this stage I was already struggling to breathe and I was fighting mightily beneath her to free myself as she suffocated me into unconsciousness and then she lifted her arse for a second, my intake of breath at that time seemed liked the most precious gift anyone could bestow upon me, and while she allowed me to breathe she continued . . .

'What do you have to say for yourself cunt! Fucking speak now or I will fucking do it . . .'

I mustered all the breath I could and gasped an apology, I begged and begged and begged her for forgiveness. Thankfully she slid back into her original position with her pussy planted again right in front of my face. I breathed heavily beneath her sweating now profusely.

She calmly spoke to me as she continued to masturbate now above my face.

'I have a lot of anger in me Robin. You don't want to fuck up this opportunity I've given you. I can very definitely make everything I just said a reality and you fucking know it. Your little weekend, which I arranged by the way, with Shandi would seem like a picnic compared to the hell I could put you through. You just fucking raped me with your filthy middle aged tongue, I'm not a dirty little dyke like you and Denny is the only person who I ever permit to touch me like that. It's a lesson I'll make sure you never ever forget if it happens again. Are we clear on this puppy?'

I apologised again, hysterically this time, begging her not to hurt my family.

'I'm so sorry I couldn't help myself, it's just so pretty and it was sitting right there, teasing me, inviting me. I know I shouldn't have but I am in awe of you and the power it holds over me and my family. I can't help but want to kneel before it and serve you and kiss it and worship it. I'm sorry Tay. I never want to upset you, I've given up everything to be in this position I am in now. Totally bullied. Totally helpless, forced to serve your every desire and your every whim.'

'Good. I'm going to accept your apology and we will leave it at that for now. I like you Robin, never ever have I allowed anyone to willingly submit to me in the way I have you. I've decided to take the place of your daughter. I'm going to use your house as the base for all my operations, all our filming and anything else I feel like getting involved with. You should be honoured that I trust you in this way, that in some ways I have even given you back a little bit of power by needing your property to fulfil my destiny. In some ways I will rely on you even more heavily than I do Flea. But you must know your place. If I ever have to take out retribution against you, it won't be just you that gets affected. In the meantime though I will get you all the pussy you want, some days I will have so many Women and girls here that you will beg me to stop your tongue will be so sore. But this pussy, this one that owns you, this perfect little cunt you see before your very eyes is untouchable to you unless I decide you earn it.'

She was my owner I had proven to myself that I had no will to stop her from running my life. I thanked her as she continued masturbating on my face. I took a few moments to stare longer at her pussy and I slipped a little further into submission thinking about her, about her pussy and the power she had over me. I just stared at it, Tahlia's vagina was not neat and tidy like Den's, her labia protruded and hung menacingly down before me. Her fingers slowly worked in and out of her vagina and then she would move back up to rub her clit for a few moments. Her movements were slow and deliberate, almost like she was teasing herself and not building up to an orgasm.